samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: Nemesis/Small Victories, CotG, 100 days

Season/Sequel: 4
Author's Note:I don't know, but I think it's my fouth attempt to write my first fanfic. Handicap: my english, so I hope it's as good, as I hope it to be. Why I ended up writing a missing scenes/epiloge fanfic. I personally do not read them, so don't ask me. It just poped up in my mind. Enjoy it. Feedback is most wanted. Flames will be sent back ;-)


*
There were two molecules,
Who sat upon a mill
And watched the millwheel turn,
And were satisfied and fond of each other.
And no one, no one knew about it
Only a man, who wrote addresses.

Joachim Ringelnatz
*

Do I hate myself for it? I don't know. She gave me that look, when Hammond welcomed us back. Does she hate me for what I did? I don't know. Oh crap, I know nothing. It was just a so good chance and I had to destroy it by my silly remark. But her look was not that of someone full of hatred. She smilled. Oh god, her smile. I could melt right away everytime she smiles at me in such a way. She did it so often in these 7 days we were stranded. It was ... great. I have no other word to describe it. This simple word expresses it in such a good way. We talked. A lot and then I said it and she, she looked at me. Totally stunned and then just walked away. Without a word. I don't know, what she felt, when I told her, but I know for sure it was stupid. I mean telling her, that I love her. She smiles right in my gaze. She smiles. Maybe it wasn't that stupid at all. Oh god, I hope she feels the same. I can still remember our first meeting in the conference room. Those intense blue eyes full of live, resistance and love. I had fallen in love with her, the moment she said her first word. Jack, get it out of your mind. You're her CO and she's your 2IC. There are regulations. Ah to hell with them. I told her, but she just walked away. Sam, give me a chance, please. I wanted to shout after her, as she leaves the gateroom. But I couldn't. Too many people around. I need to get out of here, but then there is our duty towards earth.

***********************

Oh. My. God. He did it. Till now I thought it was just one of my dreams, a dream that never could become true. But it came true. And I idiot made a muff of it. I silly little girl just walked away instead of just saying dito or something similar. Now he thinks, you don't love him. Give him a smile Sammy, maybe he'll see it, maybe he'll know, that I love him too. His eyes, you know, they are so brown. It's incredible. Seeing him the first time four years ago just scared the hell out of me. My first thought was: How could I control myself and not fall in love with my new CO. And then there was Laira. I was not sure, if he's still alive after these 100 days of trying to bring him back, of being without him, missing his crazy remarks and funny replies. Oh god, I missed him over these three month. And then there was these woman. Him touching her. It was terrible. But today he told me he loves me and I didn't say anything. How could I do that to him. But first comes earth, the USAF and on the very last my feelings. And especially when the person you love is your CO. Why is everything so complicated. Couldn't we just kiss back there on this planet. No we didn't, because I just ran away. Jack, can you forgive me, oh please forgive me. I can feel his gaze on my back and I know he wants to say something, but he doesn't. First our duty.

***********************************


What's the way to your heart
Let me follow you, all around the world
What's the way to your heart
Let me follow you, all around the world

Yes, you are the one
Our love has just begun
Now, I know for sure
You're the one I need

I can hold it back no longer
My love belongs to you
This is more than just a feeling
I will always guide you trough

What's the way to your heart
Let me follow you, all around the world
What's the way to your heart
Let me follow you, all around the world
Don't you know I'll be the one
Our love has just begun
You're the angel of my dreams don't run away
What's the way to your heart.

No, don't turn around
True love is what I found You're the one for me
Need you night and day

I can hold it back no longer
My love belongs to you
This is more than just a feeling
I will always guide you trough

What's the way to your heart
Let me follow you, all around the world
What's the way to your heart
Let me follow you, all around the world
Don't you know I'll be the one
Our love has just begun
You're the angel of my dreams don't run away
What's the way to your heart.

What's the way to your heart
The way to your heart
What's the way to your heart
The way to your heart

What's the way to your heart
The way to your heart


Was there a tension in the air, or did he just imagine it. Hammond greeted his best team. He did a close look at each of them. Teal'c looked as ever. Well, despited his little goaty. Major Carters' hair was longer and she looked relaxed, but also a little bit ... He couldn't express it. But he could see the lookes O'Neill and Carter exchanged. He wished those two all the luck of earth, but he also hoped, that they hadn't done anything against regulations.



Liked it?

© Julia Bischoff May 2001