samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email: dvp@flash.net

Status: Complete

Category: Humor, S/J Friendship

Season/Sequel Info: NA

Spoilers: minor

Archive:SJA, Heliopolis OK

Feedback:Sure

Author's Note: I think there is a challenge at Heliopolis, regarding Dr. Seuss. This is in response to that. 'Green Eggs and Ham' is by Dr. Seuss and used without permission from him, his estate, or his cat in the hat.

Note:I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things with writing.


I am Sam. Sam I am.

That Sam-I-am! That Sam-I-am!

I do not like that Sam-I-am!

Do you like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

Would you like them here or there?

I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you like them at Groom Lake? Would you like them with drugged cake?

I do not like them at Groom Lake. I do not like them with drugged cake. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them with the Nox? How about with Daniel's rocks? Not with the Nox.Not with some rocks.Not at Groom Lake.Not with drugged cake. I would not eat them here or there. I would not eat them anywhere. I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you? Could you? With Sokar? Eat them! Eat them! Here they are.

I would not, could not, with Sokar.

You may like them. You will see. You may like them near a tree!

I would not, could not near a tree. Not with Sokar! You let me be. I do not like them with the Nox. I do not like them with some rocks. I do not like them at Groom Lake. I do not like them with drugged cake. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

My dad! My dad! My dad! My dad! Could you eat them with my dad?

Not with your dad! Not near a tree! Not with Sokar! Sam! Let me be!

I would not, could not, with the Nox. I could not, would not, with some rocks. I will not eat them with drugged cake. I will not eat them at Groom Lake. I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere. I do not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Say! With Bynarr? Here with Bynarr! Would you, could you, with Bynarr?

I would not, could not with Bynarr.

Would you, could you, at NORAD?

I would not, could not, at NORAD. Not with Bynarr. Not with your dad. Not with Sokar. Not near a tree. I do not like them, Sam, you see. Not at Groom Lake. Not with the Nox. Not with drugged cake. Not with some rocks. I will not eat them here or there. I do not like them anywhere.

You do not like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Could you, would you, on Belote?

I would not, could not, on Belote!

Would you, with a symbiote?

I could not, with a symbiote. I will not, will not, on Belote. I will not eat them at NORAD. I will not eat them with your dad. Not with Bynarr! Not near a tree! Not with Sokar! You let me be! I do not like them with the Nox. I do not like them with some rocks. I will not eat them at Groom Lake. I do not like them with drugged cake. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE!

I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say.

Sam! If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see.

Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am! And I would eat them on Belote. And I would with a symbiote...

And I will eat them at NORAD. And with Bynarr. And with your dad. And with Sokar. And near a tree. They are so good, so good, you see!

So I will eat them with the Nox. And I will eat them with some rocks. and I will eat them at Groom Lake. And I will eat them with drugged cake. And I will eat them here and there. Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!

I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am!



* * * * *



Teal'c looked at Daniel Jackson confused. "I thought her last name was 'Carter'?!?"



* * * * *

END



End Notes: *Note: In case you didn't get a reference, they are as follows:
Groom Lake: Where Area 51 and Colonel Maybourne are.
Drugged Cake: Given to O'Neill by Kynthia while on Argos.
The Nox: Alien race.
Daniel's Rocks: O'Neill's term for Danny's artifacts.
Sokar: Bad guy.
near a tree: In reference to O'Neill's 'love' of trees.
Bynarr: another bad guy.
'My dad': Sam's dad, Jacob Carter.
NORAD: (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Located at the Cheyenne Mountain Complex.
Belote: Planet where the Tok'ra, Garshaw, is from.
Symbiote: Goa'uld larva carried by Jaffa.
For SG-1 Reference, check out my site at http://www.flash.net/~dvp/sg1/