samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feed back yes please


2010

"-If we send this message back in time we might not exist, our time at least our dimension might not exist"

-That was the last idea that Sam had as a science doctor, we knew when we started this that we may not survive or succed with her plan.But nobody prepared me, back then for what happened next,I'm scared for what's gonna happen next but I know that we did the right thing,I know that that is what Hammond 'd have wanted us to do, eventhough it ment to start a war against the Aaschen a war that we don't have a chance to win, but it needed to be done

2001

"-Chevron 7 engaged, clear the area.

-Sg1 you are free to leave."

-Sometime its so weird to go trough to the Gate knowing that eventough we have the best doctors in the world Janet will never be there again to do our medical exams, ever since she died all that I wanted was to see her in the Gate room and to hear her voice again, I miss her so much that I'd do anything just to have another chance and to have her back, it souldn't have been her the one that died,..., not her anybody else but not her.

-Sam, we need to go so could you please stop dreaming?

-Ah, yes, coming-coming, sorry about that, so it's just the three of us this time isn't it Spacemonkey?

-Yes Sam it's just the three of us now please hurry Teal'c it's starting to get bored and I wanna start to study those rocks till noon, O.K.?, And Sam you aren't the only one who whishes that Janet hadn't died... So we got trough the Gate , but it wasn't P1J F21 that we got trough nope we got trough the Gate in the alternative future year 2010, and we found Janet there, as the only survivor of an Sg1's attack over an Aaschen guarded Gate, only later we found out that it was the other us the ones that have sended us the message regarding the Aaschen. I was a bit of surprised to find out that I was married with Joe Faxton and not Pete or Jack, in our time line I never had the chance to know him better because he was taken prisoner by Mollem that's if he was alive after I got trough the Gate, and more shocking that Jan was still alive in their time line.

-When we manage to go trough the Stargate back home Janet came with us to make sure that we won't repeat the same thing again. She had already taken the control over the infirmary, driving everybody there crazy, I am so glad that she's Back here with us, and i really hope that this time nothing bad's gonna happen to her before I'll die.I have always regreted I haven't told her just how much i cared about her while she was alive but after all I still have a second chance right.

-Oh, god I have a problem, I'm with Pete and were gonna get married, but... I can't stop thinking of Jack O'Neill I don't want that to happen so I'll give Jack my resignation letter, don't know what else to do.

-She left off, she resigned from sg-1 cause of me,I should let her leave but I won't let her marrie Shanahan, I love her too much to see her suffer because of him.So I'll talk to them both

-I approve col. Carter's decision,she did the right thing by leaving sg1.

-Now this is wearSam's ex-colleagues, and my fiancee are all in my house and they all wanna talk to me about something.

-Pete I think YOU SHOULD KNOW that I'm in love with Sam for as long as I remember knowing her and that I'll do anything to stop this wedding.

-Whata...,well you have a lot of neird to come in my house and say a thing like that to me.

-Jack don't ..., just let things as they are, don't screw your live for me

-Cause it was none of anyones bussines how they feel about me.

-Sam, this it's over and it shouldn't have started in the first place I guess I always knew that you didn't love me. But I wish you had as for you Jack here me out cause I won't repeat myself:"Make her suffer and there won't be any place in this UNIVERSE where you could hide from me, cause I'll make you Pay.

-I'm so happy she's finnaly gonna marrie me and that she will be mine for the rest of my life.

.....................................................................

-woohoooooooooo, I'm in the ninth heaven he finnaly did it daniel finnaly admited what his feelings for me where and he proposed to me, and I said yes, although I'm a little worried cause I'm not quite his Janet and his not quite my Daniel I just hope that things we'll work out well between us....

-I'm happy she said yes and that's al that matters to me,and now all the S.G.C.'s personnel is prepairing for the double weeding...

-Everything it's starting to settle down, and for the first time I've been here the Tau'ri are acting normal. I'm glad ,but I won't wear any suit during the double wedding,I refuse to do that.

-And now everyone is happy except me who knows maybe in another place, another time,another lifetime....

-After all that has happened in the last few weeks, I wonder what the future holds for us, I only hope that this isn't a dream...Well just for once I think that everything is well when it ends well, cause were back toghether in 2001, again.