samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email: Katmellie@AOL.com


Trouble

With time against us, I knew he’d be the one to show it first. He has too, because I won’t and he knows. I have never allowed myself to be weak at anything, and I won’t let him get the better of me. He will be the one to give into it, I knew he would and he knew he would too.

“Okay, Carter.” He said, pulling his t-shirt out of his pants. “We’ll shown ‘em at the same time.” I nodded my head, thinking that was better than nothing as we now had… ten minutes to get down the to the briefing room.

The Colonel’s poker face was on, he wasn’t giving anything away. Slowly, but surely, he began to lift his t-shirt up and turned slightly away from me, so part of his back was facing me. I began to hike up my own top, turning, like him, to show him my back. It was appearing ever so slowly until it was shown bare to the light of his office. I stopped, my eyes widen as I stared at it.

The red engraved writing on his skin, told me we were in serious trouble. He scowled at me, peeking underneath his t-shirt to see the mark on his lower back. Yanking my t-shirt further up, I found the exact same design on my own lower back, telling all the world that saw it, that I was in love with him. Red bold writing, circling round a heart, told everyone, I was in love with Colonel Jack O’Neill. We were in so much trouble at our next check up with Janet.