samandjack.net

Story Notes: Ninja_girl/Dana

You will need to read the story 'Home for Christmas' to make sense.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed and sent their encouragements.

Told from the Sam's and Jack's POVs. The story is not beta read. All typos and mistakes are mine.

Email: ninja_girl@seznam.cz


The Present


Jack

We sit together by the fire almost half an hour, still holding hands. Sam leans her head on my shoulder and sighs contentedly. I squeeze her hand and she squeezes back in a silent communication.

"Thank you." I say. "What for?" she looks up at me with her big blue eyes. "For everything." she smiles. We stare intently into each others eyes. She parts her lips and some magnetic force pulls our heads together and before I know it, Sam's lips are brushing against mine softly in a sweet and slow kiss. Our position makes the kissing slightly awkward, so I turn my whole body to her and she does so too. She moans in the back of her throat and that small sound sends shivers run up and down my spine. She puts her arms around my neck and I pull her closer. We break apart in the need of oxygen. Sam looks me in the eyes and smiles softly before kissing me again. We both know this is wrong and foolish, but we also know that it feels so good to be true. But it is.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sam

This is absolutely foolish. Unthinkable. Unimaginable. But worst of all, this is all wrong. We both know it and even though we can't stop. It's everything I've dreamt about and even more.

"Mmmm....this is...." I manage to whisper into his mouth."...so wrong." His hands are now travelling all over my body, my nails actually digging into his shoulders in the process. His lips leave mine and move to my throat, nuzzling the skin here. "I know. I know...Gosh you smell so good....We should-" "We should stop. Now. Stop." I moan. Holy... "I know.." he pants at my neck. "It's really." Kiss. "Really." Kiss. "Wrong."

The howl of a wolf in the distance breaks our kiss. We pant into each others face for a while. Our brains start working normally, but we don't let go of each other. Then it hits me: I made out with my CO. I, Major Samantha Carter, had seriously made out with Colonel Jack O'Neill. I promised myself that I would never do it, but I've done it anyway. I grin to myself and Jack notices.

"What is so funny?" "This is just so -" "Foolish?" "Yeah." "I know."

Suddenly he stands up and offers his hand. I take it and he helps me stand up. We walk slowly to our tent and lie down, facing, close to each other. He props himself on one elbow and leans to me to brush his lips against mine once again.

"Merry Christmas, Sam." "Merry Christmas, Jack."

I think I've gotten the best present I've ever wanted for Christmas. Jack.

THE END