Baby by Neth
Summary: "Baby on board...." -Homer, The Simpsons
Rated: G
Genres: Fluff
Original Archive Date: 2002 Aug 19
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 | Word count: 477 | Completed: Yes | Published: Sep 01, 2009 | Updated: Sep 01, 2009 | Read: 2793
Story Notes: E-mail: mbbr04936@blueyonder.co.uk

Category: S/J, D/J

Archive: SJA yes, DJA yes, Heliopolis yes, Jay, Flo, Effy, if you guys want it for some reason, post it. Anyone else, just ask.

Author's note: Again, very short! Dedicated to Jay, who asked me to write a happy fic for once, and gave me a mere word to write one on! Thank you!
Chapter 1 by Neth
How was it possible?

It was definitely very unlikely

Sure, hundreds were born each day, just as hundreds died. But to have two mothers, both friends, who work in the same base, who's husbands are also friends, give birth on the same day?

Very unlikely

And yet it was so. Samantha O'Neill and Janet Jackson had both given birth to baby girls on the same day, mere hours apart. Beautiful baby girls, who cried at the new world for taking away the comfortable womb from them. Both had blue eyes, and both were adorable.

Janet Carrie O'Neill was Sam and Jack's daughter. She had bright blue eyes and locks of light brown hair. She gazed around in wonder, seeing her family, both adopted and real. Her small fingers and toes wriggling around, a smile on her face.

Samantha Maria Jackson was Janet and Daniel's daughter. She also had bright blue eyes and light brown hair. She gazed at the same people in wonder, them also being her family. Real or not. She silently grabbed out to reach onto a pen near her, and Jack grinned.

"Well Danny boy, seems like she has your sense of ...um, exploration"

" Like father like daughter" Commented Hammond. Daniel had stopped his daughter from grabbing the pen, and she'd promptly fallen asleep, soon followed by her cousin, and then their mothers.

The others smiled, walking out, leaving the parents and children alown.

~~~

Samantha O'Neill smiled in her husband's arms as she remembered that day. One of the best days in her life. And to think that it was 14 years ago today.

The two children had become great friends, and turned out to look a lot like each other. Most people called them twins. They were born only hours apart, and looked allot alike. They seemed to have the same family, and know much of the same things.

They always did well at school. They had Janet senior for Biology, Sam senior for the rest of science and maths. They also had Daniel for history and anthropology, so also came handy in science sometimes. When it came to PE, they also had Jack, who as all knew loved sport.

It had amazed their teacher with their knowledge of Egyptian mythology and physics. Where they got all their knowledge was unknown, and when people asked, they'd merely say 'we have a big family, who are very clever, and live in lots of places' though would never say where. After all, the SGC was still secret, and they could say that they're granddad, or great uncle, lived on a different planet.

Cassie was now 30, and was happily married to a man named Luke. Standing up in front of the crowd, she taped her glass, and all looked at her.

" I'm happy to announce, that me and Luke are having a baby..."

This story archived at http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=2096