samandjack.net

Story Notes: Season: Future Season

Author's Note: First of all I want to say thanks to MaraJade, Jedi and Lightinglady for their beta powers.

This is my very first attempt at humour and also at writing a story only in dialog format.


"Sam…"

"No."

"I can't do this by myself."

"Yes you can and you know it."

"But it won't have the same success without your gentle, caring touch."

"Stop trying to kiss ass. I can't believe that you actually have the audacity to try and ask me to do something like this, besides I've never done it to you before. What if I hurt you in the process?"

"You won't. It's very easy. I've done it by myself a million times. Although it is always much easier with the help of a willing partner. Just reach out your fingers and touch it right there."

"No."

"Come on you know you want to do it."

"Jack, I said NO! Which part of no don't you understand?"

"But it is all hard and sore. It is just begging for release. I really don't know how much longer I'll be able to carry on like this."

"Well help yourself. You are a grown man. Surely your Mom, or Sister has taught you what to do in a situation like this."

"But it hurts…a lot."

"Jack. I'm so not going to touch that place."

"Sammie…I promise to rub your feet every night for the next month."

"No."

"Sam…oh wait don't worry it is actually coming by itself. Ahhhhhhhhhh…what a relief."

"You're such a baby."

"Hey if you were a man you would act the same way."

"No, I wouldn't."

"Yes, you would."

"No, I wouldn't."

"Yes you would and you know it."

"Oh for crying out loud. Jack for the very last time I so definitely would not act like a baby just because of a silly small pimple on my back."