samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-MAIL: Alimoo@xtra.co.nz

SPOILERS :One hundred Days

SEASON: Three

ARCHIVE: SJD

ARTHOR NOTES: This is my first story. I was thinking about the episode while I was milking one day. So I decided to write it down. I haven't had it beta read yet, so I hope I didn't do to many mistakes with it.

FEED BACK: Yes Please.


After Sam arrive back from Earth, she manages to find the rest of her team to let then know that the planet was in line of the asteroid belt. Then suddenly they look up and one of the asteroids went flying past them and hit the ground. Hammond gave her the ok to send the people from the village to the stargate to earth where they will be safe.

"Carter, I want you, Daniel and Teal'c to go back to the village to get the people to the stargate" Jack told his 2IC. "Yes Sir" "Ok, I'll go with Laura to the caves to get her son and his girlfrend, meet you guys at the gate"

With that he turns around and started to run with Laura to the caves, while the rest of the team went to the village to get all of them to the stargate. Only 2/3 of the villages manage to make it to the star gate with Sam, Teal'c & Daniel with them. The rest didn't want to leave their homes.

Daniel dial earth and after the whooshing sound of the gate, both Daniel and Teal'c what till Sam send a signal thought the gate, then she gave then the nod and Daniel went thought the gate first, then the people of the village went thought quickly as possible. Sam got on to her radio

" Sir only about 2/3 of the villagers left there home, we are sending them though right now" "Ok major, we will be there in five minters" "Ok but we will try to keep the gate open long as possible"

Then she turns around to see a young mother trying to carry two small children to the gate, She look at Teal'c. "Teal'c I'm going to help the women with her two young children" He gave a nod why he was trying to help the elderly thought the gate. Once they where all though, Teal'c turn to see Sam carrying one of the young children and she stated running to the gate with the mother and her other small child not far behind her.

Teal'c look up and see one of the asteroid heading to ward the gate, He then took one look at Sam with shock on his face, then turns and ran thought the gate. The next thing Teal'c went crashing down the ramp of the gate room when the stargate was starting to malfunction then it shut off. He slowly stood up and then turns around slowly to Daniel and Hammond looking at him

"Where is col O'Neill and Major Cater and what happen to the gate" General ask. " Col O'Neill went with one of the women to get her son and his girlfriend, As for Major Cater, she went to help one of the women who was trying to carry her two small children. She was running back towards me with the women and the children with her. I waited as long as possible General, A asteroid was heading towards the gate, I had no chose but to come thought it in the last possible moment"

Both General Hammond and Daniel was shock with what they herd. "Do you think that they will be alive Teal'c" Daniel asks him. "I don't know Daniel Jackson" Teal'c said, with a sad look on his face.

Back on Endora some of the villages were running to where the star gate was, instead all they saw was a big hole in the ground where the gate should've been. They were shocked and they didn't know what to do. "There were caves near by where they can go there till the firestorm is over" Teenager boy said to them. They were starting to head towards the caves when women yelled out. "Hey, there is a injured women here, Can some one her " Four of the men went over to where the injured women was, when one of then notice that is was Major Carter. She had blood over her face.

So they carefully lift her and took her with them to the cave. Once in the cave, the women looked after her. She was unconsion while in the cave. They clean her up and they manage to fix her broken legs and arm. Lucky there was a Doctor there with them. She remembers the major showing her a book on first aid.

She ask one of the other women to look thought her back pack to find it, when she did she when quickly thought the book and slowly examine the Major. She then relies that she got internal bleeding and it need to be stopping right away and that she also got a puncher lunge. After going though the book, she manage to use what things she has found and that was included the first aid kit that was in the major's bag. So she was able to drain the blood from her left lunge with a tube and she was breathing a lot better, the next thing was to do was to open her up and stop the bleeding.

Soon as found it the bleeder she use a small hot pocketknife that Sam had with her to stop the bleeding. Once it was done, she checks to see if there was any more eternal bleeding just before she Uses needle and thread that was in the first aid box to close her up. Once done, she checks her pulse. It was weak but at lest she was alive.

FOUR DAYS LATER:
In another cave Jack was standing just out side of the cave wondering if every one manage to make though the gate ok. He was thinking about her, his 2IC. Wondering if she was ok is she safe back at the SGC. He knew that he will have to wait for about a week before going to the stargate to go home back to earth to her, his Sam, the one who her fell in love with the moment his eyes on her in the briefing room. Her blonde hair, Her blue eyes and her smile. He knows how to make her smile, laugh and giggle. He misses that.

Then he turns back in the cave where some of the other family's were. "Are you ok Jack?" Laura asks He just looks at her and she could she in his eye that he was thinking about Sam. "Yea, I'm ok Laura," He said just before heading back in to the cave, he sat down near the fire. Then he said "It is raining out there, it would put most of the fires out"

Laura son looks at Jack and ask him " How much longer before we are able to leave these cave" Jack look at the boy " At lest another four more days, we all can go out and see what damage has been done to the village and see if there is any survivor out there if there is any alive"

General Hammond, Teal'c & Daniel look at the gate when it started to dial to Endora to see if the gate survives and where it is. After the whoosh of the wormhole, the MALP went thought. They all look at the screen and saw some thing for two seconds, then nothing. The gate shut down. Hammond looks at then " Any surgeons" Every thing went quiet for a moment. Teal'c turn to Hammond

" It seems the asteroid has hit the gate and now buried under tons of dirt…. Perhaps one of our allies might assist us, perhaps to Tok'ra or the Tollen or even the asgard might help us by getting one of there ships to the planet to see if there was any survivors there" Hammond looks at both of the men "Do what you have to do, keep me in form, we will get them back" Hammond said, Then he turns to walk to his office.

EIGHTH DAY

Jack and the survivor walk out of the cave for the first time in over a week. The walk in to the village, they notice that there was a lot of damage done to some of the homes and there was no homes left standing on side of the village. Some homes weren't even touching buy the asteroids. So when they slowly went though the village in shock, they notice that some family's was coming out from the homes when they saw them in the streets.

They all went and hug one another and inform them that some families were killed when the fire rain hit the homes. " Major Carter inform me that only about 2/3 of your people went though the stargate back to earth where they will be safe" Jack said. "That there are a lot of caves near were the stargate is, and that perhaps some of the family's went in there." Jack look at them all. " Ok, I need some volunteer to help me search the caves for survivors, who will come with me" Jack said, As he looks around to see who will help him. "I know where the caves are, I'll help you search them" Lara son said. Jack looks at him and said "Ok, any one else" No one else answered. " Ok. Lets go"

As he turn around, he herd some one yelling, So he went to where the yelling was coming from, A young man ran into the village. Jack stop him, he was breathing heave from his run. After a moment he look at Jack and then to the others, then he said ," The gate is gone" "What?" Jack said, With a shock on his face, the young guy nodded " Yes, fire rain must of hit the gate the day the fire rain hit the planet… I found this near the hole in the ground where the gate was" He past the radio to Jack " I think this belong to one of your team members Jack"

Jack took it from the man and he look at the back of it. It Had Carter name on it, then Jack look down to the ground holding the radio close to his chest. `No this can't be happening, she not dead, she got to be alive. I haven't had a chance to tell her how I feel about her, that I love her' Jack though to him self. The young guy said to the others, "The radio belong to Major Carter"

Every one was in shock. First the gate was gone and they don't know how many made it though the gate and now that Major Cater was Dead. Jack looks at them with tears running down his face and then turns to run towards where the gate was. When he got there, he stop and just looks at the hole where the gate once was. He thought of her the whole time he was running to the gate. Then he yelled her name. " Samantha".

In the caves not far from the gate people in the cave herd some one yelling. " Samantha", So one of the men walk out to see what was going on and he knew it was coming from where the stargate was. When the man walks though the bushes, he stops and saw Jack. He relies that it was him that was doing the yelling. The man said "Col".

Jack turn to see a man the near the bushes, the guy walk up to him, he saw the col eyes red and puffy from the crying. He could see into his eyes and saw that he was crying, like he just lost some one he loved. " Are you alright Col, I herd you call out Samantha" Jack just look at the guy and he remembers him from the village, then guy Said " Is Samantha… Major Samantha Cater" As he look in to Jack's red eyes. "Yes" Jack, said with a sad look on his face. " She is alive but weak"

The look on Jacks face when he herd the words `she is alive'. He just look at the guy for a minute "Where is she, is there any of my other team with her" "Come with me and I'll show you where she is, as for the other two member's of your team…. She was the only one we found"

Jack followed the guy to one of the caves, when he walk in there, the guy pointed out where she is lying down on a blanket. His shock on his face when he approaches her, she was white as a sheet. Her arm was strap up with two sticks on each side of her arm. It was the same for her legs and her head had a bandage on it and there was blood all over her uniform and he notice a tube was sticking out on side of her. The doctor went to him. He

" How is she doing, what happen?" She told him what happen and where they found her. "I did the best I could for her, she is alive but very weak from amount of blood lost. If she doesn't get blood transfusion soon, she might not make it" She said. He just look at her, his 2IC, his Sam, The one he fell in love with. He walks over to her and sat next to her brushing her hair back, and then tears started rolling down his cheeks again. After a moment he turns around to the women. "Thank you for what you have done for her and keeping her alive"

Then guy came up to him and ask, " Is it safe to go back to the village" " Yes, there are survivor there" Jack said, When he was still looking at Sam. "We will get a stretcher from the village and come back to get Major Carter". Jack didn't say any thing, just keeping looking at her, then he lifted her cold hand to his warm hand kissing the back of it before resting it against his wet check. The family's left them alone for a while, when they decided to walk back to the village.

TEN DAYS

Sam was finally moved into Laura's home; Jack didn't leave her side the whole time from the cave where she was to Laura's home. He sat on the chair next to her. The doctor came to check on her and she asks him to leave the room while she and another women check on her. While in the room they change her bandages and gave her a sponge bath to keep her clean as well as the wound.

After the two women had finish doing what they were doing to Sam, they both walk out of the room, they both Saw Jack, he walks over to them "You can go back in there now, she is still. We will be back tonight to check on her again". "Do you know how to transfer blood from one person to another" He asks her. "Yes I guest I can do it. But there is only one problem Col" She said looking at him. " What is the problem?" he asks.

"It is the blood…Sam has told me that you got to have the same blood as the other person" " I know that… Can you do it? Sam and I have the same blood type, it is on our dog tags," He said to her showing his tags, He also knows that Sam blood type is the same as his own.

" Yes we can do it in the morning, but first I want you to get some thing to eat and to drink between now and tomorrow and also get some rest tonight, you will need all you strength after the transfusion tomorrow" She said. He just nodded at her, and then she left him with Sam.

At the SGC, They have been sending messages to all their allies for help; there has been now reply. Things have been quiet there since Teal'c has told Daniel and the General what has happen. Every time there was a off world activation, All three of them run to the control room to find out if it was a message from one of there allies.

" Receiving the Tok'ra IGC" "Open the iris" he said to the sergeant. When he did that all three of them went to the gate room to see who it was. Jacob Cater steps though the gate and then it disengages. "Jacob" Hammond said to his old friend when he when down the ramp "I just got the message from the council that you sent an urgent message for help and that it was about Jack & Sam" Jacob said to the three of them. "Come into my office and we will tell you what has happen" As Hammond, Jacob, Teal'c & Daniel head to his office.

After awhile in the office, the three has told Jacob what has happen? He just sat there in shock. He bent his head down then up again, his eyes glowed. Selmac spoke "My host Jacob is finding it hard after what you have just said about the col and his daughter missing. I'll sure you that we will send message's to all our operatives who might be near the plant soon as I can have the address. I will try my best to help you get them back."

Then Jacob spoke" I'm sorry, I just can't believe this is happening" "Don't worry Jacob we will find a way to get them back alive" Hammond said to him. "Jacob" Daniel asks. " Yes Daniel, what can I do for you?" he said looking at him " I was just thinking, about what so' car did with the iris when we has apophis here, What about a patriarchal ray beam though the gate to make a big hole big enough hopefully to brake down the dirt and the minerals, to make a Cavern. Hopefully the stargate might be close to the surface for it to brake though" Jacob stood up and look and Daniel

"It might work but do you have the lazier gun" Jacob ask "No but we might be able to build one, but we need." Hammond pause "Sam's help" Jacob said looking at him "Yes, she is the best sciences we have got here" Hammond said " Well we got scientist on Vorah who will help you build the lazier gun, I must go now and inform the council about what has happen and the plain. In the mean time we will send message's to the other Tok'ra" He Said. They all left and Jacob when thought the stargate with the address and see what her can do his end.

TEWVE DAYS.

The Doctor did the blood transfusion between Jack & Sam. Laura keeps going into the room and trying to get Jack away from Sam, he won't leave her. "Get the hell away from me, what are you trying to do to me Laura" As he looks at Laura with his angry eyes "I just want to spend time you. I like you a lot Jack" She said looking at him " Just go away and leave us alone" He said

`God she is a pain in the ass, why won't she just leave us alone, can't she see that I am in love with Sam and that I won't leave her, I feel so stupid, I should of gone with my team and help them and the ones who wanted to got to earth for safety. I don't what I'll do if Sam, my love, my sweet heart dies. I don't know what I'll do with out her, I'll miss her babbling on about some thing that I don't under stand.' He thought to him self.

Then new tears started rolling down his check. Then he bend over to her face and wispier into her ear " Sam I…I love you, Please wake up, please come back to me, I miss you, I love you the first moment I meet you in the briefing room, There was some thing about you, your eyes, your smile, soon as I saw your smile I fell in love you right there and then. Please wake Sam, I love you"

Then he lifts his head and he kisses her lips softly and gently, then stood up. The doctor was at the door watching him wispier things into her ear and then kiss her lip, She smile and she know that he loves her very much. He turns around and was shock when the doctor was leaning against the door.

" Sorry I didn't want to disturbed you. I've came to see how she is and I think you should go out side and have a bath and freshen up, By the time you have has a bath and gotten in to clean clothes, we would be Finnish checking her for tonight" She said as she walk up to Jack.

Hour later Jack has had a hot bath and he put on clean clothes that one of the women has clean for him while he was with Sam. The next day when he woke up, He saw Sam, she had color in her checks and her purse was stronger since the transfusion. He sat in the chair next to her rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, when suddenly he herd her moan, he suddenly look at her when she moved her head side to side but her eyes were still close.

" Sam" he said to her "Sam it's me jack" He grab her hand and she squeeze his hand, then he herd her say "Jack" "I'm here Sam"

He started to smile when she open her eyes for the first time in almost two weeks He saw her beautiful blues eyes "Hey Sam, don't you ever scare me like that again. I though I lose you" " Jack, I'm sorry," She said with a tear running down her face. She try's to move, but he stops her, he relies that she was still in pain "Sam, stay still, you have been though a lot, it will take awhile for you to heal, you been asleep for almost two weeks" He said with a smile. She gave him a small smile back with a nod,

"Can I please have a drink of water, I'm thirsty Jack," She ask "Sure, I'll be right back with the water" He said. He stood up and bent over and wipes the tear away from her face then he bent over further and gave her a soft kiss on her lips, then he stood up again. Then he walks to the door, then turn to look at her with a smile on his face. Then he walks out side to a new fine day with a smile on his face. He grab a pot that was use for the drinking water and went to get some water quickly then return to the house to his now awake Sam. He saw the doctor's Daughter.

"Fair day col, it is good to see you out side, why are you smiling" She ask when she look at him "Can you please get you mother now, tell her that Sam is awake" She smiles at him the she run to her family home to get her mother. Hour later, news about Sam went though the village. "Now she can eat but she will for a while will still need our help with personal things," The doc said. Jack understood what she was saying.

FIFTY DAYS

Sam was up and about. She started walking just two weeks early, although Jack was with her all the time. She started walking short and slow steps but they both know it will be a while before she will be able to walk properly again. After all she was unconrise for almost two weeks and then in bed for another two more weeks, when a cargo ship showed up, it was a Tok'ra.

He was on his way to apophis ship and he showed up there and he spoke to both Jack & Sam. He had a healing device with him, he use it to help heal Sam. Before he left. "I would send a message to the Tok'ra counsel, so then they could send it on to the SGC". There was one thing that Jack asks of him and that was if he could use the ship to locate the stargate and the DHD.

The Tok'ra said that he already done that and he shows Jack where it was and how far down it was for both of them. Jack thanks him for his help for healing Sam and for the stargate and for the message's. Now they both know what's going to happen and how long it might take. Both Jack & Sam has a place of their own now since Sam was starting to walk around.

While the women take turns in looking after Sam while Jack was helping out in the fields all day with the planting of the crops. Both Jack & Sam has been sleeping together since they move into there own place. They both were happy together. Laura was the only one that didn't help Sam when it was her turn to look after her, she want to be close to Jack.

At the SGC, Jacob & five other Tok'ra have been working with the tar'ri for the past four weeks is trying to make the lazier gun that was needed. Jacob said to Hammond "It would be at last a week before we could try to use the weapon to see if it work" " It's ok Jacob, we will find out soon, I know how much you miss her, Things haven't been the same since both Jack & Sam are missing. Jack, he always try my patients every time he gets back from a mission or when he around here. I always let him get away with a lot over the past three years since he came out of retirement, Plus he away drive Dr Frazier crazy every time he gets back from any mission. I found out he doesn't like needles much. One thing that I have notice is that both of them have been spending a lot of time together both on the base as well on down time. She is stating to pick up some bad habit's for him in the past three years" Hammond said, With a smile on his face and laughing again, Jacob stated to laugh as well

"I'll never for get the fist time I meet Jack, remember when both he and Sam was getting the air metals. He sure was a barrel of laughs, at lest he know how to make Sam smile and Laugh. I know that it has been along time since I saw my Daughter smile so much. She sure looks happy also notice that she was different, now I know why. She got that spark about her; I haven't seen that spark before. She did have a spark once when she was engage with Jonas years ago, but this is different, this spark in her, it is a lot bright, she got that special glow about every time I come to visit. At lest I know she is in good hands George. We both know that Jack won't let any one hurt her; it is that same with Teal'c and Daniel. She is like a sister to them both, with Jack on the other hand I don't know yet"

He said with a big grin on his face. "Yea I know what you mean Jacob, When Jack was shot, Sam stayed with him in the infirmary when he was unconses she just wouldn't leave him. When he woke up she was the first one he saw. When Sam had Joilnar in her, it affected Jack real badly and after what happen with the ash'rac. He didn't even leave her side; he was there the whole time. Even after she was realest he took care of her." Hammond said.

SIXTY DAYS

"General Hammond to the control room. In coming worm hole" Jacob, Hammond, Teal'c And Daniel showed up. "What's going on" Daniel ask. Then the whoosh as the gate was activated "Closing the iris" Sergeant said, then all went quiet. "There is a IDC signal, it is the Tok'ra. There is a message coming though for General Carter sir" Sergeant said. Then after few minutes the gate close down. "Good news guys, one of opperdives that is on the apophis ship has been to the Endora plant. He Said that both Jack & Sam are alive" Jacob said.

Then every one went yahoo paper went every wear. It has been the first time in weeks that every one was happy. Then Hammond flick couple of switches then he grab the micphone "Can I have every ones attention please, the is General Hammond, I have just received word that Col O'Neill & Major Carter are alive. That is all" After he flicks the switches and turn to Jacob, he was sad and tears in his eyes. "What's wrong Jacob, I thought you would be happy with the news," Hammond said. Jacob look up from the computer and look at Hammond Teal'c & Daniel "What's wrong Jacob" Daniel ask. "Can we talk in the briefing room?" Jacob asks. "Yea Sure" Hammond said.

The four of them went in to the room and sat down. Jacob looks at them, and then he bows his head. Then when he raised it again, his eyes glowed. They all knew that Selmac would be talking " I am sorry Jacob is not handing the message well" "What is wrong Selmac" Hammond ask "Col O'Neill is fine, but Major Carter isn't fine, I'm sorry. From the message we just received, Major Carter suffered serous injured. She has stuffed two broken legs, broken arm, internal bleeding, punched lung and a head wound. She was in a coma for thirteen days. The Tok'ra that saw her, he had to use the hand device to heal her but the damage is serious. There is a doctor on the plant; she took care of her the best she could. Apparently Sam is having problems walking; she is still in a lot of pain. She told the Tok'ra this but apparently O'Neill doesn't know that she is in a lot of pain. She is worried about him" Then he bend his head down then up again "Sorry about that guys, I just couldn't handle it, One thing though, Jack went a bit crazy when a young guy from the village handle him Sam's radio. He told Jack where he found it; he went running to where the stargate was, crying and yelling Sam's name. When he found out that she was alive but weak, he stayed with her the whole time, he didn't leave her side, apparently he blames him self with what has happen to her, they both living in one of the home there that wasn't destroyed." " Thanks for letting us know Jacob, we all know how tough Sam can be after all she is a fighter, she gets it from you" Hammond said with a smile.

On Endora the crops have been planted and now it was time to party. Jack went home to see Sam, to see how she was. He has been worried about her; he knew that there was some thing wrong. When he arrived back at there home, he look into the bedroom, there she was a sleep on the bed. `She looks so beautiful when she sleeps, god I love her so much' He thought to him self. He went over to her, brush back her hair away from her face, and then he bent over to kiss her on the lips. Then he stood up; he sees her stir in her sleep.

So he quiet left the room with clean clothes. He went he had a shower that he made up for them. Then he got dress, and got him self some thing to eat and drink. There was a knock at the door. It was one of the guys there ask Jack if he was going to the party tonight.

"No, I am staying in tonight, Sam isn't feeling well and I don't want to leave her alone while she is ill" Jack said to the guy, the guy gave a nod and said good night to Jack then left, he close the door. He went back to sit down again at the table, he grab the cup and took a sip of the drink, then put it back down again. His mind started to wonder think about Sam.

`The first time they meet, the arm wrestling change, the first time pushing her though the gate. All the times she save my ass as well as Daniel & Teal'c. When I wake up in the infirmary, she was the first one I see when I open my eyes, seeing her blue eyes, seeing how red and puffy they are from when she had been crying, with one of her smiles on her face when she looks at me. Those eyes of hers, I could see a sparkle in them, I could almost read her mind and what she is thinking before she saw going to say it, her blabbering, She dose try to explain things to me so I could under stand, at lest she has patients there. Her giggling, gee wiz I don't know how many times I have told her to stop giggling. I think she dose it on purpose just to bug me. She some how manage to bring me out of my shell and make me alive again. She laughs at my silly jokes.' He thought to him self.

There was a knock at the door, which brought him, back to realty, He got up to answer it, when he opens it, and Laura was there. "Hi" Jack said "Fair day Jack" "Ah what do you want Laura" he ask with a sharp toan in his voice. "I herd that you weren't going to the celebrations tonight, I decided to come over here to keep you company" She said with a smile on her face. He just looks at her for a minute

"Can I ask you a question"? "Yes you can ask me any thing you want Jack" With a big grin on her face. "Why didn't you help the other ladies when it was your turn to look after Sam, The doctor told me what happen." He said to her. He saw her face change when he said Sam's name. "I wanted to be with you Jack. I wanted to look after you" "No dam it." As he interrupt her. He pause for a moment "Look Laura, I am fine, there is nothing wrong with me. Sam is the one who needs help not me. I do not love you Laura. I love Sam. There is no way you can keep us apart, now if you will excuse me, I better go and check on Sam. Good night "He said with a angry voice.

Then he close the door and he walk in to the bedroom to see Sam was awake looking at him. He went over to her and sat on the bed where she was still lying down. "Hey! Sorry if I woke with me yelling out there like that" As her look into her eyes "It's ok Jack, I was awake when I herd the knock at the door. Why are you angry with Laura for" She asks with a strange look on her face. Jack look at her, then he told her what had happen When she was in a coma and out in the field, when it came to looking after her. Sam was shock when Jack told what had happen. "God Jack I don't know, you should have told me this before" She said to him. They both just look at one another for a moment then Sam said "Ah Jack, I need to go to the bathroom" She was blushing "Ok I'll help up and take you where every you want to go"

He said with a smile on his Face, She smiles back at him. He helps her up and slowly took her to the bathroom. Few minutes later she came out of the bathroom, he helps her to the chair where she sat it. Then her went to the big pot that was in the stove and got a bowl and put some stew in it for her. One of the women makes it up for them for their dinner. He went over to her and gave it to her; he knew that she was hungry. After she finishes having the stew and had a drink. He went and sat next to her in the chair. He put his arm around her; she put her head in his shoulder. They both look in to the fire for a while.

"Sam, I would like to know what happen to you, why didn't you go though the stargate" He said to her. She sat up and looks at him with tears rolling down her checks. She knew that he was going to ask her what had happen that day she almost died. She looks at him and then she told him what had happen and what she could remember. He looks at her with his brown eyes. His mouth opens and then closes again, with not knowing what to say after that. He slow twists his body and look at Sam. He cups her face with his hands. He uses his fingers to wipe away the tears, he leans ford as he kisses her. Then he broke of the kiss and he looks at her. She put her arms around his neck to pull him closer to her lips, they kiss again gentle, and then it became passionate. Then after a few minutes they both came up for air. He looks at her.

"God I love you Sam, I love you so much" He said then kisses her again. "I love you to Jack" She said to him. Then he got up, looks at her. He bent down and picks her up gentle and took her to their bedroom and put her on the bed. That nights they both make passionate love for the first time, he was gentle with her.

In the morning they both were still asleep when the doctor walk in to see how she was. When she walk into the bedroom. She stops at look at them. She had a big smile on her face as she saw them snuggling together and clothes on the floor. So she quietly left the room with out disturbing them. When she was out side there was a board next to the door. She uses what look like white chalk. She put on it "NOT TO BE DISERBE" then she hangs the board on a nail next to the door before she left with a smile on her face.

NINTY DAYS

After a few hip cups with the lazier gun, they finally got it working; they did some tests first before they started using it. Soon as they all find out that it works, they open the gate and fire the weapon though the gate. They work out how may time they need to do it before it reaches the surface. Every one keep their fingers cross. For good lucky and hopefully it will work. They all knew that Teal'c would volunteer to go though first.

Back on Eudora, Both Jack & Sam were happy and in love. Almost every one was happy to see Sam walking around the village with Jack Even though she was walking slowly. They both stop to talk to some of the folks there. They walk in the morning so she could get some exercise. The have has been doing it for three weeks now. In the afternoon she has been tired and he makes sure she got some rest. While he got they're evening dinner ready. Not knowing what's been going on while they where out in the morning. Laura has been going in to their home and slowly poisoning Sam's food with out them knowing about it.

NINETYFIVE DAYS

Jack was starting get worried about Sam. She has been ill for the past few days now and he can't figure out why. Even the doctor is puzzles about it also. She has never seen any thing like it before in her life. She was running a high fever and she has been sick. All she could have was soup that some one-drop off for her to have. Jack didn't know who it was. The doctor asks all of the women who made the soup. They said that it wasn't then. So both the doctor and Jack was puzzled about who made the soup. At lest Sam was drinking the soup. Jack has been with Sam the whole time since she was ill.

ONE HUNDRED DAYS

At the SGC they decided to send a malp though to see if there plain had work. Soon as they saw the pictures they were happy. They saw a hole to the surface. Teal'c volunteer to go though the gate first to start getting thing set up before any one else could go though it. He made it to the other side and manages to make it to the surface. Then he got things set up and went back down where the gate was after it was close. Hammond gave him one hour before they open the gate again.

One hour later he had ropes over the edge of the hole from the surface and hook on the side of the wall. He also made a hole in the side of the dirt wall so when the time came he could duck in to the hole once he could hear the gate moving. When it open again Teal'c told them what he has done and he said to star bring people though first one at a time.

When the first person came though he quickly grabs the rope and Teal'c Grab the guy towards him. With in two hours there was SG2&3, Daniel, Dr Fraser, Jacob and all the stuff that they will need. Once they started to get things set up. Daniel, Teal'c Dr Fraser and Jacob started to head towards the village.

At the village a women went and told Jack that she been seeing Laura going into there place while both Sam and he been walking around the village. She said that Laura might be the one who made the soup for Sam. "Oh my god" Jack said to the women with a shock on his face and then her turn around and headed to there home. `Oh shit, Laura must of put something in Sam's food…Poison. Shit she must of put some sort of poison in the food' Soon as he got close to there home, he saw Laura walking out of their place. He stops for a moment; his heart was beating so far. He was worried about Sam and what Laura tries to do to her.

"Laura" He yelled out to her. She stops and turns around to see Jack walking quickly to her with an angry face on him. "Fair day Jack" She said with a smile on her face. "Don't you fair day bull shit me Laura. What the hell were you trying to do to Sam" As he yelled at her making the other stop and look at Jack as he was angry and yelling at Laura. " What do you mean Jack" "You know what I mean, you've been trying to kill Sam. You have been slowly poisoning her haven't you, what did you put in that soup" Still yelling at her.

The other villager where shock when he said the she must have been the one trying to kill Sam. "I wanted you Jack. I though I had you till she showed up. When you got her radio. You though she was dead. I was hoping that she was dead so I can have you to my self" Not know Sam herd Jack yelling out side there home, she manage to get up with the doctor's help, she want to go out side to find out what was going on. The doctor manages to help her to the doorway out side. She was leaning against the doorway looking at both Jack and Laura, she could see that Jack was angry, She could here every thing that both Jack & Laura were saying. Sam was shock when she heard that Laura was the one that was trying to kill her.

"For crying out loud Laura, do you relies what you have done to the women I love" At that time Jacob, Dr Fraser, Daniel & Teal'c walk around a corner of a house and stop. They could hear Jack yelling at Laura. They heard ever thing that Jack was saying, Jack didn't relies that they where behind him.

"Jack" Sam said. All four on them herd Sam's voice and they turn to see where she was, when they look at her, they where shock to see how sick she was. Jack turn to see Sam standing in the door way "Sam, honey" As he ran to her just before she collapse into his arms. "Are you alright sweet heart" He asks her. "I can't believe she try to kill me" She said, They both look into one another eyes not releasing that there Jacob and the others was behind them.

"Jack, Sam" They turn their heads to a voice and they both was shock with what they saw before them "Dad" they both said together. "Jack" Sam said before she fainted while still in Jack's arms. He slowly picks her up in his arms, walking back in to the house, into their room; he put her on the bed. Then he turns to look at the four standing in the room. He walks over to then and gave them all a big hug. He then turns around to see Dr Fraser standing over Sam.

"Do you know what sort of poison it is col" The doc ask. "No but I know who dose know, I'll be back, look after her will you" "I'll go with you " Jacob said. Jack nodded then look over at Sam before they both left. They both have finally saw Laura. " I would like to know what was the poison you Gave Sam and is there a cure" Jack asks her She didn't say a thing "Jack let me ok, you go back to Sam, I'll find out what it is ok," Jacob said Jack nodded then let to go back to Sam.

"So are you going to tell what it was that you gave Sam" He said not telling her that he is her father "Why should I. I hope she dies," She said. "Listen here, I don't know what you have again her, She hasn't done any thing to hurt you. From what I saw earlier, Jack is in love with her not you. So why can't you be at lest happy for them both? They both have been though hell together in the past three years, so I am going to ask you again what was the poison that you have been giving her" "Do you know them both well do you" She said to him. "I have known Jack for over a year, as for Sam, I have known her all my life. She is my only daughter"

Laura looks at the man in front of her; she was surprise when he said that he was Sam's father and that she was his `only' daughter. She finally put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a plant and gave it to him "Far as I know that there is no cure," She said with tears running down her face. Then she walks away.

Jacob went back to the house where Jack & Sam have been living. On the way Selmac said `take a leaf from the plant and eat it'. He did that. Selmac knew what it was. Soon as they got back to the house and into the bedroom Sam have had to IV's put in and Jack was sitting next to the bed holding her hand. Dr Fraser went over to Jacob. He asks her if she got a curtain ingredient in her bag. She said

"Yes" "Good that is what she need for the cure of this plant" Selmac said, to her, as he handles her the plant. Dr Frazier put the stuff in the Sam IV line. The next day the gate was finally out of the ground and set up at a new location, they even dug up the DHD as well. The men from the village help SG2&3 with setting up the stargate and the DHD. Once that was done, they contact the SGC to let Hammond know that he could send the villages back home and that they will need lots of help with rebuilding the homes again.

At that same time Jacob and Teal'c carry Sam on a stretcher back to earth with Jack, Janet and Daniel with them. One month later Sam had to have five different operations to correct the damage that was done to her. Even Jacob uses the healing device on her legs cause of the weaken mussels on her legs since she couldn't walk for over eight weeks, She was feeling a lot better.

Jack was with her every day keep her busy with games and watching movies and the Simpson that Teal'c tape for him while they were stuck on Endora, sneaking in chocolate, pizza and Chinese's food for her, although Janet knew about what he was doing, and decided not to do any thing about it cause it make Sam happy every time he sneaks in the food in for her. SG1 was on stand down till Sam was back on her feet. Daniel & Teal'c also visit her every day. Jacob only could stay for three days after they got back, then he had to leave for Tok'ra stuff.

The rest of the villagers finally went back to Endora. Hammond visits Sam when he got the chance to .One day Jack went to see Hammond in his office, after he knock and herd Hammond say "Come in" He walk in and close the door behind him.

"Hi Jack, how is Sam" "She is fine sir" "That's good, what can I do for you son" "Sir I'm handing in my regenasion, I want to retire so I could marry Sam" "Have you talk to Sam about this?" "No sir, I haven't, I love her, I know what we did on the planet was wrong and what the Tok'ra opperdeve told us what you guys and the tok'ra did to try to get to us" "I see, I talk to Sam yesterday, she gave me this, she ask to be transfused off SG1" As Hammond pulled out an envelope from his draw and put it on his desk. Jack was surprise to see what was on the desk. "Jack, son why don't you talk to her first, if you still want to resign, I'll grant it, but talk to Sam first, ok" "Ok, thank you sir" Then Jack left Hammonds office to go to the infirmary.

He is standing in the doorway watching her, his Sam, his lover, hopefully his wife if she will accept his proposal. She was laughing, smiling again. She was with Teal'c and Daniel. Then he walks over to her with a smile on his face, Sam saw him coming toward them. " Hi Jack" She said with the smile on her face and the twinkle in her blue eyes. Daniel and Teal'c turn to Jack. " Hi Jack" Daniel said "Good morning O'Neill" Teal'c said with him doing his normal bow. "Hi guys" Jack said, While still looking at Sam, not taking her eyes off him.

Both Daniel and Teal'c notice that they were looking at each other. They both got up and left them alone. Jack went and sat on the bed where Sam was. He pulled her to him and kisses her, and then he pulled back. "Sam, General Hammond has just told me that you wanted to transfer off SG1, Why" He ask her. " Jack, The reason why I ask for a transfer is because I…I'm pregnant Jack" Jack mouth just open up then close again.

"Pregnant" he said in shock "Yes Jack I'm pregnant. I'm about 14 weeks long" She said to him. " Well I…I…. Will you marry me Sam?" He said with out releasing what he just said. Sam looks at him with rise up eyebrows. She smiles at him

"Yes, I will marry you Jonathan O'Neill" "You know that I hate that name," He said. Sam started giggling `god I miss her giggling' "Hey what have I said to before about giggling"?

Then he pause for a moment then relies that she said yes. He looks at her "Yes" he said. She just nodded at him with a smile on her face. "Sweet" He then lean back and pull out a blue square box from his pants. He the open the box and show her the ring.

"Oh Jack it is beautiful, I love it" She said with a smile. He got her left hand and slips the ring on her finger. It was a gold band with one big blue sapphire surrounded with 14 little diamonds. Then she leans ford and wraps her arms around him and then kisses him.

Moment later there was a cough they both break apart and Jack turn around and saw Jacob standing there. "Ok you two, what is going on here?" he said. "Dad" they both said at the same time. Then they both started laughing. Jacob has a smile on his face. "Hi dad" Sam finally said He went to her as Jack was getting off the bed. He leans over to her, to give her a kiss on the forehead

" Hi Kido, you look much better since I last saw you" " I'm ok Dad, we are all ok" She said with a smile then look at Jack. " Jack, I hope you been taking good care of my little girl here." Jacob said with a smile. "Ah yes…Dad. I have been taking real good care of her. I love your daughter so much. You know that I won't any one harm her" As he was saying that Jack went on to her left side of the bed and pick up her hand and then kiss the back of the hand then he let her hand go. Jacob got a shock of his life when he saw the ring on her finger.

"Is that what I think it is Sam" As he look at her hand. " Yes Dad it is" She said with a smile on her face. "Well Congratulation, both of you. We are happy for you both" Jacob said Then he went over and gave Jack a handshake then a hug. "Ah dad there is some thing else you should know" Sam said. Jacob looks at her. " What is it Sam" "Well dad, I have asks for a transfer off SG1. The reason is…. You are going to be a grandfather," She said. Jacob looks at Sam then to Jack, then back to Sam "Did you grandfather"? "Yes dad I did, I'm about 14 weeks long," She said "Well there is only one thing to do and that is soon as you are up and about soon as you two get married," He said with a big smile on his face.

At that time Janet, Daniel, Teal'c & Hammond was in the door was when Jack spotted then watching and trying to listen in. He waves his hand for them to come over to the bed. Jacob gave every one the good news. They were all happy about it. Two weeks later they got married. Then Five months later Sam gave birth to tippets, two boys and a girl. Their names are Jonathan Jack O'Neill Jr (JJ), Jon Jack O'Neill & Jackie Samantha O'Neill.

The End J