Disscusions by Nicoleta
Summary: After Sam and Pete got engaged Jack finnaly decides to fight for his feelings without knowing that he might interferre with Daniel's;feelings that will determine Sam's departure from Sg1
Rated: PG13
Genres: Angst, Romance
Original Archive Date: 2005 Aug 18
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 | Word count: 609 | Completed: Yes | Published: Sep 01, 2009 | Updated: Sep 01, 2009 | Read: 2045
Story Notes: Feed back: YES PLEEEEEASE
Chapter 1 by Nicoleta
Sam: -Oh, god I have a problem, I'm with Pete and were gonna get married, but... I can't stop thinking of Jack O'Neill and worst of all Daniel is starting to have a crush on me.I need to leave sg1 otherwise I'll end up destroying everybodies lives,I don't want that to happen so I'll give Jack my resignation letter, don't know what else to do.

Jack: -She left off, she resigned from sg-1 cause of me,I should let her leave but I won't let her marrie Shanahan, I love her too much to see her suffer because of him.So I'll talk to them both.

Daniel: -She left off,and I should probably tell Jack that it could also be my faulte, but I don't know how to tell to my best friend that we both love the same woman. he'll go nuts and it would probably destroy our friendship...I'll talk to Sam and Pete about this.

Teal'c: -I approve col. Carter's decision,she did the right thing by leaving sg1.

Sarah Gardner: -I must stop Daniel from destrying his and all of his friends lives because of his feelings.Jack O'Neill must not find about Daniel's feelings or it would destroy both of them.However, how am I suppose to tell that I love him? I think I'll ask for Sam's advice.

Pete: -Now this is wear: the woman that nearly killed me, Sam's ex- colleagues, and my fiancee are all in my house and they all wanna talk to me about something.

Sam: -Please God don't let them do this they'll destroy or lives this way, and mine life as well.

Jack: -Pete I think YOU SHOULD KNOW that I'm in love with Sam for as long as I remember knowing her and that I'll do anything to stop this wedding.

Pete: -Whata...,well you have a lot of neerd to come in my house and say a thing like that to me. Daniel: -We both have since were both in love with her ...

Sam: -Daniel, Jack don't ..., just let things as they are, don't screw your lives for me.

Pete: -You knew about this? God ,Sam why didn't you tell me?

Sam: -Cause it was none of anyones bussines how they feel about me.

Sarah: -Really Daniel I don't think you love Sam more that you'd love your sister if you had one

Daniel: -And what the Hell do you know about my feelings ? You're the one who left out years ago.Why the Hell do you care about this?

Sarah: -I broke out on you because of the circumstances.And I care cause I'm stupid enough to be in love with you after all these years, you fool... (I then left off Pete's place and went to my appartment to pack my stuff, I wanted to leave but Daniel had some other plans...).

Pete: -Sam, this it's over and it shouldn't have started in the first place I guess I always knew that you didn't love me. But I wish you had as for you Jack here me out cause I won't repeat myself:"Make her suffer and there won't be any place in this UNIVERSE where youcould hide from me, cause I'll make you Pay.

.............................................................................

Jack: -I'm so happy she's finnaly gonna marrie me and that she will be mine for the rest of my life.

Teal'c: -Everything it's starting to settle down, and for the first time I've been here the Tau'ri are acting normal. I'm glad ,but I won't wear any suit during the double wedding,I refuse to do that.

Pete: -And now everyone is happy except me who knows maybe in another place, another time,another lifetime....

This story archived at http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=1736