samandjack.net

Story Notes: Chocolate Series 01: there's going to be different chapters to do with chocolate, I hope you like them when I have finish writing them. Milking season is almost over, so I'm trying to do the best I can think about the stories while milking.

FEED BACK: Yes Please.


Captain Samantha Carter has now been on SG1 for six months, every month she buys chocolate, cause she knows when it is time of the month (periods) is due and it helps her mood swings when it happens. By then seven other SG teams have a female solider on their team. Until one mission that went wrong for SG1.

Sg1 has been held captor for ten days now, with no way of escaping. They were all sitting on the floor leaning against the wall. Sam sat opposite them; they were like brick walls with one window for out looking out side, it was small, so there was no way they could escape, and an old wooden ceiling and floor as well with an wooden door, there was also a bucket they is for using as a toilet, so when one of them want to go, the others have there backs turn to the person who is using it. When Sam started to get cranky two days ago cause she stared her period and have no chocolate to help her mood swings.

"Carter" "What" Sam said with angry tone in her voice? Her head was down looking at her hands. "What the hell matter with you, you been cranky now for the past couple of day, what's going on?" "Nothing sir" "Bull shit Carter, spill it" "No, it's my problem sir"

Both Daniel and Teal'c watches both Jack and Sam almost yelling at each other. "Ah Sam, are you sure you're ok, you're never like this before, can you please tell us what the problem is, so we can help you" Daniel said, With his normal tone of voice, hoping to calm things down.

"Thank you Daniel, I'm afraid you can't help me with this one" Sam said, with a calmer tone in her voice. "Why not Sam, after all we are a team, friends, so why can't you tell us"

Sam looks at Daniel, she started to feel embarrass with what's happening to her, and then she looks at Teal'c then to Jack before looking at Daniel again. Then looks down to her hands again, which is on her lap.

"You can't help me, you don't under stand" As she looks up at all three of them. "Carter, Sam, please tell us, so we can help to under stand you" Jack said, looking in to her blue eyes.

Sam took a deep breath before she told them. She trust them with her life, although she has only known them for few months, now what she going to tell them, she doesn't know how they would react, after all they are her male friends, team mates. She looks at all three of them before she lock her blue eyes to Jack brown eyes.

"Chocolate" Sam said to them, she watches their faces. Teal'c just raise an eyebrow looking at Sam, Daniel had both eyebrows raise and Jack look at her still before breaking the silence. "Chocolate, is that why you are so cranky about. Why chocolate?" "It's a…. a women's thing sir" "I don't under stand, what is a women's thing?" Teal'c asks. "Yes, just what Teal'c just said Carter"? Sam looks at all three of them before telling them.

`I can't believe I'm tell them this' Sam thought to her self. "Well the chocolate helps me, well most of the women when it is that time of the month" "What the hell are you talking about Carter?" "Oh" Daniel said. He knew what she was saying. "Col, I buy my self chocolate once a month cause that is when my menstruation is due" "Menstruation what?" Jack said with a confuse look on his face. Sam looks at him before rolling her eyes.

"Periods, sir, that is another name us women call it" "Oh, so you have chocolate so you don't get cranky, and it helps, dose it, and you got it now?" "Yes, I have, it started last night. The chocolate it's helps with the pain that some of us women go though when it happens every month and also it is a craving. When my mother told me what I'll be going though, with changes in my body and what it's like to become a women. She also told me that chocolate helps when it is time. Just before she died, I started having them, when I had my first one, it was scary, but mum told me that it is normal for the first time, so that first Saturday, she got a hold of dad's credit card and we went on a spending spree, she show me the women supply, we talk about what's the best to buy, things like that. It was great" Sam said,

Before tears started rolling down her cheeks, she remembers her mother and what has happen to her not long after that. Jack got up from where he was before, walks over to where Sam was, sat down next to her.

"Are you ok?" "Yea, I will be, it's just, I miss her" As she wipe her eyes with back of her sleave, sniffing. "Well when we get out of here, why don't you give her a call when we get back" "I can't sir" "Yes you can" "No, you don't understand sir" "What is it Sam" Daniel said.

"My mum was killed in a car accident when I was twelve, dad was late picking her up from the airport, so she took a taxi home, but she never made it home. We both knew when our periods was due, I just finish mine, when I knew hers was due three days after mine, so I was making chocolate chip cookies for her when dad came home to tell both Mark and me about the accident. I haven't make then since that day."

Sam started crying again, Jack put his arm around her shoulder; she leans against him for support. The men sat there quietly while Sam was crying, they were shock from what she just told her teammate about her mother death. She finally stops crying after few minutes.

"Sorry Sam, I didn't know" Daniel said.

"Yea, sorry about that Sam, now we understand. It must been embarrassing for you to say those things to us men, that don't understand what you are going though every month" Sam started to giggle, before looking at him shaking her head, then looking at the others.

"It's ok guys, you didn't know. You have no idea, what us women have to go though every month" "No, but I'll promise you this, when we get back home and get clean up, everyone at my place this weekend for a barbeque and chocolate chip ice cream for desert, now about guys" "That sounds great Jack, count me in" "Indeed, I will also" "Thanks guys" when Jack was looking at them before looking at Sam.

"Sam, how about it?" "Well I'll come so long as the ice cream is double chocolate with chocolate chips, and chocolate sauce" "Ok, done, so long as you bring the ice cream and the chocolate sauce, it's fine be me" "Ok sir" Sam said with a little smile on her face.

Jack smile back at her before looking at the guys again. "Daniel, can you bring Teal'c with you and can you get us the beer for us, plus soft drinks for Teal'c on the way over." "Yea, sure, no problem" "Good, all we need to do is some how get out of here"

Then they all gun fire from out side; they all knew it was from other SG teams coming to rescue them. "Ah the cavalry has arrived" Jack said.

Jack got up and held out his hand to Sam, she put hers in his, so he pull her up, she lost her balance, he quickly put both arms around her waist to support her, till she got her balance, she got her hands on his arms. They both look into one another's eyes, not realising that both Daniel and Teal'c has also gotten up as well.

"Thank you sir, you can let go of me now"

At that time, the main door flew open, with SG3 marines running into the room, they all stop in there tracks when they saw Jack and Sam in one another's arms. They both quickly let go of one another, but it was to late, SG3 saw them, Jack turns to the leader.

"Col Makepeace, it's about bloody time, your late" Jack said with a smile on his face. "Sorry Col O'Neill, at lest we got here to rescue your guys six" "Yea, what ever, come on lets get hell out of the place and head home"

SG3 pass SG1 guns, so they could use them to get out. When they finally make it out side, there was two other teams covering their escape to the stargate, there was another team guarding the gate. On the way there, Col Makepeace radio ahead to let SG7 know that they were on their way with SG1. When they got close to the gate, it was already open. SG teams 1,3,6 and 9 were running towards the gate firing behind them before running into the stargate, when they all arrive at the other side,

"Close the iris" Jack yelled up to the control room, the iris close behind them, then it shut down. The five SG team were ether on the ramp or down the bottom on the ramp when General Hammond shows up.

"It's good to have you back SG1" "Well thank you sir, it's good to be back, permission to go and have a hot shower sir, the four of us need it, and I know I do" "Permission granted, I insist that the four of you have a long hot one" "That bad sir" "Just go col" "Yes sir" with a moke salute and a smile

"Come on campers you heard him, along hot shower for the four of us together" As he walks pass them all before calling back "Hey thanks guys for coming to get us" Then he was gone out the gate room.

"Daniel, did you hear what the Col just said?" "What that he thank the others for rescuing us?" "No, that he said, `hot shower four of us together'" "Oh, that, I think he was joking, wasn't he" "I think so" As the rest of the teams left the gate room to go and have there showers and normal post op.

"Captain Carter, can you please let Col O'Neill that the briefing is at 1600 hours this afternoon" "Yes sir, I'll tell him"

Then they were gone. The men we going to have there showers first, but Jack made sure that Sam has hers first, since they all have to share both locker room and showers together for the time being, since things are still being sorted out so the women can have there own locker room and shower as well. Once she was done, She pass the message on to Jack before leaving, the men went to have their showers.

SG3 wasn't happy that Jack let Sam go first, they think it was favour tis em, but only Daniel and Teal'c knew the reason why Jack wanted Sam to go first. SG teams one to five had no choice but to shear both locker room and showers together. There were only two women who had to shear with them. There was Sam of cause and LT Alice Cook from SG4. There were five teams to a locker room and showers

When it was time for the debriefing, all of SG1 was there; they were clean with clean clothes, with the team leaders of 3,6,7 and 9. After General Hammond found out what happen to SG1, and what SG1 found out how come it took so long in rescuing them. Once that was sorted out, Col Makepeace told the General about what happen in the locker room, when Jack made sure that Sam had her shower first.

"Well col O'Neill care to explain why you stop them from having there shower when they were already there, Captain Carter wasn't there at that time?" Hammond said.

Jack look from Hammond to Sam, she was looking at him also, when he look at her, she was sitting next to him, she gave the nod to let him know that it is ok to tell them, then he turns to look at Hammond again. "Sir, captain Carter showed up just as SG3 was starting to get undress, so I order them out of the locker room with Daniel and Teal'c I wanted to let Carter go first to get clean up cause while we were stuck in that fifty prison cell she started her menstruation the day before sir. I hope you under stand what I'm talking about" "Yes I do under stand Col"

General Hammond knows what Jack was talking about. He has three daughters of his own and his wife is a retired nurse from the army. So he under stand what Jack was trying to do for Sam, he also knew that Jack was married once, so he would of let his wife in the bathroom first when it came to that time of the month. Hammond looks around the room, before looking back at Jack again. Then he spoke again.

"Ok, I know things are going to be hard on all teams while rooms are still being sorted out, so all of you and other teams will have to bear with it, hopeful there will be a women's locker room and showers completed with in the next three weeks, so for them mean time I'm afraid you will all have to put up with what's happening now. Col Makepeace, what Col O'Neill did was the right thing to do in letting Captain Carter go first to clean up. After all SG1 was the worse state out of both teams. So I do not want to hear any more complaints about col O'Neill letting his 2IC for going first, he did it for a reason or with Lt Col Thomas team from SG4, do I make my self clear" "Yes sir" Makepeace said. "Good, the four of you can go, SG1, I would like for you to stay behind, dismiss" For that they got up and left the briefing room, leaving SG1 and Hammond behind to talk.

"Captain Carter, how are you feeling?" "Embarrass sir, but I'll be ok sir, I've got my team support sir, thanks any way" "That's good to hear, now you all have down time till Monday, you all deserve it after all you all hardly had any time off in the pass couple of months, dismiss" For that General Hammond stood up, so did Sam and Jack, soon at General Hammond was gone, Jack turn to the others.

"Ok campers, don't for get Saturday night dinner, I'll see you there at 1800 hour." Jack said with a smile on his face. "See Ya Jack" Daniel said as he left the room. "O'Neill" Teal'c said with a slight bow of his head before leaving. "Yea, see ya Teal'c" Then he turns to look at Sam.

"Carter, I'm sorry if I have embarrasses you in front of the guys" "It's ok sir, you had no choice to tell him plus you did ask for my permission if it was ok to tell General Hammond why you let me go first." "How did you know that I was thinking that before I was going to ask you?" "I just knew sir, I don't know why, I just know I can trust you, plus I also knew that the General would understand anyway" "That's good to hear, so see ya Saturday night then"

"Yea, sure, would like for me to come on over early to help you get things set up?" "If you like, hey why don't you as doc, she and Cassie can come over as well. At lest it would be both Teal'c and Cassie first earth O'Neill barbeque" Jack said with a smile. "Ok, I'll go and ask her now sir, talk to you later" "Ok, call me, I'm going home now, let me know if they can make it" "Ok sir, bye" "Bye Carter"

With that Sam left the room, Jack went over and knock on the General door, it was open, he stuck his head in seeing his CO reading a report from one of the teams. He stops and looks up to see Jack head in the doorway.

"Col is there some thing I can do for you?" "Yea, well, what are you doing Saturday night sir?" As he walks in to the office. "Nothing at the moment why?" "Well there is going to be a barbeque at my place that night, Daniel, Teal'c and Carter are going to be there and hopefully doc Fraser and Cassie as well, Sam gone to ask doc now about it, so would you like to join us sir. I know that Carter need cheering up sir."

"Why dose captain Carter need cheering up?" "Before we were recused, Carter told us about her mother and what happen to her. She also told us about what happen when her dad told her and her brother about the accident" "I know about that col, I know the Carters for years" "I didn't know that sir, any way she told us that she hasn't make chocolate chip cookies since her mother death. I was thinking about us men let lose in my kitchen trying to make some of them and trying to cheer Sam up at the same time" Jack said with a smile on his face.

"Have you ever make them before col?" "Nope, I think that's the whole fun of it, you sir?" "No, Jenny, my wife doses all the baking at home, especially when our grand daughters come around to visit on weekends. I could get the recipe from her just before she leaves tomorrow night, she is going to visit Amanda and Glen for a week."

"Oh ok, if you like sir, you can also crash at my place for the night, so you wont have to worry about getting pulled up for drink driving after couple of beers or more" "Ok, only if you are sure" "Yea, no problem"

"Ok, is there any thing you would like for me to bring to help out?" "Well, yea can you ask you lovely wife for some of her home made pasta salad that she made couple of months ago" "Ok, I'll ask her tonight when I get home" Hammond said, with a grin on his face. "Sweet, I better go, see ya Saturday sir" "Bye Jack" Hammond said with a chuckle, and shaking his head.

When he saw Jack leaving his office with a big grin on his face. He decides to call his wife, strait away to find out what ingredients she will need for the salad. Sam spoke to Janet about the barbeque on Saturday night they are also going to be there. Janet knows that Cassie hardly seen SG1 for the past three months since she came to earth, so it is a good way for every one to get together as a family. Jack spoke to both Daniel and Teal'c about his plan; they both agree to help out. Sam calls Jack to let him know that both Cassie and Janet said yes for Saturday night.

On Saturday morning Jack call Hammond at home to find out what ingredients he will need for the cookies, once off the phone, he went shopping for the things he would need for both the barbeque as well for the cookies. He also brought some more beer and soda just in case. Once he got home and put every thing away, he called Janet for a favour.

"Hello" "Hi Ya Cassie" "Jack is that you?" "Yepsureyabeta" Making Cassie giggles on the end on the phone.

"What can I do for you Jack?" "Is doc around or is she at the base?" "She here, I'll just go and get her"

Jack could her Cassie talk to Janet on the end of the phone. "Hi Col what can I do for you?" "Ah, doc Janet can you do me a big favour for me tonight when you get here?" "What is it sir?" "Well for one we are off duty, so it is Jack, ok. The thing is `us' men are going to try to make chocolate chip cookie later tonight, so we can cheer Sam up, is there a way you can get her out of the house say for about twenty minutes tonight?"

"I think I can think of some thing, would you like to me to tell Cassie about you crazy plain" "Yea, she might have an idea to help out" "Ok, any way Daniel told me what happen with Sam when you guys were away, so I under stand why you want to do this, you can count on us to help out" "Thanks Janet, I better go, and get things sorted out, I hope you like steak" "Yes I love it, see you tonight Jack, bye" Then she hung up.

Later that afternoon, Jack started getting every thing done before every one showed up. The steaks are marinating quiet nicely, and the green salads have been done. The barbeque was already set up, so was the table and chairs on the back patio.

Sam was the first one to show up to help him with few things before all the others arrive. Once every one got a drink in there hand, they all started talking, while Jack put the steaks on the barbeque. Once they were done, with the onions as well, they all sat down to eat and drink. Both Teal'c and Cassie love it, even if it was there first time on earth to try barbeque streak.

Once every one finish enjoy there dinner, Sam help Jack with the cleaning up, and then they both took out side plates, spoons, chocolate sauce and double chocolate with chocolate ice cream for desert. Once that lot was gone, they all talk for a while, laughing and joking. Jack was looking at Sam he notices that she was also looking at him. All them men except for Teal'c were getting drunk. Janet knew it was time to make her move.

"Cassie did you bring your camera with you?" Janet asks "Oh sorry I forgot it, it's still at home" "Oh, Sam how about we head back to my place so we can get, so we can take some pictures" "Why tonight Janet?" "Well for one thing, we don't know if we will get a chance to get together again like this"

Sam though about what Janet was saying, she knew she was right, after all they don't know when the next time they will be getting together like this as a team and family night.

"Well, ok, lets go and get it, I hope you got some film for the camera Cassie?" "Well it is a digital camera Sam, Jack got it for it for me, for my birthday last month, remember?" "Oh yea, sorry I for got about that."

So the women left the men for over twenty minutes to go and get the camera. Just before they left, Cassie got her video recorder set up next to Jack small television that is in the dinning area on brace wall that was in the corner facing the kitchen. She got it all set up and started recording just before she left with Janet and Sam.

Soon as the women were gone, the three drunken men and one confuse x- jaffa all went in to the kitchen to start making the chocolate chip cookies, not knowing that they were being tape. Jack went in to his pantry to get the ingredients out for the baking, while George got the copy of the recipe out of his pocket.

Then George got out his wife Kenwood mixer out from the pantry floor, which has the measuring jug, bowl, measuring spoons with it. Once every thing is out and on the bench, Jack turns the over on, so it could heat up while they were getting the batch done.

"Ok, George what's first?" "Well Jack, how big do you want to make this batch up?" "Heaps, with lots and lots of chocolate chips, beer any one" as Jack walks to the fridge for another beer. "Yep, I'll have another one Jack" Daniel said. "Me to Jack" George said. So he got three beers out, then turns to Teal'c. "Teal'c, wanna coke" "No thank O'Neill, I still got one here" As he lifts up a can of coke in his hand to show Jack. "Ok"

Then he shuts the fridge door and passes two of the beers to Daniel and George, once he open his bottle and drank about quarter of the bottle, he put it down on the bench, then rub his hand together.

"Ok what is first George?" "Ok, it says here fifty grams of butter" "Ok, how do we measure fifty grams?" "Jenny said that the red lines on the butter measure for fifty grams," George said. "Ok, here we go"

Jack got out his chopping board and counted three lines, and then cut the butter, once done, he passes the rest to Daniel. "Here, can you put this in the fridge Danny boy" As he passes the rest to him, While Daniel was putting it in the fridge.

"Ok, what next" "Sugar, since you are tripling the mixture, you will need one and half cups of sugar" So Jack got the measuring jug and poor the sugar in to the bowl, and then stops. "Ok, now what?" "Ok, you will need to cut up the butter in to small chunks" George said, Jack got the knife he uses before to cut the butter, to cut it into small cubes, once done. "You put the butter into the bowl with sugar."

Once he did that, George put the bowl in it's slot and close the top piece down with the stirring peace is in the bowl, when that was done he turns it on, when he did that he turns it on to `2' for the speed. Teal'c was interested with what was going on, so he walks over to where the other was and watching the butter and sugar mix together. George turns to Daniel.

"Daniel, we need six eggs from the fridge," George said. Daniel turns around and opens the fridge door to get the eggs out, then closes the door. Then he passes the eggs to Jack. "Jack six eggs, ok" "Yep, no problem"

They were drunk all right, Jack put in eight eggs into the creamy mixture, not six. Once done and the mixture was looking runny, then Jack turns to George. "Ok, now what?" "For starts you will need one cup of flour, then three tea spoon of baking power, then three table spoon of cocoa."

Jack, just nodded, then turn to measure the flour, while he was doing that, George, turns the mixer off. Then Jack uses a tablespoon for the baking powder and he poor about eight table spoons of cocoa in to the jug.

"Ok, now you mix that lot together, then poor it in to the bowl" So Jack Mix the dry ingredients, then George turn the mixer back on, while Jack poor the flour mixer in to the bowl, while that was slowly mixing.

"Ok, now you need one and half cups of chocolate chips, and put them in to the bowl" So Jack did that, then look at the mixture. "There not enough chocolate chips, I'll put some more in" So he poor the whole bag in to the mixture there was a kilo of chocolate chips, while it was still mixing, it was still runny "It's still runny George, did you miss something out?" Jack said, as he finishes his bottle of beer. "No, almost done, now you need two cups of flour to add to the mixture"

So Jack just pour the floor in to the bowl; it was about four cups of flour that went in to the bowl. "Need more speed," Jack said, so he puts it on to number `5'. Flour went every wear, including on to the four men in the kitchen. "Woo" Jack said, before turning the mixer down to `2'. They all look at it; the mixture was dry and crummy "It's to dry now, I know what" Jack said.

He went to the fridge to get two beers out, he opens one and slowly poor about half a bottle of beer in to the mixture, they all watch it mix together before he puts more beer into it. By that time every thing was mix together.

"Do you think it is ready it?" Daniel said. "Yep" George said

So Jack turns to mixer off, and lifts the lid on it so he could remove the bowl, one done he puts it onto the bench next to the non- stick oven tray. "You need table spoon of the mixture to put on the tray" So Jack did that, then he look at it, then her added two more spoon fulls on top of it before doing it again. He did nine on the try before putting them in the oven.

"Ok, how long?" "Twenty minutes" So Jack put the timer on. Before he grab his beer. "Ok, all we can do it wait, come on lets all go to the lounge, the girls well be back soon"

So they all went back to the lounge and collapse on the chairs there. Teal'c sat on the floor; he went into kal-no-rean while waiting for Sam, Janet and Cassie to return. Even the three men shut there eyes for a moment, and ended up fulling asleep. Ten minutes later, the ladies showed up, they saw them asleep, so they went into the kitchen to put the coffee machine on, when Teal'c woke up from a noise from the kitchen, he got up and walk in there to see Janet, Cassie and Sam standing there, with there mouths open to see the flour mess every where.

They saw a big bowl on the bench, Sam walk over to it and saw the mixture in it. Then she relies what was going on. Jack was trying to cheer her up by making homemade chocolate chip cookies. Then she could smell some thing from the oven. She open the oven door, and got a big surprise, she try not to laugh out loud, she got an oven mitt, use it to get the tray out of the oven. There were nine big chocolate chip cookies on the tray join together.

Both Janet and Cassie covered their mouths, trying not to laugh when they saw the size of them. Sam put the try on top of the stove, and then open up a draw to find a spatula in the first one she open, once she got it out, then she got two plates out so she could put then on to the plate to cool down. Once she done that, she turns to Cassie, Janet and Teal'c.

"Teal'c how big was the spoon fulls of this mixture here that the Colonel put on the tray?" "Three spoon fulls to make one cookie" "I see, thanks for that, Cassie would you like to put one spoonful of the mixture on to the tray?" "Yea, I would like to learn how to make them, Can you show me what to do Sam?" "Ok, Janet, would you like to get us some coffee, it looks like it's going to be a long night for us" "Ok Sam, Cassie once you done here, you should get to bed, I'll put you in the spear room for the night, ok" "Ok mum"

Sam showed Cassie what to do with the first one, she only did one spoonful on to the tray, then let Cassie do the rest, she did the other eight, then put the tray back in to the oven. Once done, she remembered the video recorder, while Sam, Janet and Teal'c went to check on the guys, she went over to where the TV was and change the tape in the recorder and check the battery before putting it back on the shelve.

Then she said her good night to them fore heading to the spear bedroom for some sleep. Teal'c went back to the same spot before, for some kel-no-rem for the night. Sam turn the lamp on before turning off the main light in the lounge and the dinning area and checking to see if the place is lock up tight for the night before heading for the kitchen area where Janet was waiting for her with two cups of coffee. They both sat at the breakfast bar talking while waiting for the cookies to cook.

"How are you feeling Sam?" "What?" Sam said, with a confuse look on her face. "Daniel told me what happen back on the planet, about your mother and chocolate" "Daniel got a big mouth" "Well he is worried about you, so it Teal'c and Jack. Don't be angry with Daniel, ok" "Yea, ok, it was embarrassing, telling them, but once they knew, I feel relieved, that they know now, so they could under stand."

"Well it is a good thing that they know now just in case it happens again" "Well I just hope we don't get caught like just what happen back on the planet" "Well you never know what happens every time you go though the gate" "True, that is a risk that we take every time we step though, hopeful we have better lucky next time we go though the worm hole" "True, perhaps you should take extra things with you just in case you get stuck on a planet when your period is due" "Yea, I'll do that the next time we go off world."

When they talk for few minutes more, Sam notice that the twenty minutes were up. When she saw how small they were from the one that Jack did, she decided to make them one and half spoons full each on the tray before putting them into the oven. She did nine of them like last time, once in the oven she made cups of coffee for both Janet as well as her self, once made, she excuse her self to go to the bathroom for couple of minutes before returning back to the kitchen.

They both talk for a while long before Janet decided to go and get some sleep her self, it was one o'clock in the morning, she went into the spear bedroom where Cassie was sleeping, there was two single beds in there, soon as her head hit the pillow she was out like a light. Sam put the hot cookies on to the plate before putting more of the mixture on to the tray, once in the oven; she decided to check on the guys.

They were asleep; Jack was in his favourite chair, sound asleep, she was watching him sleep before looking at the others. George ended up lying down on the couch and Daniel was in another chair asleep, so she walks back into the kitchen to get the camera before walking back into the lounge again.

She turn the main light setting down on to low before turning it on, once one she slow turn the light up just enough to take picture of all four of them, they way they were sleeping, she got a smile on her face, first she took at picture of Teal'c, before she did the others.

Teal'c open his eyes to watch Sam doing some thing with camera, then he notice that she was taking pictures of all of them while they were sleeping, Sam had her back to Teal'c not knowing that he was awake, he close his eyes again before going back to meditating again. Once she was done, she took Daniels glasses off before they fell off.

She turns the light off before returning back to the kitchen. It was just after three in the morning when she put in the last lot into the oven, while they were cooking, Sam clean up the mess that they all made, while cleaning up, she heard a noise in the hall way, so she check it out, it was Daniel, still drunk, wondering where he was and where the bathroom was, once Sam help him to the bathroom and he relieve him self, instead of him going back down to the lounge, she put him in to the other spear room were there was a double bed in there, soon as he hit the bed, he was asleep again, she turns around and open up a wardrobe and found some blankets in there, so she got three of them out.

She put one over Daniel, then taking the other two out for George and Jack, once done there, she went back in to the kitchen to finish cleaning up, by that time the last batch was done, she left them on the tray on top of the oven and turn the oven off. She found some empty contains in the pantry so she put the cold cookies in to six contains, once done she put the last warm batch on to a plate and put them into the fridge to cool down a bit more.

Once finish cleaning the oven tray and putting it away, once done she waited for few minutes by reading one of Jack magazines, after about ten minutes she took care of the last cookies by putting then into one of the containers, then putting it with the others in the pantry, once she clean the plate and putting it away, she check on the guys one last time.

When she went into the lounge to check on the three of them, Jack blanket had fallen on to the floor, so she went over and puck it up and put it over him again, this time she made sure that it was tuck in behind him just in case it falls off on to the floor. Once done she said to Jack quietly in his ear

"Jack thank you for the chocolate memories, I'll never for get what you and the others have done for me tonight"

Then she gave him a quick kiss on his check, when she did that, she could still smell his colon and beer, and she heard him say

"Always for my sweet Sam, always"

Sam stood there in shock, she notice he got a smile on his face, which made her having a smile on her face also. She turns around and went back in to the kitchen, to turn the light off in there for fore slowly walking down the hallway, she stop out side his bedroom.

She relies that it is the only bedroom available, so she opens the door and walks in, closing it behind her, she could see where the be side lamp is, so she went over and turn it on, it was the first time she saw his bedroom, she look around it before going over to his draws, she open one of them and found a hockey shirt in there, the only time she saw him were it was at a ice hockey match in Denver with the rest of the team, it was Teal'c first time of watching the match, he was asking Daniel who was sitting next to him lots of questions about the game, Sam was sitting between Teal'c and Jack.

She remembers that day, like it was only yesterday, so she took off almost all her clothes except for her panties and bra, then she put it on, it still smell of him, it was big and long, it went past her back side, like a big mini dress, then she crawl in to his king size bed, once in, she turns off the light before snuggling down under the covers, she fell asleep with a smile on her face dreaming of Chocolates.

Later that morning Teal'c was the first one up, so he went in to the kitchen to put the coffee maker on, He notice that the kitchen was clean and tidied up from the night before and also notice six contains that they weren't there last night.

He knew that the others would have a headache when they wake up, he also knew were Jack keep the aspirins, once he got them and put them on the breakfast bar bench, he started to make breakfast for every one, he make pancakes, bacon, scramble eggs and toast for every one. Then he heard footsteps coming from the hallway; he turns around to see Cassie and Janet walking into the kitchen area.

"Morning Teal'c" Cassie said. "Morning Teal'c, Mmm, something smells good" "Morning Dr Frazier, morning Cassie, I am making pancakes for breakfast with bacon, scramble eggs and toast for breakfast" "Wow, I'm looking ford to it, hey, did you clean up the kitchen Teal'c" Janet said,

When she got her self a cup of coffee, noticing the kitchen was clean, Cassie got her self a glass of orange juice from the fridge.

"No Dr Fraser, it was already clean when I finish my kel-no-rean this morning." "It must have been Sam who did this?" "Indeed, I also notice this"

Teal'c show them both the six contains in the pantry, Janet open one of them, then close it. "It is the cookies from last night, she must have been up half of the night finishing cooking them" Janet said.

Then they all heard a groaning noise from the lounge, they all knew it was Jack, Cassie went to get her video camera, quickie change both battery and video tape, then she quietly walk down the steps to the lounge, she started recording, she notice that he was sitting in his favourite chair leaning ford with his elbows on his knees and hands over his face and his hair sticking up all over the place, she turns to notice also the George was starting to wake up with a groaning noise also, Cassie stood there on the step looking at them both with a giggle. Jack moved his hands away from his face to look at the sore of the giggling.

"Cassie, turn that dam thing off" Jack said "Morning Jack" "Morning Cassie, oh man never again" then he looks around and notice that George was waking up. "Morning sir" "Morning uncle George" Cassie said, with the camera now on him. "Morning Jack, Cassie, man my head, I have had a hang over like this since my bucks night" George said as he slow sits up with both hands on his temple rubbing it.

Then they heard Janet walk behind Cassie with two glasses of water and aspirins in her hands, Cassie move further in to the lounge still recording every thing, while Janet gives both of them the water and aspirin each to have. Once they both had them, Teal'c show up with two cups of coffee, passes them to George and Jack.

"Thanks Teal'c, just what I needed" Jack said, as he took a sip of the hot drink. "Thanks Teal'c, hey what can I smell" George said. "Teal'c cook breakfast for all of us" Cassie said. "I cook up pancakes, bacon, scramble eggs and toast for every one for breakfast" "Thanks big guy, hey where Danny and Sam?" Jack asks. Then they heard a groaning noise from the hallway, Cassie walk down the hall way still tapping, seeing Daniel coming out of the spear bedroom, with his hands on his temple. "Man, what a night, morning Cassie, do you know where Jack keeps his aspirins?" "Morning Daniel, they are on the breakfast bar"

She slow walks backwards till she reaches the kitchen, where Daniel walks in to get a glass of water and aspirin, once he had them, he got him self a cup of coffee. Once he took a sip of the hot drink, he asks.

"Where is every one"? Then the others showed up except for Sam, who is still sleeping in Jacks bed. They all sat down while Janet help Teal'c with getting every thing on to the table. Cassie went to look for Sam, she opens up Jack bedroom door, she found her, and she was still recording, she notice that Sam was wearing Jack favourite hockey shirt, she stop recording. Cassie went back into the dinning area to get Jack, she sees him, he got his back to her, and she walks over to him and whispers in his ear.

"Goldie locks is in you bed wearing your favourite shirt" Cassie steps back and starts recording again, at the same time Jack got up and turn around looking at Cassie with a shock look on his face.

"What favourite shirt is she wearing Cassie?" "Go and have a look, and she is still asleep" "Cassie what's going on?" Daniel said

Jack walk to his bedroom with Cassie in tow still recording, he was shock to see Sam in his favourite hockey shirt and in his bed.

"What the hell" "Shh, you don't want to wake her up do you Jack" Cassie said. "What the hell is she doing wearing my hockey shirt and in my bed?" "Well it's probable cause it was the only bed that was empty last night" "Oh, well she could of lest sleep in the spear room"

"Jack, mum and I slept in one room and Daniel came out of the other spear room this morning. So I think that is why she is in your bed. When she wakes up, ask her then, ok, we don't know what time she got to bed this morning after finishing baking the rest of the cookies that you guys started last night" "Oh man, I forgot about that, we were making them last night to cheer Sam up, I forgot all about them" "Yea well she Finnish it for you, there are six contains full of chocolate chip cookies in your panty and we think that she was the one that clean up the mess you guys made last night. Mum didn't get to bed till after one this morning, so if I'm right, Sam didn't get to bed till after three thirty this morning"

"Man I screwed up again big time" As he ran his hands over his hair and face. "Well you did cheer her up, she tried not to laugh when she saw the ones that you did up, that was in the oven, so you didn't screw up after all, you should of seen her face when she open the oven door, it was priceless Jack" "Well it is a shame that I miss the look on her face, come, we better let her sleep a bit longer, I'll wake her up later"

Not knowing that Sam was already awake, she heard the door starting to close when she opens her eyes to look at the door, she saw Jack closing the door. "Jack" Sam said, Jack opens the door when he heard her, when he saw her there with her blue eyes open looking at him, he walks over to the bed forgetting that Cassie was behind him in the hall way, she stands in the door way still recording. He climbs onto the bed next to Sam look at her.

"Morning Sam, I hope you got a good reason for all of this" As he tugs on the shirt. "Yes, I have, one I couldn't sleep in the other spear room cause Daniel was in there, I heard him about two o'clock this morning, I help him to the bathroom, I left him in there for him to do his thing in there, once he was finish and came out, I help him to the spear room, at lest it was the closest than your room and the lounge, so soon as he was on the bed, he was asleep again. As for this shirt, I was tired, I just grab it, I knew it was your favourite hockey shirt plus it was the first shirt I saw, so I grab it, I'm sorry that I'm wearing it Jack" Sam said with a sad look on her face. "Hey, its ok Sam, you look great in it although it is to big for you, I under stand, sorry about the cookies last night, I think we had to much to drink when we started making them, it was my idea, the other help also including Janet and Cassie, we did it for you Sam, to help try to cheer you up after what you have told us on the planet few days ago"

By that time he was holding her hand and looking into her eyes. "Thank you Jack, I'll never forget all of this, the cookies, the barbeque, every thing, all of this will be my chocolate memoires from all of you guys"

Then she leans over and gave him a kiss on the lips, when they heard in the doorway. "Dam" they broke the kiss and look in the doorway. "Cassie" they both said at the same time, then laugh. "Craps" Cassie said, before she closes the door shut, leaving them alone for private moment. Jack turns to look at Sam again, she was sad again

"Sorry Jack…. Sir, I shouldn't" Jack put his finger up to her lips. "It's ok Sam, I was enjoying it, but don't tell any one about how I enjoyed it or I will shot you" She started to smile again. She knows that Jack can make her smile when she is down, "You enjoyed the kiss," Sam said with both raised eyebrows. "Yea, I did, it was a lot better than the locker room incident few months ago, at lest you didn't have to throw me on to the bench this time, it was a shame that Cassie spoiled it. Dam I shouldn't have got her that video camera. Dam I hope she didn't get the part when we kiss" "Well, if she has got it, we should be shooting her, oh craps" Sam said,

As she quickly got up out of the bed, Jack look at her with confuse look on his face. "What?" "She might tell the others Jack" "Craps"

As he quickie got up as well, Jack opens the door, they both ran into the dinning area, when there was a flash coming for Cassie camera, they both stop in there tracks for a moment, then look around, Cassie started giggling from the table after she took the photo of them, the she quickly took photos of the other with the looks on there faces.

"What" Jack Said. "Ah Sam, I think you should get dress" Daniel said.

Both Jack and Sam look at each other then look at what she was wearing, by that time Cassie started laughing. "This is embarrassing" Sam said before leaving to go back to the bed room to get dress, Jack quickly grab the camera out of Cassie's hand before leaving the room.

"Hey, that is my camera Jack" "Don't worry, I'll give it back"

As he called out over his shoulder. He knocks on the door before entering; Sam was sitting on the bed still wearing the shirt. "I just can't believe what's just happen out there" "Yea, well the look on their faces was priceless when they all saw you wearing my shirt" "I better get dress"

Sam got up and started to gather her clothes when Jack stops her. "Sam, if you don't mind, I would like to have a picture of you wearing this shirt, it would be some thing that we both can look back on together years to come and it would be for our eyes only" "Ok, just for us only" Sam said, with a smile on her face. "Ok, before I do, I think you better take a look in the mirror first"

With that Sam walks into his bathroom, she closes the door, the few minutes later, she walks out. Before, her hair was all over the place, now it been comb back in to place. Jack took couple of pictures, before leaving Sam to get change. Jack went back to the dinning area, passes the camera back to Cassie, whispering into her ear.

"I want to see the pictures first Cassie, ok" He looks as at her, she got a grin on her face and nodded to him. When Sam showed up, they all finish having breakfast together and clean up. George thanks Jack for the dinner and for inviting him over for the night with every one else, before leaving with the cake mixer. All the others left not long after so that they could go home, shower and chance before meeting back at Jack.

While Janet, was having her shower, Cassie down loaded all the pictures from her camera and two of the CD disks from her video camera, once done, she knew why Jack wanted to see them, so she e- mail them to both Jack and Sam address, once she finish with that she put them on to one of her CD disks before shutting down her computer. She also had both batteries on the charger, charging up again, when Janet was finish in the bathroom, Cassie went to have her shower, before getting ready to head back to Jacks place.

Two hours later after every one left Jack's place they were all there again talking and laughing at the same time, before decided what to do for the day together. They all went to the carnival that was in town since it was a warm day Cassie took lots of pictures of every one else, they did they same talking pictures of Cassie with every one else.

When they all got back to Jack place before leaving in Serpate cars Jack gave them all a contain of cookies each and had one last photo taken of all of them together like a family photo. Teal'c went back to Daniels place for the night and Janet and Cassie left at the same time, thanking Jack for the wonderful day before leaving. Once they were gone, it was just Sam and Jack left, he went back into the kitchen to get two beers before heading back out side where Sam went back out after the others had left, he pass her a beer before sitting down in a chair next to her.

"So, thanks for doing the rest of the cookies last night Sam" "That's ok Jack, I just couldn't leave it like that, it brought back a lot of memoires, Thanks for cheering me up, and I need it" "That's ok Sam, after what you told us about your mum and chocolate chip cookies, that's what got me the idea, with some help from the others, I don't remember much about what happen last night, till this morning, all I remember was us guys in the kitchen doing sone thing with chocolate chips, it's a shame I can't remember, I think I was to drunk to remember, I hope the place wasn't a mess?"

Sam started laughing remembers about what Janet, Cassie and her saw in Jack kitchen. "What, what's so funny Sam?" "I'm trying to picture you and the others drunk trying to make the cookies, and the kitchen was a mess, how on earth did you get flour every were?" "I don't know, I notice that I had flour on me as well with George and Daniel this morning, you might have to ask Teal'c on that one, I think we had a flour fight or something like that." "Ok, when I get a chance tomorrow I'll ask him then" "Ok, I think it is going to be interesting to find out from him, after all it if the first time for him also" "True, I wounder what they taste like, should we try one Jack and have Janet on stand by just in case" "Funny ha, ha Sam, no one has complain about my cooking" "Well if they did you would shoot them" Sam said, laughing. "Ok, for that I'm getting us both one each to try out"

Jack got up, went in side and got two cookies from one of the containers, then walk back out side, he pass one to Sam, she watchers him take a bit of his and see what his reaction will be, Jack notice that she is watching him. He turns his head, looking into her blue eyes.

"What?" "Well, how is it?" "Good"

As he takes another bit of it, so Sam took a small bit of it also just to taste it. Jack was watching her tasting it. "Well Sam what so you think of my first attempt of making them?" "Different, there is some thing in it, that I don't recognise, did you add some thing to the mixture?" "I don't know, I can't remember" "Oh well, any way it is good, lots of chocolate chips in it, yummy" Making Jack chuckle.

After Sam finishes her cookie and drink, she got up from her chair. "Well I better get going Jack, thanks for all of this, it has been a wonderful and interesting weekend" Jack got up and followed Sam to his front door, once out side; she turns around looking at him for a moment.

"Jack, thanks for cheering me up, it has been great couple of days, see you in the morning" As she leans ford, giving him a kiss on the cheek, before moving back with a smile on her face. "No problem Sam any time" Jack said, with a smile on his face. "Ok, if you want to talk to some one about any thing, any time you know where I am, I better go now good night Jack" "Good night Sam" Then he watch her leave "Always Sam, always" Jack said quietly, before heading back in to the house.