samandjack.net
[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: SUMMARY: The aftermath of the episode. Sam's thoughts after everything has calmed down.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Episode Prologues & Epilogues
Original Archive Date: 2002 Aug 19
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2788 Read: 2542
Published: Sep 01, 2009 Updated: Sep 01, 2009
Story Notes:
EMAIL: Joey@Ram32.freeserve.co.uk

SEASON / SEQUEL: S4, Post-ep for 'Entity'

SPOILERS: 'Entity', 'ItLoD' and other small ones for the series.

ARCHIVE: Heliopolis, SJA, and Shipperworld. Anywhere else, please ask first.

DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime / Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. Not to be archived without permission. Feedback and constructive criticism most welcome, flames are not.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: The episode that had the chat going crazy. The episode that has me up at 1am writing this. What an inspiration*g* I just had to write it. Sorry for any mistakes etc, it's late but I'm too wired to sleep!

DEDICATION: Kudos to LM for the title, and for being my 'support' over the phone with this episode. We squealed, we cried, we laughed and then some. I don't know how I'd have coped without ya! And thanks for the beta job - I kinda needed it!

1. Chapter 1 by Jo R [Reviews - 1] (2788 words)