samandjack.net

Story Notes: Altia c.swinton@cableinet.co.uk


~(Sam)~



Why does he have to sit across form me in every meeting?

Why does he have to play with his pen?

Does he not know what that does to me?

Thoses dexterous fingers, long and tappered I wonder what they would feel like if they were to explore my body stroking, teasing, arousing...

Don't go there Sam !!!

I start to squirm in my seat and his eyes suddenly snap to me and I wonder does he know what he does to me? Does he care?

I look to see if I can see anything in his eyes but I see nothing and my heart deflates just a little, untill next time.





~(Jack)~



Why is it that I kepp on sitting across from her in nearly every meeting we are in?

Why do I torture myself so?

And why do I enjoy it so much?

Must be some sort of perverse pleasure after all what could she possibly see in me an old and scared both physically and emotionally soldier like me.

I start to look for things to do to try and banish all the thought I have of seeing her long legs wraped about me so I pick up my pen and start to play with it. I watch her covertly as she wahches my pen entranced and I wonder what is she thinking about? some doohick? or me? I watch the blush that slowly creeps across her face entranced. It is not that noticeable but I see it.

My attention is drawn back to the General but out of the corner of my eye I see her squirming in her chair and my eyes are drawn to her of their own free will and I wonder does she think of me as often as I think of her? does she dream about me? ache for me as often as I do for her? but I see nothing in her eyes and my heart deflates just a little, until next time.





~(Sam)~



It's just another meeting and guess what - Yes I am sitting across from him - I must be a masochist.

Why does he have to play with everything that is within his reach?

More to the point Why does it affect me so?

I was just sitting there thinking about a few things, well one thing when it happened.

What you may ask.

Well I was sitting in my chair not paying attention to the debriefing when I felt something brush across my leg - his foot! My eyes snapped up to his and I could see that his barriers were down and my heart skipped a beat.



~(Jack)~



It's just another meeting and again I am sitting across from her, why do I torture myself so?

I notice her deep in thought again and I wonder what is she thinking about another doo-hicky, someone she met (my heart plummets at this thought) or me. It was the second thought that caused me to take the course of action I did.

I decided that today was the day that I make a move after all fortune favours the bold right? so I decided to take the first step.

Her eyes snapped back to mine and I let down the barriers and I watched the growing joy flash across her face before it was quickly concealed and my heart skips a beat.





The End