samandjack.net

Story Notes: Notes: please feedback me, please.. or ill never write stories again. thanks to my dear beta Sarah you rock!


"He's not like other Generals."

"Actually he is not like other people."

Jack didn't mean to overhear Walter and Gilmore saying those words. Obviously the guys didn't think he could handle his new position, like hell he couldn't. He liked general Hammond, as everyone else did, but he is the man now, they will have to like him too. *Ha you'll see, Walter.* There was a knock on his door.

"come..oh Carter that's you"

"Sir, are you ok? You look tired, did you stay up late working?"

"just peachy, I'm not that old, Carter."

He really didn't mean to be this rough with her, she was concerned for him not to mention how beautiful she looked this day with her tight black service t-shirt. He was staring at her chest.

"Great sir, I should go back to my work."

"Yes, fine."

He couldn't really stop staring at her and was sure she noticed when she mumbled under her breath, 'God bless General Hammond.' and she was right, the old General wouldn't stare this much.

She walked out and he watched her body swaying away, he wondered if she wiggles like this in bed... bad Jack!

Gilmore knocked and walked in *damn you Gilmore, can't the guy fantasise about Carter in peace*

"Excuse me General O'Neill, but Mr. Mathews is waiting to see you"

"Oh no, no way... tell him I'm not here."

"But sir he has an appointment already."

"Don't want to see him. I hate that guy."

"General you canceled with him 3 times already."

"Well, I hate him a lot."

Jack waved him out of his office. *Don't think Hammond would have done this.*

Jack was starting to feel uncomfortable with all the duties and the paper work. is he really good for this job? it's only the noon and he is already tired. he decided to get some rest and walked to the couch in the corner, he closed his eyes for a minute and relaxed , that's when an image of carter appeared before his eyes, all naked moaning and whispering his name

"Sir"

Walter called before he stepped closer jack sat up abruptly and barked at the poor man "are you crazy sneakin' in like this" "sorry sir but .." Jack stood and grabbed walter from his shirt and dragged him out of the office then throw him away on one of the guards. everyone out there just froze .. they watched the General not believing what was happening. Jack was confusedas much as everyone else was... he never done that before!

**************************************************************************************

Next morning jack went to the mess hall to get his breakfast. He noticed a lot of personnel had silenced when he walked in. He tried to ignore what that meant. news usually spread around the base so quickly *Why would they hate me anyway?* He walked to the table where Daniel and Carter were having their breakfast. "Hey guys." "Jack." "Sir." Daniel was his usual sleepy self before coffee kicked in, Carter was also her usual self very cute and those sweet red lips, he saw her *in his mind* using those lips to tickle his neck. *Geez, down junior!* She was once again catching him staring. *Say something smart now.*

"what's up?" how smart was that!

"not much the headlines are all about you"

"me, why?"

"you don't recall kicking Walter's ass down to the gate room?"

"i only grabbed him out my office, for cryin out loud!"

"it's not what everyone says sir"

"can't we talk about anything else here! Daniel When are you gonna finish the translation about the ancient's weapon? It's taking ya too long."

"Jack it's only been 3 days."

"lots of things could happen in 3 days."

"I'm waiting for help from Dr. Baker on SG-8."

"That geek?"

"He is a fine archeologist, I trust his knowledge."

"Yeah right, and I have three clowns juggling in my pants."

"Well Jack that really explains a lot." Carter was giggling and Jack shot her a death glare.

"It's not very funny Colonel."

"Sorry sir."

She actually had a long look at the front of his pants before she stood to leave the table, Jack was very aware of what she has just done, and so were his pants! and here we go again *Now would you just go away yourself buddy?*

He looked at Daniel for help but the younger man just shrugged his shoulders.

"clowns huh?"

"shut up"

"I don't think she checked out General Hammond that way before."

*God Hammond again!*

****************************************************************************

By the afternoon, Walter was really scared to go anywhere near the General. Jack was very angry, bitching and yelling at everyone.

The fact that he was horny and thinking of naked colonels... *one certain colonel*... didn't help much.

And just because his day was perfect another trouble came up. Doctor Lee *Dexter* has developed some plants that was growing wildly around the base.

That's when suddenly the lights went off. " WALTER!"

the poor guy ran into the office. "Yes sir."

"What's the hell's goin' on?"

"Not sure sir, seems like the plants doctor Lee has developed caused troubles in the power system."

"Did anyone try to fix it?"

"Siler said, only Colonel Carter can."

"Why isn't she fixing it then?"

"I was on my way to get her sir."

"Go get Carter now, NOW."

He was really pissed at this point. Hell, why was all this shit happening to him? He was starting to realize he was nothing like Hammond. old George has always managed to run the SGC so smoothly, no black outs, no wild plants, no hard on's... Damn it that one thing irritated him the most, Carter was turning him on. With just a look, he wanted to fuck her brains out...over and over till she screams and...

"Fuck Carter."

"Sir? what could I have possibly done?" It was what she hasn't done actually.

"Carter, ya heard that? What are you doin' here?"

"Walter said you *wanted* me."

"Even Walter noticed..."

"Sir?"

She was confused now and he had to forget about his own problems. Thanks to the darkness she wasn't going to see the unusual huge bulge on his pants, but that meant he can't as well see her damn fine breasts or ass, how much he wanted to take a long look at them or maybe touch 'em once or twice. *Focus Jack*

"Are you gonna fix that damn power system or what?"

"Yes sir. By the way General Hammond never swore on base."

*Here we go... Hammond, Hammond, Hammond*

"Just go Carter. GO!"

What hell of a long day was this??!!

***********************************************************************************

The SGC was still steeped into darkness and General O'Neill was as mad as ever could be.

"So you are telling me we have to destroy the plants first?"

"Yes general. Then colonel Carter will be able to fix the whole system."

Jack looked at Carter for confirmation, she smiled and assured him. *Wow what a smile, now I know all will be okay.*

Jack drifted again on his Carter-daydream but was it was cut short by a loud sneeze from Daniel who was having allergy problems with the new developed plants. Jack looked at him annoyed.

"Flowers. Lots of flowers."

Teal'c raised an eyebrow and told Jack, "O'Neill, I will assist the teams with fighting the evil plants."

"Thanks T."

"General Hammond would have fixed that in a heartbeat you know Jack, im really sick of this darkness"

Daniel offered.. not knowing how wrong it was to say these words. the others shook their heads agreeing with Daniel.

"Get outta here all of you" Jack screamed at them.

since they all feared him and his anger managment abilities by now The group left his office quickly.

Carter turned to say something when she caught him staring at her ass. again?!

"General..."

"What?"

"Stop doing that."

She shot him an angry glare and left.

*****************************************************************************

A few hours later...

Some techs and Carter were working on the control room trying to restore the power system. The general walked in while the radio was playing some country song in the background.

Carter was very focused on her work that she didn't see him approaching. He stood close watching her and admiring the view. Nice ass she’s got. He wondered what it felt like... what was with him and her ass anyway? he can't seem to look at her face lately.. just the ass. oh boy!

He hissed. "Carter."

"Shit!"

she called back.

*Was this any part of my fantasy?*

She dropped the tools from her hands and screamed at him.

"You startled me, What's wrong with you?!"

Then she noticed it was O'Neill she was talking to and added a

".. sir".

"Geez. you damn have no idea, Everything is wrong Carter... I can't do this job... We’ve been in darkness for 9 hours, we have all sort of troubles, everyone keeps bringing up General Hammond, and through it all I’m having a trouble focusing with you walking around smiling your little smile, I’m just a guy for cryin' out loud!"

Sam stared at him open mouthed. He had never talked to her this way before. This was so unlike the Jack O'Neill she knew!

She was just about saying something when the radio chose that very moment to play Ray Charles’ 'Hit the Road Jack'.

Hit the Road Jack and don'tcha come back
No more no more no more no more,
Hit the Road Jack and don'tcha come back
No more
What'd you say
Now Baby, listen Baby, don't you treat me this-a way
'Cause I'll be back on my feet some day,
Don't care if you do, cause it's understood,
You got no money, and you just ain't no good
Well I guess if you say so
I'll have to pack my things and go,

Jack looked like he was going to choke the poor guys, everyone in there realized what message the General got from the song.

when Carter took control of the situation. She shouted at them in her scary commanding voice,

"Siler shut this damn radio off, Peters pick up my tools off the floor, Walter you are in charge, General O'Neill follow me... NOW!"

The whole room stared at her with amazed looks. When Jack didn't react she yelled again,

"Which part of 'follow me’ didn't you understand...sir?"

She burst out of the room, surprisingly the general followed her out. She walked to the stairs without a word and climbed up to the surface with a very pissed off general on her heels.

**************************************************************************************************

They were up in few minutes panting after all the stairs they had to climb.

She led him to a corner where no one could see or hear them.

"Care to explain yourself Colonel?"

She watched him with an unbelieving look. her heart ached to hug him and tell him everything is gonna be okay, she had to ask him many questions because she couldn't blieve that her General could be this much insecure and worried.

"Were you saying you can't do this job sir?"

"Let's face it Carter i suck, They hate me"

"Who said that?"

"I’m not paranoid or anything. see ..The last week whenever I walked into a room everyone would just stop talking, not to mention They're comparing me to Hammond, it's so unfair, and that stupid song ...you were there for cryin' out loud!"

He sounded hurt and Sam felt it deep within her

"It's just a song sir."

"I'll just retire and you people can find yourself another commander"

Just giving up like that, it mad Sam furious she was was ready to smack him by now *retire my ass*

"Now I want you to shut up and listen to me." she barked at him "What the hell..."

"Shut up General."

He glared at her and she was almost scared now.

"Don't say anything about retiring again, and nobody hates ya as you claim"

"Ha."

"I know sir I’m in no position to say this..."

*God is she going to say something that bad?* She looked at him with pride in her eyes.

"I’m very proud of you. I always knew you were going to be there someday. You deserved this desk and this job, you sacrificed a lot for us. I’ve learned a lot of things from you, I trust you with my life."

"Do you really mean this Carter?"

He knew she did, Carter never said something she didn't mean.

"Of course I do sir. I trust you just like everyone else does and god knows i'd follow you to the end of the world"

Without thinking sam decided it was time when she tells him how she felt, he needed her now more than anytime else. and God she really needed him as well

She took two steps towards him...

He stepped back ‘til he was trapped between her and the wall.

"You don't know how much your words affect me and mean to me Sam."

"I kind of knew it few minutes ago."

She stepped even closer to him. *Gee please just rub yourself little here.*

"Ya did?"

"Yes, O'Neill junior is doing a good job there."

She didn't need to say the words he already saw the affection in heer eyes and knew it all. She wiggled her hips against his and smiled at him lovingly.

"Oh Carter you are not helping here."

"I wanted to do this since I caught you staring at my ass this afternoon."

She said this and attacked his mouth, a long deep kiss. he found himself kissing her back .They broke for air.

"Yeah? I kind of was longing to do this longer ago... let's see, eight years."

He kissed her once again, then looked into her eyes.

"Carter, why are you doing this? What has changed .. you know about us?"

"I just wanted to assure you that not really everybody loves Hammond many others loves O'Neill too."

"You don't?"

"love O'Neill?"

"Hammond"

"Actually I do but he was my CO and it was complicated, a hopeless love is not the one for me"

"Oh come on Carter!"

"Ok sir, truth is what you already knew, I really care, I care a lot and I wanted you to know that now, i've been hiding my feelings for a very long time "

“I care too Carter, I always have and if you just say the words i'll make it right for us, we can have what we want"

She read the truth written all over his face, she loved him and he loved her .. it was all that matters.

He started kissing her more and pulling at her clothes. "Let’s take this elsewhere shall we?" he whispered against her skin.

"Mmm, yes sir, General sir."

"Jack"

"Jack it is"

Then he remembered one more thing.

"Hey stop Carter...stop."

"What now?"

"We not gonna say the *L* words first?"

"I was just about saying that ... I love Hammond."

*****************************************************************************************

"THAT'S ALL FOLKS"
Maryam