samandjack.net

Story Notes: Fifth in the 'Letter' series, year 2000. To F for giving us lifts home so we get more time to write!! And feedback please, it makes me write more :>


****************
Letter Five: Life Without You
****************



10/5/2000

Sam,

I can't believe you left without saying goodbye. Is that all I'm, we're worth - a letter explaining everything? And how could you leave? You love your job, how could you just up and leave everything - me, Danny, Teal'c, Cassie, the SGC, us? How? Do you care that little? How can you give up on us? I never figured you for a quitter.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to get angry. I'm not angry with you, I'm angry with myself. I'm angry at driving you from the job you love. Come back, please. Not to me, but to your life. The base isn't the same without you. Danny and Teal'c are hardly talking to me because you're gone. The missions aren't the same. I don't pay attention anymore and I'm even more insubordinate to Hammond. He's threatened me with court martial and I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore - just you.

Sam, I miss you. Please come back to the SGC. You said you couldn't see me again because it would make you change your mind and all I have to say to that is what's wrong with that?

I love you, Sam, and I can't live without you.

Love, Jack

XX



*****

The End.