samandjack.net

Story Notes: NOTES: It had to be done !!!! Adult situations and innuendo to watch out for...you have been warned.

SPOILERS: Upgrades


'Man, Carter looks hot tonight,' Jack thought to himself as he watched her bend over the pool table. The red and black outfit was a lethal combination as far as he was concerned. It was a pity she was such a good player. Jack wanted nothing more than an excuse to slide up behind her and give a little helping hand. He adjusted his position slightly to give himself a better view.

"Nice," a voice next to him breathed.

"What you lookin' at?" Jack snapped back.

"Same thing you are, granddad. 'Cept I might have a chance of gettin' it."

Jack glared at the other man, but his attention was soon distracted by the fact that Sam had raised one well toned denim clad leg onto the edge of the table as she lined up for her next shot. In fact, every guy in the bar tilted his head to appreciate the sight. Sam cast a glance over her shoulder and grinned at her commanding officer. Just at him, no one else. Made a guy feel good....and slightly less old.

Sam walked around to the other side of the table, her hips swaying gently. Jack had the suspicion that the little witch knew exactly what effect she was having on the male clientele. He scowled at her and she pouted back at him. Sam was obviously having way too much fun....which was fine.....absolutely fine. Did she have to do it while there were other men in the room? Her final shot was a tricky one, and she stood back for a moment, considering her position. Her opponent wandered up behind her, placing his mouth next to her ear.

"Need some help?" he asked.

She giggled in response and Jack realised the terrible truth, Sam was actually flirting with the guy. He knew he'd ordered her to get a life outside the SGC, but this wasn't quite what he'd had in mind. There weren't supposed to be men involved....especially not young, fit, good looking ones.

"Take it easy, Carter. Don't lose our beer money," he heard himself say, diverting her attention back to him.

Sam just smiled a little smile and bent over, sending Jack's imagination into overdrive again. It was a damn shame that she was wearing a high necked top. Jack felt himself smirk as she finished off the game and picked up her winnings. This was just one of the reasons she was the best 2IC he'd ever had. Neither he or Daniel could hustle pool the way she could. 'Must be something to do with her mathematical mind,' Jack thought to himself. That and the fact that the opposition kept getting distracted.

"How the hell did you do that?" the guy asked her.

"Wanna go double or nothing?" Sam replied, smiling at him.

"I think I'll cut my losses."

"Smart move," Daniel muttered, standing and starting to walk away.

"What you laughing at, you geek?"

The man was obviously very upset about losing so much money to a woman.

"Geek?" Jack asked, mildly.

Very slowly, Daniel turned around, "Excuse me?" he questioned.

"Let it go."

"No, not this time."

"Yeah ? What you gonna do?" the man demanded.

Two men, each roughly the size of a small house, came and stood either side of Jack,

"Well, this is a cliché...." Jack began.........He looked at Carter, then at Daniel....

"....OK," he finished and threw one of the men clear across the room.

The fight was short and very one sided. Sam and Jack stood back, giving Daniel the pleasure of finishing off their opponents. He deserved it. After all he didn't get to win fights very often. Jack draped an arm over Sam's shoulders,

"So what's your professional opinion, Major?" he asked.

"Not bad at all....although with all this exercise I could go another four steaks," she replied. "C'mon, Danny, put 'em down."

"Why?" Daniel asked.

"Because it's time to go home, now c'mon."

They were attracting far too much attention and it was obviously time to make a swift exit. Daniel punched the air and gave a yell as they emerged into an alley behind the restaurant.

"Damn, but that felt good," he turned back to grin at his friends. "Sam....Jack...? Er....guys....I thought we were....oh."

Jack was staring at Sam, oblivious to anything Daniel might be saying. Her face was flushed, her breathing ragged..........she'd never looked more......Hot? Sexy? Beautiful? His vocabulary was sadly lacking when it came to describing the feelings she aroused and now suddenly seemed like a really good time to act one them. He was well aware that she could have caused him some serious damage, but that thought didn't stop him as he pushed against the wall. Sam grinned at him, knowing exactly what was on his mind. Jack pulled her body closer to his own as their mouths met. Somewhere, deep in her throat, a growl escaped and the feral sound was enough to send his senses into overdrive. He could feel every inch of her pressed up against him; firm breasts, slim long legs......one of which had instinctively wrapped itself around his waist.

"Er....hello?" The voice, and the hand dragging on his arm, brought Jack's attention back to reality.

"Daniel, don't do that!" he snapped.

'Why was it always Daniel?' he wondered to himself....although Thor's timing could be just as bad.

"Shouldn't we be getting back to the base?" Daniel reminded them

"What base.....? Oh right...yeah."

Back to base was good. There were beds at the base.....which was always preferable to up against a wall even if one had been given super powers.

"Let's go," Jack said, intending to break the landspeed record on the way back....or should that be break it again? He decided to settle for the high jump as they hurdled the fence that surrounded the base. They ditched Daniel as soon as they got back. The archaeologist knew when he wasn't wanted and went to read his library books....again.

"Still hungry?" Jack whispered as they fell through the door into Sam's quarters.

"Not for food," she replied.

She tugged at his T-shirt, a little too hard as it turned out, the material ripped causing Sam to dissolve into a fit of giggles.

"Sorry," she laughed.

"I hated that shirt anyway," he grinned back. "Just be careful with the jacket......"

But his words came too late. The leather ripped as easily as the cotton had done. Jack hadn't been having a lot of luck with leather jackets recently. The last went down with Thor's ship and now this one had become victim of alien technology.

He had little time to ponder, Sam was already pushing the remains of the jacket and the shirt off his shoulders. Their lips gravitated back together as they shared a long and passionate kiss.....while Jack groped under Sam's top attempting to undo her bra. His impatience got the better of him and in the end he just tore it away. Bras had never been his strong point. In his opinion there were just far too many ways to do them up.

"Ooooops," he grinned at her.

Sam pushed him away when he reached for her shirt. She took that off herself....

"Spoilsport," he pouted.

"It was expensive."

"So was my jacket!....Oh my....!!!!"

She turned around to face him. Jack just stared, his mouth open. God, she was beautiful, he realised.

"You like?" Sam asked, a little shyly.

"I like....more than like......"

He couldn't believe this was happening. Sam walked slowly towards him and settled herself in his lap. Jack drew his hands over her breasts before taking one nipple into his mouth. Her hands entangled themselves in his hair, betraying her enjoyment of the sensation.

All of his fantasies seemed to have come true on one night....except....

"Sam...?" he said as he drew back, slightly.

"What?" she groaned back.

He didn't quite know how to describe his problem, so he decided on the truth.

"Er...this isn't working quite right."

"Jack?"

She followed his gaze as he looked down at himself.

"Nothing?" she asked.

"Nothing at all," he admitted.

"Maybe I can help."

She slid off his lap and knelt down. Jack groaned as he watched her unzip his pants and move his underwear out of the way. This was a nightmare. In his dreams this had never happened. It was.....downright embarrassing. Normally he never needed....stimulation when Sam was around.

"Anything?" she mumbled, her voice sounding indistinct.

"Nope.....Sam, I'm sorry. Must be these damn armbands."

"Janet did say that she wasn't certain what effect they would have on the human metabolism."

"Could you please stop talking with your mouth full?"

"Sorry."

Sam climbed up from the floor and sat beside him on the bed.

"I wonder if Daniel's having the same problem?" she mused to herself.

Oh great, that was all he needed, Sam going off to inspect Daniel in the name of scientific curiosity.

"Don't s'pose Janet stocks viagra?" Jack asked.

"No.....but there are a couple of things you could do for me....."



***************************************************************************



FORTY-EIGHT HOURS LATER



"Colonel! Hold please!" Sam yelled as she came hurtling along the corridor.

Jack held the doors open with his body.

"Don't tell me you're actually leaving?" he teased.

Sam blushed a little.

"I thought I'd try some of the real life stuff you were talking about."

She was certainly dressed for it. Jack found himself wondering exactly how many of these cute little outfits she kept at the base. Tonight it was a black sleeveless vest top.....which just happened to reveal a very nice expanse of flesh above the waistband of her blue jeans. The fact that he now knew what that soft skin tasted like didn't help. There was a familiar stirring in his pants....yep, everything seemed to be working again....Crap!

"Sir, I'm only going to a movie but I was wondering......," Sam began, sounding a little nervous.

"What?" he almost snapped.

"Would you like to come?"

Jack gaped at her. Sam was blushing furiously, not meeting his gaze. Would he like....? Surely she didn't mean? He had to be very, very sure.

"You want to get a life with me?" he asked.

"Yes, sir....Jack...I think I'd like that."

She reached out and took his hand, entangling her fingers with his own. Jack was speechless as she raised her head and kissed him. They were so wrapped up in each other, that neither of them noticed the elevator door opening again. It was the sharp, startled cough that made them jump apart.

"I'm hoping you two are still under the influence of alien technology?" General Hammond observed.

"Er......" Jack began, looking at Sam.

There didn't seem to be anything either of them could say.

"So how long do you think this....influence, is going to last?" the General continued.

"Dr. Fraiser has estimated about.....twenty....." Sam began.

"Or thirty years," Jack finished.





The End -- Ruth M. King