samandjack.net

Story Notes: EMAIL: Flobob, Flobob@mac.com and Neth, mbbr04936@blueyonder.co.uk

WARNINGS: Little tiny adult references

SEASON / SEQUEL: None

SPOILERS: None

ARCHIVE: Who ever wants it! you can find it at Flobob¹s wormhole to Insanity (http://oberon.spaceports.com/~flobob) as well as some other of our fanfics.

AUTHORS NOTES: This was a kinda round robin thing that we did on AIM. Guess who wrote what! (I give ya a hint; the sophisticated sentences in good English are not mines )


Sam was trying to carry her test on P3Xwhatever samples for the third time in the last half an hour and growled in frustration when the glass broke and the liquid flowed all over her table /how much harder could it be to concentrate when having Teal'c learning Xmas songs in the next room??? / She wondered " Bails on bobtails ring! Making spirits bright!" Teal'c sang in his deep, sober voice. " TEAL'C! SHUT UP! "

" Oh what fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight! Oh! Jingle bells!..." Sam went into her cabinet where she kept a Zat handy. Just in case, ya know? She got it out and pointed it at Teal'c who was still singing Jingle bells. "Teal'c. I have a zat. I don't want to use it"

" Then do not. Jingle bells, jingle bells! Jingle all the way" boof. And she zated him. Only once you understand. Nothing permanent. Just at that moment Jack came in. " Why?"

" He...he...He was singing jingle bells!"

" In that case. Well done. You may have saved our lives" and just then.... " Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way!" Sam sighed as Daniel walked in singing loudly, filled with Christmas enthusiasm "Don't tell me *YOU* thought him this song" she hissed at the poor confused archaeologist pointing at the still lying form of the big Jaffa "Err, well..." answered Danny uneasy scratching his head "Careful Rockboy, if you tell her you were introducing him to earth custom, I can't assure you to be able to hold her back" threatened Jack "Nor that I will try to hold her back"

"*Gulp*" the archaeologist gulped "He was really bugging me!" the poor little Daniel whined "He wanted me to explain him what playing tonsil hockey meant, Christmas songs were the only escape subject I found!" he said, pleading with big doggy eyes the major and the colonel not to kill him... "What is *playing tonsil hockey* DanielJackson?" asked the Jaffa waking up only a very short time after his little zat party. "God help me," muttered the poor spacemonkey looking at his two friends now collapsed on the floor with laughter (unlike Teal'c who had collapsed on the floor because of a zat if you remember) " Uhhh, I have um, some, ah work to do"

" Really? Now what would that be?"

" Oh, um. I don't know, but I know I have some...But...I'm sure colonel O'Neill and Major Carter can explain you that Teal'c" Daniel said, a mischievous smile appearing on his lips and, with that, ran out of the room. " O'Neil? What is tonsil hockey?"

" Oh, um, you see. It's a really old version of hockey. What you do, is if someone has had tonsillitis, and they've had their tonsils out, you stick the tonsil on the puck, and play hockey. That's it! That¹s tonsil hockey for ya!" and jack ran out the room, followed by Sam. "O'Neill!" Teal'c called running after them "Can you explain me then why was Doctorfraisure asking MajorCarter if she wanted to play this game with you?" Jack and Sam froze "Excuse me?" asked Jack "Did he just say what I think he did?"

"NO he didn't! Come on Teal'c you wanna learn more Christmas song" said a VERY flushed Sam avoiding jack's stare dragging the huge Jaffa toward her lab " I do not wish to go. You can not force me! Jingle Bells! Jingles bells! JINGLE ALL THE WAY!" Teal'c sang loudly " OKAY! Tonsil hockey, well. It means, uh. It means to kiss, with all the trimmings."

" With all the trimmings?"

" Yeah, all inclusive, no room for more."

" All inclusive kissing?"

" Yeah. A French kiss. Uh..."

" What Jack is saying is...."

" WE'RE OUTA HERE!" and with that Jack and Sam ran away from Teal'c who was shouting " WHAT IS TONSIL HOCKEY? WHY DID DOCTORFRASURE ASK IF YOU WANTED TO PLAY TOGETHER?" after them "Ok Teal'c, let's get through this" Sam said after they¹d stopped running and French kissed him on the lips really quickly, looking to all a mere short peck "You see, it's like this but much longer understood?" She said already leaving toward her lab, desperately trying to avoid any other comment about Janet's comment "Its botched job Major" came the deep voice of her CO "poor guy couldn't see properly nor even enjoy it" Sam turned slowly toward her colonel, the thought of murder popping in her mind "Was it sir?" she tried to keep a normal voice even speaking through her very clenched teeth "Maybe *you* want to show him a real one *SIR*" she added "Major Carter, I'm sorry to tell you this indeed didn¹t enlighten me that much, for I was to close and it was too fast for me to see anything. Maybe O¹Neill could show me on you?"

"I don't think..." Sam began blushing furiously "Actually I think Teal'c is right" said Jack "C'mon, for alien enlightment" he told her "We can't sir"

"Awww not doing any harm.... this is that or Chulak's Christmas songs"

"Ok...." she said reluctantly "let's get through this, the faster this is done..."

"Glad to know I still have a thing with women" Jack sighed "OK Teal¹c, we're showing you," he said walking toward his major and pinning her against the wall. He carefully touched his lips to hers slowly deepening the kiss. Sam soon, against her best will, kissing him back as deeply, the kissing becoming hotter, hands wondering over each other's body, oblivious to the fact they were in one of their military base main corridor. "I see," said Teal'c after a while, waiting for them to finish the demonstration "On Chulak we call this *lang'ue e'tbite*" he added leaving, seeing they weren't planning in stopping anytime soon "My quarter or yours?"

"Yours closest"



*********



They got married one month later, and a year later had twins, Jacob Daniel O'Neill and Janet Sara O'Neill. Another 2 years later, a baby boy was born, George Lucas O'Neill. Daniel and Janet promptly got married 3 years after this incident [same time as George's birth] and had a baby girl Samantha Jayne Jackson. All on base lived happily ever after, as they'd defeated the Gou¹ald soon after the day of this revelation. And they lived happily ever after



FIN!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Flobob AOL: Flobob SG1 YAHOO: Spacemonkeysg2 ICQ: 57663254 Homepage: http://oberon.spaceports.com/~flobob/