samandjack.net



Sam was sitting at her desk in her lab when Jack O'Neill entered the room .Jack stood in the door for a moment and watched her as she was working for the moment. Sam didn't know that Janet and the rest of SG1 including Jack were worried about her.After Pete died in a car crash she had closen herself to everybody.

-Oh, what on earth, she said when her laptop shut down because of the low batteries, I changed those batteries today she continued.

-You know that was yesterday,Carter.

-Hey sir I haven't noticed you were there, she added.Have a sit please.

-It's 2 a.m. when are you going to get some rest Carter? You've been working so hard in the last couple of weeks that there is nothing much for you to do here,these days.

-Sir you know that I feel well only when I work hard.Oh don't start whith the usual:"Carter you need to move on and to forget him" cause that's what I am doing, but I am doing it in my own way, ok enough whith my personal life what can I do for you sir?

-Well Fraiser kinda forced me to come in here and to take you home, so that she could be sure that at least you were home if you weren't resting.She's worried sick about you the same way we all are. He then took her hand and stood at it.Afterwards he rised forcing Sam to do the same,he then prepared to leave but his was still holding Sam's hand

-Before Pete died he asked me to tell him that I didn't love you but I just couldn't so we broke out and after- wards he had the accident and I couldn't stop feeling guilty...Don't make things more complicated then they already are,please Jack.

-Sam I... well... you know the rules...

-Give me a break will ya?The only reason why where in this situation is because of those stupid rules andbecause we promised to leave our feelings in the room .

-...

-I started thinking the last few weeks and I came to the conclusion that maybe you were right maybe I do need to move on to forget Pete.Now are you sure that you want to take me home?

.........................................................

-Jack I thought you were taking me home?

-Oh but I am Sam I am you are coming home whith me, my home, my bed,so that you can get some rest beetwen my arms, is that clear Carter?

-Ok sir

.........................................................

Later when Sam was sleeping in his arms,Jack thought that life couldn't be more eventful even if he had asked for it.But he just loved this woman and he would do anything just to keep her, maybe because during every mission he was so afrraid to loose her. And now things were on the right track and he knew that everything was alright.

THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND.