samandjack.net

Story Notes: Archive category: 1969 Missing scenes

Archive: Yes S&J others ask

Status: New: Complete

Date: Aug 22, 1999

Spoilers: 1969

Notes: This an assumed relationship, and occurs while Jack & Teal'c are at the observatory. Sam & Daniel are on their way to see Katherine in New York.

The series "STARGATE SG-1" including the characters, names, titles, and back-story, are the sole copyright properties of MGM, Gekko Film Corp.,Glassner/Wright Double Secret Productions. This fictional story is not intended as an infringement upon those rights and solely meant for entertainment. This story is property of the author.

Comments welcome. Please, e-mail me at: lordav@netonecom.net

Thanks to Maria G. for beta reading.


Sam and Daniel walked up the street toward Katherine’s New York apartment. It was a warm summer day. Daniel noticed two wet boys running straight for them, the second with a bucket of water. Daniel moved out of the way, but Sam didn't see them in time and was knocked to the ground by the first boy. The second stopped and ran the other way.

The boy had landed square on top of her, his hands ending up on both her breasts. He was just lying there staring in shock at what he was touching until Daniel helped both of them up.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked both.

"Fine." Sam noticed the boy still staring at her chest. She ducked her head into his line of vision. "Are you okay?"

He looked up at her nervously and swallowed hard, "Yeah, I’m real sorry, Ma’am."

"It’s okay. No harm done." She smiled at him. He smiled back hesitantly showing his braces a little. Sam felt she knew that smile, but wasn't sure how.

"Jack! Come on!" The other boy called from down the block. Both Daniel and Sam's eyes opened wide.

"That’s my cousin. I’m just visiting for the summer. I really am sorry." He explained, his voice shaking slightly, but his eyes dropped to Sam’s breasts once again. Sam was now sure of who she was looking at.

"It was an accident. It looked like your cousin was out for revenge. You must have got him good." Daniel smiled. Jack returned his smile with a grin full of pride. "It must be fun to a kid, what are you; thirteen, fourteen?"

"Almost thirteen." Jack’s cousin called again. "I’ve got to go. Sorry." Jack turned and ran after his cousin.

"It had to be." Sam said almost to herself. "Who else could it have been?"

"Oh, yeah. It had to be."



oxoxo



That night after returning to 1999, Sam was having a hard time falling asleep. Jack had drifted off earlier, lying on his side facing her. She was able to study him and could not help thinking about the boy she had met. She traced her finger lightly over his strong features causing a small moan to escape his lips.

"Are you awake?" Sam whispered.

"I am now." Jack kissed her, rolling her over onto her back. "So, did you wake me for more?" He teased.

"I was just thinking."

"Oh." He said absently and pulled back to rest his head on the pillow near Sam. His long fingers drew small circles around her exposed nipples.

"What’s that supposed to mean?" She asked in response to his distracted answer.

"It means I love you. Please, tell me what is on your mind." He kissed her shoulder tenderly.

"Smooth."

"So, what were you thinking about?" He smiled softly.

"That smile."

"Mine?" His smile widened.

"I was wondering what you looked like in ’69."

"Not much different; I was shorter, my hair was longer. My nose was straighter," He ran his finger down her nose. "It had never been broken."

"Did you have braces?" She asked.

"Yup, I had just gotten them. Puberty hit that summer. I had a sudden obsession with tits." He paused and sucked her breast.

"Still do." She mentioned, chuckling lightly.

"Are we complaining?" He pulled away and his fingers stopped their sensual assault.

"No, but why breasts?" Her chest rose to meet his lips.

He planted a kiss on each one and continued. "I copped my first feel that summer. I also got my first erection as a direct result."

"Do you remember her?" Sam asked.

"Of course, she fueled every fantasy for the next two years."

"Wow!" Sam was surprised. "If you close your eyes can you still see her?"

"Probably, but I would rather look at you." He replied with a kiss to neck.

"No biting." She warned, before moving on with her plan. "Please, what did she look like?"

"Why?" Jack replied, growing weary of this line of questioning.

"Just do it and you will see." She replied strongly.

"Sam, there is nothing to worry about. I don’t even know her name."

"Just do it!"

"Okay, okay, you win. Here goes." He closed his eyes for a moment before they flew open. "That... that... that was you. Oh God."

She nodded as she pulled him into a kiss. "I’m through talking. Is there something you want to do?"



The end, sweet dreams.