samandjack.net
[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: My response to two challenges put out on two lists.
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Original Archive Date: 1999 Apr 21
Warnings: None
Challenges: Kiss (Photo)
Challenges: Kiss (Photo)
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2304 Read: 3259
Published: Aug 31, 2009 Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Story Notes:
Author: Siobhan Gormley (aq806@freenet.carleton.ca)

Rating: G-ish

Classification: Sam and Jack, friendship/possible romance

Summary: My response to two challenges put out on two lists.

Required reading: none

Spoilers: none

Distribution: The S&J fic archive, Heliopolis, and my site (http://members.tripod.com/~Web7thLevel/TVLAND/pfa.html)

Feedback: Love it!

Disclaimer: I own nothing but this story. I intend no infringement in the use of the characters, who incidentally belong to Gekko, Double Secret, and MGM, and I make no money off of writing this story. It is simply for my, and hopefully the reader's, enjoyment.

Author's note: This fic is a combo of two challenges. The first was on SGFIC where Alicat (I do believe) wanted the authors to write a fic where Daniel doesn't get whumped (but Sam could), and the second was on SAMANDJACK where authors had to write a fic based on/around the infamous (at least to the S&Jers ) kiss photo that was found on the official Showtime site. So, hopefully I fulfilled both challenges. Enjoy! =)

1. Chapter 1 by Sio [Reviews - 1] (2304 words)