samandjack.net

Story Notes: FEED BACK: Yes Please

NOTES: I was thinking about this story just the other day after read a topic on SG1 Archive site the other day. Sorry for any mistakes in this story.


Jack was home for two hours after he resign from the air force, when there was a knock on the door, he went and open it.

"Mayborne" "Hello Jack, going to invite me in?" "What do you want?" "I heard what happen at the SGC" "So what"

"I've got a proposition foe you if you are interested" "I'm listening" "Come with me and I'll show you, but you would have to be drug, if you are interested" "No needles" "Nope just this pill" "Ok, I'll bite"

Then Jack grab his jacket and house keys, before he left his home, once in the truck with Mayborne, he took the pill and swallowed it, but what Mayborne didn't know was that thor planted a small tracking device in Jack hand. Two minutes later Jack was asleep.

Three hours later Mayborne woke Jack up, he looks around and notice that he was in a warehouse some where, when he got out, he look around.

"Here you need this for your headache" Harry passes Jack cup of water and two aspirins "Thanks"

Once Jack took them, he then followed Mayborne though couple of doors, then he was lead into one of the rooms, Jack notice allsorts of devices every where.

`Gee Cater will have lots of fun with these toys' Jack though to him self

"What do you think Jack?" "Interesting, how did you get all of these back here since the other gate was shut down?" "I have my ways, come look at this"

When saw what if was, now he knows how Mayborne communicated to the ones that escape though the gate about a year ago

"That goa'uld communicated ball" "Yep, we just brought it back to earth before you try to shut down my operation, here, let me show you"

He pushes some buttons then a man appeared, after they talk briefly, Mayborne shut it down, then he showed Jack around before heading back to the truck, when they were in the truck, Jack had no chose but to take another pill again.

When he woke up, he was lying on his couch, it was four in the morning, so he got up and stager into his bath room to relieve him self and he also took couple of aspirin, once he did that, he went to bed since he was still sleepy.

Jack woke up just after ten in the morning, he got up and had a shower, then he got him self some coffee, before he went out side to get his mail and paper, he notice a car two house down with two men in it and in the other direction a van, so he had a fair idea that his house was bug, so he went back inside and made him self some breakfast and waited.

He knew that he was going out with Sam, Daniel, Janet and Cassie to a hypnoses show that was in town since it was Cassie birthday, so he gave them a call to see if they still wanted him to join them, they were still angry with him, but he was able to change there minds cause Cassie was looking ford to seeing them all and they don't want to disappoint her, even though she doesn't know what has happen, so they all agree just for the evening.

Then later that afternoon Mayborne showed up, Jack was out back relaxing in his chair drinking coffee

"Jack" "Mayborne" "So what do you think, would you like to join our little group?" "I'm impress with what you have done for your self" "So do you want to join or not?" "What's the catch?" "That's easy, for you to join our little group, I want you to marry Carter" "What, are you crazy, no way?" "Well it is up to you Jack, here is my card, call me when you decided"

Mayborne put his card on the table and then left. Jack, knew that he was in trouble and that he need to talk to Hammond about this, so he would have to find a way to contact him, so he had an idea. So Jack went to do some shopping when he had a chance he went into the men's room, he check out to see if he was a lone, when he was he use thor transporter device and he was beam up to thor ship.

"Thor" "O'Neill, is there some thing I can help you with?" "Well yes, can you transport Hammond up here that is if he is alone of cause" thor moved couple of stones, then he was looking at his board, then moved another stone, the Hammond appeared.

"Col what's going on here?" "Sir we got a problem, this is the only way I can contact you with out being detected" "What happen?" "Well there is a warehouse full of doohickeys, I have seen it, Thor did you track me yesterday" "Yes I have" "Ok can you show me where I went to when I left home with Mayborne?" "Mayborne are you saying that Mayborne is the one behind all of this?" "Oh yea and about dozen personal from area 51 that I saw, here is the list of names" Jack passes the list to Hammond

"O'Neill this is what happen to you yesterday" they follow the blinking light "Thor can you speed it up please?" Jack ask, so he did it, then when it stop in area, it was Denver "Ok stop right there, can you get a closer look on the location for us"

Then Thor moved some stones, it lead then to an old warehouse on the out skirts of the city. "There you go sir, that is were all the goodies are" "Thanks for that col, but that isn't why you had me beam up?" "No sir, for me to join his group, I have to marry Carter" "What, you're joking?" "Nope, we have to think of some thing up fast sir" "Ok, leave it to me, I'll see what I can do" "Thanks sir"

"Ok, thor can you beam me back to my office" Thor moved a stone and Hammond was back in his office "Ok, thanks thor for your help" "That's is alright O'Neill, is there any thing else I can do for you before I beam you back to where you were?" "Yes, can you do up some sort of jamming signal for every thing, like listening devices, so they can't hear a word like some thing wrong with the bugs" "Yes, I can help you with that"

Thor did some thing on one of the control panels then a small device appeared.

"Here you go, you push the center button and it will glow, when that happen every signal in your house will be cut off till you bush the button again so no one will here you talk" "Thanks Thor, if it is safe, you can been me back down again"

Then Thor moved a stone and Jack was back in the men's room, he put the device in his pocket, then he left the room, he went to do some shopping, before heading home, soon as he got home, he got change and then left to go to pick up Sam, he left early so he could talk to her before leaving to meet the others at the Chinese restaurant, when he arrived there, he notice that he was being followed by the same car he saw early park two houses down from his place.

He got out and walk up to her door and he knock on it, Sam answer it, she just got out of the show and just had her bathrobe on.

"Oh it's you, you better come in"

Soon as Jack walk in and close the door he took the device out of his pocket and push the button, when it glow he knew he could talk to her.

"Carter we need to talk" "No we don't you hurt me today, I just couldn't believe what you did, why did you do it, why?" Sam was yelling at that time. Jack walk up to he grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Carter, Sam, has General Hammond spoken to you at all this after noon?" "No, why?" Sam look confused "Shit"

Jack let go of Sam and ran his hands though his hair.

"Sam, I need you help with something important" "What, are you crazy"

Jack grabs her arms again and looks into her eyes.

"Cater, Sam I can't tell you every thing, not now, but I promise I will, what every happen over the next few days, I would like to you go with what every happen with me" "What the hell are you talking about?" "All I can tell you that it is big and black ops, don't tell any one, not even Daniel, Teal'c, doc and Cassie, ok, when it is over I'll tell you every thing" "Ok, you know you can trust me Jack"

Then Jack let go of her arms then he cup her face with both hands, stroking her checks with his thumbs still looking into her eyes. Then he leans over an gives her a kiss at the same time they wrap there arms around each other and the kiss became passionate, when they brake apart, Jack lean his forehead against hers, trying to catch his breath.

"Wow, that was some kiss" Sam said, "Yea, it sure is, Sam there is some thing else you should know" "What is it Jack?" Jack pulled out the device and showed it to Sam. "What is it?"

"Sam both your place and mine are bugged, they can't hear us cause I got this device on, I have to turn it off in a minute before they suspect some thing is wrong" "Ok, your under cover, that is why you been acting strange this week" "Yea, so what every happens it's just between you and me, ok"

"Ok, what about General Hammond?" "He knows what's going on" "Ok" "Sam some time soon I'll have to ask you some thing in front of every one, I want you to act on and just follow my lead, ok?"

"Sure, ok" "Now you better go and get dress, when you come back out, pretend you are still piss off with me ok" "Ok"

The Jack give s Sam a quick kiss before she left to go to the bed room, she quickly got dress, while she was doing that, Jack turn of the device, couple of minutes later Sam walk out they both were yelling at each other, before they left the house.

Then they got into Jack truck and they left for the restaurant, they all ate and talk as well, Jack got Cassie the five tickets to see watch a guy hypnoses other people and to get them do crazy things on the stage in front of every one.

Sam got her a necklace and earrings since Janet let her get her ears pierce for her birthday, Daniel got her a poster of her favorite actor Richard Dean Anderson, she loves watching the program MacGyver.

After Dinner, they all went to the club where it was being held, when they arrived, Jack show the guy at the door the tickets, then he got a women to show them to there table, it was up the front and they all order drinks, while waiting for the show to begin, they all talk for a few minutes, then they lady brought there drinks over to there table.

Not knowing that Mayborne was there behind the curtains, he wanted the guy to hypnotize Jack and Sam, after he gave him instruction on what to do as a pay back on a joke Mayborne told him, which he agree to go along with the joke, Mayborne passes him some papers, he told they guy that they were fake and that a friend of his is out in the ordnances who will play the Minster.

Few minutes later the show began, every one was laughing, including Jack. The half way though the show the guy said.

"A little birdie told me that it is some ones birthday to day, who every it is please put your hand up" Cassie put her hand up, then the light was shining on her. "Well happy birthday my dear, what is your name?" "Cassie Fraser" "Well Cassie would you like to come up here" so Cassie walk up on to the stage. "Have you had a good time tonight?" "Yes" "Now would you like to see your family down there do some thing crazy?"

Cassie turns to look at then, she notice the Jack shook his head for no, when the other nodded for yes, she turns to look at the guy.

"Sure why not, at lest I can tape them and show them later on" every one laugh. "Ok, why don't you go back to your seat and have your family come up on the stage here."

So they all got up, Jack wasn't happy about it, but he did it for Cassie, soon as Cassie was sitting down she got her camera out and started taping every thing.

First of all he ask for their names, which they all answered, then he put them all under, then he ask Cassie

"What would you like to see first?" "Daniel and mum kissing, then Jack and Sam"

So he told them what to do and they all did it, when they all come up for air.

"Ok, now that was interesting, ok Jack, do you love Sam?" "Yes" "Sam do you love Jack?" "Yes" "Ok, Daniel do you love Janet?" "Yes" "Janet do you love Daniel?" "Yes" "Ok, just for fun Daniel, Jack, I want you to get one knee and purpose to them"

Daniel got down on one knee in front of Janet; Jack did the same with Sam. "Stop we for got the rings"

So one of the waitresses showed up with two plastic rings, then he gave one to each of them.

"Carry on"

So both Jack purpose to Sam, while Daniel did the same to Janet, they both said yes, soon as the men got up they kiss them, when they brake apart, the guy told them to sleep when he touch them, they drop there heads where they were.

"Cassie would you like to see them get married?" "Sure why not?" "Ok, what we need is a Minster, any one officering to be the Minster?" "Yea, I'll do" "Come on up" then the guy walks up on the stage. "Ok, do you need any thing?" "Yes, rings and marriage license" "Ok, we got a fake marriage license and some other rings"

He then passes the papers and the rings to the Minster. "Ok who would you like to marry first?" "These two Jack and Sam" So they got into place, then the Minster ask them.

"Do you Jack take Sam to be your wife?" "Yes, I do" "Sam do you take Jack to be your husband?" "Yes, I do" "Ok Jack put this ring on her finger and repeat after me, with this ring I thee wed" "With this ring I thee wed" Then Jack slips it on her finger, and then Sam did the same thing.

"With the power invest in me I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride"

Jack gives Sam a passionate kiss, then the sign the papers, once done, they all took a brake so they could continue on with the show, they guy took them all out the back, he put both Janet and Daniel back to normal, so they could go and check on Cassie, he was just about to do it with Jack and Sam, when Mayborne showed up, the Minster passes him the paper and he left, them Mayborne stop the guy from taking them out of the hypnoses.

"There is some thing I wanted to whisper in to Jack ear before you do" "Ok, I'll be back in a minute." "Ok, what word do you use to take them out of hypnoses?" The guy lean over and whisper into his ear "Sam it is chocolate lover, with jack it is blue red jell-o" "Ok, thanks" then they guy left them

"Jack listen to me, I want you to make passionate love to your wife tonight at her place, and in the morning I want you to leave at 0520 go home and wait for my call"

Mayborne whispers in his ear, the he whisper to Sam

"I want you to make passionate love to Jack tonight in your bed, then I want you to go to sleep at 0500 in the morning, set your alarm clock for 1200 hours"

Once done, he said to them both,

"You can go now, the show is over, go home"

So that is what they did do, them Mayborne left Ten minutes later the show began.

"Mum where is Jack and Sam?" "I don't know Cassie, Daniel any ideas"

Daniel look around when the guy showed up, he notice that Jack and Sam weren't at there table, so he called both Daniel and Janet up on the stage, he ask them where there friends were, when the fire alarms went off, so every one had to leave the building.

They were out side looking for Jack and Sam, an hour later one of the firemen said that some people have gone home and some one started a fire in the kitchen. Daniel tried to call Jack while Janet tried to call Sam all they got was the answering machine, so they ended up heading home.

The next morning Jack left Sam place at 0520, when he got home he went to bed, at 0700, the phone rang Mayborne brought him out of hypnoses, then told him that there was an envelope on his steps, so he went and got it he opens it up there was one peace of paper, it had the gate address on where the hide out is, so Jack knew what he had to do.

He had a shower, he didn't remember any thing from what happen last night, once dress, he wrote a cope of the address and a message then put it in his pocket, then he put the envelope in his bag, then he left his place, he drove to the base and talk to Hammond about returning to endora.

Which he let him do it, make peace was there when he said it, Hammond got up and shock Jack hand at the same time Jack passes a note to him, which he slip it into his pocket, then Jack gave him a saluted, which he did in return, then General Hammond got Walter to dial Endora, which he did do, then Jack was gone, Once make peace left the office, General Hammond got the note out and read it.

Sir,
Some thing happen last night at the show, I don't remember any thing from last night till this morning I was hypostases, Can you find out what happen, I think Mayborne has double cross us some how, he knew I would marry Carter, She knows that I'm under cover, but I haven't told her what it is about, look after her till I find all the bad apples in the SGC. Here is the gate address where the hide out is; tell Thor, that I'll send the signal soon as I taken care of all the rotten apples.
Jack.

Then General Hammond wrote down the gate address and a small note and then got a small white stone put both of them on his desk with the stone on the peace of paper then push the button, then it disappeared. Then he called Janet and Daniel to his office, even if they were on down time, he also knew that they were with Jack and Sam last night, taking Cassie out for birthday dinner

Sam alarm went off, and then her phone rang when she answered. "Cater" "Chocolate Lover" then the phone went dead,

Then Sam came out of the hypnoses, she looks around and wonder how she got home, she didn't remember any thing from last night, lucky she got three days of down time, so she did some shopping and house work working in her gardens, just relaxing thinking about Jack and this kiss he gave her and about what he said to her. Janet and Daniel showed up at the General office, lucky Thor also gave him a device, which only works, in the room. They all talk about what happen at the show and that Daniel brought in the videotape in from the show, since both he and Janet didn't remember any thing. They watch what had happen; both Daniel and Janet were blushing when they both saw what had happen to them. When it came to the Minster part and the guy showed his face General Hammond eyes widen, he was shock, by the end of the tape, they just couldn't believe what had happen and they talk for a moment, he dismiss them, but ask for some copies of the tape and not to tell any one about it, Both Daniel and Janet were confused but they followed orders. General Hammond was on the phone to the President, to give him an up date of the under cover operation and told him the latest and Jack's note as well, the president said that he will talk to the joint chief of staff about what has happen and he will get back to him. General Hammond knows they guy from the video take, he was the Minster who did his daughter and son in laws wedding five years ago, and if those paper were real and not fake, Mayborne is in a lot of trouble.

It has been six weeks since Jack left the SGC, General Hammond has found out that the paper that Jack and Sam has sign were real, he even found the hypnotists guy, who was able to bring Sam out of it properly and apogees for what had happen, he even told Sam the he thought it was a joke, not know that it was for real, he even gave his statement about the Minster and Mayborne.

SG1 has been off world four times, with Col Makepeace being the new leader. On the fifth mission soon as Sam arrived to the other side, she ran to the nearest trees and throw up, Daniel went to help her.

Col Makepeace was going to have Sam court marshal at her for disobeying an order, which both Daniel and Teal'c weren't happy camper with there new leader.

"Sam are you ok, you look pale?" "I'll be ok Daniel, it must have been some thing I ate this morning" Daniel passes Sam his canteen. "Thanks, I'll be there in a minute" "Ok, we will get things set up for you" "Thanks Daniel, I wish Jack was here, he would kick his ass" "Yea he would, I miss him to Sam"

Then Daniel went over to Teal'c to help him carry the box.

"What the hell is wrong with Major Cater?" "She just been sick, she hasn't been well in the last couple of days, if you would of notice that half of the SGC have come down with the summer flu and now Sam might have it also Col" Daniel said yelling, then he turns to Teal'c

"Come on Teal'c lets get this over and done with so we can get Sam home and let Janet check her over" "Indeed" Then they walk away "Sam said she will be along soon as she finish throwing up col" Daniel said over his shoulder,

So Col Make peace decided to followed the guys When Sam notice they were out of site, she moved over to where one of the rocks were and sat on it looking at the stargate.

"I wish you where hear Jack, god I miss you" "Your wish is my command" Jack said from behind Sam,

She jumps up and spun around to See Jack coming out of the bushes with a smile on his face

"Jack" Sam went over to him and they both hug one another and kiss.

"Sam I miss you to, how are you really feeling?" "I'll be ok, I miss you so much" "I head what you said about Makepeace and I do wanted to kick his ass" Making Sam giggle and smile.

"Jack there is so much going on at the SGC at the moment and with us also" "what do you mean Sam?" `How much longer before you come home?" "This is my last one have you got pen and paper on you?" "Yes"

Sam gave him her small notebook and pen, he was writing names down on it then passes it back to Sam. "Sam give this note to Hammond, he would know what it means, I'll be coming home soon, you better go" "Ok, when you do come home I'll cook up your favorite meal and have a hot bath waiting for you" "And cake" "Of cause" Sam said smiling "Sweet, you better go now, I love you Sam" "I love you two Jack" then she gives him a quick kiss before leaving.

An hour later, Sg1 one returns, Make peace took the hidden device.

"Gotcha" Jack said quietly to him self,

Sam was the last one to go though the worn hole, she stop and turn around and Jack stood up behind the bolder, Sam gave Jack one of her special smiles which always melts Jack heart, then she turn and went though the gate.

When Sam got to the other side, col Makepeace told General Hammond that he wanted Sam court marshal for disobeying an order.

"Major care to explain" "Sir when I got to the other side, I ran to the nearest bushes sir, I left my breakfast there, sir" "I see, we will talk about this later, report to the infirmary people." As they were all leaving the gate room

" General Hammond sir" Sam said she waited till every one was gone. "Yes major" "Jack coming home soon, I saw him on the planet, he ask me to give you this" Sam passes the note to him which he read it and smile. "Ok, thanks Major, it looks like he will be home tonight." "Well it looks like I've for some shopping to do, I promise him his favorite meal and cake of cause and a hot bath" Hammond chuckled and Sam smiles "Well you better go then, oh dose the other know?" "No sir" "Ok, I hope you are feeling alright major" "I hope so to sir, it must be the summer flu that's been going around"

They were just leaving with the gate started spinning. Few minutes later, Jack was back and the people were arrest including Makepeace. Then Jack turns to Hammond.

"Sir mission accomplish " Jack said with a smile on his face. "Well done Jack, I think debriefing is in order"

So SG1, General Hammond and their allies were all debrief by Jack with what has happen their trust has return. Mayborne and his friends were also arrested, so was four others for the SGC.

Later that night when Janet finial let Jack home he was please, when he arrived home after one of the SF drop him off home there was a blue hybrid four-wheel drive ford wagon up his two car garage, his green truck was already in there.

Then he could smell something cooking, it was barbeque steak, and that he remembered what Sam said to him on the planet hours earlier, which made him smile, so he walk around the back of the house and then he stop, he was watching Sam cooking over his barbeque.

"I was wounding when you were getting home," Sam said not taking her eyes on the meat; she didn't want to burn it.

"Oh you know what Doc like with her needles" Jack said as he walk around a bit more then up the step, Sam open up a beer and pass it to him with a smile on her face.

"I know she called me when she let you go" Jack walks around the back of her and wrap his arms around her waist. "Sam we need to talk" "I know, later ok, dinner is ready" "Mmm it smells good, is there I can do to help?" "Nope, just sit down and relax ok" "Ok"

Then he kisses her neck before sitting down, watching Sam at work. Sam put the two steaks on the plates with the barbeque bake potato and garlic bread that was wrap up in tinfoil; the salads were already on the table, She put his plate in front of him before putting hers done, then she took care of Jack barbeque before sitting down, to join him. Sam notice that Jack was enjoying it

" Sam this is great, thank you" "I'm please at lest the steak isn't burnt" Sam said smiling as she took a bite of the garlic bread. "How are you feeling Sam after what had happen on the planet?" "I'm fine, Daniel told Janet what had happen and she ran some test" "Was it the flu?" "No"

Sam put down her knife and fork, Jack notice and he stop and look at her. "Sam what's wrong?" Sam looks up at him "Janet told me that I'm pregnant" "What?" Jack was shock, and then he put his knife and fork down "Jack it's yours and there is some thing else" "Sam it's not mind, we didn't" Sam nodded for yes and then tears started falling.

Jack got up and went around the table and lifts Sam up then hugs her.

"Jack the only time it happen is when we were hypnotizes, General Hammond was able to find the guy and he as able to bring me out of it properly, then McKenzie put me under hypnoses to find out what really happen that night" Jack pulled apart and look at her, "What happen Sam, please tell me?"

"Well when I finial did remember, Jack it was embarrassing tell McKenzie and General Hammond about what we did when we got back to my place" Sam put her head in his chest, while Jack was stroking her back "I wish I can remember what happen that night Sam"

"Well you will have to be hypnotizes twice, one for deprogramming and the other is for you to remember what happen that night" "Do I have to go though it?" "Yes, you will have to go to see McKenzie tomorrow morning, the guy will be there also for the first part" "I'm not looking ford to it" "Well in the end, you will be please, that you would remember what had happen between us" "Will I though?" "Yes, lets just say you would put all the airmen to Shame, with what we did together?" "Was it that good" "Yep, you were an wild animal Jack and I loved it"

Sam was now looking into his eyes, and then she notice that he was blushing and she was smiling.

"That good" "Oh yea" then Jack gave Sam a kiss. "Well I better show up tomorrow and find out my self unless this is a trick?" "Trust me Jack after being with McKenzie, let just say he would be blushing by the time you leave his office, I should know" Jack eye brows raised up and he smiled "Come on lets eat before dinner gets cold," Jack said, then he gives her a quick kiss before that both sat down to eat.

After they had there dinner and they both clean up before having the cake. They decided to have it in doors, since it was getting dark out side, they were just about to sit down then there was a knock on the door. Sam went to answer it.

"Dad, sir, this is a surprise, come on in" "Sam who was it at the door" Jack walk out of the kitchen "Jacob, sir, this is a surprise, come on in, coffee, juice, cake" "What sort" "Chocolate ghetto dad" Sam said. "You sure you don't mind?" "I'll grab couple of plates and forks," Jack said, and then he disappeared back in to the kitchen. Jacob gave Sam a hug "How are you kiddo?" "I'm ok thanks dad, please sit"

By that time Jack showed up wit two more plate and forks. Sam dishes up the cake between the four of them.

"Col, Major, I called the Tok'ra three weeks ago after what had happen. Jacob here showed up couple of minutes before SG1 showed up, he was listening to your debriefing Jack and I told him what Col Mayborne did to you two, so Jack you are safe for now" Hammond said, smiling. "Ok, Sam talk me into seeing Mackenzie tomorrow, so I'm going" "That's good to hear" Hammond said "Dad there is some thing you should know" "Sam I already know about the marriage, George told me what had happen" "Sir?" Sam said, looking at him. "It's true, you two are legal married, I don't know how Mayborne pulled it off, but he did" "Well that wasn't what I was thinking of sir, Dad I'm pregnant" "What, Sam" "Dad, please hear me out" "Ok, just one question, is Jack the father?" "Yes, when we were still under hypnoses, Mayborne made us make love to one another, and there been no one else" "So I'm going to be a grandfather, Jack" "Hey don't worry Jacob, you know I won't hurt your little Sammy" Sam elbow Jack in the rips.

"Hey, did you have to do that to me Sam?" Jack said, rubbing his side. "Well either that or Janet needles" Sam said smiling "Don't remind me, I'm going to be sore for the next few days with all the injections she had given me tonight" Making the other laugh. "Well she did have lots of catching up to do" Sam said, then she give Jack a kiss, which made him smile. Then she turns to her dad.

"Dad you don't have to worry about Jack hurting me, cause Janet will threaten him with her needles for one and then there is Daniel and Teal'c and Cassie as well, so every thing has been taken care of" "Well that's good to hear Sam" "Sir what about Mayborne?"

"He has been arrested with his friends and charge with what he has done to both of you and for steeling from our allies, both the Minster and the guy who hypnotize the both of you where shock with what Mayborne has done, they both though they were helping play a joke on you two and didn't relies that they both were double cross by Col Mayborne" "That's good news then" Jack said. "Sir what will happen to us?" Sam ask "I have spoken to the joint chief of staff in the pass few days, you both aren't going to be court marshal for what has happen to both and you both can remain on the same team so long as you both are professional at work, it is ok with them" "Thank you sir" Jack said

"Sir, I'll have request permission to be transferred off SG1" "What, Sam no" Jack said. "Jack, please, hear me out" "Sam"

"Jack, please, it's only temporally while I'm pregnant, you saw what happen when I went thought the worm hole, if the jaffa on the other side are firing at us, you don't want me throwing up and not firing back or me getting injured, do you?" "Jack, Sam is right you know, you don't want to risk her or the baby," Jacob said.

"Yea, you are right, the team won't be the same again with out you Sam" then Jack gives her a hug and a kiss. "Jack what are we going to do about out homes?" "Well I know your place is small and I only got a two bedroom place, how about we sell both homes and buy a new one together?" "That sound like a good idea and how about a second wedding also and soon before I start to show" Sam said putting both of her hands on her stomach and smiling. "Jacob, dad when do you have to return back to the tok'ra?" "Not till Thursday" "Sir how long in the Minster going to be in town for?" Sam ask "Till Wednesday" "Jack how about Tuesday?" "Tuesday ok with me, sir?" "I'll arrange every thing, you two got to get your wedding rings sorted out and what you are going to wear also" "Jack we have to talk to Janet and Daniel?"

Jack got up and went to his phone he made the fist call.

"Daniel, it's Jack… yea I'm fine, came you come around now… you're where… ok bring the both of them two…we will tell you guys when you get here ok, oh call Teal'c will Ya… ok, thanks bye"

Then Jack hung up, then went back and sat next to Sam.

"Well Daniel is around at Janet's, they are coming over now with Cassie, and he will give Teal'c a call" "Ok, well I better head off, SG1 is on down time for a week and you two can have a two weeks off after your wedding" Hammond said smiling as he stood up, so did Jack and Sam. "Thank you sir" Sam said, as she gave him a hug "Yea, thanks for getting every thing sorted out for us" Jack said as he show him to the door. "Good night Sir" Sam said "Good night sir, thanks" Jack said, as he shook Hammonds hand "That's alright, good night all"

Then Hammond walk to his car, once in it and he was gone, Jack closes his door, then return to the lounge.

"Jacob, would you like some juice, I know that Sam has brought some today" "Have you got any beer Jack and well since you are my son in law how about you calling me dad?" Jacob said, smiling. "Ok dad, a beer it is, Sam?" "Juice for me Jack, thanks"

Then Jack took the plates and the left over cake back into the kitchen then he got two beers and orange juice for Sam. "So Sam how far long is you?" Jacob asks "Well Jack and I have been married for six weeks, so it would be about six weeks long"

By that time Jack return with the drinks and he sat down next to Sam, they talk for a while till Daniel, Cassie, Janet, and Teal'c arrived, Jack and Sam told them every thing that had happen and about the pregnancy also, they were happy for them, they even talk about the wedding and how much time they have to get things organize to do it again, and that Sam will still be on SG1 and about selling both of there homes and buying a new one together, which made them happy still.

The next day Jack went to see Mackenzie and the other guy, while Sam and Janet went shopping for both wedding and brides made dresses, Jacob and Cassie help Hammond get every thing sorted out for the wedding reception for them at the SGC, every one found out about Jack and Sam wedding and decided to help out, when Cassie told Walter, who told slier, well every one both on and off the base knew about the wedding with in ten minutes.

Jack meet up with Sam at a café in town for lunch, while Janet took care of the dresses for Sam. After lunch Jack and Sam went shopping for their wedding rings, while waiting to be served, they were looking at some on the rings, Both Sam and Jack like the blue oval sapphire with sixteen diamonds around it, so when the shop assistant arrived.

Jack ask to look at the ring, so when both Jack and Sam had a closer look at it, Jack slip it onto her finger, it fit and they both look at it on her hand and they both love it, so Jack paid for it as well for the two matching plain 18ct wedding bands as well.

Then they went to the real-estate agency, they were looking at the homes that was up for sale, they have notice a sign that there was a house going up for auction the next day, but it was also there wedding day, so they went to check it out, it was a two story country home with five acres, so they decided to check out it history.

They found out that the guy who was selling it, it use to belong to his mother who pass away two months early and he wanted to sell the farm let. He told both Jack and Sam that it was the guy's parent first home that they brought just after they got married, his father died twenty years ago, but his mother stayed on till she died. He shows them some photos of the place. The agent also said that the guy now lives in Texas and his sister lives out in California, they both decided to sell the place.

"What time is the auction tomorrow?" "Ten in the morning" "Jack what do you think" "Would you like it Sam?" "I know you do, so yes I do like it, plenty of space for all those summer family barbeques, plenty of room for our kids to run around in" "Well ok, I'll try to make it here in the morning for it" Sam gives Jack a kiss, then they put both of there homes up for sale.

Once done there, they went to there bank to talk to the manager there to find out how far they can go on the auction, when the found out how much they could have for the loan, once done there, they did some more shopping for couple of hours, then they stop off at a coffee shop for a break.

"Sam how would you like to go up to my cabin for our two week honey moon?" "Well I know you have been asking me up there, so yea, ok, after our coffee, I wouldn't mind buy a couple of bikini to wear while we are up there" Sam said, smiling "Sam they won't last long on you" Jack said, smiling and flicking his eyebrows at her, which made here giggle. "Well come on then fly boy we still got things to get before tomorrow"

When they finish the last of there coffee, they carry on shopping, till late in the afternoon, then they headed back to Sam place where Jacob will be waiting for them, when they arrived they notice that Jacob SUV and Daniel car was there, so soon as they got in side.

They were greeted buy Cassie, who help them with there bags, soon as the bags were in Sam room, both Janet and Cassie grab Sam by her hands and taking her out side, she ask what was going on, when she stop at the side of Daniel van, then she notice the men did the same with Jack, they were heading to Jacob truck, they both ask what was going on.

Cassie told them, hens and bucks night. Both Jack and Sam were shock, so they both decided to go for it. They both were able to give one another a kiss before they were shoved in to the two trucks. Janet was driving one and Daniel the other.

The men went around to Jack place where almost every man from the SGC who was waiting for him in his back yard greeted Jack; they were having a barbeque and drinks, they were all having a good time.

Janet drop Cassie of at the neighbors place while she took Sam out on the town, the first place was a restaurant, soon as they got in the door they were greeted by all the women from the SGC and the wives of the men who work there, they all had there dinner and Janet made sure that Sam wore a veil and she also said a speech telling the others how she meet Sam and what sort of person she is.

Two hours later after there long dinner, they all went to couple of strip clubs. They were all enjoying them selves. Sam finial arrived home just after one in the morning after Janet drops her off. Jacob was up and waiting for her, they talk for a bit and Sam showed him the engagement ring that Jack got her, before she went to bed.

Jack was talking to some of the men at his home, they all were having a great time, some time during the night Jack told Jacob that they are putting both homes up for sale and hopefully buying a farm let just out side of town, Jack told him about the auction in the morning, so luckily the wedding was in the afternoon in the park which was just across the road from Sam home, Jacob wish him the best for tomorrow auction and wedding.

Every one was gone by midnight, Jack finish cleaning up his place and went to bed, since it was going to be busy the next morning.

The next morning Jack called Sam to see how she was and how it went last night, the talk for a bit before Jack went into town, He arrived at the agency where the auction was taking place, there was about a dozen or more people there, when the auction started he waited till the right time before he put his bit in, by the end of the auction it was sold to Jack.

So afterward Jack went up to sign the papers for the place and told the guy that Sam will pop in late for her signing of them also. Jack headed to his truck, when he got there he called Sam up and told her the good news that the place is theirs soon as she signs some papers and he told her how much he got the place for, they both were very happy about the news, they talk for couple more minutes before hang up. Sam told her dad, which he was happy for them and looking ford to seeing their new home.

It was after lunch when Sam signs the papers for both the farm let and the bank loan and Jack already been in to sign the papers for the bank mortgage loan earlier. Once there Sam show Jacob their new home, he was surprised when he saw the place and they new that the place needed a lot of work to be done to it, which Selmac gave Jacob an idea, which Jacob agree to it.

Few hours later Jack and Sam renewed there wedding Val's in front of over four hundred guests, Mark and his family couldn't make it. Only Jacob, Jack and General Hammond were in there dress blues, every one else was wearing causal clothing. Daniel wears a blue suit like Jacks with out all the metals and pins on them.

Sam dress was ivory white short sleeve, heart shape neckline with a Basque `V' down the front with ball gown skirt and she was carrying white roses for her bouquet and also had white roses in her hair. Janet and Cassie dresses were lavender color; theirs were the same as Sam dress but different color, there bouquets were also white like Sam's but smaller and they also had white roses in there hair.

After the wedding, they all headed back to the SGC, after the pictures were taken of the happy couple. Every one had a good time in the mess hall there was heaps of finger food and drinks, every one was congratulating them both and having a great time, the cake was a four tier heart shape chocolate cake with white frosting on it with white roses around the edging of the cake and pail pink heats with white `S' on, and light blue heart with `J' on it, they were around the cake also with a bride and groom on top. There were also dancing as well, which Jack and started off, every one was having fun; Daniel caught the garter, while Janet caught the bouquet.

Jack and Sam stayed in hotel for there wedding night, they both remembered what happen to them both so they decided to do it again, this time both of them remembering every thing together. They did spend the two weeks up at Jack cabin; they both enjoyed them selves, before heading back home.

When they arrived at Sam place, it was empty, there was a note for both her and Jack to go to there new home, so that's what they did, one thing they did notice that Sam house was sold, so they went to check on Jack place, that was sold also and empty, so they went to there new home, they were shock, with what they saw, the house was fix up, with new roof, the old single garage was gone and replace with a triple one, there drive way was concreted, even the house was panted and the veranda was fix.

When they both got out of Jack truck, they both had a look around the place, there was even a swimming pool on the back yard and a new long picnic table were they could east fit twenty plus people around it, there was also gardens as well.

So they went in to the house, Jack carried Sam over the thresh hold, then put her down when they saw all of their furniture was in there, the inside of the house was also panted with new carpet, every thing including new kitchen and new bigger fridge freezer, they check out the place, they loved it, but who knew about this place was puzzling them both after checking out the place, they both were amazed with what the saw, then Sam remember showing her father, so they put two and two together, it was the SGC personal who would of done it for then as a wedding present. They thank them all when they return back to work the next day.

Six and half months later Sam gave birth to Hannah Samantha O'Neill and Jacob Harry O'Neill.

Three months later Jack and Sam visited Harry in prison. When Jack and Sam saw him in private room.

"Mayborne" Jack said As Harry walk in to the room, he was shock to see who it was. "Jack what are you doing here?" "Well for one, we remember every thing that happen the night we were hypnotize" "What how?" "Oh we got the guy to re hypnotize us and make us remember every thing" "Every thing" Harry has shock and nerves "Yes every thing, thank you Harry" Jack said smiling. "What for?" "This"

Jack got up from his seat and is bends over to pick up his son who was awake, then he walk around to Harry and put him in his arms. When Harry look at the small bundle in his arms, he saw pair of blue eyes looking up at him.

"Harry this is Jacob Harry O'Neill" "Your son, he looks like Major Carter" "Yep" Jack said smiling. Then Sam walks over and sat next to Harry.

"This is Hannah Samantha O'Neill" Sam said, and then Harry look at the small bundle in Sam arms, Hannah got brown eyes. "Jack she looks like you" "Yep she dose alright she even stated to grab things already" Sam said, smiling at he husband "So the night I made you two make love to each other, this is the result of it?" "Yes Harry" "Wow, well coagulation both of you" "Thanks"

They talk till there time was up, when they left, jack turns around and said to Harry. "Thanks for giving me a second chance of being a father Harry" with that they were gone.