samandjack.net

Story Notes: All positive comments direct to tracys4@olynet.com

Have fun and enjoy!


I look down into the gateroom and I catch Colonel Jack O'Neill smiling at Major Sam Carter. I don't think they even realize that they do it. Most of the time I pretend that I can't see what is going on... but I do.

Some days I see the way Sam looks at Jack and how he touches her when he doesn't have too. Other days I look at them, and see the love shining in their eyes.

Granted, I should probably do something about it and for a while, I toyed with the thought. But then a realization hit me: this was meant to be. It's just a feeling that I get whenever I'm around them. They are the perfect compliment for each other. How can I mess with fate or destiny or whatever the Hell you want to call it?

Sam is Jack's whole universe and the Colonel is Major Carter's life. That is something that I can't change and don't really want to because without each other, they are worthless to the world and me. I truly believe that they couldn't live if they weren't together.

I've had a lot of time to get to know them, both of them and I just have a feeling that those two are going to get together. It might not be today though.

I gazed down into the gateroom again to see Jack grab Sam's hand and pull her through the gate. Then again, maybe it will be today.







The End