samandjack.net

Story Notes: angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoilers/Sequels: errr... how bout Season 1,2&3.

Status: Completed.

Archiving: Helopolis, Sam and Jack, and Dana's Web site. All others please ask first.

Feedback: NEEDED, CRAVED!!

Notes: Well this is like my millionth fic. Kawalski is alive! It is my fic and I can do whatever I want with it! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!


The year is 2007, The SGC is still the government's most kept secret. One couple struggles with their normal lives as they travel to other planets, meet new aliens and discover new technologies.

Brigadier General Samantha O'Neill stepped into her lab, closely followed by a little 5 year old brunette boy.

"Mommy, what's this?" Jonathan O'Neill Jr. said picking up an Electro Magnetic Compressor and holding it up to his mother's face.

"John! Put that down!" Sam said, taking the object from her child's small hands.

"Sorry mommy." John said, with the most adorable look and a Jack-like grin.

"It's alright, Go find your daddy for me please."

"Otay!" John yelled, running out of the room and bumping into Cassie as she entered the room.

"Why is he in such a hurry?" She said, sitting down on one of the stools.

"He is a five year old that has every single trait his father has, why do you think? John is on a 24-7-365 sugar rush." Sam said, sighing.

"You can say that again." Cassie said, laughing. "Speaking of kids, have you seen my little brother anywhere? Nick seems to have gone missing again and Daniel and Jack can't find him."

"What else is new? Nick is always getting into trouble, just like his dad." Sam said, talking a sip of a light blue liquid.

"Well, I'd better be goin, I have a date with Mark and I have to get ready." Cassie said, standing.

"Mark? Mark Kawalski? Well I thought I had seen everything.." Sam mumbled as Cassie exited the lab.

"Jack! Did you tell Melanie that she can go with sg-16 to Tollana?" Sam said, stalking into General Jack O'Neill's office.

"Yea, I did, Why not? There is nothing wrong with Tollana." Jack said looking up from his paperwork.

"I told her she couldn't! She was messing around with my reactor and she knows she isn't suppose to be even in my office." Sam said, looking into her husband's stubborn eyes.

"Oops.. sorry, I should've said something to you first." Jack said, giving into her. He has seen her this way many times before and he hardly ever wins so why bother.

"Yes you should have. Now, have you seen Nick? Apparently Daniel and Janet can't find him, I think him and John are off causing trouble somewhere." Sam said, walking over to the desk and sitting on it.

"So, what else is new? Just kidding, I am going to send a Airman out to find them." Jack said.

"Well, the Tok'ra are coming to visit today, Dad says that they might have a spy in their mists so he is only bringing a trusted Tok'ra." Sam said, moving to sit on Jack's lap.

"Oh a spy? Well since we don't have much time what do ya say we work on that kid we want." Jack said, leaning into Sam to kiss her.

"Well you know how much I would love that but in your office?" Sam said after she broke the kiss.

"Why not? It's been done before." He said kissing her neck. Just as his lips reached hers once more Daniel stepped into the office.

"Oh please, do you guys mind? Sam your dad's here and we found the boys. Getting into trouble as usual." Daniel said as Sam and Jack broke apart.

"Thanks Daniel." Sam said, exiting the room and walking up to the briefing room with Jack and Daniel right behind her.

"Dad.." Sam said walking up to her father, giving him a hug.

"Hey kid, how my grandchildren?" Jacob said with a smile.

"They're good, Jacob." Jack said.

As they all took their seats Jack noticed the Tok'ra that Jacob brought with him was poking around a staff weapon that was lying on the floor.

"Hey buddy, you planning on buying that?" Jack said with some humor.

The tok'ra turned around, staff weapon in hand and fired it once right at Jack's chest, as he went down Jack could hear Sam yelling. The tok'ra then turned on Sam and Jacob and shot them both in the chest.

As Sam fell she felt everything go black.




PRESENT TIME: April 16, 2000::




Jack awoke with a startle, "Man that was one hell of a dream! How much did I have to drink last night?" He mumbled to himself as he looked over at his sleeping lover, Sam.




Fins-

Oh I know you guys just want to maim me but HAHAHAHA to Sonya and Annie who actually believed that I would seriously kiss Sam and Jack off. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA--Angel