samandjack.net

Story Notes: EMAIL: cptcastor@aol.com

CATEGORY: Sam and Jack Romance

PAIRING: Sam/Jack

SPOILERS: Full Circle

SUMMARY: This is the scene that takes place right after the closing scene of the episode. (This is very short. The paperwork portion is longer. J )

ARCHIVE: SJA yes, Heliopolis yes, all others yes, but let me know who you are so I can visit those sites

DISCLAIMER: (I am taking this from all the others I have read) All publicity recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This Piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyright or trademarks was intended. The author copyrights previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story. Any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental and mot intended by the author.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Sometimes I watch an episode and think of a perfect scene that could be unwritten and I write it. It is rare. I am hoping that this will give me inspiration to finish my 5 unfinished stories


SG-1 was in a solemn mood. They were walking back to the Abydonian Stargate, which was now in plain sight. Jonas and Teal'c took the lead while Jack and Sam walked slowly behind. Jack was very somber; he was not sure how to feel. He stole some quick glances at Sam as they walked. He looked at Teal'c and then Jonas and then back at Sam.

Where Jonas and Teal'c reached the DHD, Teal'c dialed Earth. Sam slowly lifted her sleeve and punched in the GDO code that would allow the iris to be opened. Jonas faced the gate, and Jack turned and faced the deserted sands of Abydos. He cannot believe it is gone. Completely destroyed. Anubis was so close to Earth. He looked at his team.

"Major, wait for me. Jonas and Teal'c go through. We will catch up in a minute." Jack said. Teal'c and Jonas did as Jack said.

Sam turned and looked at Jack. "Sir?"

Jack slowly walked up to Sam. "Listen, Sam. Things just got worse for everyone. I know that this past two years we have been actually distancing ourselves from each other but there is something I need to tell you."

Sam looked with a look of curiosity and admiration. There was that long awkward silence. "Jack?" Sam questioned knowing that 'Sir' would not be appropriate.

A small smile crept on his face as he closed the distance. He put his hands on her face, softly stoking her cheek. Then he moved in closer and kissed her. No peck on the cheek, but a kiss that said, that he more than cared for her a lot more that he is suppose to. He loved her like no man has loved a woman before.

Sam stood weak at the knees. "Let's go home, Major."

With one longing glance between the two, they stepped through the Stargate, forever leaving Abydos behind.