samandjack.net

Story Notes: email: arla@connect.ab.ca or arlaj@hotmail.com

Rating: M

Classification: S/J, established relationship

Spoilers: None

Required Reading: Pas De Deux by Arla

Archive: Sam and Jack Relationship; Heliopolis; My site. All others please ask

Summary: Response to the 1999 Telling Janet Challenge. Janet and Sam share some pizza and girl talk

Disclaimer: Stargate- SG1 and all its characters belong to Gekko Corp, Double Secret Productions, and MGM. This is a piece of amateur fan fiction and is not meant to infringe on any rights.

Notes: As always, thanks to my Beta reader. This is a sequel to "Pas De Deux" in the fact that it takes place the very same evening.


The sound of the doorbell rang through the house and Sam moved from the kitchen to the front door to greet her visitor. She opened it and found Janet standing on the front step holding an extra large pizza box.

"Beware of Doctor's bearing gifts." Frazier quipped with a grin.

Sam chuckled and stepped aside to let her friend into the house. "Why don't you take that out onto the patio and I'll grab the beer."

"Right." Janet nodded and crossed the living room , moving through the open doors onto the deck. When Sam stepped out with two bottles of beer, Janet had settled in the lounge chair facing the door. Sam crossed to the chair and handed Janet a beer.

"Thanks" Frazier said as Sam pulled the other lounge chair so that it was facing Janet and pulled the small table between them.

"So, ya gonna tell me?" Janet asked between bites of pizza

"'bout what?" Sam countered innocently.

"You know perfectly well, about what. Last night, how did it go?"

"It went well." Sam replied, not giving too much away.

"Details Sam. I want details. Every raunchy little detail." Janet grinned.

"Well, at the club he told me that he loved me." Sam began with a soft smile of remembrance on her face. "We had dinner then danced a little and came back here."

"And?" Janet prodded as she took a sip of beer.

"And we made love. It was fabulous." Sam smiled.

"More." Janet encouraged with a wide grin.

For a moment, Sam looked like she wasn't going to say anything more and then she smiled. "Well," she began. "We made it as far as the top of the stairs."

"The floor?" Janet asked wide-eyed.

"Uhn, Uhn, actually it was the wall." Sam grinned.

"Wow."

"Then it was the bed and again in the bathtub."

Janet shook her head. "So I take it, he's good?"

"Incredible."

"And what about.....you know?" Janet hemmed.

"No, I don't know. What?"

"You know...." Janet hedged and began gesturing with her hands. "About his......uhm size...is he.....ah, big?"

Sam smiled. "I don't kiss and tell Janet." she replied with a smug grin.

"Oh yah right! You've been singing like a canary ever since I arrived. Besides, I'm your best friend and I just know you're dying to tell me."

"Oh all right, if I makes you happy I'll tell you." Sam smiled. "Yes he is and if you breathe a word of this ......" she threatened.

"My lips are sealed....I swear." Janet promised and then "I'm really happy for you Sam."

"Thanks Janet."



*****



It was nearly midnight when Jack let himself into Sam's house with the key that she had given him. He knew that Janet was still here because the doctor's car was still parked out front and so he moved quietly through the front room, following the sound of voices.

Jack stopped just in front of the open patio doors. Janet was facing the doors, and as if sensing his presence, she looked up. He pressed a finger to his lips in an indication not to let Sam know he was there.

"I've had this fantasy." Sam was saying. "Since the first day we met, believe it or not."

"Gonna tell me?" Janet asked with a grin.

"It's kind of embarrassing."

"Well if you can't tell you best friend and your doctor, who can you tell?"

"All right. Jack and I are at some type of formal gathering. Usually it's a party. We're in our dress blues and there's a lot of people around us. We haven't spoken much since arriving but he watches me from across the room."

"Go on." Janet encouraged.

"Well, " she continued as a blush crept over her cheeks. "I've not worn any underwear because I know that it would drive him wild if he knew. His eyes find mine and his eyes tells me that somehow he knows. His eyes are dark, full of desire and his gaze is hot. I leave the room on the pretext of using the ladies room and I know that he will follow me. We end up in a room somewhere and its hot and primal and earth shattering. Sometimes its on a table or the floor....."

"Wow, that's some fantasy."

"Hmmm I know, but even though we've made love and are as close as two people can be I'd be too embarrassed to tell him."

"Well you never know, someday...." Janet let the sentence hang as she met Jack's eyes and they shared a silent message.

"I've got to go." Janet said as she rose form the lounger. "Cassie wants to go shopping tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll walk you out."



*****



Jack silently moved to the door and slipped outside to make it look as though her was just arriving.

"Hey." Sam smiled as she opened the door for Janet and saw him on the step.

"Hi." he replied, returning her smile. "Hi Doc." He added not letting on to their little secret.

"Colonel." Janet smiled. "Well good night you two." she said as she stepped outside and headed down the walk. "Have fun." she quipped, waving over her shoulder as she reached her car.



*****



Jack and Sam waited until Janet had driven away before moving back inside. Sam closed the door and turned to face him.

"Gonna come here and say a proper hello?" Jack grinned.

Sam smiled and closed the distance between them. Slipping her arms around his neck she pressed herself close. "Hello." she purred softly before brushing her lips lightly against his, teasing him before pulling away.

"You can do better than that." he growled as he threaded his fingers through her hair and pulled her lips back to his. His tongue darted out slipping past her lips and their tongues tangled hungrily together as their passion ignited.

They parted breathlessly and Jack pressed his lips to Sam's forehead. "Much better." he murmured softly.

Sam's hands skimmed down his back to his jean clad buttocks, slipping her hands into his back pockets she pulled his hips tighter to her. She smiled when she felt the bulge of his erection straining against the tight denim.

"Mmmm, feels to me like somebody's horny." she purred.

"Oh yeah."

"Tell me the truth," Sam wanted to know. "Have I always had this effect on you?"

"Sammy, since meeting you I've lost count as to how many hard-on's and wet dreams I've had."

Sam smiled, obviously pleased with this bit of news, then leaned forward to kiss him again.

"So," Jack asked softly as he brushed a finger down the curve of her cheek. "What about you? Do I have the same effect on you?" His voice dropped to a low sensual growl "Are you hot and wet for me?"

"Why don't you follow me upstairs and find out." Sam purred, then stepped away and moved to the stairs. She turned off the lights as she moved and paused at the foot of the stairs. Turning around she saw Jack still standing near the door, watching her every move.

"Need a little incentive, O'Neill?" she quipped with a sensual grin.

Pulling the hem of her shirt from the waistband of her shorts, she smiled as Jack moved and slowly made his way towards her. Sam pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor then she reached for the front closure on her bra. Freeing it, she slipped it off and tossed it at Jack before moving up the stairs.

Jack caught the delicate piece of satin and lace with one hand. He looked down at it then raised his eyes to where Sam had disappeared.

"Sweet." he muttered softly and followed her.



~~~~~~FIN~~~~~~