samandjack.net

Story Notes: Good Morning 06: Season- whenever

Series/Sequel- sequel to Good Morning Teal¡¦c

Spoilers-none

Authors Notes- 6th in the series sorry it took so long, RL got in the way thank you to my beta zia-nova who I know is really looking forward to the next part ;-)


Doctor Janet Frasier was NOT having a good day Sergeant Siler had nearly blown himself up, AGAIN, two members of SG-5 had caught some unknown virus which caused them to become covered in some sort of bright green secretion that smelt strongly of oranges. There were no serious affects of the virus and it wasn't contagious, just messy! She had a headache the size of Texas and SG-1 where due back in little under twenty minutes.

"Please let them be uninjured, please let them be uninjured." She begged silently to herself. God knows she didn't need them to be, but the flagship team always seemed to get the most darnedest of injuries when she really wanted to go home. The klaxons around her started blaring.

"Unscheduled off world activation, I repeat unscheduled off world activation!" She heard over the tannoy. She knew it, just knew it. She had a sixth sense when it came to SG-1.

"Sergeant Siler's wounds will need to be cleaned and re-bandaged shortly," she told one nurse. She turned to two male nurses who had the first aid box out ready. "Good you to come with me."

She dashed out of the infirmary and went flying into a wall. She looked down at her shoes, "CRAP!" she thought her heel had broken off. She really needed to talk to Sam about her latest test results, there was a slight anomaly that she needed to run more tests on, she was in a hurry so she just ran along as she was. Tall, then short. Tall, then short.

She reached the Gate room to find SG-1 walking unaided down the ramp.

"Call off the emergency Doc, we're all fine. Well most of us anyway!" he glanced at Sam.

Doctor Frasier ran over to Sam and placed her hand on Sam¡¦s head. She did feel a little warm she noted but nothing to worry about.

"I'll take her to the infirmary right away." She called guiding Sam away from the Gate.

General Hammond was watching all this from the control room. He couldn"t see Dr. Frasier but he could see Jack talking to her. Major Carter walk towards the point where Dr. Frasier must have been because all of a sudden a arm dressed in white wrapped its self around Sam's shoulders.

The General saw Dr. Frasier's head pop up at the bottom of the control room window. And then disappear from view again. He didn't think he was seeing things right and blinked a few times. Her head popped up again a few feet to the right from where she was the first time. She disappears again then popped back up.

"Did you see that?" He asked Sergeant Davis.

"See what sir?"

"Oh nothing I'm just going to have a lay down."

* * * * * * * * * *

Janet put her clip board down on the edge of Sam's infirmary bed and sat on the one opposite to her. They stared at each other for a while.

"What?" Sam asked

"Is there anything you want to tell me Sam?" She asked a little concerned.

"Like what?"

"Something personal..."

"No!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Janet what is all this about?"

"I've noticed the relationship between you and the Colonel seems a bit, well stressed to say the least." Janet was poking around for a bone. It just so happens Sam was in the mood to give her one.

"One night a few weeks ago Jack and I got drunk, and I mean really drunk! We ended up uh," Sam paused.

"Sleeping together?" Janet finished her sentence hopefully.

"Getting married!." Sam corrected her. Janet nearly slipped off the bed.

"What?" She asked hardly able to breath. "Well that does explain some things!"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I found a small anomaly in your blood work, I didn't think anything serious of it but I did what to run some tests. Then when you came back through the Gate early after the vomiting and the dizziness, it seems you and Jack put one and one together and ended up with three!"

"Janet, what are you talking about?" Sam asked frowning

"Sam, you're..."

* * * * * * * * * *

Jack felt a hard whack across the back of his head, almost making him swallow his spoon.

"I'm pregnant!" Sam screamed at him. The whole commissary hushes and turned to look at her.

"What?" Jack asked as if he didn't hear her. Which he must have done because the whole commissary had heard her out burst.

"You useless, male, pig!" she spat at him "you didn't even use any protection?" She screamed hitting him over the head a few more times.

"How was I supposed to remember?" She shouted in protest, his arms coming up to guard his face. "I couldn't even remember who I had slept with the morning when I woke up!"

There are mumbles of shock from around the tables in the commissary. Sam looked around angry at all the tables. They quickly lowered their head only stealing sly glances from the corner of eyes.

"Why don't you just tell the world Jack? Or even better tell the galaxy, we do have a Stargate! Hell, contact the Asgard and let¡¦s get the universe involved!" She shouted throwing food at him.

"Why don't you just calm down?" He begged her.

She stopped and slammed her hands down on the table, her face inches away from his "Calm down? CALM DOWN? I can't frigging 'calm down' Jack, I'm pregnant, which means I'm going to have a baby!" she pushed his tray forward spilling the content over his lap then stormed out of the commissary. Everyone was staring at him.

"Well she seems, peeved!" Daniel pointed out.

Jack looked at him unbelievingly and frowned, "Hormones?" Jack shrugged as he got up to follow her out.