samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-Mail: Becc_Carter@yahoo.co.nz

Rated: G

Spoilers: In the Line of Duty

Notes: Set during 'ItLoD' it's my first attempt at a '155 words' fic. Bacially a little something I threw together in the car on the way home from christmas shopping tonight. It takes place at the end of 'ItLoD' when Cass comes in to comfort Sam.


I love you, you know that. You know that I'd never do anything to hurt you. Or, at least, you used to believe that. Do you understand that was Jolinar and not me? Will I, Samantha, ever fully regain your trust?

Daniel arrives, asks me how I'm doing. I can't answer; can't face anyone right now. He leaves me. Come back. Please don't desert me now. Not after I've just lost so much in such a short amount of time.

Silence.

Then, footsteps. Slow, soft, cautious footsteps. I feel the mattress dip a little as her small frame makes contact with it. Her hand gently touches my shoulder and turns me over to face her. Never for a second did I doubt it was Cassie. I love you Cassie, you know that. You know I'd never do anything to hurt you. And now I know you understand because as 'Samantha' I never lost your trust.



THE END

Feedback is lurved at becc_carter@yahoo.co.nz or sesheta@paradise.net.nz

Yay for short and pointless fics *g*

Disclaimer: Sam. Daniel. Cassie. Not mine. Not mine. NOt mine.

http://www.geocities.com/becc_carter/main.html