samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-MAIL: Alimoo@xtra.co.nz

SPOILERS: Eighth Season

PAIRINGS: Jack/Sam, Sam/Pete

ARCHIVE: SJD, Yes

NOTES: I was think about this story when my school reunion was last year, so I though about Sam having one. I couldn’t make it to mine, so I decide to do this story.

FEED BACK: yes please


After spending three weeks away from home, being on the base or of world, Sam was looking forward to being at home in her own bed. General Jack O’Neill gave them a week down time. He could see how tired all three of them were. Jack even made sure that Sam left the base to go home. He didn’t want to see her back at the base till next Thursday unless there was an emergency that he would need her back for.

After she got home, she saw all her mail on the bench. So she went and put a load of washing though the washing machine then made herself-a cup of coffee. Then she went over to her computer and turned it on. While it was booting up she grabbed all her mail and went to set down in front of the computer. Once she was on-line, she was slowly paying her bills and throwing any junk mail in the basket when she saw a letter.

She looked at it, on the top corner of was a symbol. She recognized it straight away. It was her high school symbol. So she opened it up and she read the letter, which had a form with it. There was a 20-year high school reunion coming up in six months. “Wow” she said out loud. The reunion was going to be at Washington DC. So she looked at the form at started to fill it out when the phone rang. She picked it up

“Hello” “Sam so you are home” “Pete, hi, ah yea, the General gave me a week off” “Good, what are you doing tonight then?” “Hoping to have an early night, I’ve been busy at work”

“Would you like some company tonight?” “ Ah not tonight Pete, I haven’t slept in over 36 hours.” “Oh is he keeping you busy and away from me?”

“What the hell are you talking about Pete? I told you that I’d be away for three weeks. I was on call, you know that I am 2IC of the base” Sam said with an angry tone in her voice. “Perhaps you shouldn’t have been promoted to colonel. Them we would have spent more time together and start thinking about planning the wedding” Pete snap back at her.

“Look Pete I am tired and in a bad mood. Call me tomorrow and we will talk then” “ Ok, umm, the reason I called was to let you know that I am going away for few day, I got a call from Denver. They need me up there. You know police stuff” “Ok, call me when you get back, then we can talk then, ok”

“Ok Sam” “Oh Pete” “ Yea Sam?”

” I got a letter in the mail, it is my high school reunion in six months, would you like to go with me when it comes up?” “Yes sure, what is the date, so I can take leave then?” “Ok, it is the weekend of the 22 and the 23 May” ” Yep got that” “Ok then, talk to you when you get back, ok?” “Ok, bye”

Then the phone went dead as he hung up. Then she carried on filling in the details of the form. Once finished, she got her chequebook out and filled out a cheque and she got the form and cheque and put in the envelope that was with the letter and sealed it up. Once done she went to put her wet clean clothes in to the drier and then put another load in to the washing machine. She went back to the lounge and got her coffee and drank the last of it. Then she put in to the sink.

There was a knock at the door, so she went to answer it. It was Cassie.

“Hi Sam, I miss you”, she said as she wrap her arms around Sam. “Hi Cassie, how are thing at college?” asked Sam once Cassie let go of her. “Good, how are you? You look tired” “I am tired, but you are lucky to catch me, I was on my way out to do some shopping, want to come” Sam said smiling at her adopted goddaughter. “Yea sure, I would love to go shopping with you Sam”

So they both left the house, they went to the mall cause Sam was starting to look for a dress for the reunion. They went and got some thing to eat before getting the groceries. While they were eating Sam looked at Cassie waving her arm at some one she saw, So Sam turned around to see who it was she was waving to. It was Daniel & Teal’c. They saw her and headed her way when they saw Sam turning around.

“Teal’c, Daniel it is good to see you guys” “ Hi Cassie” Daniel said with a smile as she got up to give him a hug. Then she turn to give Teal’c a hug as well “Hi Cassie, it is good to see you again” Teal’c bowed to her. “Would you guys like to join us”? Sam asked them. “Sure, we will be right back,” Daniel said.

So they left to get something to eat as well then they returned to join them.

“ So how are things at school Cassie?” Daniel asked. “ Yea it is going great thanks.”

Then Sam’s cell phone rang, as she was about to take a bit from her burger.

“For crying out loud,” She said as the three look at her.

“Carter” Sam said “Carter” Jack said “Sir what is it, is every thing ok?” “Easy Carter” “Sorry sir” “That’s alright”

“What is sir?” as she detected in his voice that something was wrong “Ah Carter, can you come to the base? I need to talk to you. I can’t tell you what it is over the phone” “Ah yea sure sir. Ah sir I’ve got Cassie with me”

“Is that Jack on the phone?” Cassie asked Sam “Yes it is Cassie” “Cool, can I go and see him? I haven’t seen him since mum died” “Carter, You can bring Cassie with you, I would love to see my god daughter” Sam knew that he was smiling on the other end of the phone.

“ Ok then, we will be about an hour, if that is ok with you sir? We are just starting to eat our meal and Teal’c & Daniel are here as well” “Good can you ask them to come also?” “Yea sure I’ll let them know, Ah sir?” “Yes Carter”

“ Ah I think we better make it two hours sir” “ What? Is T having a big snack again?” “Yes he is” And she started giggling while on the phone.

“ Carter will you please stop giggling” “Yes sir, I’ll try to stop my giggling, see you in two hours, bye” Sam hung up, and then started to laugh.

“What’s so funny Sam” Cassie looked at her. “Oh it’s just the General’s, sense of humour that’s all Cassie. He wants you guys as the base also, he won’t tell me why over the phone.” Daniel and Teal’c nodded while they were eating their meal.

“ Sam was Jack still giving you a hard time about your giggling again?” Cassie said to her. “Yes, he is still giving me a hard time about it. I do it all the time just to bug him,” Sam said with a smile. After they all finished their dinner they all left to go back to the SGC.

At the SGC, Jack was sitting at his desk, wondering what was going on. He’d had a call from the pentagon, letting him that someone was on their way to the SGC and that the person in question wanted to talk to Col Samantha Carter and the rest of SG1, but mainly Sam. He called Sam to let her know that she and the others had to return. What ever it was they weren’t telling Jack yet.

There was knock at the door:

”Come in” Jack said.

When the door open there was a familiar face. “George” Jack said as George Hammond walked into his office.

“ Hi Jack, it’s good to see you,” he said with a smile on his face. ” Come in, sit down” So that is what he did “ What’s going on George? I got a call saying that someone that I know was coming to see my best team and me.”

George just looks at him for a moment before he spoke.

“ Sorry Jack, there is a problem. I’m afraid you will have to wait till every one is here then I’ll let you all know what it is” “ Ok, but they are all off base, I called Sam up, she said that it would be at lest two hours before she gets here. She is at the mall with Daniel, Teal’c & Cassie” “Cassie is coming here Jack?” “Yes she is coming with Sam. She got a week of school, so she is staying at Sam’s place for a week. She looks forward to seeing me. She must have grown up to be a lovely looking lady by now,” Jack said. They both laughed.

“Have you had some thing to eat George?” “ No I haven’t had time for lunch” “ Ok let’s go to the mess hall and grab a bit to eat. Oh things haven’t change around here, and I have got a packet of quickies in the draw for us to have after dinner” Jack said with a smile on his face as both men got up to go to the mess hall. “Yep those quickies sure do come in handy after eating the food here” George said laughing.

Two hours later, Sam, Cassie, Daniel & Teal’c walked into the briefing room to see Jack & George waiting for them.

“Jack” Cassie said when she saw him and went to give him a big hug. “ Hi Cassie, my oh my, you sure have changed since I last saw you” Jack said with a smile on his face. “ It’s good to see you too Jack. Ah what’s going on, or should I leave you guys to talk?” she said to Jack

“ Hi Cassie” George said. Cassie turned around when she saw him “ General Hammond, it is good to see you too.” She went over to give him a hug also with a smile on her face. Then she turns around after giving him a hug. “Ok, I’ll be down in the control room bugging Sergeant Davis while you guys have a chat” As she left, she closed the door behind her and went to the control room.

“Sir what is going on? Why did you ask for us to be here?” Sam asked after Cassie left. ”Sam, someone has been trying to gain access to your files” George said to her. “What do you mean, when, how?” “ It started about 18 months ago, We don’t know who it was, but who ever it was trying to get into the system at least twelve times, but we were lucky because we got a system that will protect personal files, and if someone tries to access them alarms will go off. That is what happened here with your file”

“Do you know who might be doing this George?” Jack asked with concern in his voice. The shock was clear on Sam’s face. “ Well we have been trying to trace it since it started happening 18 months ago” “ Any luck?” Daniel asked. “Yes, we manage to trace it to” then he paused for a bit “F.B.I” he finally said.

“ What, would the F.B.I be interested in Sam for?” Jack asked. “Well we managed to find out the identity of the guy was that was trying to access Sam’s file. His name is Barry Ford” George said to them all. Sam was shock when she heard his name.

“Sam, are you ok?” Daniel asked her. “Ah yea, I just can’t believe what I am hearing here” “Do you know the guy Sam?” Jack asked “Yes I remember him, he is one of Pete’s friends” She nodded “ Ok then, well I thought you all should know. Sorry for bring you all back in here on your down time” George said. “It’s ok Sir” Sam said with a small smile on face. “Ok campers you all can go home now, see you all next week”. Jack dismissed them. As they all got up and left, Jack stopped his 2IC. “Sam”.

She turned around to him looking into his brown eyes.

“Yes sir, is there some thing you want?” “ Ah yea, I’ll pop around tomorrow night to see Cassie if that’s ok with you” “Yea sure, she would love to see you again, I think she wants to kick your ass in chess again sir” she said with a smile. “Ok then, I’ll bring pizza, Chinese and beer to help wash it all down then,” He said to her with a smile. “Ok, about eight then” “Yepsureyabeta” Jack said, with a smile on his face. “Bye general Hammond” Sam said before leaving to go to the control room where Cassie was.

“Do you think that Pete Shanahan is behind all of this” Jack asks looked at George “Well it all fits Jack, two days before your team caught Osiris, that is when it started happening, then Pete Shanahan was there when your team were on the stake out at Daniel’s place, He was there watching you guys, well at least watching Sam” “Well that guy almost got Sam killed” Jack said.

“Jack, I’m going to be on the base for few days, so you don’t mind me using your office while I am here do you?” “ No of course not go ahead, I’ll get the V.I.P room sorted out for you George” Jack said before getting up. “Ok thanks, see you in the morning then Jack” “Yep sure, good night” Jack left George there in the briefing room.

The next night Jack showed up on time with the pizza and Chinese and the beer. They all sat the table laughing and drinking, having fun like old times.

“I’ll leave you two with your chess, I’m going to bed now. It has been a busy day for me. Ah Jack thanks for dinner tonight, good night you two” Sam said as she got up and left Cassie and Jack to finish playing chess. “Good night Sam” Jack said with a smile on his face. Once the game was over, Cassie asked Jack

“What’s going on Jack? Sam has been quiet since the meeting last night; she’s hardly said a thing all day. I am worried about her,” “ Well Cassie, you know I can’t tell you what it was about. But can you do something for me?” “Yea sure, it’s about Sam isn’t it?”

“ Ah yes it is. Can you keep an eye on her and let me know if and when Pete Shanahan calls her?” “ Yea sure, why are you interested in him for? I know you can’t tell me.” “ I promise you this Cassie. I’ll tell you once it is over, ok. I better get going,” Jack said as he got up

They both went to the front door. When Jack was on the porch, he turned around and said “Good night Cassie, and remember what I said, ok. You got my cell phone number” “Ok Jack thanks for dinner and chess. It was good to see you again. Good night” As he gave her a hug before leaving.

*****

Three months have past since the meeting in the briefing room. Sam had talked to Pete about their wedding and about the reunion that was coming up.

Meanwhile, both Jack & George had a fair idea the Pete Shannon was behind the checks on Sam. So they both decided to have some one watching him and make notes on what he had been doing in the past three months. They also bugged his house and phones.

At the end of Feb while Sam's team and SG3 were off world for three days, George showed up at Jack's office to talk about what had happen in the past three months. They both couldn't believe what they were reading.

"That son of a bitch" Jack said when he was reading about the Pete Shanahan's movements. "What is it Jack?" George asked after he recovered from the shock from what Jack had just said "Sorry George, it's just that, I found that Pete wasn't in Denver for a week, when he said he was, he lied to her. From what I have read so far, Pete has been stalking Sam and making calls to the Phone Company to get unlisted phone numbers from them. You know, like mine, Daniel number and personal phone numbers that go strait here at the SGC."

"What?" George said with a shock on his face. Then Jack showed him the report. "I just can't believe this is happening, poor Sam. If and when she finds out, she is going to be devastated" Jack said. He was clearly concerned. "What are you going to do now, Jack?" George asked him. "I…I just don't know" "Just leave everything with me Jack. I'll think of something "

"Ok thanks George, I'll leave it in your hands then." Jack paused and looked at his watch "Oh no. George I think you better gets going. SG1 & 3 are dew back in a hour from their mission". "Ok then Jack. Look after your self and everyone else. I'll call you in few days then" said George as he got up to leave. He shook Jack's hand "I'll get an airman to take you to your plane" "Ok, thanks Jack"

Half an hour later the gate started up. Jack was in the control room and saw the whoosh, then the iris close.

"Who is it Sargent?" "It's sg3's signal sir" "Open the iris"

Then Jack went down to the gate room as Daniel came rushing though the gate yelling. "We need a medical team now, Jack, it's Sam!" The gate technician heard what Daniel said "Medical team to the gate room, medical team to the gate room" He called into the microphone.

Two members of SG3 came though the gate then Teal'c followed with Sam over his shoulders. She was covered in blood, Finally the other two from members from SG3 came through the event horizon. "Close the iris" Jack yelled out.

The medical team arrived and Teal'c slowly put Sam on the gurney. She was rushed to the infirmary. Jack was shocked when he saw Sam. Then he turned to Daniel and Teal'c and asked what had happened. After Daniel had told him, Jack just looked at them, then turned and ran toward the infirmary with Daniel and Teal'c not far behind him.

When they reached the infirmary, the nurse came out and said "Lieutenant Colonel Carter is going in for surgery. She has lost a lot of blood. We won't know her condition for at least three hours, because that is roughly how long the surgery will take" Then she went back in to help the doctor.

"Jack" said Daniel "What?" "She will be fine, you know she is a fighter."

Jack turned from the window and looked at them, he had tears rolling down his face. Then he walked away past them still in shock and went to the control room.

"Sargent, send a message to the Tok'ra, please. Ask if Jacob can come here ASAP" "Yes sir, I'll sent it straight away" "Ok thanks, I don't want to be disturbed. I'll be in my office.

Then Jack walked in to his office and sat down in his chair. His elbow was on the desk and his hands were over his face. He was crying. Twenty minutes later Daniel & Teal'c showed up at the control room looking for Jack.

"He wanted to be left alone and told me to send a message to the Tok'ra." explained the sergeant. As he said this, the gate started spinning. The sergeant closed the iris. After the whoosh, they all waited for a moment until the sergeant announced,

"It is the Tok'ra IDC" "Open the iris"

Daniel said then both he and Teal'c ran to the gate room as Jacob came though the gate. Jacob came down to the ramp looking at Daniel & Teal'c.

"Hi guys, I got your message, what is it? Where are Sam and Jack?" He asked "Hi Jacob. Ah, we've got some bad news about Sam. She was seriously injured on our last mission? As for Jack, he is taking it pretty hard, he is in his office" Daniel said to him.

As they left the gate room, both Daniel & Teal'c told Jacob what happened and how long Sam will be in surgery for. "Ok thanks guys, I'll go and talk to Jack. Let me know as soon as she is out of surgery" Jacob said to them.

Jacob knocked on the door and went in to Jack's office. He shut the door behind him. He looked at Jack.

'He is taking this hard' Jacob said to Selmac. `Yes he is, you've got to remember that he is in love with her even though she is with someone else' `I know that.' Jacob answered his symbiote

"Jack" Jacob said. Jack pulled his hands away from his face and looked at Jacob with red, swollen puffy eyes.

"Jacob" "Yea Jack it's me. Teal'c & Daniel told me what happened. How are you holding up?" "I…. I just can't believe what's happened to her, If she dies, i…. I Just don't know what I'll do. I… Love her Jacob." "I know you do son. Don't worry every thing is going to be ok" Jacob said to him. "I'm glad that you are here Jacob" Jack said when he was wiping his tears away from his face.

There was a knock on the door. "Jacob" George was surprised to see him. " George it is good to see you" Jacob got up and shook his old friends hand. Then he turns to Jack "How are you doing son? I just got word as I was on my way to the air force base. The airmen got a phone call from here and he have inform me what has happened to Sam, so I came back here so as I could to see what I can do"

"I'll be ok George, If both of you will excuse me I'll be in Sam's lab." Then he left them alone in the office. "He is taking this really hard George" Jacob said. "I'm glad you are here, there is some thing you should know, Jacob" With that George told Jacob what had been going on in the past few months.

Three hours later Sam was out of surgery. The doctor told Jacob & George her condition and that she might not live. Jacob looked at George

"George is the healing device still here on the base?" " Yes it is"

George turned to an airman and asked him to get it. Ten minutes later Teal'c & Daniel were there when Jacob used the hand device on Sam. While he was using it Daniel went to get Jack to let him know what was happening. Then both of them ran in to the infirmary and watched Jacob. Once it was done. Jacob turned to see Jack near by. He went up to him and looked at him, putting one hand on his shoulder.

"Jack she will be ok. I'll stay here as long as it takes just in case I have to use the healing device again on her" Jack simply nodded as he looked at Sam just lying there. Tears started rolling down his checks again.

Jacob turned to the others " Has any one called Pete Shanahan yet?" "Ah yes I did, I left a message at the police station for him to contact us and to let him know that there was an accident" Daniel said.

Three days later and Sam was in a coma. Jacob used the healing device three times a day to slowly heal her. Once he had done it he lay down on the bed next to Sam so both he and Selmac could get some rest. Jack asked George to take over the base while he stayed at Sam's side the whole time since her return back from the mission. Both Teal'c and Daniel popped in every now and then to see if there was any change in her condition.

"Is there any thing we can do for you Jack" Daniel asked. "Ah yea there is. Can you go to my place and pick up some stuff for me and go and check on Sam's place and pick up some things for her?" Jack asked. "Yea sure. Ah Jack, I'll need both yours and Sam's keys to get into your houses"

"Go to my locker, get my keys from there. Sam's house key is also on the key ring. Look for the one with a heart shape engraved on it. That is her key." He said.

Fifteen minutes later the phone rang. Jack could hear the nurse talking "Hello, Lt Smith here…. Yes he is whom shell I say is calling please…. Ok, I'll get him for you. One moment please" then she put the phone on the desk and walked over to Jack

"General O'Neill there is a call for you. She said her name is Cassie Fraser"

Jack look up at the nurse and then got u "Thanks Lt" He said then went over to the phone and picked it up

" Hi Cassie, what is it?"

"Jack, I just got your message about Sam, how is she? Can I come to the base to be with her"

"Ah yea sure. Jacob is here as well. You just come straight to the base. I'll take care of thing from here. Ok?"

"Ok Jack thanks. Oh Jack, I am calling from Sam's place. There is some thing I've got to tell you"

"Ok you can tell me when you get here ok, not over the phone, understand?"

"Yes Jack. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. See you soon, bye" Then she hung up.

'Something isn't right, I wonder what it is' he thought to him self.

"Jack who was that on the phone?" Jack turned around and saw Jacob standing there looking at him

"That was Cassie, something is wrong. She was crying and she was calling from Sam's place. She doesn't call me here unless it is important" Jack said with a worried look on has face.

" What are you going to do?"

"I'll give Daniel a call and get him to go to Sam's place first to find out what's going on"

As he was saying that he picked up the phone and called Daniel.

"Hello"

"Daniel, Can you go to Sam's place first? Cassie is there and she seems to be upset about something. Can you check it out and call me?"

"Yea sure Jack we will be there in couple of minutes"

"Ok, thanks. Bye".

Daniel and Teal'c showed up at Sam's place. As soon as they got out of the car they saw Cassie running towards them crying. She ran into Daniel's arms.

"Hey, Cassie what it is it" Daniel asked while she was still crying. She finally looked up at him

"Pete Shanahan was here looking for Sam"

"Oh my god, did he do that to you Cassie?" as he saw her black eye and red cheek.

"Yes. He wanted to know where Sam was. He was very angry. After he left, I called Jack straight away." she said.

As Daniel was comforting her, Cassie felt another hand on her shoulder, which made her jump. She turned around and saw Teal'c standing there close to her also.

"Teal'c" she said

"Are you alright Cassie?"

"Yes now I know you two are here," She said wiping her red puffy eyes.

"Lets go inside the house" Daniel said.

As all three of them went inside, Daniel asked Cassie to collect few personal things for Sam, while the two men looked around the house and collect her mail for her.

"Daniel?" Cassie asks him. "Yea Cassie what can I do for you?" "Can you come over here and stand next to me for a minute?" "Yea sure, why?" Daniel raised his eyebrows. "Just trust me" "Ok"

He went over to where she was standing next to the answering machine. She quickly changed the tapes on the machine then slipped the one that had been in the machine into her pocket. Daniel was confused at first but he knew that she would tell him later.

After locking Sam's place up Cassie went with Daniel and Teal'c and the three of them stopped at Jack's place for few minutes collecting some things for him. Then they went back to the base. Once they got there they all went to see Sam.

"Jack" Cassie said running to him. "Hi Cassie. Woo, what happened to you?"

Cassie finally sat down on the bed next to Sam. Jack sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders for comfort. She was about to start when George showed up. So she told them all what had happened when she got to Sam's place.

"That son of a bitch" Jack said out loud. Then he turned to George "Is there any thing we can do?" "Well I think Daniel should take Cassie to the police station so she can make a statement for starters." George said. "That's a good idea, Cassie why don't you go with Daniel to the station, ok?"

"Ah Jack there is some thing you should know" Cassie said to him. Then she pulled out the tape cassette from her pocket and gave it to Jack. "What is this?" Jack asked. "It is from Sam's answering machine, I was listening to her messages and I heard Pete Shanahan's voice on the tape. I think you all should listen to it," Cassie replied.

Daniel disappeared for a minute then came back with a tape deck. Jack put the tape in and they all listened to the messages. They were all shocked about what Pete had said in the messages. "Daniel can you get a copy of this tape please?" George asked.

Daniel took the tape deck with the tape and left the room so he could make copies of it. "How is Sam doing?" Cassie asked as she looked at her. "She is getting better Cassie. Hopefully by tomorrow I can work on her head wound again and hopefully she will wake up." Jacob said to her with a small smile on his face.

"Jack can I stay here with her? I don't want to go back to Sam's place while that creep is out there" "Yea sure, you can stay here as long as you like" He said to her. "Thanks Jack" She said with a smile on her face.

Then five-minute later Daniel and Cassie went to the surface so he could take her to the police station and tell them what had happen and show them the tape also. When they got there they spoke to a sergeant who was behind the counter.

"Hello can I help you two?" the sergeant asked as they both walk in. "Hi I am Dr Daniel Jackson and this Cassie Fraser." "Hi who would you like to talk to?" "I am here to make a complaint against one of the cops here," Cassie said. "Okay, does it have to do with what happened to your lovely face?" "Yes, The cop's name is…. Detective Pete Shanahan, He did this to me"

The cop took one look at her then picked up the phone and pushed two numbers.

"Hello Captain Riggs, this is Sergeant Collins from the front desk, Can you come down here?…Yes sir I'm afraid it to do with Det Shanahan sir… ok then" Then he hung up the phone. "Captain Riggs will be here in a minute" "Thanks" Daniel said.

A moment later the captain showed up and then he show them to a private room. Then a police woman arrived with a camera. She took pictures of Cassie's face. After the women has gone Cassie told the captain what had happened.

After they had talked about it. Daniel told the captain that he left a message here for Pete Shanahan to let him know that there was an accident at the mountain involving Samantha Carter and that Shanahan is Samantha Carter's fiance.

Daniel showed the captain the tape and the he listened to it. Then the captain told both Daniel & Cassie what Shanahan had done to other women in the past few days. He said that there was a warrant out for his arrest for assault on other women and now Cassie.

As they all got up, the captain asked if he could keep the tape for evidence. Daniel agreed and asked the Captain if his men can keep an eye on both Jack and Sam's places. Captain Riggs said that that was no problem and Daniel gave the captain the necessary information and his phone number so that Captain Riggs could let him know as soon as they have arrested Pete.

After an hour at the station they headed back to the base. On their way back Daniel noticed that some one was following them.

"Ah Cassie do you know what kind of car Pete was driving?" "Yes it was red Ford car. Why?" "Is it like the one behind us?"

Cassie quickly turns around then back again "Oh my god it's him, Daniel!" " Ok just calm down, call captain Riggs and let him know that Pete is behind us."

Cassie use Daniel cell phone to make the call "Hello Captain Riggs this is Cassie Fraiser" "Yes Cassie what is it?" "Pete Shanahan is behind us, we are on the main road heading to Cheyenne Mountain"

"Ok where exactly are you?" "We are just past High road" "Ok then I'll get some units out there straight away. What colour car are you in?" "Silver" "Ok I'm leaving now" "Ok thanks" then she hung up. "He is sending units out this way now, they should be here in couple of minutes"

Suddenly there was a bang as Pete rammed his car into Daniel's car.

"Hang on Cassie" called out Daniel With in a minute and without Pete realising it one of the cop cars managed to nudge him off the road.

Daniel stopped his car not far from where Pete's car had halted. Daniel walked over to Pete's vehicle just as three cop cars showed up and the officers had their guns pulled on Pete. As Shanahan slowly got out of the car, the cops put cuffs on him.

Daniel went up to him as Cassie got out of the car shaken and she slowly went over and stood next to Daniel. She grabbed his hand while looking at Pete.

"What the hell where you trying to do to us?" Daniel yelled at him. "Where is Sam? She hasn't been at home in days" asked Pete

"Sam is in the infirmary in a coma and she might die" Cassie yelled at him "What, what happened, was there an accident?" Pete was in shock "Yes. We have been trying to get in contact with you ever since to let you know, but you just disappeared" Daniel said to him.

Then Captain Riggs showed up. He took one look at Pete "You are a disgrace to the union and badge, take him away boys".

Daniel phone rang and Cassie answered it

"Hello…. Jack…. Yes he is here… Jack we've got a problem, can someone come to get us? Pete Shanahan wrecked Daniel's car…. We are about five minutes from the base…. Good news the cops have him… ok I'll tell him, bye" then she hung up. "That was Jack, some one will be here in few minutes" "Ok, good" said Daniel

"Who is Jack?" the captain asked "Jack is my god father and his full name is General Jonathan `Jack' O'Neill. He is the commanding officer of the base" Cassie said.

Within few minutes a car showed up. Jacob had come out to get them. "Daniel, Cassie are you two ok?" "Yea we are ok Jacob" Daniel said with a nod from Cassie.

"Hi I am General Jacob Carter and you must be Captain Riggs" as he put his hand out and the captain shake his hand "Yes I am General Carter… You must be Colonel Samantha Carters Father?"

"Yes I am. Ah General O'Neill ask me to come and take Daniel and Cassie back to the base" "Ok then, call me tomorrow so I can get statements from you both. Bye now"

As the captain left them alone, two tow trucks showed up to take both cars away. Jacob, Daniel and Cassie got in to the car, which had brought Jacob and headed back to the base.



Two days later after Pete Shanahan was arrested. Sam was still in a coma. It was 0500. Jack has been with her all night. He had hardly any sleep. He was worried about her.

‘She should have been awake by now’ he thought to him Self. ‘God I love her so much, I can’t believe she said yes to him. I should have told her my true feeling but I don’t think it would of help. I know that she dose love me’

Then he got up from the chair to have a stretch, he then walks back and fourth from the bed, parts of his legs where a sleep. Then he heard footsteps and it was the night nurse who came over to check on Sam. Once done. She turns and asks

“Would you like some Coffee General”? “Ah yes please, thanks LT” Jack said.

Once she left the room Jack went back over to her bed. He lifted up her hand to his. Then there were tears rolling down his checks, he knew that he was tired but he knew once he has had some coffee, he would be all right. He bent over and kisses her lips gently then he moves over to whisper in her ear

”Sam, I should have told you how I feel about you. I love you Sam. I love you the day you walk into the briefing room. Your smile melts my heart. Your blue eyes, every time I see your beautiful blue eyes I go weak in the knees. I love you so much. You gave me life again you made me whole. You were there for me always. You didn’t give up hope on me when I was missing. You are the best thing that has happen to me in a long time. When I hold you in my arms, I feel the warmth that you got to show. You laugh at my silly jokes even if no one else finds it funny. Your giggling drives me crazy even if I ask you to stop doing it you still carry on. You make me laugh and smile. You are the only one who knows what I am thinking. I know that you try to explain thing to me so I could under stand what you are talking about. I know you to well Sam. My heart broke when you show me the ring that Pete gave you. I wanted to tell you so much how I felt that I love you and that you are making a big mistake in marrying him. When we are off world and we have to share a tent. I love watching you sleep you look so beautiful and peaceful when you sleep. I only wish I could hold you in my arms while you are sleeping. When you kiss me in the locker room, your kisses blow me away. I wanted to kiss you back but we both were affected. The timing sucks Sam. There is so much I wanted to tell you and show you. Please Sam don’t leave me. I don’t know what I’ll do if you died. Please Sam I love you some much. You haven’t even seen my cabin yet, I want to take you there, to show you it”

While Jack was whispering things in Sam ear, Jacob was standing in the door away watching Jack whispering things in her ear.

‘He must really love her’ Selmac said to Jacob. ‘Yes know. I never forget the day I meet him’ ‘I know I can see you memoirs of that day, seeing your daughter smiling, she look so happy’ ‘True. It has been a long time since I saw her smile like that’ ‘If any one can bring her out of the coma, he can. You know that he will never give up on her’

Then the door open, the nurse almost spilled the cups of coffee all over Jacob when she bumps into him.

“Oh sorry sir, I didn’t see you there” “It’s ok. How is she doing”? “There still no change since last night. I got a cup of coffee for General O’Neill” “Ok, here let me take over to him for you” As He takes the cup from her “Thanks” She said with a smile.

Then she walks over to the desk. Jacob watch Jack move from where he was before then kiss her again before standing up. Jacob went over to him with the coffee. Jack could see him in the corner of his eye and then he turns his head to Jacob.

“Morning Jack, it looks like you need this” As Jacob handed him the cup of coffee. “Thanks I needed it and good morning to both of you,” He said with a small smile on his face. “You should get some sleep Jack, you have been here for almost a week” “I know but” “No buts about it. Look I’ll stay here with her, why don’t you go and have a hot shower to freshen up, ok” Jack look at Jacob and he knew that he was right. “Ok, I’ll be back soon as I have had a shower”

After he finishes his coffee, he went over and kisses Sam on the forehead and stroking her hair couple of times. Then he turn to leave, when suddenly he heard “Jack”

Both Jack and Jacob look at one another then Jack did a quick turn around at look at Sam. He quickly grabs her hand “Sam” Jack said to her with Jacob on the other side of the bed holding her hand also. “Jack” She said again then she slowly opens her eyes and look at him. He smiles at her “Sam”

As he put his soft shaken hand on her check. She smiles at him. “Jack i…. I love you two”

Jack smile gotten bigger, tears starting to roll down his face. “I love you two Sam” “Please don’t cry Jack. You will make me start crying soon,” She said with a little laugh.

”Hey Sammie. What are you trying to do to your old man” Jacob said with a smile. Sam then turns to her father. “Sorry dad if I scared you” “It’s ok now. Ah Jack I’ll get the nurse and call every one” “Ok” Then Jacob left to get the nurse leaving then two alone.

“I herd every thing you said Jack” “Did you, every thing” With both eye brow rise and a special O’Neill smile “Yes every word. Jack” She smiles back at him. “Oh sweet heart I love you” Then he gives he a kiss “Sweet heart I love that, Jack, what ever you say so long as you don’t call me hot lips,” She said with a giggle. ”Hey what have I told you about the giggling” He smiles at her.

“You know I can’t help it and it drives you crazy” “Yea, well that is true. Daniel told me what happen to you. I just can’t believe that you were the one that got hit by the staff blast from the snakeheads jaffa. He also told me that when you fell from the hit, that you ended down a bank mente and hit your head on a tree stump on they way down” “Wow, I don’t remember that, I remember being hit, that’s all I remember till I just woke up just few minutes ago.” “Yea, well this is a first for SG1, after all it is normally Daniel is the one who comes back injured, one way or another”

Sam laugh for a second then remember the pain from the staff blast on her back, now there was cuts and bruising around her body from the fall. Then all she did was give him one of special smile only for him

Then the doctor and Jacob walk in to the room. “How is the patient this morning, I see that you are smiling which is a good sign, now if you two don’t mind I’ll like to check her out. Come back in an hour to see her ok” “See you soon Kido” Jacob said with a smile then walk out of the room.

Jack went up to her and gave her a kiss before leaving. “Jack” “Yes sweetheart” “You better do what dad said before” “And what was that “ He said with a big smile on his face. “Go and have a shower and a shave, I don’t like kissing some one with whiskers” She said with a smile and a giggle. He looks at her and shook his head. “Yeas mama and no giggling remember” She nodded.

Then he turns to leave her in the doctor’s hands. Once he was out of the hallway, Jacob was they’re waiting for him. “Jack I think we need to talk” “Ah yea ok but can it wait till after I have had a shower and a shave” “Yea ok. You go and do that and I’ll let every one know that she is awake”

Jack nodded to Jacob before leaving to have his shower. An hour later Daniel, Teal’c, George, Cassie, Jacob & Jack was back in Sam’s room standing around her bed with smiles on there faces. They were all relieved to see her awake when Jacob has told then that she is awake. Then Jack looks into her eyes and notices some thing bothering her.

“Sam are you alright,” Jack said with a cornern look on his face. She knew that he could see some thing was wrong and she couldn’t hide any thing from him.

“Where is Pete, I though he would have been here for me” She looks at every one and she sense that some thing has happen to him, but it wasn’t good.

“Ah Sam…Pete has been arrested” Daniel said. “Arrested, what for. He is a cop,” She said with a puzzling look on her face. “Sam” Cassie said. Sam looks at her and saw the fading black eye on here face.

“Sam, I could see that you are looking at by black eye and I know you want to know how I got it” “Ah yes I would like to know, but why is Pete in Jail” She ask again. “Sam, I don’t know how to tell you this but…. Pete was the one who gave me this black eye,” Cassie said.

Sam was shock to hear what Cassie just said. “Sam she is telling you the truth. He also tried to kill Cassie and me the other day. He try to run us off the road” Daniel said to her.

George Hammond told her what has happen and what Pete was doing behind her back with out her knowing about it. She went into shock and started crying.

“No it’s not true, I can’t believe you are saying that about him. He is not like that,” ”Sam, It is true,” Jacob, said.

Jack went over and sat on the bed. She looks at him with her blue eyes. She looks into his Brown eyes. She could see that they are telling the truth. After a moment, She held out her arm to him, He lean fords and put his arms around her. She laid her head on his shoulder with her arms around his neck. He had one of his arms on her head stroking her hair and the other holding her back for support.

”Shh it’s ok Sam. We are all hear for you and we all love you” Jack said when he whisper in to her ear. After a few minutes they finally parted. Cassie gave Sam a Kleenex tissue to wipe her eyes and face.

“Are you ok now Sam” Jacob ask. “Yes Dad I’ll be ok,” She said to him “Ok people we better let her rest and we better get some breakfast” George said to them. They all say good-bye and those they will pop in later.

“Jack” Sam said. Jack look at her. “Yes Sam would you like for me to get you some thing to eat” He said with a small smile on his face. “Ah yes thanks. The doc said I could start eating this morning, I would like some toast and eggs and some juice please,” She said to him “Ok I’ll go and get if for you right now,” He said with a bigger smile on his face.

“Ah Jack, there is one thing you can do for me” “Sure, name it” “I would like to see Pete if it can be arrange” “Are you sure you want to see him. After all he is a nut case with some screws lose,” He said to her. It made her smile.

She knows that he can make her smile when she is down.

“I’ll see what I can do, but I can’t promise I can get him here. Ok” Jack, said to her. She nodded with understanding.

It has been two days since Sam woke up and been told what Pete has been doing behind her back and what George and Jack been doing since the meeting about some one trying to access her classified files. Jack told George that Sam wanted to see him. George manages to arrange for Pete to come to the SGC.

Pete finally arrives with cuffs on him and with three cops. Jack meets them all at the elevator. Jack with two SF men showed them all to where Sam is. Pete went in there alone with the three cops and the two SF men just out side the door. Jack went to get Jacob to let him know that he has arrived.

Mean while in the room Sam looks at him as he approach the bed. “Hi Sam” he said to her ”Hi” ”I see you look better” “Thanks” “I’m sorry I screwed up every thing” “I can’t believe what you have done behind my back and also try to kill my friends” “I know what I did was wrong, I was angry with you, with me” “So you were angry, it doesn’t make it right for you to hit Cassie and for you to try to kill both her and Daniel as well” She said with an angry tone.

“I just wanted know where you were. We hardly have time together any more” “Pete… Daniel has left messages on your phone as well at the station to let you know that I was serous injured” “I’m sorry for every thing that I have done. I just wanted to know what you do that’s all. I know that you said that it was classified. I shouldn’t have done what I did” “Well it is to late now, the damage is done.” Then she pauses for a moment.

“Pete I’m sorry but it is over for us. After what you did to Cassie was the last straw. I promise Janet that I’ll protect her. With what you did to her face, I was angry, mad at you. So in the past couple days all I did was think about every thing that has happen and about us” “ So the wedding is off then” there was tears rolling down his face. “Yes it is. I have already talked to Mark about what has happen. He supports me with what I have decided to do. He couldn’t believe what you have done to my friends. When he gets time off he is coming over to talk to you. You know what he will say to you.” He just nodded. “I don’t want to see you again. You don’t call me or send me any mail. Do you under stand me” “Yes” that is all he said.

Then Sam gave him the black box, which has got the ring in it. He took it from her. Then she presses the buzzer for the nurse to come in. Sam asks the nurse to get the two SF men that was waiting outside her door. The two men arrived with Jacob behind them. When the two men hold Pete arm to take him out of the room, Jacob stops them.

He looks at his daughter, he could see how hurt she was and he didn’t like to see his only daughter hurt like that. Then he turns to Pete. He bows his head, then lifted. His eyes glowed. Pete was shock to see what was in front of him. He didn’t know who the guy was.

“You are lucky you are talking to me and not my host” Selmac said. “Who are you, are you a goa’uld” “I am a Tok’ra. My name is Selmac. My host name is Jacob Carter, Samantha Carter father”

Pete eyes open wider with the shock to find out that the man standing in front of him is Sam’s father. “My host is not happy with you and what you have done to his daughter. If you come near her again you will not just have me to deal with. You will have all her friends here as well as all the Tok’ra to deal with” “ So how many of you are there. I’m not afraid of you” Pete said, “You should be very afraid Pete Shanahan. There are thousands of us out there. Samantha Cater is also a Tok’ra” “What do you mean Sam is a Tok’ra, I haven’t seen her eyes glow” “She used to be one. She carries a Tok’ra called Jolinar. She died to save Sam’s life” “Oh I didn’t know that” Then Jack walk into the room.

“Hi guys, just came in to see how Sam is” Then a voice came over the speaker. “In coming traveller. General Carter to the control room” Jacob heads bow down then up again. “I’ll listen to Selmac if I was you. You don’t want to mess with her or any other Tok’ra” Jacob said. Then he asks the two S.F. men to take Pete to the gate room. As they left Jacob turn to Sam

“Sam honey I’ll be right back ok” She just nodded. Then Jacob left Jack with Sam alone. “Jack what is going on, why is dad wanted Pete at the gate room For” She ask him. “Oh he just wanted to intrude Pete to some of the Tok’ra” “Can you please take me there, I want to see what happens” Jack smiled at her,

Then he went to get a wheel chair for her and he wheeler her to the gate room where there was at lest twenty Tok’ra there waiting to meet Pete Shannon. When Jack & Sam finally got there. Some of the Tok’ra that both Jack & Sam remembered saving over the years was there. They could hear what Jacob saying to Pete.

“This is just a small number of Tok’ra that Sam has saved with her team. They know about you Pete and they are not happy with what you try to do. Just remember this. SG1 is part of the Tok’ra Family. So if you mess with my daughter or any one here from this base, you will have us to answer to. Got it” “Yes sir”

Not knowing that Jack & Sam was behind them. Sam was smiling and Jack could see her Smiling knowing that Pete Shanahan doesn’t want to mess with the Tok’ra. Then the two SF men took Pete back to the three cops who were waiting at the elevator for him. Jacob turns around and saw Sam there in the wheel chair smiling at him. Then he went over to her.

“What do you think you are doing out of bed” Jacob said with a grin on his face. “ Jack told me what you were up to, he told me on the way here dad. So I had to find out for my self,” She said with a smile, then said. “Thanks dad and Selmac for what you two have done for me. Although I thought you might go over the top trying to scare Pete,” She said with a smile. “Well Sam I better get going now, they need me to do a mission, so I better say my good byes now”

He said then bends over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. When he stood up he said goodbyes to all the others there. Then he turns to Jack. “Take care of my little girl will you Jack, although I know she is in good hands,” He said with a smile. “Don’t worry dad, I’ll take well care of her for you and I know what might happen if I don’t” He said with a smile on his face.

Then the gate was activated. Just before the Tok’ra went though the gate, Sam thanks them all for being here and for supporting her. Then they all left going though the gate. Jack took Sam back to the room. Once she was back in bed. She started crying in front of Jack.

“Hey what’s the matter” When he looks at her, then he went and sits on the bed. Then he hugs her, knowing what’s just happen. “It’s ok Sam, I’m here for you” Not knowing Cassie walk in then stop when she saw Sam crying and Jack holding her in his arms.

Then she slowly left the room with out letting them know that she was there. Cassie almost bumps in George, Daniel and Teal’c. She told them that Jack and Sam needed to leave alone for a while and that Sam was crying. They all agree to leave them alone.



It has been two months since Sam broke of the engagement to Pete. She was finally release from the infirmary three weeks after she woke up from the coma. George return to Washington DC a week after Jacob left to continue working with the Tok’ra. Teal’c & Daniel are working with other teams off world. Cassie went back to school but now she been calling Sam up at lest twice a week to see how she is, Jack been keeping an eye on Sam. Pete Shannon was sent to Jail for what he did. He got ten years jail time.

Mark showed up and stayed at Sam’s place while he went to see Pete. He even got a chance to meet Jack, Daniel & Teal’c one night for dinner. Mark knows that his young sister is well taken care of.

One day Sam was going though her mail at home when she got a letter reminding her about the reunion that was coming up in three weeks time. She also got a copy of the form that she filled out. She was reading it, till it came up the part when she put on it that she was engaged. She just steered at the paper not noticing that there was a knock at the door. Cassie went into the house and saw Sam on the couch looking at a letter in her hand.

“Sam are you alright,” Cassie said with a concern on her face. Sam didn’t even move. It like she just froze. Cassie was starting to get worried about her, so she went over to wear the phone was and called Jack. She knew that he was at the base.

“Hello this is Lt Fuller speaking, how can I help you”

“Yes hi Lt Fuller, can I have exsection 5667 please” “I’m afraid I can not put you thought to that exsection. You have no authorisation” “Oh yes I do, General O’Neill said that I could use the exsection number. He gave it to my personally, so if I was you, should put me thought to him now before you get in trouble with him” “Ok then, what is you name so I can check with him first” “Ok, my name is Cassie Fraser” “Ok Miss Fraser, I’ll be a minute” Jack phone rang. “O’Neill” “General O’Neill, the is Lt Fuller speaking sir” “Yea what can I do for you LT”? “Sir the is a young women name Cassie Fraser on the phone for you sir. I check the computer and her name isn’t on here so I couldn’t put the call though until it was cleared by you sir” “Ok, put it though” “Yes sir” ‘I wonder why she well be calling me at work’ He thought to him self.

“Hello Jack” “Hi Cassie, you know you should call me here unless it was important” “I know that Jack, but the reason I am calling, it’s Sam, I’m worried about her. I rang the doorbell, nothing, so I use the key and walk in side, she was sitting on the couch and she wasn’t moving. I call her name and nothing.” “Ok Cassie, I’ll send Daniel and Teal’c over there now. I can’t leave the base yet not for at less another two hours. Just hang tight till then ok” “Ok Jack, once again Sorry” “It’s ok sweetie you did the right thing. I’ll try to get you some sort of clearance so you can call me just in case some thing like this happens again, look I better get going, it sounds like group 5 is coming back you know what I mean, bye”

Then he hung up. She knows what he means group 5 means SG5.Fifteen minutes later Daniel & Teal’c showed up at Sam’s place.

“Hi Guys” Cassie said to them when they were at the door. “Hi Cassie, how is she” Daniel ask as they moved to the lounge where Sam was still sitting. “Still the Same” “Teal’c can you remove the letter from Sam’s hand, it might give us an idea why she is like that” Daniel ask.

Teal’c was careful removing the letter from her strong hand and passing it to Daniel. “Oh boy” Daniel said when he was reading it. ”What is it Daniel” Cassie ask. “Ah I think we better wait till Jacks get here” He put the letter on the coffee table and they all went to the kitchen. “I’ll call Jack to let him know where are here” He said when he pick up the cordless phone and went into another room to call Jack. Jack phone rang. “O’Neill” “Jack, it’s Daniel, I’m at Sam’s place” “Ok, What is it, How is Sam” “Not good, Ah Jack… We found a letter in her hand. Teal’c manage to remove it from her” “Oh, so”

“So it was about her high school reunion that is coming up in three weeks time” “Yea I know about that. She asks to have that week off for it. She ask me months ago about it” “The thing is Jack, it is a copy of the form she filled out. I saw what she had down on it” “Yea, so what is the problem then” “Ah Jack the problem is what she put down” “Yea, so what did she put down on it”? “She got on it that she was… Engage “

Then there was silence on the phone for a moment. “Oh I see why she is upset about it now. Look I’ll try to get there as soon as possible, ok Daniel” “Ok Jack see you soon” then they both hung up.

Daniel went back into the kitchen. The three talk. Jack had finally arrived at Sam’s place when he got to her front door; Cassie greeted him.

“Hi Cassie” he said with a smile. “Hi Jack, come on in” “How is Sam” as they went in to the lounge “Still the same Jack” Daniel said to him.

Jack look over to where Sam was. He walks over to where she was sitting and looks at her. “Sam” Jack said, To her as he puts his hand on her shoulder, then he notices a tear was falling down her face. “Sam stand up please,” He said softly. She got up and looks in to his brown eyes. “Hey, what is wrong Sam”?

She look and him then blink her eyes as more tears started to roll down her check. She looks at him for a moment. Then she started to cry. Jack wraps his arms around her and pulls her to him for comfort. Her head was on his shoulder. She put her arms around his neck. He put on hand on the back of her head and the other on her back rubbing up and down for support. He holds her for almost an hour while Daniel, Teal’c and Cassie look at them both.

Sam started to pull away from Jack brace. She looks at him. He could see that she was a mess. “Are you ok Sam” As he looks into her blue eyes? “Yea I think so” “ Come on let’s get you clean up ok”

As he said that he grab her hand and take her up stairs to her bathroom. He ran the shower for her and then grabs couple of towels for her and her bathrobe for her.

“Here you go Sam. Why don’t you have a shower and I’ll wait for you in the kitchen, ok” She nodded. Then just be fore he left “Sam what would you like for dinner” As he looks at her “I don’t know?” she said. “Ok we will talk about it after you have a shower”

Then he steps close to her looking into her eyes He could see how hurt she was still after what had happen. Then he kisses her on the lips. Then he pulled away and smiles at her.

“Don’t worry sweet heart, I’ll cheer you up tonight, you can cont on that,” He said to her with a smile.

Then he left and closes the door behind him so that she can have a shower in private. Fifteen minute later Sam came out of the bathroom wearing her bathrobe. She walks down into her kitchen only to be greeted by Cassie, Daniel, Teal’c and Jack. Jack walks over to her and put both hands on her shoulders.

“How do you feel Sam?” “Much better, thanks” she said with a small smile. He returns her with one of his own smile. “Hungry” “Yes I am feeling a bit hungry.” “Ok, how about O’Malley from some steak for dinner” He said to every one.

They all agree. Daniel, Teal’c and Cassie went in Daniel’s car. Why Jack waited for Sam to get dress before leaving. Once done she came out of her bedroom, and standing at the top of the stairs, he smiles at her. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she looks. As she approaches him, he looks in to her blue eyes. He wrap his arms abound he like before, She try to pull away at first, then gave up once she relies who she was hugging.

Then he kisses her. He slowly tugs her bothum lip. She lets out a moan. Then she wraps her arms around his neck. One of her hands going thought his short hair. As they kiss, He pushes his tongue against her lip to gain entry. She opens her mouth for access of his tongue. Their two tongues dance together, as the kissing becomes more passionate. He can taste her mint toothpaste on her lips and tongue. After few minutes they parted to get some air. He looks at her and stroking her cheek. They both smile as they both looks into one another’s eyes.

“We better get going other wise they will be wondering where we are,” Jack said with a smile on his, She smiles back. They both left the house, he went and opens the door for her, once she was in, and he closes it. Then he went around the other side and got in. Then they left to go to O’malley’s bar and grill where the others were waiting for them. On the way they were listening to the radio, when a song started.

I found myself in strange sution
And I don’t know
What seams to be infatuation?
So different now
I can’t get by if where not together
Can’t you see?
Girl I want you now and for every
Close to me
I’m longing for the time
I’m longing for the day
One thing your promise to be mine
And never go away
I don’t want to live with out you
I don’t want to live with out you
I could never live with out you
Live with out your love
I ask myself
But there is no expiration
The way I feel
I know i reach right desertion
And I know it’s real
I’m longing for the time
I’m longing for the day
I’m beginning to give you this heart of mine
Believe me when I say
I don’t want to live without you
I don’t want to live with out you
I could never live without you
Live with out your love
I don’t want to live with out you
I don’t want to live with out you
I could never live without you
Live with out your love
And now I could never live without you
I don’t want to live without you
I could never be with out you
Be without your love
I don’t want to be with out you
Be with out your love
Be without your love
Live with out your love
Live without your love
You’re see I’m lost without your love
Live without your love.

As they where listening to it, Jack held Sam hand, giving it a light squeeze, just as the song finish they arrive there. Jack got out and went around to the passage’s door and opens it for Sam, once she moves out of the way he close and locks the doors.

She went to move but Jack caught her arm and then swung her in to his arms. He looks into her blue eyes then he kisses her for a moment. After they parted, he grabs her hand and walk into the restaurant together to find the others they’re waiting for them at the bar.

After they all had a drink, a waiter took them to their table, once there they order their meal. After dinner they all played pool and they all laugh. It was good to see Sam laughing, after couple of drinks. They all decided to back to Sam’s place.

Teal’c, Daniel & Cassie left first. “Jack I need to get some groceries for home” Sam said.

“Ok, I’ll get some beer, diet soda and munches for tonight, I know where we can get every thing at once” Jack said. Sam was confused that they were heading to his place and not hers. “Ah Jack why are we going to your place for” She asks as she looks at him, he had that smile. When they finally got to his place. “I’ll be back in a minute, got to get some thing for home” Then she watches him run in side and lights went on. After few minutes later the lights went off and she could see that he was carrying a bag. When he got the truck he put it on the backseat, before hopping in, all the time her was smiling at her.

“What is the bag for” She ask him. “Well with all the beer and stuff that we got in the truck, I don’t think I’ll be driving home tonight” As he flick his eyebrows at her. She started to blush, his grin got bigger, on there way to her place “You can put you bag in my bedroom when we get there” She said with a smile.

They finally arrived, Cassie, Daniel and Teal’c all helps Sam getting the groceries inside. While Jack lock the doors after he got his bag out of the backset. When he got in side he quickly put it in the closet before hanging his jacket up in there, before any one knows what he has done. They all sat in the lounge talking about different thing, until

“Sam is you going to high school reunion?” Daniel asks. Every one went quiet as they look at her. “I don’t Daniel. It just that with every thing that has happen in the past few months” She said. “Is it because of what was on the form and what might happen at the reunion” Teal’c ask. “Ah yea. I will feel so embarrass in front of every one.” “Sam where is the form” Cassie ask. “It is next to the computer,” Daniel answered.

Cassie got up and went over where Sam got her computer and found what she was looking for. Then she went back to the couch with a big smile on her face as she looks at the form. ”What is it Cassie” Jack asks “Well according to the form that Sam has filled out. She didn’t put they guy’s name down on it” She said still smiling. “So I for got to put” Then she froze cause she didn’t want to say his name “Pete” Daniel finally said.

“Ah Jack do you have any leave coming up oh say in the next three weeks,” Cassie ask as she look at Jack. “Ah, why do you want to know that for and yes, I am saving up all my leave so I could go to my cabin to go fishing,” He said. He saw Cassie's eyes rolled “Cassie are you thinking what I think you thinking” Sam said as she looks at Cassie, She nodded. “Ok you two, if you don’t mind telling the rest of us what you are thinking” Jack said.

Both Sam and Cassie started to laugh. Daniel though about what just been said and he relies what Cassie was trying to do, then he starts laughing “Oh I get it you guys” Still laughing. Even Teal’c click onto what was going on. He just had a big grin on his face. Jack was the only one who look confuses.

“Oh ok you guys, what is the big joke here. I don’t get it.” Jack said with a confuse look still on his face. Sam took Jack hand and look into his brown eyes. He turns to her and looks into her blue eyes. Once their eyes meet her could see right down to her soul. After a moment, then he could see what she was thinking. Then he relies what Cassie was trying to say. He started to smile at ‘his’ Sam; her touch was warm and gentle in his hand.

Then he took his hand away form hers the he pulled her closer and he put his arm around her shoulders, resting her head on his shoulder, snugging into his side and putting her hand on his lap. All the others look at what was happening between Jack and Sam. The stop laughing and had a smile on there faces, including Teal’c had a smile on his face, which was rear for him.

“Sam” Jack said braking the silence in the room. “Yea Jack” Sam said, when she turns to look at him. “Would you like for me to take you to you reunion at the end of the month” He said with a smile still on his face. “Ah yes, I would like that Jack, but who would look after the base if we are in Washington for four days” “Don’t worry about that, leave it to me. I think George would love to be here to look after thinks while we are away” Jack said

“Indeed. Col Carter, Genral Hammond really enjoy it the last time he visit the base,” Teal’c said to them all. “Look Sam, I’ll make some calls in the morning and get the ball rolling, ok. Don’t worry. I’ll make sure you have some fun while we are away” “Sam have you got your high school yearbook with you” Cassie asks her. “Ah yea, I’ll get for you guys to look at”

Then she pulled away from Jack and got up to go to another room to get it. While she was looking for it, in the lounge ”Ah Jack there will be one problem” Daniel said, “What’s the problem Daniel” Jack ask with a curses look on his face. “Well when you guys gets there for the few days. Umm”

“For crying out loud Daniel spit it out” Jack look at him “Engagement Jack” With that Jack just relies what Daniel just said.

Then Sam walks in to the room with the book in her hand looking at them and wondering what was going on. “Found it,” She said. Then she went back sitting next to Jack. Cassie took it from her and put in on the coffee table and opens it up in front of every one. After they all look though some pages. Cassie found a picture of a young Sam. She started laughing when she pointed out the picture. They all look to see the first picture of Sam. The young Sam had long blond hair, freckles on her face and braces on her teeth.

“Sam I didn’t know you look like when you where young” Daniel said with a smile on his face. “Ah yea, I was the smartest kid back then” she said. “You are still the smartest women now,” Jack said to her. She started blushing. “Wow, Sam you have been busy while you where at school” When Cassie saw another picture of her and what clubs she was in. “Yep she hasn’t change in that department” Jack said with a smile. “Col Carter, how old where you in these pictures” Teal’c ask. “Well this might become a shock to you all. I was fifteen when I graduated high school” “fifteen, wow that is young Sam” Daniel said to her.

After a while once they went though the book, Sam answered their questions, it was getting late and Daniel was drunk. Daniel, Teal’c and Cassie turn in for the night. Cassie had her own bedroom; Daniel and Teal’c sheared another room. Jack & Sam were sitting on the couch, Jack lean fords and pick up the book and he look at it close.

“Sam can you tell me a bit about you class mates when you where at school” “Sure but be for I do would you like another beer” “Sure why not, after all I’m not driving tonight” He said to her flicking his eyebrows at her with a big grin on his face. Sam got up and went to the kitchen to get two beers from the fridge. Then she went back and sat next to Jack, She past him a beer. Then she started telling him about them, who is who, what they were like back then. Then she came up to one girl on the picture.

”What was she like” Jack ask her. “Oh her, She had a nickname at school” Sam said to him. “Oh what was it” as he took a sip of the cool beer. “Hot pants” She said. Jack sprayed out his beer all over the book and coffee table where all the emty beer bottles and empty bags of chips are on. ”Sorry about that Sam you court me off guard” She started laughing.

She quickly got up and went to the kitchen to grab a damp cloth and a dry one. When she got back she clean up the wet mess and just left the two cloths on the table. Then sat back down next to him.

”Hot pants” He said to her. ”Yea, she got that name cause she was screwing with every guy in class and other guys from the base. Her father was a col at the pentagon. I was a friend with some of them, they told me what she was doing and who with. Jack; don’t look at me like that. The guys I knew were friends that are all, nothing else. Any was I was young then” When she saw the look on his Face “Oh ok, so that is how she got her nick name then”

Sam just nodded; now she was giggling. After about an hour when the others went to bed, Jack and Sam went to bed also. They had an early start in the morning. In Sam’s bed room. Sam wore a short blue silk nightgown with thin straps. When Jack saw her coming out of her bathroom. His eyes open wilder.

“Wow, Sam you look sexy in that” Jack said with a big smile on his face as he look at her up and down. “Why thank you Jack, I’ got it last week with the robe to go with it. I got it just for your eyes only” She said.

Then she walks over to the bed where Jack was standing. She then put her arms around his neck and presses closer to him and then kisses him gently. He started to moan why still kissing her. Then the kiss became more passionate. Jack had his hands on her hips, He could feel how smooth the faberk was, and then they broke of for air. They look into one another eyes.

“You can use the bathroom now honey,” Sam said to him “Sweet” He said. They broke apart; He went into the bathroom, just as he reaches the door. “Jack, honey I got you a toothbrush that you can leave here. It is a green one” Sam said with a smile. “Thanks sweet heart, I for got mine when I was getting things from home” He said. Then he blow her a kiss, she did the same back. When he went into the bathroom he could see the new green toothbrush in the holder next to her blue brush. He looks into the mirror. ‘I am the most luckily, happiest guy in the world, hold on not in the world, the galaxy’ he though to him self.

Once he finish in the bathroom, he walk into the bedroom when her saw her, his Sam, the one he fell in love with the moment they both meet in the briefing room that one morning. She was in bed waiting for him. She had the cover pulled back on the other side of the bed. She was popped up on one elbow on her side facing the empty side of her bed. She was smiling, waiting for man to come to her. Jack took his socks and jeans off. Sam’s eyes grew bigger and then she started to giggle with what she saw in front of her.

“What is so funny Samantha Carter” Jack said to her. “Jack I know you love watching the Simpson’s but so you have to wear them also”

She saw Jack silk boxes shorts. They were blue like her nightgown with running naked Homer on them. He went over to the side of the bed and got in. He then pulls Sam closer to him She snuggles to his side with her head on his shoulder. His arm around her head and near her back, She put her arm on his naked chest. She then looks at him, in his brown eyes. He moved a bit so he could give her a kiss good night. Sam started to giggle

“What’s so funny now?” Jack asks her “Oh I was just remembering when we were in atactic, I just notice that you’re not wearing you side arm,” She said with a smile on her face. “Oh yea forgot about that, trust you to remember that” He said to her. After a momment

“Sam” “Yes Jack” “You know that I love you and I respeak you, you know that right.” Jack said. “Yes, I love you to Jack. What is it they you are trying to say” as she lifted her head to look at him. “Well I was just thinking that I know that it hasn’t been that long since you were with him” “Are you trying to say that you want to make love to me or though you think it is to soon” “Well yea. I don’t want to rush you Sam. I can wait till you are ready” “Ok then. But tonight isn’t a good night for you to make love to me Jack” Then she pause for a bit. “I would love for you to make love to me but the timing isn’t good at the moment.” She said to him, “Ok then. I won’t push you. You just let me know when you are ready. You don’t have to give me a reason.” Then he bends over a bit to kiss her again.

“Jack there is two reasons why we can’t to night. One is that. Ah it is that time of the month,” She said to him “Oh ok then. You said that there was two reasons.” “Ah yea the other one is the bed” she said “There is nothing wrong with this bed,” He said to her. “Yes there is Jack, one is, and it reminds me of him and the other is well it squeaks. It makes enough noises to wake every one else up. You can ask Cassie in the morning. She will tell you,” She said giggling, then said. ”Don’t worry honey, my new sqeakless bed will be here in a couple days,” She told him.

He kisses her fore head then they both close their eyes. In the morning Jack woke you early as always. He could feel a warm body next to his. He didn’t even open his eyes. He could smell the women’s perfume. He remembers that smell from the night before. He knew that there was only one woman who smells like that, who smells so good. Sam, his Sam, The one who he finally told her how many hes loves her and misses her if she died. She was next to him still snugging up against him. He could hear the birds chirping out side. He knew it was early. He open his eyes, he could see her blond messy hair near his face. He could feel her warm breathing against his chest. He was Happy. It was a long time since he felt happy this way.

’God I wish I didn’t have to go to work this morning, we could of stayed in bed all day’ he though to him self. Then her alarm clock went off. Sam slowly stirs to roll over to turn her alarm off. Then she turns on the radio to hear the news. Then she turns back over to see the man she loved for so long lying in her bed next to her.

”Morning sleepy” Jack said to her. ”Mmm, Morning honey” She said with a smile on her face.

She leans over to give him a kiss. When they broke apart they look into one another’s eyes. Then he pulled her to his side. They snuggle, listening to the news. Once the news has Finish. They could here the radio announcer.

“Good morning to all you early birds out there. It is going to be another beautiful day. Now for all you love birds out there, I hope you are with the one you love cause here is Boris Gardiner, I want to wake up with you” Then the music started.

I want to wake up with you
I want to be there when you open your eyes
I want you to be the first thing that I see
I want to wake up with you
I want to lay by your side baby
I want to feel every beat of your heart
And thou out the night I want to hold you tight
I want to wake with you
All the love has been sleeping
Waiting for the right one to come along
You can share the love that I’m being feeling
You can put the music to my song
I want to wake up with you
I want to reach out to know that your are there
I want you to be the first thing that I see
I want to wake up with you
All the love inside has been sleeping
Waiting till the right one to come along
You can share the love that been keeping
I want you to be the first thing that I see
I want to wake up with you
All the love inside has been sleeping
Waiting till the right one to come along
You can share the love that been keeping
I want you to be the first thing that I see
I want to wake up with you
All the love inside has been sleeping
Waiting till the right one to come along
You can share the love that been keeping
You can put the music to my song
I want to reach out to know that you are there.

While Lying there listening to the song Sam was stroking his cheat, her fingers going back and Forth, up and down though his cheat hair while smiling and listening to the words of the song. Jack was also listening to the song, listening to the words. While rubbing his hand though her short blond hair and kissing her forehead, smiling also. When the song finish

“What a perfect morning” Jack said. “Mmm, Yea it is a perfect morning alright. I’m in bed with the man I love, listening to a morning love song,” She said. Then she lifted he head up seeing the man she loves next to her smiling.

“You looks so beautiful this morning Sam” Jack said. Then he leans over to kiss her. The kiss became passionate. At that time he slowly pushes her on him still lying down. At that time the bed was making a strange noise. Sam pulled away looking at Jack.

”What’s wrong sweet heart?” Jack said looking at her. Then ‘Bang’ the legs on Jack side of the bed collapses forcing both Jack & Sam to roll on to the floor the bed covers wrapped around then. This time Jack was on top of Sam. They were laughing.

”Well at lest you will have a new bed tomorrow” Jack Said laughing. Then all of a sudden the bedrooms door swang open. Cassie stood in the door way with her eyes wide open as also her mouth looking at a tilted bed then at Jack & Sam on the floor laughing. Then Teal’c & hung over Daniel showed up after the noise woke them up also. They also stood in the door looking at Jack & Sam on the Floor.

“Ah guys” Daniel said having his hands on his temple rubbing his head. “What the hell happen here” Cassie ask them.

Then Jack rolled off Sam with the covers still over them both. They both sat up looking at the three in the doorway. ”Ah the legs finally gave way that’s all” Sam said to them laughing once again. “Well lucky Sam’s new bed will be here tomorrow,” Jack said laughing also. “Ah Sam where do you keep the aspirins” Daniel asks. “Come on Daniel, come with me I’ll show you where they are and I’ll put the coffee and kettle on you guys” Cassie said.

Then all three of them left the room with smiling faces. Sam and Jack look at each other. ”Well that was sure was interesting morning sweet heart” Jack said to her. Before she could say ant thing he leans over to her and then kisses her. After they broke apart. “Yes is all right, I don’t think they will let this one go,” Sam said.

Then Jack got up from the floor to close the door, then turns around and hold out his hand. Sam lifts up her hand to his so he could help lift her up from the floor. ”Jack I need to go some where I’ll be back in a minute”

Then disappear into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Couple of minutes later Sam step out of her bathroom looking at Jack ”Honey you can go and have a shower first. I’ll go down stairs to see what the others are up to and then I’ll bring back a coffee for you” Sam said, As she grabs her dressing gown that goes with the nightgown. The dressing gown was longer; it goes past her knees when she puts it on. ”Ok thanks, I’ll leave the door unlock for you to come in” He said with a smile on his face.

Jack went in to the bathroom to have a shower. Sam went down stairs to see what they where up to. “Morning guys” As Sam goes in to the kitchen. She could here them giggling. “Morning Sam” Cassie said. “Morning Col Carter” Teal’c said. “Morning Sam” Daniel said. “How’s the head Daniel” “Terrible” he said to her. “Is the coffee ready, Mmm Some thing smells good here,” Sam said, As she smells some thing over at the stove where Teal’c is.

“I hope you don’t mind Sam, Teal’c is cooking up us some banana pancakes for breakfast” Cassie said to her. “That’s ok Cassie, it smells good Teal’c. Ah who teach you how to make them?” she said while getting to cups from the cupboard “O’Neill Show me how to make them when we went fishing up at his cabin few years ago” Teal’c said to her. “Ok, I’m looking ford to trying them” she said with a smile on her face.

Then she pours the coffee in to the mugs that were sitting on the bench. Then she grabs them and went back up stairs. ”I’ll be back in ten minutes guys,” She said,

To them when she walks up stairs to her bedroom, then she walks into the bathroom. She couldn’t see for the steam, Jack could here some one in there. ”Who’s there?” He said” “It’s only me,” Sam said as she turns the quiet fan on to get rid of the steam. “Oh ok, I’ll be out in a minute” “Here’s your coffee, Teal’c is cooking breakfast” Sam said,

Pasting Jack his coffee. He took couple of mouthfuls then past the cup back to Sam, not knowing that she was naked by then. She put the cup on the hand basin. “Are you clean” She said with a smile. “Yep, I’m clean,” He said Then he turns around to see her head over the top of the shower door looking at him.

”Well it doesn’t look like it to me” She said then she opens the door to step in the shower. Jack was surprise to see her naked in front of him. ”Wow, Sam you do look absolutely beautiful,” He said,

Looking at her up and down with a smile on his face. She starts giggling like a schoolgirl. She grabs the sponges that she got for him last night and she poured some men’s shower gel on it. Then she looks at him. “What do you think you’re up to?” Jack said to her. “Turn around and face the wall” she said.

He did that with his hands on the wall. Then he could feel the sponge on his back. She washes his back. He lets out a moan. Then she started to go down to his buttocks and clean them, then down the back of his legs. Once she has finish cleaning the back of him.

“All done, now you can get back under the shower now,” she said to him. He steps away from the wall and lean under the shower. Once he was done. He did the same to her. Once they have finished, Jack turns the shower off. They both step out and dried them selves down. Then they went out to the bedroom to get dress. Once done Sam went back into the bathroom to get the coffee mugs.

As they both left together they headed down the hallway; then he stops her at the top of the stairs. He puts his hands on her waists and she put her arms on his shoulders with the mugs in her hands. He leans ford and gives her a kiss.

“Busted” Cassie said, To them with a smile on her face, She was at the bottom of the stairs looking up at them as they parted quickly. “Cassie, don’t do that to us” Jack said, As they walk down the stairs with a grin of his face. Sam was blushing. After every one had breakfast and all help clean up from the night before and the morning breakfast dishes are done. Daniel went home to get change. Teal’c went with Jack to the base. Cassie went with Sam in her car to the base.

*****

At the Base, Teal’c and Jack got change first. While they were getting chance Teal’c ask Jack a question. “O’Neill” “Yes Teal’c” “If you are going to Washington with Col Carter for the reunion, what are you going to say to them if they ask about the engagement” “Ah I don’t yet Teal’c. Sam and I haven’t had a chance to talk about that part yet any way.” With that Teal’c nodded.

Once they where change, they went out to the corridor. Jack bump in to Sam. ”Sorry Jack” Sam said to her “That’s ok Sam, you can bump into me any time” She smiles at him not trying to laugh. ”Well I better get going SG6 is due back in half an hour with some rocks for Daniel to look at,” He said with a smile. “Ok Jack talk to you later, I’ll be in my lab with Cassie. She is helping me today. If I don’t see you before lunchtime have a good day,” She said with a smile.

Jack look around. There was no one in site, so he lean fords and kisses her. ”See you at lunch Col Samantha ‘sweet heart’ Carter” Sam started to blush. “Ok then, come at get me General Jack ‘Honey’ O’Neill at 1200” She said smiling and giggle at him then she walk away towards her lab swaying her hips at him.

’ God what is she trying to do to me’ he though to him self. Then he went to the control room to get the latest report from the night shift staff. After the briefing with SG6, Jack went to the office to read some of the reports from other SG teams. When the phone rang.

“O’Neill” “Hi Jack its George here,” Hammond said. “Hi George, what can I do for you” “I just call to see how things are,” He said “They are ok, SG6 just got back couple hours ago with some rocks for Daniel to look at. Besides that things have been quiet. Why, what is it George” Jack was getting concen. “How is Sam”? “Sam is fine. We have been taking well care of her. Why what is George” “Just wondering, that’s all, after what happen few months ago,” then Jack remembers what happen yesterday when Cassie called him.

“Oh ok, ah George while I got you on the phone there is a couple of thing I would like to talk to you about” “Ok what is Jack” George asks. “Well for one thing is Cassie” “Cassie, what about her” “Well George, I would like to give her a special code of her own just in case she has to get in contact with me or with Sam, Daniel or Teal’c. She would only use it only for emergency” Jack said. “Well I’ll talk to the joint chefs this afternoon when I go to see them, I’ll let you know tonight Jack” “Ok then George” Jack said. “Jack you said that there was a couple of things, what was the other thing you wanted to talk about.”

“Ah yea, the other thing. George I would like to take few days off at the end of the month if that can be possible. It just that it’s Sam’s high school reunion coming up on the 22 & 23. Sam almost had every thing before the accident three months ago” Jack said. “Oh, so you want to go with her to the reunion then” “Ah, Yes George, it’s going to be held in Washington DC.” Jack Said. “Ok I’ll see what I can do but I can’t promise any thing you know that Jack” “Yea I know George, It’s just that I want to be there for her, you know” “Ok, Jack I’ll see what I can do from this end. I better get going, I’ll talk to you tonight Jack, bye” “Bye George” Jack said then hang up.

After reading more reports, Jack’s stomach was growling, then he looks at his watch; it was 11:45. He put the report down on the desk. Then he got up to go to Sam’s lab to get her away from the lab for lunch. Ten minutes later reaches her lab. While on the way there he can hear his heart beating faster as he gets closer. His hands were sweating. Like he was going out on his first date or something. He stood out side her door it was partly open. Her could hear her voice and Cassie’s also. He slowly opens the door and pocks his head around the corner to see them working on something that was on the table. Sam’s back was to him. Cassie saw him, but he put a finger up to his lips.

Cassie knew what it meant. Sam didn’t know that Cassie was looking at Jack. She had a smile on her face. Jack quietly walk up to Sam, standing behind her not saying a thing but smiling. He lean over to her, she had her neck tilted and looking at one of Daniel’s rocks. He quickly put his hand around her waist and started to kiss her neck. She jump at first then relies who it was that was standing behind her. She could feel his warm body pressing against her back and his arms around her front. The soft kisses on her neck and she could smell his after-shave rubbing against her face.

“Jack“ she said with a moan “Yes sweet heart, its lunch time”

Not realising that Cassie was in the room. She started to giggle. That got their attention. He lifted up his head from her neck and looking at Cassie.

“Hi Cassie” Jack said “Hi Jack, Ah I’ll leave you to alone, I’ll go and find Daniel & Teal’c. Meet you to at the mess hall.”

She got up and left the room closing the door behind her with a smile on her face. Once she was gone, Jack got Sam arms and swung her around while she was still in her chair facing him. He moved ford towards he; she spread her legs so he can get closer to her. He cups her face, and then he bends over and kisses her on the lips. He pokes his tongue against her lips asking for access. She open her mouth, His tongue went into her mouth finding hers, there tongue dances together, she let out a moan at the same time she put her hands around his neck, rubbing her hands though his hair. Then they parted there lips, they where breathing heave, Then they finally got there breathing under control.

“Hungry” Jack said with a smile. “Ah yea I am a bit, but” “Ah, not But” As he interrupted her, she smiles at him

“Honey what I was trying to say was, that you have already had your snack, now it is my turn ”

As she purrs at him with her blue eyes seeing his brown eyes, she stood up from her chair her hands were still around his neck. She pulled him closer to her; she started to kiss his neck. He put his arms around her waist pulling her close; he started to moan with her kissing him on the neck.

She knew that he loved it and what it doses to him. She could smell his after-shave. Then she started to kiss her way to his lips, they kiss passionate for a moment then they brake apart breathing again.

“Did you enjoy you snack sweet heart” with a smile on his face. “Mmm, yes I did,” She said to him. “Come on we better get to the mess hall. The others would be wondering where we are,” Jack Said. “Knowing Cassie, she would have told them that you had to check some thing out,” She said with a grin on her face.

Then they went to the mess hall. When they enter the room it were full they both look around when Jack saw Cassie waving at them? Jack gave Sam a nudge and Sam turn to see what Jack was looking at. She saw Cassie, and then she gave a quick wave back. They went to get some thing to eat and drink, then went to the normal SG1 table where they been going for years.

“Hi guy” Sam said to them as she and jack sat down next to one another. “Hi how has your morning been Sam” Daniel ask. “Good, I all most finish for the day, Cassie has been a great help today.” She said.

They talk while having their lunch. Jack was quiet. After lunch Sam and Cassie went back to the lab. Daniel and Teal’c went back to Daniel office. Jack went back to his office.

“Daniel Jackson have you notice that O’Neill was quiet today at lunch” Teal’c ask. “Yea now that you mention it, he was quiet, like he wasn’t him self”

Two hours later at Jack’s office, he couldn’t consecrate on his work. He was worried that he wouldn’t be able to take Sam to her high school reunion at the end of the month. He knew that he will have to talk to Sam about it but he knew he couldn’t at work. The phone rang which got his attention. He answers it.

“O’Neill” “Hello General O’Neill this is Captain Riggs here” “Hi Captain Riggs, what can I do for you” Jack said. “I’m trying to contact Col Carter, do you know where she is, it is important that I must talk to her”

“What is the problem”? “Well I though you should know since you are a close friend of hers. It is about Pete Shannon” “What about him” Jack ask. “He has escape about half an hour ago” “What” as Jack stood up from his chair? ”What the hell happen, how did he escape”? “He killed a guard and put on the uniform and walk out of the prison”

Jack just couldn’t believe what was happening. Sam was just getting her life back on track and now this. “So what can I do to help”? “If you know where she is, make sure that there is some one with her all the time, till we get him back” “Ok, I’ll do that. Ah what about her brother and his family” Jack ask. “That’s already been taking care of, another thing is that the F.B.I are involve now” “Oh just great, who was the ass hole that contacted them” “I don’t know but all I do know that the man in charge, his name is Barry Ford” “What, Are you Nuts”

Jack was yelling at him. He remembers that it was him who was trying to do a back round checks on Sam for Pete.

“Thanks a lot captain, let me know soon as you get more info, bye”

Then Jack hangs up and sat in his Chair. Then he picks up the phone to call George. “Hello General Hammond office can I help you” “Yes the is General Jack O’Neill from stargate command, I must talk to General Hammond urgently” Jack said “I’m sorry, the General is in a meeting at the moment, can I take a message” “Yes, tell him that Pete Shanahan has escape, and to contact me ASAP” Jack said. “Yes sir I’ll do that for you General O’Neill” “Can you patch me though to Major Davis office please” Jack said. “Yes sir can do that for you” After couple of rings

“Hello Major Paul Davis speaking” “Paul, Its Jack here” “Oh hi Jack, what can I do for you” “Paul we have a problem here” “What is the problem Jack”? “You know what happen with Sam Carter about three months ago with Pete Shanahan” Jack Said “Yes I do know about that” “Well the bastard has escape, he killed a guard and I all so found out the F.B.I is involve and the guy who is in charge is Barry Ford” “What, are you sure about that Jack” “Yes, Captain Riggs from the police department just called me, then I try to contact George to let know what happen. I haven’t told Sam yet.”

“Ok, I’ll see what I can do this end. I’ll go and tell the joint chefs now then I’ll and tell General Hammond” Paul said. “Paul, George is with the joint chefs now” “Ok, I’ll you back soon as I can” “Ok thanks Paul”

Then they hung up. Jack went to the control room. “Sergeant can send a message to the Tok’ra” “Yes sir, what is the message sir”? “Tell Jacob Carter that Shanahan escape” “Sir” as he look at Jack. “It’s ok sergeant, he knows what it means” “I’ll do that right now sir” “Thanks”

Then Jack walk to Daniel office cause he knew that’s is where he will be as also Teal’c will be there. When he got there He walk in the office and they were talking about one of the rocks that SG6 brought back. “Hi Jack, what’s wrong” Daniel ask as he could see it on his face “ Shanahan has escaped about hour ago, he killed a guard and took the guys clothes and walk out of prison” Jack said with a worried face. “What, dose Sam know about this yet” “No I haven’t told her yet, I only just found out about it half an hour ago, I have sent a message to Jacob about the situation” “What are you going to do now O’Neill” Teal’c ask. “Well one thing for sure and that is Sam and Cassie can’t go home alone while his is out there. There are only two options that I can think of” “What is that Jack” Daniel said. “Well they can stay at my place and you two can stay as well. The other option is for them to stay here on the base”

”Well why don’t you talk to Sam about it. She might have a idea” “Yea ok, I have to tell her before dad shows up” Then the phone rang, Daniel answers it. “Hello Dr Jackson speaking…. Ah yes he is…. One moment please…. Ah Jack it is for you” As he past the phone to Jack

“O’Neill… Yes sir…. No I haven’t yet… are you sure sir…. Ok then…Bye” Then Jack hangs up the phone. “What is O’Neill”? “They want to tell Sam that both her and Cassie have to stay on the base till further notice”

While Jack was talking to Daniel and Teal’c, Sam was finish early. She was at her locker getting change then she meet Cassie at the elevator. “Ready to go shopping Sam” “Yeasurebetya” Sam said with a smile.

Then the doors open, they hop in and then the doors close. As they where heading up the surface. “Do you know what sort of dress you going to get for the reunion Sam”? “I don’t know yet, we will have to what and see,” She said with a smile.

After few minutes they reach the surface, once they got into the car they went though two checkpoints on the way out. Then they were on the way not known what has happen. Back at Daniel’s office Jack decides to go and tell her. Both Daniel and Teal’c join him as they walk to Sam’s lab. When they got there, they where gone. So the three split up they to find her. After twenty minutes they were nowhere to be found. They all meet back in Sam’s lab.

“Dam” Jack Said “Then where could she be?” Daniel asks. “Perhaps she gone home O’Neill” then Jack pick up the phone “Hello this is general O’Neill, Can you please put me though to the check point “ “ Yes sir” From the other end of the phone. “Hello, check point Alpha, Airman Jones speaking” “Air man Jones this is General O’Neill speaking” “Yes sir, can I help you sir” “Yes you can, Has Col Carter left the base” As he closes his eyes waiting for a response. “Yes sir she and Miss Fraser left about half an hour ago sir” “Listen to me very carefully, did you hear where they might be going” With his eyes still close. “Yes I did sir, they were talking about going to the mall, something about a dress” “Ok, thanks for that airman Jones” Then he hung up. “Well what is Jack”? ”She has left the base, but know I know where she went” “Good, where” Daniel ask him. “They gone to the mall”

Then the alarm went off “General O’Neill to the control room, incoming traveller” the Sargent said over the PA system “Just great, can this day get any worse” Jack Said as he left Sam’s lab with Daniel & Teal’c not far behind him. When they finally reach the control room the iris was open.

“What the hell close the iris” Jack said “Ah sir we received Tok’ra IDC” “Oh ok Sargent” Then Jacob walks though the gate. Jack ran down to the gate room waving his hand for the men to lower there weapons, then the gate close. Jacob walk down the ramp

”Hi Jack, I received your message, where Sam” Jacob ask with a concern look on his face” “Well, she has gone Jacob. She left almost a hour ago with Cassie” “What, why didn’t you stop her Jack” “I didn’t know that she left early, I’m sorry” “It’s ok Jack, I should be the one apologising, will you forgive me Jack” Jacob Said when he put his hand on Jack shoulder “It’s ok Jacob” Jack said

‘Jacob you should yell at him like that. You should have ask first before yelling at him ’Selmac said to Jacob’ ‘I know but after what happen last time, I don’t know if she can handle it’ ‘Jacob your Daughter is a strong women, we both know that she can take care of her self’ ‘True but now she is out there not knowing what’s going on’ ‘Don’t worry, O’Neill will have a plain to find her, give him a chance, just remember he loves her’

“Every thing ok Jacob” Jack asks “Yea, sorry about that Selmac just reminds me about some thing” “Ok if you’re sure.” “Yes Jack we are fine. So what’s the plain of finding our Sam” Jacob said with a smile on his face. Jack looks at him with a shock on his face when he heard the words ‘our Sam’

“Well for one we are going to introduce Selmac to the mall” Jack said with a smile on his face. “The mall” Jacob said with a strange look on his face.

“Yep that is where Sam & Cassie are right now. Look I’ll tell about it on they way there, ok”

Jacob just nodded then they went to get change and they meet Teal’c & Daniel at the elevator. All four of then got into the elevator. On the way up to the surface. Jack told what the plain was. He also had the radios with him so that they could keep in contact with one another while at the mall. Once they reach the surface.

Teal’c went with Daniel in his car and Jacob went with Jack in his truck. Mean while at the mall Both Sam and Cassie was having fun looking at dresses. “Sam what do you think about this one” “No thanks Cassie, it’s not me” Sam said laughing.

While they where looking at the dress, not knowing that Pete was watching them. “Come on Sam, tell me what sort of dress you are looking for” Cassie said with a smile. “Well if you insist, ah I’m looking for some thing sexy for the night” Sam whispers to Cassie. “Sam” Cassie said with her eyes widening and they both giggles. “Sam I’m glad Jack not here, you know what he will say about the giggling” “Yea I know, that’s why I do all the time, it drives him crazy” Sam said with a smile on her face.

Then Sam cell phone rang. “Hello. Jack… what was that… your braking up, Dam” “What is it Sam” “My cell phone gone dead, I forgot to put it on the charger last night” Cassie starts laughing. “What’s so funny” Sam looks at puzzled. “Well I’m not surprise you forgot to charge it up when you were disrated by and sustain, good looking, hot, sexy, Genrol” Cassie said.

Sam’s eyes almost pop out of her head. “Cassie”

At that time Jack, Jacob; Daniel & Teal’c has arrived at the mall. Jack was about to hop out of his truck when his cell phone rang. “O’Neill” “Jack I got your message, Major Davis and I are on our way to the mall, be there in five minutes” George Said

“Hi George, ok see you then, Dad is here also” “Ok bye” Then they hang up. “Was that George” Jacob asks. “Yes it was Jacob, both he and Major Davis will be here in five minutes.”

By that time Teal’c and Daniel were there to here what Jack said about the call. Few minutes later George & Paul Davis arrived at meet the other four. They talk for a minute.

“Ok Jack what’s the plain,” Jacob ask. “The plain is we got Captain Riggs coming he will be here in few minutes, so this is the plain,” Jack said.

What they were going to do is split up. The Captain and Daniel will be going to the security room to look at the cameras there to locate Sam & Cassie, to find out if Pete has been following her to the mall or not. Teal’c & Paul can look on level one, George & Jacob on level two and I’ll look on level three. Then he gave Daniel, Teal’c Jacob a radio each so they could keep in contact with one another.

Mean time in the mall Sam and Cassie was having fun shopping. When a young LT came up behind Cassie and quickly put his hands over her eyes. “Guest who” He said “Jeff”

Then she grabs his wrist and pulls them away and she turns around to see her boyfriend standing there with a grin on his face. “Jeff, hi, this is a surprise,” Cassie said with a smile on her face. “Yea I know what you mean,” He said “So what are you doing here?” She ask. “I’m here with mum & Dad” “Ok, I’ll like to meet them” She said. “Ah Cassie” Sam said looking at them both. “Oh sorry Sam, Ah Lt Jeff Young Jr I would like you to meet my god mother Col Samantha Carter. She like to be called Sam and she is all so in the air force” “Ah Col Carter ma’am”

Then he stood at attention and saluted her. She smiles and salutes back. Then they both put there hands down.

“It’s ok Lt, I have heard a lot about you,” She said looking at Cassie blushing. “Yes ma’am, sorry I don’t know who you were” “That’s ok, I get that a lot,” She said with a smile “So where are you parent Jeff” Cassie ask. “Oh, ah there they are, they are heading this way.” He said. Then they arrive.

“Mum, Dad, I would like to meet Cassie and her god mother Col Samantha Carter. The col is in the air force dad” after they intrude one another. “By any chance Col is you related to Jacob Cater” “Well it depends sir, my father is General Jacob Carter, if that is the one you are thinking of” Sam said “Ah yes he is the one all right, you look like him” Sam started blushing.

Mean while Captain Riggs and some of his offices that were in civvies clothing showed up. Jack told them what the plain is. So they all went into the mall. With in few minutes they all were in place looking around. Daniel & Captain Riggs went to security room to look at the cameras to see if they can find Sam & Cassie. Mean while after Sam and the others talk for a bit, they parted. Jeff’s parents went one way; Cassie and Jeff went another way, leaving Sam all alone.

That is what Pete was hoping for, having her alone. Daniel and Captain Riggs were looking at the cameras when Daniel found her on the third level. “Jack I have found Sam, she is on you level” Daniel said on the Radio. All the other heard what he said and started to head her way. “Ok Daniel, where is she” Daniel look at the cameras. “Ok where you are turn left and go that way, she is in one of the dress shops” Daniel said. “Oh no” the captain said. “What is it” Danial ask. “Look” As he points to one of the cameras “Oh boy, Captain get you men there now,” Daniel, said.

“Jack come in,” Daniel said. “What is Daniel”? “Jack Pete is here and he is heading for Sam and he’s got a gun,” Daniel said.

The other heard What Daniel said and now they were running to the third floor trying to find Sam before Pete gets to her. It was too late. Pete got his gun out and went stand behind Sam back. He pointed the gun to her back. Sam jumps and then froze.

“Hello Sam” He said to her. Sam recognises the voice. “Pete, what are you doing?” Sam was cut off when Jack found Her, it was too late, and Pete got to her.

“Sam” Jack yelled, Them Pete grabs her arm and still has the gun pointing at her. He quickly turns them both around facing Jack.

“Jack” she said

With a scared look on her face with tears starting to roll down her face. Jack got his gun out and pointed it at Pete Shanahan. In that time people were running and screaming to get away from the third floor. Jack could see Sam’s eyes, he knew that she was scared but please that her was there. “Sam” Cassie was trying to run to her but Jeff hold her back “Don’t Cassie he’s got a gun” Then he holder her in his arms.

“Don’t you come any closer Jack or I’ll kill her.” Pete said, As both he and Sam were slowly moved towards the railing. In that time the cops and the others showed up with their guns pointing at Pete.

“Are you ok Sam” Jacob ask as he went and stood next to Jack. “Dad, I’m ok,” She said with a small smile on her face. ”Shut up bitch,” Pete said to her. She closes eyes when he yells at her. “Sam, open your eyes at look at me” Jack said to her softly. She opens her eyes looking at the man she loves, looking into his brown eye. She could see that he was worried about her.

”So you dump me for him” Pete said to her. “So is he better in bed than me,” He said to her with every one heard. “No, we haven’t” Pete saying cut of Sam. “You are a lying whore you know that” He said to her.

When she heard what he called her, it reminds her of what Jonas called her whore that is one of the reasons why she broke off their engagement. That made her mad. Jack could see it in her eyes and relies what she is going to do; he knew that something like this would piss her off.

“Ah Jacob, Better get ready, Sam is going to make a move” He said quietly Then Sam got one of her hands and made a fist in front of her and got her other hand and covers it. Jack could see what she is about to do. The she put both hands in front of her and she slowly shifted her feet. Then she look at Jack, he gave a small nod, She under stood. Then she mouth ‘I love you Jack’ she said. Jacob saw it as well.

In that time Pete didn’t know what was about to happen. Sam took in a deep breath, put both hands in front of her, while looking into Jack’s eyes. Then she quickly pushes her elbow back and hit Pete in the stomach, He lost his balance and went backward, he grab Sam, and they both went over the railing. Sam manage to grab the railing, But she was slipping. Jack and Jacob quickly went to the railing and grab her hands just before she slip. Pete was hanging on to her leg.

“Jack” Sam was yelling, “Hang on Sam” Jacob Said. “Teal’c” Jack was yelling for him to help cause her knew that he was strong and he could help. Teal’c ran over to where they were grab Sam’s hand. Then Jack could let go. Pete was yelling at Sam

“Stop moving bitch” He said trying to clime up her. “Let go of me,” She said “No bitch” Pete Said. “Sam” Jack said. She looks into his eyes. “Jack I can’t hold on much longer, my arms are hurting,” She said.

Then jack move over so he could see where Pete was then went back to her. ”Sam sweet heart, why don’t you knock some sense in to the guy,” Jack said to her. She gave a small nod. Then she took in a deep breath a lifted her free leg. At that time she was still looking in to Jack’s eyes. Then she pushes her free leg on to Pete’s face, causing him to let go. He fell onto the bottom level of the floor yelling

”Ahhh” Then a thud, every thing went quiet. ”Hang on Sam we will get you up, Teal’c helps me pull her up.” With that they lift her up and over the railing. She collapses on the floor crying. Jack quickly went to her on the floor. He wraps his arms around her. “Shh it’s ok sweet heart, it’s all over” As he hold her tight in his arms rocking back and fourth. “Is he” all she could say “Yes Sam he is dead?” Jacob said as he went on the to floor holding both her and Jack at the same time. Jack kisses her fore head. ”I love you to Sam” Jack whisper into her ear.

Jacob heard what he just said. Then both Jack and Jacob got up and help Sam up to her feet. She was still shaking for the ordeal. Jack keeps his arms around her for support. After a moment all her friends gather around her for support. Sam looks at Jack “Jack I want to look” She said, “You don’t have Sam,” he said to her. “Please Jack” “Ok then we will go down stairs together ok” He said to her. She nodded. “Jacob” Jack said to him.

He turned around at look at them “What is it Jack” he said. “Sam wants to look” Jacob knew what he was talking about. “Ok son” He said to Jack patting his shoulder. Then everyone watches Jack and Sam go to the bottom floor, then to where the body is. The medic people already had him in a body bag. Jack & Sam went over to where the body is lying.

“Are you Sam, you want to do this. He said. “Yes Jack, I do want to do this, then i… we can move on with our lives together,” She said to him.

The Jack gave the guy a nod to open the black bag. When he did, Sam took one look at his face. “Thank you, you can close now” Sam Said to the guy.

Then he closes the bag. Then they both watch they to men take the body away. Then Sam started crying again. Jack holds her in his brace. Two hours later back at the SGC. Sam was in the infirmary sleeping. The doctor gave her some thing so she could sleep. Jack sat next to her the whole time. Jacob walks in and went over to where Jack was sitting.

“Hi Jack,” he said. “Hi Jacob” Jack said to him. “Jack why don’t you get some sleep, you look tried, it has been a long day for all of us” “I know Jacob but I want to be here for her when she wakes up” Jack said. Then the Doctor went over to the two men. “Hi sirs, Col Carter will sleep till the morning, you can come in the morning when she is awake,” He said to them. ”Ok thanks Doctor, come on Jack you heard what he said” As Jacob got up. “I’m staying here, thanks any way,” Jack said. “Ok then you can use the bed here if you want to rest sir,” the doctor said, Letting him know that he could sleep in the bed next to Sam.

The next morning Sam woke up, she turns her head to see Jack asleep on the bed next to her. Then the nurse came over. She was going to wake Jack up. “Don’t wake him, let him sleep” Sam said quietly. “Ok ma’am. He has been here all night, I saw him get on the bed about 0400 this morning,” The nurse said.

Then Sam got out of bed when the nurse stops her. ”What are you doing Col Carter, get back to bed” the nurse said.

“I’m going to the bathroom, I’ll be back in few minutes” Sam said “Oh sorry Col” “That’s all right,” Sam said with a smile.

Few minutes later Sam went back to bed. Just before she reaches the bed, she went where Jack was sleeping. Then she looks at the nurse who has her back to Sam. She then bends over and kisses Jack on the lips. She saw him stir while sleeping. The she did it again kissing him. Not knowing that her father Jacob was watching from the door window. Then Jack slowly opens his eye to see Sam smiling at him.

“Hey beautiful” Jack said to her with a smile on her face. “Hi honey,” She said to him “How are you feeling this morning?” He ask her. “Good thanks, how about you” “Oh you know me, I was worried about you” He said. Then he got up and stench. He looks around him and saw the nurse still had he back to them.

“Come here sweet heart,” He said with a smile on his face. She steps ford. He puts his hands on her waist, and then leans ford, kissing her. She got her arms and wraps them around his neck while still kissing. Jacob quietly went in and went over to where the nurse is. He got her to go out with out letting then know. Then he slowly went over to them. Standing there with a grin on his Face. Sam could sense a goa’uld present, she knew that it was her father standing there watching them kissing. Then Sam finally part from Jack kisses still looking into his brown eyes, they where both smiling at each other.

“Morning dad” Sam said. Jack was surprise then he moved back and turns his head to see Jacob standing there at the end of the bed smiling at them both. “Morning you two” Jacob said still smiling. “Morning Jacob” Jack said. “Ok you two break it up, you got plenty of time later” Jacob said.

Then Jack heard Sam stomach rumble. Then Jack looks at her when he heard it. She started giggling. “What have I told you about that Sam” Jack said rising his eyebrows at her. “Sorry Jack, it’s just that I am hungry,” She said. “Yes I know I can hear you stomach, I got a idea, what would you like for breakfast Sam” Jack said. “Ah well I don’t think I should say it in front of dad” Sam said to Jack. “Was is it Sam. Why can’t you say it in front of me” Jacob said. “Dad, this is between Jack & Me,” she said while she was blushing “Oh, I see what you mean, Samantha Carter” As he shock his head. Jack was puzzled

“Ok, could someone please tell what it is.”? Jack said. Sam looks at him. She whisper in Jack’s ear “For breakfast I want you to make passionate love to me” She said. Then she stood back with a smile on her face looking into his brown eyes. “Sam, this is not the time or the place,” He said laughing.

Ten days later. Sam was realist from the infirmary the day after what happen to her in the mall. Jacob went back to the Tok’ra. Sam new bed has finally arrived. Cassie went back to school. Sam was working in the lab as always. Thor pops in to see Sam and to ask for her help. He needs one of her dumb ideas. Jack talk to Thor, Asking him for a favour. When Sam had finish work, she went to see Jack. Sam knocks on the Door.

”Come in” Sam opens the door and walks in. then close the door behind her. She was smiling at Jack who was on the red phone. She knew whom he was talking to. She walks around the desk, then sat on his lap.

While he was talk on the phone, Sam put one of her hands though his hair. She knew that it drives him crazy. Once he was off the phone. She kisses him.

“I have got some good news for you sweet heart” Jack said. “Oh, are you going to tell me know or later” She said purr. Then she started kissing his earlobe. “Later tonight, your place or mine” He said. ”Mine tonight and I’ll get us some Chinese for dinner and chocolate chip ice cream for later on” she said flicking her eyebrows at him. “Ok then I’ll be at your place at 2000hours” Jack said to her.

*****

After Sam left Jack's office to go home. Jack's phone rang. “O’Neill” “Hi Jack” George said. “Hi George, what can I do for you?” “Well I spoke to the joint chiefs about Cassie having her own code” “Ok”

“Well they said it was ok, after all she knows about the stargate program” “ That’s good news George, ah what will the code be?” Jack asks. “Well it is up to her, so long that it isn’t a code that we have all ready got” “Ok then George. I’ll tell her tonight when I call her” “Ok then” “Thanks for that”

“That’s no problem Jack after all she is family” “True” “Well I better get going, I’ve got to pack yet” “Yea I know George, the President told me about fifteen minutes ago about you being here while I’m in Washington with Sam”

“Well you deserve some time off” “Yep I am looking forward to the two weeks off.” Jack said. “Well I better go, you two have some fun ok, enjoy your down time” George said to Jack. ”Ok, we will, bye” with that they both hung up the phone.

Jack was happy that he could take Sam to her high school reunion. While he was reading one of SG6 reports, there was a flash in front of him. He dropped the report on the desk with shock, and then saw Thor in front of him. “Thor, buddy, it’s good to see you” Jack said,

With a smile on his face, then four S.F. men came running though the door with their guns in front of them ready to shoot on site. Jack jumped out of his chair.

“It’s ok men, you can go” Jack waved them off and they shut the door behind them. “O’Neill, it is good to see you once again,” Thor said to Jack. “Ah yea, what can I do for you?”

“Can you let Col Carter know that her dumb idea worked?” “Yea sure, I’ll let her know for you” Jack said with a smile on his face. “Thank you, once again for letting us have her for few hours. Once again I am in you debt,” Thor said to him.

“Ah, yea sure, no problems” “O’Neill, the last time I visited here you asked me to help you with jewellery for Col Carter” “Ah, yes I did” Jack said.

Then Thor moves one of the stones he had brought with him. There was flash of light. Two objects appeared on Jack's desk. One was a black square box and the other was a small red heart shaped box.

“Is this what I think it is?” Jack said looking at the two objects in front of him. “Yes it is O’Neill. Open them” Thor said. Jack opened the Black square box first. “Wow”.

Jack saw a ruby in a shape of a heart with diamonds around it on a gold chain. There were also earrings: a small ruby in a shape of a heart like the necklace with a diamond above the heart set in gold like the necklace.

“Do you think she will like it O’Neill?” Thor said. “Thor, you did a fantastic job. Yes Sam will love this” Jack said smiling as he put it down on the desk.

“Thor how did you manage to get the gold and the gemstones for it?” “I scanned your planet for the items that I needed to make them.” Thor said.

Then Jack picked up the red heart shape box and opened it. His mouth opened when he saw the ring. It was a sapphire and diamond engagement ring. The ring looked like one oval blue sapphire with two small diamonds on each side with one round blue sapphire on each end of the ring. The ring was gold like the necklace & the earrings.

“Wow, this ring is beautiful” Jack said looking at it.

“Do you think she will? Like it” Thor asked Jack. “Thor she will love it,” He said smiling. “O’Neill I have to go now, I am pleased that you like the jewelry. There is an inscription on the inside of the ring. It is done in your language as well as mine.” Thor said to Jack.

Jack took the ring out of its box and looked at the engraving on the inside of it. ‘Every thing I do, I do it for you’ “Thor what does this mean?” “It is one of Col Carter favorite songs. When she was helping us, she had her Walkman with her, so she could listen to music. While she was sleeping, I made copies of the songs. The song that is engraved on the ring talks about you two and how you will doing anything for her” Thor said. ” Ok thanks Thor” Then there was a flash then Thor was gone. Jack just sat at his office thinking while looking at the ring.

‘Thor is right, I’ll do any thing for Sam. She has saved my ass so many times. I have saved her, protected her, even fought for her life. She means so much to me.’

Then he put the ring back into the box. There was a knock at the door. ”Come in,” As Jack put the two boxes in the drawer. Daniel & Teal’c walked in. “Hi guys” Jack said . “Hi Jack” Daniel answered. “What can I do for you?” He said to them

“Ah well Jack we have been talking and we are worried about you, are you ok?” Daniel asked as both he and Teal’c sat down. “Ah, yes I am, why do you ask?” Jack said. “Well you have been quiet in the past few days, is everything ok between you and Sam?” “Yes every thing is fine Daniel, I’m sorry that I have been quiet in the past few days, it’s just that I was worried about some things” Jack said to them.

“Is every thing alright now O’Neill?” Teal’c said. “Yes guys. You should know now the George will be here in the morning taking over the base for two weeks while Sam and I are at Washington DC.” “Wow, you guys are lucky” Daniel said to Jack. “Yea, you not going to believe this, but first things first” He said to them. “What is it Jack?”

“Promise me that you won’t tell Sam what I am about to tell you cause it is going to be a surprise.” Jack said them. “Ok Jack I won’t say a thing” Daniel said, “ I won’t say a thing O’Neill” Teal’c said. “Good” Jack said.

He told them that the president is having them stay at the Watergates Hotel presidential suite, for the two weeks. They won’t have to pay a thing there, including room service. He will have his personal tailor do Jack’s tux for the reunion. For Sam, the first lady will take care of her dress for the night, plus facial, hair done, the whole nine yards.

“Wow you guys are lucky, it is a shame that we can't go with you.”Daniel said. Jack smiled at them. “Well you guys can come but it won’t be till Sunday” “Is this one of your jokes O’Neill?” “Ah no Teal’c, it isn’t one of my jokes” Jack Said “When are you guys leaving?” “In the morning, Sam doesn’t know about it yet. I’m going to tell her tonight” Jack checked his watch it was 1900 hours.

“Shit, sorry guys I have to go, I’m suppose to be at Sam’s at 2000 for dinner” When he got up, he opens the drawer and took the two boxes out, then closed the draw. Both Daniel & Teal’c saw the two boxes. “Ah Jack what’s in those boxes in your hand?” Daniel asked. “Ah, oh, these, ah, if you want to know I’ll be in the changing room.”

With that Jack left the office with Daniel & Teal’c follow him because they wanted to know. While Jack was changing in to his civvies, Daniel quickly grabbed the two boxes and gave one to Teal’c. They both opened them.

“Wow Jack this must have cost you a fortune” Daniel said, When he opened the black box. Then Teal’c showed him the ring that was in the red heart box. “Nope it didn’t cost a thing Daniel. Thor made it for me. He knows it is for Sam” Jack said as he put on his favorite leather jacket on.

“O’Neill what is this ring for” Teal’c asked while holding the box. “That ring is for Sam to wear when we are at the reunion, so people there think that we are engaged” Jack said “So you have talked to her about it then” Teal’c said “Ah no, but I will tonight”

Then he got the two boxes from them and put them in his pocket. “I'd better get going, see you guys next week. “Bye Jack, don’t do any thing I wouldn’t do” Daniel said with a smile on his face. “Good night O’Neill” Teal’c said.

After Jack left the base, he went to his place and packed two suitcases and a bag. Then he collected his mail and put the video on time record on for the Simpson’s since he wouldn't be at home for the next two weeks. Then he tries calling Cassie. He got her answering Machine.

“Hi Cassie it’s me Jack. Got good news, the boss said yes. All you need now is a name. You know what I mean. Oh another thing is Sam and I won’t be at work, we will be in Washington for two weeks, but if you need any thing while we are away, George will be here. Ok bye Cassie.” Then he hung up.

Once every thing was done. Jack left to go to Sam’s place for the night. He got there ten minutes early. He noticed that Sam’s car wasn’t there. He knew that she was getting dinner, so he walk into the house. He could smell her scent in the rooms. He took his suitcases and bag up stairs and put them in her room. He noticed the new bed; it was bigger than the one before, with new cover on it. He unpacked his over night bag and then went downstairs.

Jack located Sam's CD collection. He went though the CDs to find the song he was after. He wasn't quite sure of the artist of the song. Jack decided to turn the radio on. He heard a song, it sounded like the one that he was looking for. When it finished the D.J announced the name of the song and the artist.

When Jack heard the words ‘Every thing I do, I do it for you sung by Bryan Adams’, he recognized the inscription on the ring. Jack went though Sam's CD collection and found one of her CDs. He found the song he was looking for. It was number 5 on the list. So he put the CD on and listened to the words of the song.

Sam arrived home with the Chinese food; the beer and the chocolate chip ice cream. When she opened the door she could hear the song. It put a smile on her face. She quietly closed the door and went into the dining area. She put the food and drinks on the table, then her purse on the chair. Then she went over to him, sliding her arms around his waist. He knew that she was home he could smell the food.

“Hey, sorry I’m late home with dinner” Sam said. Snuggling to his back. He grabbed her wrists and pulls them away then he turns to her smiling then he put his hands onto her waist. Pulling her closer to him. She put her arms around his neck, putting one of her hands though his hair. He bent over and kissed her, then pulled away.

Looking into her blue eyes, “It’s ok sweet heart I was early, at least you got home safe and sound ” he said to her. Then gave her another kiss. “Well we'd better eat dinner before it goes cold,” she said.

He stopped the CD player and went to sit next to her. Jack open two beers and Sam took care of the dinner. “Ah Sam honey why is the ice cream out for?” Jack said. Sam looked at him with a smile on her face. “It needs to be soft for after dinner,” she said.

After dinner, Sam got a packet of chocolate chip biscuits. They both sat on the couch. Jack watched Sam get a biscuit and dunk it in the soft ice cream then eat it.

“Sam what does it taste like?” “Well it tastes like ice cream and biscuit” Sam said, trying not to laugh. “Would you like to try one Jack?” “Only a bite to taste it”

So Sam got a biscuit out of the packet and broke it in half then dunk it into the soft ice cream, it was even over her fingers, then put it in to Jack mouth. “Mmm this is different but nice, Sam how long have you been doing this for?” He said.

As he grabbed her hand, put one finger at a time on his mouth getting the last of the ice cream off her fingers. “Since I was young. I saw mum doing it one day, so I asked her why she did it. She said that she dose it only once a month, you know, any way then she let me try one and I have been doing it ever since” “Oh ok, so you been doing this since then?” “Yes”

Then Jack got a biscuit and dipped it in the ice cream, and fed her. Sam did the same till the biscuits and ice cream was all gone. Sam was snuggling next to Jack. He got his arm around her.

“Sam remember what happened in the office today after I was on the phone?” Jack said “Yes, you said that you got some good news for me” Sam answered. So Jack told her about the phone call that he got from the president.

“Jack are you serious,” She said, As she turns to look at him. “Yes, I couldn’t believe it my self, but yea” “For two weeks, wow, I don’t know what I’ll do for two weeks” She said. “Well I’m sure we can think of some thing up while we are there,” Jacj said with a smile on his face. “What time are we leaving in the morning,” Sam asks. “Well the car is coming here to pick us up at 1000 hours.” Jack said. “Good that gives me plenty of time to pack then,” Sam replied.

Later on that night, Sam and Jack were in the bedroom.

“Sam honey what are you doing?” Jack said, “I’m trying to get two of my suitcases down from the top cupboard.” “Leave it for the morning, come to bed.” Sam did so and snuggled into Jack’s side.

“Ah Jack” “It’s not my side arm” He said smiling “Very funny Jack” Sam said. “Sam there is something that I want to talk to you about” Sam sat up looking at Jack.

“What is it?” She asked, looking at him “We didn’t get a chance to talk about the reunion and what we are going to say when we get there” Jack said.

“Oh about the engagement you mean” “Yes, what do you want to do Sam?” “I don’t know”

“Well we could pretend that we are engaged if you want to Sam?” “Do you think it might work. It's just that I don’t like lying to people” “Well it is up to you Sam” Then he pulls her to him and he kisses her. They snuggle for a while then they both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Jack woke up, his eyes were still closed. He could feel a warm body close to him and could smell her perfume from the day before. He knew it was Sam. He slowly opened his eyes. He could see her blond hair close to his face. Jack smiled. He was happy being with the women that he had loved since that first day he met her.

“Morning beautiful” He whispered in her ear. Sam rolled over to face him. “Morning Jack” She said to him He leans close to her and kisses her. “What time is it Jack” she Said. He lifts his head to see her clock. Then put it down. “It’s almost 7 clock.” He said.

She kissed him, then rolled over and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom smiling. Jack heard the shower running. Then he saw her head poke around the corner smiling at him. He looked at her then she threw her nightshirt at him. It hit him in the face. She started giggling.

“Hey what have I told you about the giggling?” “Why don’t you come here and tell me?”

Then she disappeared into the shower. Jack got up and he went into the bathroom. He pulled his boxers off on to the floor, and then he joined her in the shower. After they shower and they both got dressed, Jack went down stairs to get some breakfast for them.

Sam started packing the things that she would need for the two weeks away. Once she got every thing she needed, she closed her suitcases and put them next to Jack's. Then she collected Jack's things and put them in his bag, but she had to move his favorite leather jacket first.

When she picked it up, she put it up to her nose enjoying the smell of old leather and his after-shave.

As she laid the jacket on top of the suitcases, something fell out of the pocket. Sam picked up the object It was a black box. She didn’t know whether or not to open it. She just looked at it, then sat on the bed not knowing that Jack was calling her.

When Sam didn’t answer, Jack went up to the bedroom to find her. When he went in to the room, he stops in his tracks when he saw her sitting on the bed with the black box in her hand. “Sam” Jack said. He went over and sat down next to her putting his arm around her shoulder. Sam turned her head and looks at him.

“Sam it was meant to be a surprise for you. I was going to give it to you when we got to the hotel this afternoon.” “What is it Jack?” she ask. “Open it” he said. Sam opened it. Her eyes widened and her mouth also opened in shock.

”Oh Jack it’s beautiful, it must have cost you a fortune for this, I love it Jack and I love you” When she turned to him to kiss him. When they finally parted ”Sam, Thor made it, it didn’t cost me anything. And he also said that your dumb idea worked” He said smiling at her. Sam laughs.

“Oh Jack, are there any more surprises that I should know about” She said with a smile on her face. “Ah yes there are some more, but there is one special surprise”

He got up and put his hand into one of the pockets of his leather jacket and pulled out the red heart shaped box. He passes the box to Sam “Open it Sam” He said. Sam opened the box. She was shocked when she saw the ring.

“Oh Jack, it’s … it’s beautiful. I love it. She said with a smile. ”Sam, honey, Remember what we talk about last night about what to say about the engagement at the reunion?” “Yes, I remember. I know what you are trying to say,” She said. “And” As he looks at her. “Well just seeing this ring Jack, yes I will wear it,” she said with a smile. Jack was happy and he smiled also.

Jack took the ring out of its box, then slipped the ring on her finger. Then he kissed the ring and her hand, finally letting her hand go. He cupped her head in his hands looking into her blue eyes, and then leaned forward to kiss her. The kiss became passionate. After few minutes they parted to get some air. They still looked at each other.

“Sam we'd better get our breakfast before it gets cold” Jack said still smiling. ”Ok honey” She said. After breakfast, while Sam and Jack were waiting for the car to take then to the airport, they tried to decide what their cover story would be if people asked how they got engaged. Jack was holding Sam’s left hand, looking at the ring on the fourth finger. Eventually they heard a knock on the door. Jack went to answer it.

“George” Jack said. When Sam heard who was at the door, she got up and went to the door standing behind Jack’s back. “Hi Jack, are you and Sam ready” He said with a smile on his face. Jack turned to see Sam behind him.

“Hi Sam” “Hi Sir, Ah what are you doing here?” “He is here to take us to the airport Sam” Jack said to her. George helped them with their suitcases to the waiting limo

“Oh, Jack did you know about this” Sam ask him, surprised He was smiling “This is one of number of surprises that is in store for us. I didn't know George would be driving us. He is a surprise to us both” Jack said.

“Jack, Sam you two have a good time away on your down time” George said to them. “Thanks George” “Thanks Sir”

“That’s ok. Now your keys please, so I can check on both your homes while you are away. There will be another surprise waiting for you two at the air force tar mat” George said with a smile. Jack and Sam gave George their keys, then they got in to the limo and left for the airport.

*****

Fifteen minutes later the limo stopped on the Air Force base tarmac. The driver got out to open the door for Jack & Sam. When they got out, the staff from the White House and Air Force One greeted them. Jack and Sam were surprised with what they saw in front of them.

“Daniel is going to be pissed off when he finds out about this” Jack whispered to Sam, making her giggle.

The staff took care of their luggage. They followed one of the officers up the steps in to Air Force One, holding hands the whole time. The officer showed them to their seats. Once every one was on board, the plane took off. As soon as it was airborne, they were able to walk around the plane.

“Jack I can’t believe what is happening here” Sam said smiling. Then they went back to their seats. An officer showed up asking if they would like a drink. “I’ll have a orange juice thanks… Sam?” Jack said ”Same thanks” Sam said. “How are you feeling Sam?” Jack asks her. “I’m ok Jack, this is the first time I have been on this plane,” She said smiling. “Cool eh?” Jack asked her. “General O’Neill, Col Carter, can you please come with me”, an Officer asked them. They followed the officer to the briefing room and waited for their drinks to arrive.

Once the officer left them alone. Jack pulled Sam close to him, She wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist pulling her in closer. They looked into one another’s eyes. Then he kissed her. Sam started giggling.

“Hey, now stop that” Jack said to her. “Sorry Jack, it’s just that it is the first time that I have been kissed on air force one,” she said to him.

“Yea it is a shame that there is no mistletoe above us,” he said to her, making her laugh. Then the door flew open catching them off guard and Henry Hayes walked in on them.

“Oh Sorry about that” he said when he saw them in one another arms. “Mr. President” Sam said while pulling away from Jack.

“It’s ok, have a seat,” he said to them. Once they were seated, a woman came in and sat next to Henry.

“General Jack O’Neill, Col Samantha Carter I would you to meet my wife Ruth” Henry said. ”Hello, it is nice to meet you” Sam said. “Like wise” Jack said with a smile on his face causing both women to giggle. “Ruth, stop that giggling” Henry said to her. Both Jack & Sam just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Ruth asked them. “Oh Sorry about that Mrs. Hayes, it’s just that Jac. General O’Neill keeps tell me to stop giggling, cause I know it drives him crazy”, Sam said, blushing. Ruth laughed. When she stopped, the four of them talked about what they were going to do while in Washington. They even had lunch together, on the plane. On arrival at the airport, Jack & Sam got into the limo that was waiting for them to take them to the hotel. Half an hour later they arrived.

“Good afternoon” The desk clerk said “Hi” Jack said. “Do you have reservation sir?” “Yes we do, the presidential suite” “What is your name sir?” “I’m General Jack O’Neill & this is Colonel Samantha Carter”

“I’m sorry sir but your name isn’t on here”. The clerk was checking his reservation list “What?” Jack said “I’m sorry sir” Then Sam walked over to the counter.

“Are you sure? General Hammond made the booking last week” Sam said “Well sorry ma’am there is no booking under your name either” “Jack, I think you better call George and let him know what has happened,” Sam said to him.

Jack used his cell phone to call George at the SGC “Hammond” George said. “Hi George, it’s Jack. We've got a problem” “What is it Jack?” “Some moron stuffed up our hotel reservations.” “Are you sure Jack?”

“Yes, according to the desk clerk there are no reservations for the presidential suite in Sam’s name or mine.” Jack said to him. “Ok, Jack, I’ll find out what’s going on. I’ll call you soon as I know.” “Ok George. Oh by the way, thanks for the surprise plane trip,” Jack said smiling at Sam. “That’s ok Jack, bye” Then they both hung up.

“What did he say Jack?” “He is going to find out what’s going on, he said that he will call us back soon as he knows”

Ten minutes later. The phone rings at the hotel reception desk. “Good afternoon front desk, Greg Williams speaking how can I help you?” the guy said. “Yes sir, no sir. Yes I am sure that there is no booking under either of there names. Of course sir, I’m sorry sir, I’ll get it sorted out straight away sir, thank you sir. Ah yes sir they are still here. Ok, one moment please.”

Then the clerk caught Jack’s eye and he waved him over “General O’Neill, phone call for you sir, ”said the clerk as he gave Jack the phone. “O’Neill” “Hi Jack, I got every thing sorted out,” George said. “Thanks George, What happened”? “My new secretary was supposed to make the reservations for you and Sam, some how she messed it up. Don’t worry everything is sorted out now.”

“Thanks again, George.” Jack heard “Incoming traveler General Hammond to the control room” “Hey, what’s going on, I though that there were no teams, ah out of town” “No, every one is here Jack”

Then Jack could here a knock on the door and a voice said that it was the Tok’ra. “Look, Jack I'd better get going, have fun and don’t worry about a thing here” “Ok, then George. If that is who I think it is visiting, say hi to dad from Sam and me ok?” “Ok Jack, bye” Then George hung up.

Jack gave the receiver back to the clerk. “Well is every thing sorted out Jack?” Sam asks him. “Ah yes it is, it was George's new secretary who screwed it up for us.” “Oh ok”

“Excuse me General O’Neill” Jack turn around to see the clerk. “Yes” “Your room will be ready in twenty minutes sir” “Ok thanks for that” Jack said. “If you and your fiancée would like to, there is a bar where you could go to for a drink while you are waiting for your room”

Then Jack turns to Sam. “Would you like a drink sweetheart?” “Yes, that sounds good to me” Sam said with a smile. Then Jack spoke to the clerk.

“Yep, it would be better than standing here for the next twenty minutes” Jack said with a smile, which made Sam giggle. “Ok, when your room is ready, I’ll have your luggage sent up, sir, ma’am” “Ok, thanks and please let us know when it is ready”, answered Jack as he grabbed Sam’s hand and walked towards the bar.

Twenty minutes later, the clerk came into the bar to inform Jack and Sam that there room was ready. He gave Jack the card that he will need to use to get into the room. After they had finished their drinks, they went up to the room. Jack opened the door. He let Sam go in first, coming in behind her and closing the door.

“Wow” Sam said as she looked around the room. “Wow is the right word alright,” Jack whistled.

They both look around the room; it looked like a lounge with a dining area near the windows, with a fully stocked bar. “This place looks fantastic Jack” Sam said. She opened a door and went in. Jack followed her in. It was the bedroom. “Cool” Jack said.

He sat on the bed and then bounced up and down on it. He took his shoes off, and moved back on to the bed, watching his Sam walking around the room looking at things. When she walked into another room, out of Jack's sight, he heard:

“Oh my god”. Sam was in the bathroom. Her exclamation caused Jack to jump off the bed and go to her. Jack walked up behind Sam putting his arms around her waist and putting his head on her shoulder, snuggling against her back.

“What is it sweetheart” when he whispered in her ear. “Jack, look at the size of the bath” she said. “Wow, that is the biggest bath I have ever seen,” he said. “Yea, It could fit Daniel, Teal’c and us in it and there would still be room.” she said. “Hey, two's company, four's a crowd,” protested Jack.

Sam started laughing. Jack turned Sam to face him. They looked into one-anther eyes smiling. Then he bent down and kissed her. After the kiss, Jack looked into Sam's blue eyes. “This place is amazing sweetheart.”

As he was holding her in his arms, there was a knock on the door. They reluctantly drew apart ”For crying out loud,” Sam said. Jack was briefly surprised at Sam's use of his favourite expression “I’ll get it honey” he said

He went to open the door. There was a guy holding two dozen long steam red roses. “Hi sir, are you Jack O’Neill?” The guy asked. “Yes I am” “Ah sir before I can give you these, I need some soft of proof that you are indeed Jack O’Neill” “Yea sure” Then Jack pulled out his wallet and showed the guy his Air force I.D card with his name, rank, serial number and picture on it.

”Yes sir General O’Neill, sorry about that, I had to make sure, plus it is the rules here in the hotel” “That’s ok, you are just doing your job” Jack said smiling. “Sir can you please sign this” He passed Jack a delivery slip

When Jack passed it back to the guy, he slipped him a 20-dollar note with it. Sam walked in to the lounge.

“Who is it honey?” Sam asked. “Your wife is very lucky sir,” The delivery guy said with a smile. As the guy left, Jack closed the door. He slowly turned around. Sam was shocked when she saw the roses. She smiled at him.

“Are they for me?” She asked. “Yes sweetheart, they are for you” She went up to him. She held one of the roses in her hand and smelled it, still smiling “Mmm, Jack, this is a wonderful surprise. I love them & I love you so much” Jack put down the roses and embraced Sam. They kissed. After the kiss had finished, he gave the roses back to her. Picking up the phone, Jack dialled the front desk.

“Hello front desk” “Yes this is General O’Neill here from the presidential suite” “Ah yes sir, how can I help you?” With a smile on his face Jack watched Sam smell the roses “Can you please send up a vase?” “Ok, what kind of flowers is it for, sir?” “Two dozen long steam red roses” “Oh how lovely sir, I’ll have some one bring a vase and water to your room.” “Ok, thanks” Then they hung up.

Five minutes later the crystal vase and water arrived. Sam put the vase with the roses in the middle of the dining table. She was happy with every thing that had happened to her that day. It had been one surprise after another. She knew that she was lucky.

That night they had dinner in their room and went to bed early. It had been a long day for both of them.

The next day after breakfast, there was a knock on the door. Jack went to answer it. There were two men in suits and behind then was the first lady Ruth Hayes.

“Come in Ruth” Jack said when he opens the door further. The two bodyguards went in first then Ruth followed. When Sam saw who it was, she got up from the table to go to the lounge. When one of the secret service men stood behind Sam, She didn’t know that he was there.

“I wouldn’t grab her if I was you” Jack said. But it was too late. He grabbed Sam by the arm. She quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from her arm. Before he knew what was happening, the guy was on his back with a gun pointed at his face. Then four secret service men burst into the room, two went to protect Ruth and the other three pointed their guns at Sam.

“Woo, easy guys” Jack said waving his arms around standing between Sam and the men. “Sam honey, the gun” Sam looked at Jack, and then she put the safety on the gun and gave it back to the guy. Jack helped the bodyguard up and Ruth started laughing.

Sam went over to Jack; he put his arm around her. “It’s ok guys you can put your guns away.” Ruth said to her bodyguards. “Sorry about that Ruth” Sam said “That’s ok, you were just defending your self, dear” “Well I think your guys needs their ears cleaning out Ruth” Jack said with a smile on his face. “Are you ok?” Sam asked the bodyguard, as he left, rubbing his shoulder. He just gave her a nod. “So Ruth to what do we owe the pleasure of this visit?” Jack asked her. “I am here to take Sam to a designer this morning for a dress for the reunion on Saturday night.” Ruth answered. “When would you like us to leave, Ruth?” “Whenever you are ready Sam”

Then the phone rang. Jack went to pick it up. “Hello Jack O’Neill speaking” “Hi Jack, it’s Jacob here, Can I speak to Sam please” “Hi, dad, yeah sure, she’s right here,” “Sam, honey, it’s dad for you” Jack said. Jack saw the surprising look on Sam’s face. Then she went over to the phone and took it from Jack.

“Hi dad, this is a surprise” “Hi Kiddo, yea it sure is, George has told me that you and Jack are in Washington for two weeks” “Yea, you are lucky to catch me, I was on my was out to go shopping with Ruth Hayes” “Oh ok, have fun Sammie” “Oh I will dad, anyway why did you call me?”

“Ah, Just to see how my little girl is and just to let you know that I’m in town visiting for few hours, I’m going to be taking Daniel, Murray and team three with me to Egypt for a few days” Sam knew the code meant that The Tok’ra needed their help. Since Sam and Jack were in Washington, Jacob was taking SG3, Teal’c & Daniel to the new Tok’ra base for a mission.

“Ok dad. Oh dad, Jack got me two dozen roses yesterday” “Yea, I know Sam, he left a letter telling me what he has planned for you while you are there. He left it for me just in case I visited while you two are in Washington” “Dad you are not going to believe what happened few minutes ago,” Sam said biting her bottom lip, looking at both Jack & Ruth. “What happened Sam” “Dad, I attacked a secret service agent, he caught me off guard. Although he was behind me, he ended up flat on his back and I had his gun pointing at his forehead. Jack try to warn the guy but it was too late.”

Jacob laughed. “Oh Sammie, I hope you didn’t break his arm”. He was still laughing. “No dad, but he will be sore for a while and I think he will keep clear of me the next time he sees me” “Ok Sam, I'd better get going the group is ready for the trip. Be careful, take care of yourself and Selmac says hi” “Ok, dad, safe trip and say hi to Selmac from Jack & me. Bye dad” then she hung up the phone.

“Sorry about that Ruth, it was my father just calling to see how I am” “I suppose dad was laughing when you told him what happened,” Jack said “Yep he sure was alright.” Then Sam got her jacket and purse. “Ready”

“Ok, let’s go Sam, Oh I almost forgot, Jack. An agent will be with you soon. There is a limo waiting for you to take you to see you Henry this morning.” “Ok, thanks. I’ll be ready in ten Minutes. Ah, what’s happening about lunch?” Jack ask “That has already been arranged, we will be meeting Henry and you for lunch in town. There is this restaurant called the ‘Double Happy’. We will be meeting there at 1pm” Ruth said. “Ok, see ya later sweetheart” Jack kissed Sam. “See ya honey, have fun with the president” Sam said and left with a smile on her face. Ten minutes later, Jack left for the White House.

“Oh darn” Ruth said, She had forgotten to tell Jack something. “What is it?” Sam asked looking at Ruth “Oh I forgot to tell Jack that Robert Kinsey is going to be at the White House today.” “Oh crap” groaned Sam. Then said, “Jack hates Kinsey's guts. Does Kinsey know that we are in town?” “Oh no, he doesn’t know. Sorry dear, what do you mean, Jack hates his guts?”

‘Oh boy, how am I going to explain this one?’ Sam thought to herself. “Well, all I can tell you is that, ah, Kinsey threatened George Hammond few years ago. Fortunately, his plain backfired, but then he tried to get rid of Jack last year” “Oh, I didn’t know that” “Please may I use the phone? I'd better call Jack to warn him” “Yea sure, let me take care of the call to the other limo” “Thanks” Sam said

A few minutes later the call was transferred to the other limo. The phone rings in Jack’s limo. The argent answered it. “General O’Neill, it’s for you” “Ok thanks” As the agent passes the phone to Jack. “O’Neill” “Jack, honey, Ruth forgot to tell you something” Sam said, biting her lower lip. “What is it Sam?” Jack knew something was wrong

“Jack, Kinsey will be at the White House.” She closed her eyes waiting for his response. “What?” Jack said yelling into the phone.

He realize that his voice was a few decibels louder than usual “Oh sorry sweet heart, for yelling in your ear” “It’s ok, I knew you would yell, so I pull the receiver away from my ear” “That son of a bitch, he'd better keep out of my way” “Jack, He doesn’t know that you are going to be there” “ Just great, that’s all I need”

“Ah, Jack, I… I told Ruth why you hate his guts” “What did you say to her Sam?” “I just told her, that he tried to get rid of you and he threatened George. I hope I did the right thing telling her that Jack”

Jack could sense that she was upset, cause of what she just told him. “Yes, it’s ok sweet heart. If you were at the White House with me, I could imagine you doing to Kinsey what you did to that bodyguard.” Jack was desperate to cheer Sam up. ‘Hopefully this will work, I don’t like to see her sad and upset’

“Yea I could imagine me doing that in front of the president.” Sam started to giggle. ‘Good it worked. Damn I wish she didn’t have to giggle but at least I cam picture her smiling on the other end of the phone’ thought Jack.

“Ok, thanks for letting me know. Have fun shopping today, I hope you can find something sexy for Saturday night” “Ok, I'll see what I can do. I'd better get going now. We have just arrived at the designer's. See ya at lunch honey.”

*****

Sam & Ruth have arrived at the warehouse where a designer worked. Ruth introduces Sam to the designer. The guy shows both Sam & Ruth to a table where all his designs are. He let Sam look at his work and let her pick a design and material that would suit it.

Jack arrives at the White House, he finally saw Henry, before the Taylor showed up to take Jack measurements for the suit. At the warehouse where Sam & Ruth are.

”These are nice designs” As Sam looks for the one she is looking for. “So Sam, how long have you known Jack for” “Eight years” “Wow, that long and there been nothing between you to till now”

Sam thought of all the times they were together, not just on earth but also off world, that whole zatocks thing when they both though that they were zatacks. Where they show their true feelings for one another in the room, it’s been there ever sense.

“Well yea sort of” Sam said “What do you mean Sam?” “Well I was engaged to another guy, I was in a accident about three months ago and I was in a coma for about a week.” “Oh what happen?” “ I can’t tell you about the accident, but I can tell you what happen after when I woke up” “Ok, you can tell me”

With That Sam told Ruth about Pete, with what he did and how they broke up & how he died. About Jack, how he didn’t leave her side since the accident. How he really feels about her and hearing the words she needed to hear, that’s make her wake up and to tell her feeling to Jack and talk about Cassie. How she already lost two mothers, and how Sam was like a mother to her.

“Wow, there is no way I could of gone though what you have been though in though few weeks” Ruth said. “Well I’m lucky to have family and friends around to help support me though all of it” “True, you are lucky to have some one like Jack who loves and supports you” “Yea I know, he been there for me since we first meet.”

Then Sam found the dress that got her eye. “Wow” “What? You’ll found a design that you like” “Yes, this one” As Sam show Ruth. “Wow is the word alright, it suits you Sam, I also think Jack will love it” “Yea I know,” She said with a smile.

Then the owner showed up to see if Sam has found what she was looking for. Then he looks at a code number on the bottom corner, he went over to his computer and put in the code. Then he got his workers to show Sam different material that would suit the dress.

Sam picks a red satin material for the dress, once done he took her measurements for the dress. He said that he would get started on it strait away knowing that he only had two days to make the dress for Sam. By that time it was 12:30pm. They were there for four hours, talking and looking at designs and material for the dress. Then they went to the double Happy for lunch, On they way there.

“This place we are going to, the double happy, what sort of restaurant is it Ruth?” “Chinese restaurant, it is a smoodgers board place, where you can go you many times as you want” “Wow, all you can eat buff ah” Sam said. “Yep, we go there every second Thursday’s for lunch” “Jack is going love lunch today” Sam said laughing

“What’s so funny”? “Oh it’s just that Jack loves Chinese food that’s all” Then Ruth started laughing also. “Oh I see, so dose Henry” “You know it seems that both Henry and Jack have the same thing in common?” “What do you mean Sam”?

“Well for starts Chinese food, military life, how they both don’t like us giggling and the women in their lives” Sam said “What do you mean women in their lives?” “Well for one, I am in the airforce and you use to be a nurse in the army, we both got blue eyes and blond hair” “You know, you are right Sam, they do have good taste in women” They both laugh together. “You mean they have excellent tastes in us women” “Yea that to” Ruth said while laughing.

Jack and Henry were waiting for them at the restaurant. They were ten minutes early.

“Henry, I didn’t know you love Chinese food,” Jack said “Yes I love it, that is why Ruth & I come here every second Thursday for lunch” “Yea, I love it also, when I was a col, George gave us some down time after being on the base and off world for about two or three weeks. That night Daniel, Teal’c, Sam and I normal get Chinese for dinner and then play poker till we all except Teal’c of cause get drunk. We use to have fun together when we were on down time.” “You said use to, what happen”

“What happen, Pete that’s what happen, when Pete came into Sam’s life every thing change, Sam didn’t come around any more with the guys and my self. We you to go camping together, have water fights at my place during the summer months. Now every thing change.” ”Do you think things will change now Pete Shanahan is out of the picture?” “Now there is a problem.” Jack said “What is it” “Since Sam been promoted, she is now my 2IC again” “I know, George and I have had a long talk and I know that there was some thing going on between you two, but it hasn’t interfere with you work until about three months ago”

“You know what happen with Sam’s accident and what happen to me” “Yes Jack, I known all about it. George keep me inform about what happen” “I don’t know if I could handle it again if some thing happen to Sam, I love her so much and after what I saw at the gate room that day, my heart just sank down to my gut when I saw Sam body across Teal’c shoulders covered in blood If it wasn’t for my friends, Jacob and Selmac support, I wouldn’t be here talk to you.” “I know all about it. I know what you told me when we had a talk before the Taylor showed up. Do really want to retire again Jack?”

“Yes, I know that we have broken the rules, if you do except my regeneration, I could then still work there as a civilian. After all, I have got a lot of experience in the field and with out allies as well. The thing is I want to marry Sam, but I can’t while we are still in the air force and she under my command” “Well talk to Sam about it first, see what she says before you and your team comes around on Saturday night for dinner, ok. For now get about work ok, our laddies will be here in few minutes for lunch.”

Few minute later Sam & Ruth showed up for lunch. They talk about allsorts of things, laughing and having a pleasant time of it. After lunch, Henry and Ruth went back to the White House. Jack and Sam went shopping. They had a wonderful afternoon together.

“So Sam have you found a dress for Saturday night” Jack ask “Yep, I found what I was looking for” She said with a smile. “Are you going to tell me about it or is it going to be a surprise” “What do you think”? “So what would you like to do now sweet heart” Jack said with a smile on his face. “Well since it is a beautiful day, how about a walk in the park” “Yea that sounds good to me, I need to work off lunch,” Making Sam laughs.

So they went back to the limo with there shopping bags. Then they went for the walk in to a park. Where they walking hand in hand. Smiling, relaxing, having a wonderful time together. Then that night they went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. A woman with a basket full of long stem roses was going from table to table, Till she got to Jack and Sam table.

“Good evening, would you like to buy a rose for you wife sir” The women said. “Ah yea sure, here you go” As Jack payed for a single red rose. Then he gave it to Sam. “Thanks you, have a good evening” then she left them to go to another table.

“Jack you shouldn’t have to do that for me” She said as she was blushing. “I wanted to do it Sam” As he looks in to her blue eyes.

After dinner they went back to their room. Jack went to lie down on the bed and watch TV. He was flicking though the channels when he saw a channel that got the Simpson’s on it. It was about to start, so he quickly got off the bed at went to the bar and got him self and Sam a beer. Sam was in the bathroom.

“Sam honey, the Simpson’s are on and I got us a beer” “I’ll be out in a minute Jack”

Then she finally emerges from the bathroom and went lie down next to Jack. She gave him a kiss and he gave her a beer. They both snuggle together on the bed drinking their beer and watching the Simpson’s together.

After it finishes Sam got up and went to the bathroom again, this time to run a bath. She puts in salt crystals and perfume oils in the hot water. Then Jack got up when he heard the water running. He went into the doorway watching Sam putting the salt crystals and the perfume oils in the bath.

‘She is so beautiful; I am please that she is alive I almost lost her twice. Now when this trip is over, I am going to retire so I can marry this beautiful woman in front of me. She is the best thing that has happen to me in years. Ever since Charlie death, I just went in to my shell. I just wanted to left alone. That was until apophis showed up, If it wasn’t for him and for Teal’c, none of this would of happen. I wouldn’t of meet her.’ Jack though to him self.

“What’s your doing” “I’m going to have a nice long hot bath” Sam said when she turns around seeing Jack leaning against the door. “Want some company” As he flicks his eyebrows at her. “Sure why not after all the bath is big enough for the both of us” They both strip down and got in to the bath when it was full.

“This feels good” Sam said. “Yea it sure dose” They both lie there in the bath next to one another relaxing. Then the phone rang. Jack hit the speaker button.

“Hello” Jack Said “Hi Jack, is Sam there” Jacob ask “Hi dad” Sam said “How is my little girl” “I’m fine thanks dad, how did the trip go”

“It went good Sam, has Jack been taking good care you” “Yes dad, I have been taking good care of her,” Jack said. Making Sam giggle “Jack are you listening in are you” “Dad, we both can here you, Jack put on the speaker so we both can here you” Sam said

“Ok I see, what is that noise, it sounds like water” “It is dad, we are in a bath” Sam said “What, both of you, together” “Yes dad, it is big enough for four to five people,” Sam said. “Oh ok, then, Ah Jack we will have to have a talk one day soon” “Ok, I am looking ford to one of our little chit chats” Jack said smiling at Sam.

“Sam I better get going, you know.” “Yes dad, it is good to talk to you to, take care, both of you” “We will, have a good reunion this weekend Sam” “Don’t worry dad, I am looking ford to it” “Ok then bye Sammie” “Bye Dad” Then they hung up.

“Sam, sweet heart, what time do you have to be at the ware house in the morning” “Well the limo will be here at 1000 hours to pick me up for my first fitting. Why” “Well I also have a fitting tomorrow also, but it won’t be till 1300 hours” “Ok, we can make a day of it if it is fine tomorrow” “Hey what about a picnic then, in the park. I could give the front desk a call in the morning and get them to pack a lunch for us, how’s that sound sweet heart” “Mmm sounds romantic” Sam said.

Then she moves over to where Jack was, floating above the water to him and then she kisses him. He wraps his arms around her for support and kisses her back. Then he flick his tongue against her close lips asking for enter she opens her mouth for access. She moans when his tongue was in her mouth dancing with her tongue. The kiss became passionate. Then they brake apart gasping for air, looking into one another eyes, smiling at each other.

“Sam, do you want to do it tonight” as Jack kisses her again “Yes, I want you to make passionate love to me tonight Jack” Sam said, kissing him. “Ok, where here in the bath or in bed” “How about both” She said smiling “Well this will be the first time for me” “What do you mean first time” As she look confuse. “First time in a bath,” He said to her smiling “Oh well it will be my first also” She said. Then she kisses him.

They made love that night in the bath, then they went to bed and make passionate love in bed, calling one another names out when they both moan with pleaser. Then he wraps his arms around Sam’s body and pull her back to his chest in a shape like a spoon.

“I love you Sam” As he whispers in her ear. “I love you to Jack” “So how did I do tonight” As he kisses her ear lobe and neck. “Mmm you are amazing” “Not bad for old guy like me” He said to her, making her giggle.

“Not bad, not bad at all” “Hey what have I told about your giggling” “You know I can’t help it” “Sam, if you don’t mind me asking but how was I compare to Pete. You don’t have to tell me” then she turns over to look in to his eyes.

“Well, when Pete and when we did it, it just felt like sex. There was no passion in it at all. It was just sex,” She said. “What not passion at all, what about the kissing” “There was for a while, but soon as we got engage that just disappeared” “Oh Sam, I’m sorry for bring it up, will you forgive me” Jack said,

When he looks in to her blue eyes. He could see the pain in them when he asks about Pete and her making love.

“It’s ok Jack, you don’t have to be sorry about bring up Pete’s name. I know that you would mention his name sooner or later” As she kisses him. “As for you, well what can I say” “How about my kissing for starts” “Well perhaps I should call you hot lips,” she said laughing. “Well thanks for that, I think” As he laughs also.

“As for sex, well I don’t call it sex” “Ok, what do you call it”? “I call it hot love and for the passion side, Woo, talk about hot stuff” she said to him, making his eyes bigger like his smile” “So I am that hot am i. so I still got it in me then hmm” “Oh Yes. Tonight was the best love making I have every had in my life”

Then he lean over to kiss her again, then it became passionate. Then they made love again that night. After wards, he held her close to his chest having her back to him. Having one arm around her waist with his hand on her stomach and the other where here head is, stroking her blond hair. They both close their eyes with smiles on their faces. The next day Jack and Sam went out for the day. Sam went to have her first fitting.

“Wow, this dose look beautiful” Sam said. When she look in the mirror for the first time in the dress. “Yes it is, you have excellent taste Ms Cater” the owner said. “Do you think it will be finish by tomorrow night” “Yes, all have to do is put some pins in some areas, so I can sew them in to place and do the hem up on the dress.” “That would be great, thanks” “Here are the shoes you ask for” “Thanks”

Sam put the shoes on they fit. After the owner put the pins in the areas and did the hem up, once finish Sam went to get change before leaving. She was in the warehouse for about an hour. Jack was waiting in the limo for her. She finally came out with a smile on her face. The driver opens the door for her to get in and then close it.

“Where to sir” the driver asks. “To the park where we were yesterday” Jack said “Ok sir”

Then Jack flick a switch for the dark window to go up, when he lean back to the seat, Sam snuggles to his side.

“How did the fitting go Honey” “It went good, I’ve try it on, it fits just perfectly” Sam said with a smile “That’s good, what colour is it” “You will have to wait till tomorrow night,” She said with a smile.

They finally arrived at the park. Jack asks the driver to pick them up at 1230 hours. They walk in the park. Arms around each other as they walk. Sam was carrying the blanket and Jack was caring the picnic basket. They went and sat under a tree and talk for a bit while Jack got the food and drinks out for them both.

Jack was leaning up against the tree and Sam was lying down having her head on his lap. Jack was feed her strawberries, grapes and cheese on crackers. She was also feeding him with different foods also. There was two bottles of orange juice and water for them. They were having a great time. Then a women recognize Sam and went up to her and Jack.

“Hello are you Samantha Carter” Sam quickly sat up and looks at the women in front of her. “Ah yes I am her, who are you” Sam ask looking at the women in front of her. “You don’t recognise me do you Sam” “Ah nope” “It’s me Sam, Kate Jordan” “Oh, ah hi, how are you”

“I’m fine thanks, are you her for the reunion this weekend” “Yes we are here for it. You” “Yes, I’m here for it also.”

Them Jack put his arm around Sam’s shoulder. “Oh sorry honey”, Sam said looking at him, then she put her hand on his lap. “Who is this good looking guy Sam” As she look Jack up and down. “Kate this is General Jack O’Neill. Jack this is Kate” “Wow a General, are you to what, married” She ask them “No, not yet” Jack said to her “So you to are engaged then” “Yes we are” Sam said. Squeezing Jack’s leg

Kate looks at her hand and saw the ring. “Wow the is a lovely ring you got there Sam” “Well thank you” “That must of cost a lot of money” “Ah nope, it didn’t cost a thing” Jack said to her. “You mean it cost you nothing, how, why”

“Well, Jack here save a umm. A guy’s life so to re pay him back, he design this ring for me” She said to her. “Well you must be really lucky to have friends like that Jack” Kate said to him. Jack look at his watch. “Sam sweet heart it is time for us to go” “Oh ok then, ah sorry Kate, Jack got appointment today at 1300 hours.”

As Jack and Sam got up. Kate was watching and looking at Jack ass as he bends over to help Sam put things back in to the basket. ‘Hmm nice ass, he is a good looker, I wounder what he is like in bed’ Kate though to her self.

“Well it was nice seeing you Kate, see you at lunch tomorrow then” “Ok oh see you both then. It was nice meeting you Jack” as she shook his hand. ‘Nice soft strong hands’ she though. “It was nice to meet you two Kate.” Then she left then two.

They finish packing things up and headed out of the park where the limo was waiting for them. “Sam are you ok” He notices that she wasn’t her self when Kate showed up. “Ah yea, I’m sorry Jack, can we talk about this tonight” “Yea sure, if you like”

After Jack had his fitting done, they went to do some more shopping and did some sight seeing also. Then later on they went back to the hotel. That night in the bath, Sam was leaning against Jack chest looking at him.

“Sam, about what happen at lunch time, would you like to talk about it” “Ok, it is about Kate, there is some things you should know about her Jack” “Are you warning me about her, is she trouble or some thing” “Yes you could say that” “Well what is it” “Well remember when I was telling you who was who in my year book” “Yea, but there were some people names you say who they were”

“Well Kate nick name at school was ‘hotpants’” “You’re joking, that was her” “Yes, I notice that she was watching you like a hawk, looking you over like she did at high school” “So what have you got against her Sam” “Well for one she…. Fuck my prom date for one thing on the night”

“Wow, Sam I didn’t know. Sorry about that” as he rub her back up and down. “It wasn’t you fault, you didn’t know” “There is more isn’t there Sam” “Yes. She took him to a hotel to do it; it was across the road from the hall where we had out prom. Plus I had to walk home from the prom; it was the worse night ever for me. I walk all night to get to home. I have finally arrived home after 7am. I was tired, so I went to bed, till Dad push the door open and started yelling at me”

“Why what did you do wrong” “That’s the thing, nothing. Apparently she told dad that I was sleeping with Tim Gates who was my prom date” “What a bitch” “Yea you got that right Jack. She got me into so much trouble; I almost didn’t graduate high school. She told Mr Edwards that I was cheating on the exams”

“Wow, so what did you do, and what about dad.” “Well when dad found out about it, he had a go at me in front of Mr Edwards. I just cried, I just couldn’t believe what was happening to me in lest than a week.” She started to cry, Jack got his thumb, to wipe away her tears.

“Sam, what could I say” “Nothing, just listen, like you have been over the eight years” “Ok, you know that I always be here for you.” “Yes I know that Jack” “Care on”

“So any way, when I found out that she was the one who cause me a lot of pain, I went to Mr Edwards office and I ask him if I could do the exams again. So long as both he and my dad where they’re watching me, making sure that I didn’t cheat” “Well you must of pass it ok” “Well better than before. When I did the first exam I got 94%. When I did it again, I got 99%” “Wow, you sure prove her wrong”

“Well I just remember why she is piss off with me” “What was is” “I called her father and told him where she was and what room she was in. It was the night of the prom. I didn’t stick around to find out what had happen.” “Oh, some how she found out that it was you that made the call”

“Yea, I don’t know how she knew about it.” “So any way please becareful, she is a big liar and she will try to kiss you and god knows what else she will try to do, specially in front of her gossiping friends” “Don’t worry Sam, I have only have eyes and body for you only” Then he pulls her up to him and she kisses him.

*****

The next day both Jack & Sam was awake early, they were snuggling in bed in one another arms, after talking some of the night about Kate Jordan and her friends. Now Jack knows that he has to be careful cause of what sort of person she was at high school. They both got up cause they have a busy day a head of them.

Sam had one more fitting to do for her dress. Then she could take it with her and the shoes also. Jack was the same with the suit and shoes. At 1200 hours they both went to the club where the reunion was being held for a luncheon. So the organises can get every thing sorted out before dinner, Jack and Sam arrived.

“Hello, My name is Jan, welcome to the 20th high school reunion” A women greeted Jack and Sam; she was sitting at the table at the Entranceway. “Hi, I’m Samantha Carter” “Hello Sam” As she check the list. “Ah I see that you didn’t come alone, so this must be your fiancee then” “Ah yea, this is General Jonathan ‘Jack’ O’Neill” “Wow a General, you are lucky Sam” As she writes it down. “Thanks.”

“Here is your name tags” As she passes it to them both. “Ah Jan, He goes by the name of Jack” “Oh sorry about that” Jan did a new tag for Jack then passes it to him. “That’s ok Jan” Jack said with a smile. ”Hey Jan, now many show up for the weekend” “Every one made it Sam” “Oh ok, thanks, see you later”

Then they walk in to the club, and then to the bar that was close to the entrance, Jack got them both a drink each.

“Just great” Sam said quietly. “What is it honey” “Over there in the corner, do you see them” “Ah Yes, they look like bunch of gas bags to me” “Very funny Jack, they are Kate’s friends”

“Shell we get a seat Sam” “Yea why not” So Jack passes Sam her drink then grab Sam’s other hand and walk to an empty table. Once seated, a man walks over to them.

“Hello Sam” “Hi John” as she look at his nametag. “Wow, you sure have change over the years” “Why thanks John. Ah John this is my fiancee General Jack O’Neill” “Hi John” Jack said shaking his hand. His wife walks over to where they were.

“Hi” Rose said “Hi Hon, Jack, Sam this is my wife Rose. Rose this is Samantha Carter and her fiancee Jack O’Neill” “Hi Rose” Sam said “Hi “Jack said. “Would you two like to join us,” Sam ask “Well, thanks” John said.

Then they sat at the table, talking about what they do for a living, only that both Jack and Sam had to lie about what they both really do for a living, cause it is classified. John and Rose live over in England, on a dairy farm over there.

“Sam, sweet heart, trouble just walk in” Jack said to her. Then all four of them look over where the doorway is. “Who is that over there” John ask “Kate Jordan” “What, ‘hotpants’ is here?” John said. “John what do you mean ‘hotpants’” “Rose, that is what’s Kate Jordan nick name was at school, the reason we called her that cause she was sleeping with almost with every guy in class plus on the base” “Oh ok, I remember John telling me about her”

With others that went to there table to join them. They all had lunch together, talk about old times at school, and who remembers who. By 3pm Jack and Sam left the club to go back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. When they finally got there, they went to have a facial and manicure and petycure, the works. They know that is was going to take two hours to do. Once they are done and Sam had her hair done and he make up done also. Then they went to their room to get ready. Jack got his tux’s on. Sam was in the bathroom getting ready for the big night.

“Sam sweet heart are you ready” “Almost Jack” Then couple of minutes later Sam step out of the bathroom. “Jack” she said,

He had his back turn to her. Then he turns around and look at Sam, his mouth almost drop to the floor.

“Woo, Sam you look hot and sexy tonight” Jack said with a grin on his face.

Sam worn a red silk gown. With thin straps that go over her shoulder and cross her bear back down towards her hips, the front was low cut also. It flows from the hips out wards to her feet. She also had a jacket to wear over the dress while in the car. She was also wearing the ruby and diamond necklace and earings that Jack gave to her. He walks up to her. “Sam you look sexy in that dress tonight” he said smiling at her, and then he kisses her.

“You look hansom and sexy in your tux tonight” She said smiling. “Ya think,” He said. “Shell we go” “Yeasureyabetcha” He said making Sam Giggle.

Soon as Sam got her purse that was also made from the same material, they left for the evening. When they finally arrive. Some of the people their stop to look to see whom it was that was in the limo. Then Jack and Sam got out of the limo, and then headed in to the club again. People heads turn to see Jack and Sam walking into the club. John & rose was there.

“John, look Sam, she looks beautiful in that gown” Rose said. “Yea she sure dose alright” Sam saw John & Rose over at the same table as they where at lunch. “Jack, John & Rose are here” As he looks to see was she was looking, and then he gives them a quick wave.

“Sweet heart would you like at drink” Jack said “Yes thanks honey, I’ll be over where John & Rose are, ok” “Yep, I’ll be a minute”

Then he gives her a quick kiss and a smile, Jack walk over to the bar to get both Sam and him self a Drink. While Sam went over to where John and rose are at a table.

“Hi guys” Sam said “”Hi Sam, that gown is a knock out” Rose said. “Yes that gown suits you Sam” John said. ”Thanks you two, Jack is over at the bar getting us a drink, he will be about a minute or two”

Back at the SGC, George was at Jack desk when there was a flask of light coming from the briefing room. “What the hell” George said when he got up to go to the briefing room to see Cassie standing there. “Uncle George” Cassie is starting to call him now. “Cassie, what’s going on?” “It’s ok, Thor bean me here” “Why” “Well in a minute grand dad will be here so can you please get Teal’c and Daniel here, also” “Cassie what’s going on?” “Uncle George, please once every one is here, then I can explain every thing, I ask Thor to send a message to granddad to come here, hopefully he can make it ok” “Ok”

“Oh another thing, ah can we have hotdogs and sodas please” Cassie said with puppy look. “Ok, Cassie” He said with a smile on his face. Then the gate started spinning.

“In coming traveller, General Hammond to the control room” Then both Cassie & George went to the control room. “Close the iris” “No” Cassie said. George turns at looks at her “What” “It’s grand dad, I know it’s him your see” she said with a smile on her face.

Then she went down to the gate room. Teal’c & Daniel saw Cassie going in to the gate room so they follow her. Then there was a whoosh.

“Cassie what are you doing here” Daniel asks, causing Cassie to turn around with a smile on her face. “Hi Guys, grand dad will be here” “Receiving Tok’ra IDC Sir” the sergeant said “Ok, thanks”

Then George went down to the gate room to where the others are. Then Jacob came though the stargate, and then the gate shut down. “Stand down” George Said. Cassie ran up the ramp to give Jacob a big hug.

“Grand dad” “Hi sweetie” As he gives her a kiss on the head, then she let go of the hug and grabs his hand, then walk down the ramp.

“Hi, George, Teal’c & Daniel” “Hi Jacob” George said. “Yea, hi” Daniel said as he look confuse. Teal’c bow slightly as always. “So what’s going on Cassie” Jacob ask

As they all walk to the briefing room. Cassie told them about what she and Thor have done and what they are going to see.

“Oh, so that’s why you need all the food for Cassie” George said “Yep, after all it is almost dinner time. If you want to see what’s going to happen tonight, well we only got about a minute.” She said. Then there was a bright flash, the Thor appeared.

“Good evening General Hammond, Has Cassie explain to you all what is happening tonight,” Thor said. “Yes she did Thor” “Good, so you don’t mind watching Sam’s High School Reunion from here.” “No, not at all, at lest we can get a chance to find out what she was up to when she was at high school” Jacob said. Then he moves a white stone, and then food and drinks appeared on the table.

“Thanks Thor” Cassie said Then he moves another stone. Then a projector appeared they all look at the screen.

“It that what I think it is,” Daniel said. “Yes it is Daniel Jackson. It is the club room where Sam’s high school reunion is held,” Thor said.

Then he moved another stone. Then a board with four white stones appeared on it. Thor explain them what they are for. Once her has finish telling them what they do. He said his good byes, then there was a flash of light, then he disappeared. Daniel moved the stones around, then he spotted Jack over at the bar getting drinks.

“Well there is Jack, I wounder where Sam is” Daniel said. Then he moved the stone again. “Oh my god” Cassie said out loud. “What is it Cassie” Jacob said.

Then Cassie, who is sitting next to Daniel, took one of the stone and moves it till they all saw a woman in a red gown.

“Woo, it that Sam” Daniel said with his eyes grew big. “Yea it looks like her,” Jacob said “It is Sam, man she looks beautiful in the gown,” Cassie said As they all look at her.

At the Club not knowing that they were being watches by family and friends at the SGC. Why Jack was waiting to be served, Kate spotted him all alone, then she look around to see if she could see Sam, but there was no sight of her. So she walks over to where Jack was waiting at the bar.

“Hello Jack” Kate said purring causing Jack to turn around and frond at her. “Ah Sam” Rose said looking over at the bar. “Yes rose” “At the bar” Sam turn around to see what Rose was looking at. She saw Jack & Kate together at the bar.

“Gee she is quick tonight, lucky I warn him about her” Sam said “Are you going to reuse your man, Sam” Rose Said “He can take care of him self, but I better watch him just in case he dose need my help” “How would you know if he needs your help” Rose said. “I know Jack, I know his looks”

“So you are just going to wait and see what happen then” “Yep” As both Rose and Sam look over at the bar. “Hi Kate” “Where is Sam, did she leave you all alone”

As she put her hand on his arm, He quickly pulls it away giving her an angry look.

“Sam is here tonight” “Yea but she left you all alone” As she steps closer, make Jack uncomfortable. “Now look here Kate, I am here with Sam, I love her and you can bugger off and leave me alone,” Jack said, with an angry tone in his voice

“Sam, what do you think that they are talking about” “Well from Jack face, I’ll say she has piss him off” “Do you think so” Rose said “Yep I can tell, look at his face” “Yea you are right Sam”

Then the bar tender went over to here Jack was standing. Jack got Sam a white wine and his self-a beer.

“Excuse me Kate, I am going over to where my beautiful sexy fiancee is” Then he grabs the two drinks and walk over to where Sam & Rose are sitting. He got a smile on his face when he saw his Lover, his Sam.

“Hi Rose, here you go sweet heart” As he handed her drink to her, then he got his chair and pulls it closer to Sam, then sat down and put his arm around Sam, then take a slip of his beer.

“Hi Jack” Rose said to him. “ Thanks honey” as Sam took a sip of her wine, then putting it back on the table, then leans back against Jack’s arm.

“Jack, we saw Kate talking to you over at the bar” Sam said “Yea, she try to hit on me, but it didn’t work” “You know she won’t give up,” Sam said “Well tough for her, she can try all she want’s to”

Knowing how other women from other plants try to suede Jack, some of them failed. By that time dinner was ready and ever one slowly went in line to get a plate and dish there own food up, then went back to there tables to eat. There were eight at Jack and Sam table.

“Sam, honey would you like another glass of wine” “Ah yes thanks Jack” she said smiling at him as he got up. “Any one else would like a drink while I’m over at the bar” Jack said.

Three of them said yes and told him what they wanted. Then Jack walks over to the bar to order the drinks for his table. When Kate showed up again, Jack saw her heading towards him. ‘Man, doesn’t she get the message’ Jack thought to him self.

“Hi Jack” she said to him smiling at him He didn’t say a thing. Then the bar tender got a tray for the drinks and put them on it and passes them to Jack. He turns around and headed to his table. Once every one got their drinks, he sat down next to Sam.

“Are you ok honey “ Sam Said “Yea I’m ok” He smiles at her looking into her blue eyes.

’God Sam you are beautiful tonight and I am the luckiest guy in the galaxy’ he though to him self. After dinner they all talk for a while. Then an old man stood up at the microphone.

“Can I have every ones attention please” then the room went quiet. Sam leans over to Jack’s ear. “Oh my god, Jack, that is Mr Edwards” she said to him.

Jack remember what Sam has told him about Mr Edwards and how he gave her a second chance to prove that she wasn’t cheating her exams.

“It is good to see all of you here tonight, I know that some of you had to travel from over seas to be here this weekend. Welcome all of you to the 20th anniversary from when all of you graduated from school.” Mr Edwards said.

They all clap. He up his hand up and everyone stop clapping.

“I am proud of all of you tonight. All of you had dreams when you were at school. Some of you made your dreams come true; others took a different path. I have been reading all your registration forms in the past week. I am please with what you all doing now with your lives. I am also proud of one young student here tonight. 20 years ago just before graduation I ask all of you to write down what you might be doing 20 years time. Well it has been 20 years. I check both forms and what you all wrote down when you all were at high school. As I said before, I am proud of one of you students. You reach your dream & your goals. You have done more than any one can imagine. This person that I am talking about, her father is proud of what she dose now.”

Sam grabs Jack hand, when she knows that he was talking about her. Jack looks in to her eyes, knowing the same thing.

“The student that I am talking about, I think you know who it is. She is the youngest student in high school history to graduate at the top of her class at a young age and have the highest score in US history. Her exam results and grades though school years were the highest ever of 99.5%. No one has every came that close. Her name is… Col Samantha Carter Untied States Air Force.”

Then every one claps and stands up, including Jack. Sam Just sat there in shock. Jack put out his hand She puts her hand in his and looks in his eyes. Then he pulled her up into his arms and kisses her. Every one looks at them both. When they parted, Jack saw the old guy waving his hand for her to go up to him. Jack holds her hand and walk over to where Mr Edwards was standing. Then she turn to see Jack He lean ford, cup her face, then kiss her and dip her in front of every one, then pulled her back up again.

At the SGC, Every one was shock from what Mr Edwards has just said about Sam, including Jacob. When they all saw Jack kissing and dipping Sam in front of every one, they all laugh.

“Wow, I didn’t know that she had a hight score like that.” Jacob said. “Well it’s not over yet Jacob” George said. “What do you mean” Daniel asks. “You will see” George said with a smile on his face.

Back at the club, every one-stop clapping and all sat down.

“There is more” As he got out a letter from hi pocket. Sam stills holding Jack hand.

“Col Samantha Carter has also graduated top of her class at the Untied States Air Force Academy, winning every award that the air force had. She is the only Air Force officer to win all of them plus with the highest marks in United States Air Force History. All of this is from a letter I got last week from the Joint Chefs of staff. It also reads that Sam is also the only female officer who went from a Captain to a Col in less than eight years. She is the second female officer in History to reach Col be for she was 36. If she keeps up with what she is doing, she will become a brigadier General with in the next two years. Then she will be the youngest female officer in history to be come a brigadier General before she reaches forty.”

Then every one clap, Jack leans ford. ”Proud of your self now sweet heart” As he whispers in her ear. Sam just nodded.

“Sam would you like to say some thing,” Mr Edwards ask. Sam let go of Jack’s hand & step ford up to the microphone. Every one stops clapping and sat down. Sam just looks at every one, then turn and look at Jack brown eyes and smile, then look ford again. She didn’t say any thing. Then Jack went up to her and put his arm around her shoulder for support. Then he leans ford to the Mic. “Sam is speechless for once,” Jack said, making every one laugh. Then Sam took a deep breath.

“Well Jack is right, I am speechless. I just don’t know what to say but thank you,” she said. Then she turns and put her head under Jack’s chin, then pulls away. ”Would you like for me to say some thing for you Sam” “Yea thanks” They said quietly to each other. Then Jack went up to the Mic.

“My name is General Jack O’Neill, I am Samantha Carters fiancee. I have known Sam for over eights years. When I first meet her at a meeting she wanted to have an arm wrestling match with me to prove that she is a worthy solider. Don’t worry went didn’t have to arm wrestle. But she did prove not just to me or to her team, the joint chefs & even to her father General Jacob Carter that she is a worthy woman and a soldier. She has proven a lot over the eight years that I have gotten to know her. When it comes to working things out, she will be right in the thick of it, trying to solve a puzzle and she dose solve it in the end. She is one of the hardest working people that I have come across. She doses try to explain things to me but some times she blabbers on about some thing that is scientific that I don’t under stand. She has even risks her life to save my ass & other soldier’s lives on number of times over the years when we are in another country. She has proven her self time and time again. She knows how to kick ass like the rest of us. Every time I get a chance I talk to Major General George Hammond about giving her a promotion when I know she derisive it every time. I am one of the luckiest men alive. To have some one like Samantha Carter in my life and in the others lives she works with over the years. She has touch so many peoples hearts and their lives over the years that I have known her. It is unfortunately that her father can’t be here tonight to hear what Mr Edwards have to say about his beautiful, bright, loving, daughter that he has got. Jacob Carter is some where over seas, and he couldn’t make here on time. I love her a lot; she is the best thing that has happen to me over the years. She is also like a mother to our goddaughter Cassie Frasier. Sam knows what Cassie been though. Sam lost her mother when she was young. Cassie lost her mother when she was only twelve years old. Then a friend of ours Dr Janet Frasier adopted Cassie. Dr Frasier was killer about eighteen months ago, leaving Cassie motherless again. Cassie is now nineteen years old. Having some like Sam in her life is the best thing ever for both of them. Sam will do any thing for the ones she loves, her family and for her friends. I am please to be given this opportunity to say a few things about the women I love and care about. Thank you” Jack said. Then he turns to see Sam face; she had tears running down them. He went over to her, wrapping his arms around her. Jack held her in his arms, stroking her hair.

Back at the SGC, in the briefing room, every one saw and listens to just what happen. “Wow, that was some speech Jack made about Sam” Daniel said “Yea it sure was alright, look at Sam, she got tears running down her face” Cassie said. “Well for one thing she has touch other people and aliens lives over the years including Jack life. She has done a lot and I am proud of her, with what she had done not just here on earth but out there in the galaxy also, that dose include the Tok’ra and family also.“ Jacob said

At the club Jack and Sam finally parted. ”Are you ok sweet heart”? As Jack gets a tissue out of his pocket and give it to Sam. “Yea, I’m ok Jack, it’s what you said that made me emotionally that’s all. Trust you to bring up the arm wrestling incident Jack,” she said smiling. Then he put his arm around her and walks her back to the table.

“Are you ok Sam” Rose ask “Yea, I’m a thanks” “That was some speech Jack” John said “Thank you for that.” Jack said “I’ll be right back,” Rose said as she got up.

Few minutes later Rose went back to the table. Then the DJ started to get the music going. “This song is for Jack and Sam. Can you two please go to the dance floor to start the dancing off for the night” The DJ Ask.

Then Jack and Sam went into the middle of the floor waiting for the music to start. “This song tonight is for Jack & Sam, it is called ‘every thing I do’ from Brain Adam’s” Then he starts the song.

Jack and Sam started dancing slowly to the music. Jack has his arms around her waist. Sam got her arms around his neck with one of her hands though his soft short hair. They both look into one another’s eyes as they dance to the song. Every one is watching them dance to the music.

Look into my eyes
You will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart
Search your soul
When you fine me there
You will search no more
Don’t tell me it’s not worth trying for
You can’t tell me it’s worth dieing for
You know it’s true
Every thing I do I do it for you
Look into my heart
You will find
There is nothing to hide
Take me as I am
Take my life
I’ll give it up
I will sacrifice
Don’t tell it’s not worth fighting for
I can’t help it
It’s nothing I want more
You know it’s true
Every thing I do I do it for you
These no love
Like your love
And the word love
Could get more love
There’s no way
Unless your way
All the Time
All the way yea
Oh you can’t tell
It’s not worse trying for
I can’t help it
There nothing I want more
Yea, we will fight for you
I’ll lie for you
Walk the wire for you
Yea I’ll die for you
You know it is true
Every thing I do
Oh I do it for you

Once the song has finish. Jack bent over and kisses Sam. When they part. Jack grabs her hand and led her to their table. During the evening Jack went out side for some air. It has been a long day. The evening was going well also. While out side he could here the music playing.

Both he and Sam dancing on and off all night, they were dancing to love songs; at lest they were slow so he could hold her in his arms and looking into her blue eyes.

While out side, he started thing about the song that was played tonight. This first song, ‘every thing I do’ there was some thing about the song he heard it before somewhere. He knows that the song was special but what, while he was thinking about the song.

In side Kate had notice that Jack went out side. She watches Sam for a moment then she decided to go out side to find Jack. She got up and went out side not knowing the Rose saw her go out side.

“Sam where is Jack” rose ask “He went out side for some air, why” “Ah I just saw Kate leaving to go out side” “Ah really” Sam said thinking to her self. “Are you going out side to see what happens” Rose asks “He will be ok, ah I’ll be right back, going to the bathroom” Sam said as she was getting up.

While out side Jack was millions miles away not know the Kate was standing behind him. She watches him, looking at him up and down with a smile on her face.

“John” rose called. “Yea rose what is it” John asks “Can you go out side and check on Jack will ya” “Why” “Well he is outside alone and Kate just left a minute ago” “Oh, ok then, if there is any trouble, I’ll come in and pinch my noise. Then you will know, ok” John Said “Yea ok” Then he got up and went to the door. Sam went back and sat down.

Kate slowly went up behind Jack and she put her arms around him, trying to snuggle up to him. He jumps then he notices it they went Sam hands. So he quickly moves away and turned around to see Kate standing before him. John was watching near by.

“Kate what the hell are you trying to do” Jack said looking angry with her. “I want you Jack,” She said smiling at him “Excuse me, what the hell are you playing at” “I want you Jack, I want you to kiss me,” She said.

Then she moved closer and tries to put her arms around Jack neck. Jack manages to stop he but she tried again. John could see what she was trying to do, so he went inside, he got Rose attention, and then he pinches his nose. She knew that there was trouble out side.

“Ah Sam I think you better get out side” As she was still looking at John Sam turns he head and notice that John was at the doorway. “What ’s going on Rose”? “It seams that you Jack is in trouble.”

So they both got up and went out side where John was waiting. John showed Sam where Jack was. All three of them could see that Jack was angry with Kate and she wouldn’t leave him alone. He tried to get away from her.

Then Sam walks up to where Jack is standing. He saw her; she had that look about her. Kate didn’t know that Sam was behind her. At that time people was standing out side, watching and waiting to see what will happen.

“Come on Jack, I know you want it” She said smiling. “Kate, you get your paws off my man, he is mine not yours. “Sam Said yelling at her. She turns around seeing Sam there. “So what, you two aren’t even married, so he is free man,” Kate said to Sam “I am not going to say it again, leave my man alone,” Sam said walking up to Kate and looking in to here eyes.

“Or what, what will you do to me, just remember I have a black belt in karate” She said “Ah Kate you shouldn’t try to piss Sam off, trust me, I know what she is capital of doing” Jack said.

Jack remembers a time where she beat the crap out of a leader who was about twice her size and the airmen also.

“Well we shell see,” Kate said.

Then she quickly turns around facing Jack and then she kisses him right in front of Sam and every one who was watching. “That doses it, you really piss me off Kate” Sam said.

Then she went up and grabs Kate by the shoulders and pulled he away from Jack who was at the time trying to pull Kate away from him. Kate stops when she almost lost her balance. Then she tries to hit Sam, but Sam blocks her swing.

Then she grabs her arms and pushes her over the left, and then she put her leg behind Kate legs and pushes her to the ground. Kate ended up in the mud on he ass. Then she try to get up, once up she took another swing at Sam, she duck, then Sam hit her right on the nose making her lose her balance once again, Kate turn around and fell into the mud once again, this time face first.

“Now you leave my man alone, get the message” Sam said looking at her. Kate lifted her muddy face and look at Sam, she just nodded. Then Jack went over to where Sam was standing smiling.

‘That’s my Sam alright’ He though to him self, then he remembers the locker room insurdent when she try to seduce him and the sweet little tank top comment he made to her latter on.

“Sam sweet heart, are you ok” Jack ask “Yea I feel so much better now, how about you” “I’m fine, one thing thou she is the galaxy worse kisser” He said. Sam laughs. She remembers all the times the other women from different plants kissing him.

“Ok if she is the worse, then who is the best kisser in the galaxy then” “Oh I really don’t know sweet heart,” He said with a smile on his face. “Oh well would I be the best kisser then” As she put her arms around his neck and pull him down, then she kisses him.

She flick her tongue to his lips asking for enters, he opens his mouth to let her in. their tongues dance together. At that time he puts his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to him. Not know what was going on around them. Then they brake apart to come up for air.

“Well dose that answer your question,” she said smiling at him. “Oh yea it sure dose, Sam you are the one, you are the hottest kisser in the galaxy, woo, talk about hot, hot, hot lips” He said to her.

Then every one clap and cheer at Jack & Sam, they herd every thing. Then Jack grabs Sam hand and they went though the crowd to go back inside the club. Once in there, they sat down back at their table.

Back at the SGC, when they were watching what had just happen. “Woo, I sure don’t want to get on the wrong side of Sam and piss her off,” Daniel said. Making every one in the room laugh. “That’s my little girl, every since she was little she could take care of her self. She has even beaten up Mark few times and some of the guys from the base when we were base at Washington DC” Jacob Said

“Yea I remember one time when she was thirteen, a captain try to kiss her, he piss her off cause she said ‘no’ and he wouldn’t take ‘no’ for a answer” George said smiling “What happen to the captain” Teal’c ask “Well he ended up in hospital with a black eye, broken nose, lost two teeth, a dislocated shoulder and a broken wrist” George said them laughing.

“Oh yea, I remember that one, ah didn’t he have a high pitch squeal in his voice there for a while George” Jacob ask while laughing. “Yep he did alright, he had to some how try to explain to his wife what happen”

“What ever happen to him George” Jacob ask “Well they divorce six months later and he was court marshal also for what he try to do to Sam and to other girls about Sam’s age back then” The look on Jacob face, he was shock.

“Are you alright grand dad”? Cassie notices the chance in his face after what George has just said. “Yea, I’m ok Cassie, just shock that’s all, I didn’t know what he was trying to do to Sam, and lucky she could take care of her self”

“Col Carter is a great warrior, I have seen her attack Jaffa twice her size” Teal’c said “Well I hope Jack knows what he has gotten him self into” Daniel said “Don’t worry Daniel, it seam that Jack knows Sam’s week spots, he will be ok” Jacob Said.

Back at the Club, Jack & Sam sat down and they were finishing their drinks. Jack notice that Sam was shaking her right hand, “Are you all right Sam, is their some thing wrong with you hand” Jack ask, looking at her hand. “It’s ok, just a bit sore from when I hit Kate that’s all” Jack grabs her hand.

“Here let me make it better for you” He said with a smile. He put her hand up to his lips and slowly kisses her knuckles. After a moment kissing her knuckles, he stops. Looking at her, she was smiling.

“There, all better now sweet heart” Jack ask. “Mmm, Yes all better now honey, you can kiss my knuckles any time” she said. “Just the Knuckles” Jack said with a cheeky grin on his face. “You can kiss me all over,” she said to him, making his eyebrows rise.

After few more drinks and supper has been gone, it was about 2am. “Sam, I think we better get going so we could get some sleep” “Ok but before we go, one more dance, then we could go” “Ok, sounds good to me”

Then they got up to go to the dance floor when the music stops. They waited for the next song to start. The DJ notices that they were back on the dance floor, so he played a soft slow love song for them. When it started Jack had his arms around her waist pulling her close to him. Sam got her arms around his neck, with one hand going though his soft short hair. They were looking into one another’s eyes, listening to the words of the song. Giving one another quick kisses during the song. At the end of the song, Jack mouths the words ’I love you’ when the last words of the song said. Then he kisses her once more.

I have never seen you look so lovely as you did tonight
I’ve never seen you shine so bright
I have never seen so many men ask if you want to dance
Looking for a little Romanic
Given half a chance
I have never seen that dress you’re wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catches your eyes
I have been blind
Lady in red
Is dancing with me
Check to check
There’s no body here, just you and me
That where I want to be
That I hardly know
This beauty by my side
I will never forget the way you look to night
I have never seen you shine so bright, you’re amazing
I have never seen so many people want to be by your side & when you turn to me & smile
You took my breath away
I have never such a feeling,
Such a feeling of complete
And under love as I do tonight
Lady in red is dancing with me
Check to check
There’s no body here
Just you and me
That’s where I want to be
I hardly know this beauty by my side
I’ll never for get the way you look tonight
I will never forget the way you look tonight
Lady in red
Lady in red
Lady in red
Lady in red
I love you

They didn’t know that the song had finish. Then another song started.

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling in side me
It’s almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I could feel how much you love me
Its just blow’s me away
I’ve never been this close to anyone or any thing
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams
I don’t know how you do what you do
I’m so in love with you
It’s just keeps getting better
I just want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side for ever & ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amaze by you
The smell of your shin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whipper in the dark
You hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time
Every time
I want to spend all night
In your arms
I don’t know what you do what you do
I’m so in love with you
It’s just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
For ever & ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amaze by you
Every little thing that you do
I’m so in love with you
It’s just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
For ever & ever
Every little thing that you do
Every little thing that you do
Baby I’m amaze by you.

During the song Jack relies that he loves her a lot and that he dose want to spend the rest of his life with her. When the song finish.

“Sam, sweet heart, you know that I love you & I do any thing for you, you are the best thing that has happen to me in a very long time. You always had been there for me through thick and thin. You were there when I need you. I love you so much; you know that I won’t hurt you. Sam what I am saying is will you marry me for real” Jack said as he look in to her blue eyes

“Oh Jack, I love you to, you are the best thing that has happen to me, you were there for me always, you have save my life I don’t know how many times. In the past few days, when I wake up and feeling you warm soft body next to mine, I feel safe in your arms. You have done more for me in the past few weeks than what Jonas and Pete put together. Jack, honey the answer is ‘yes’ I will marry you and spend the rest of my life with you” Sam said. “Sweet” Then he kisses her.

Then they went back over to the table so the Sam could get her coat and they said good-bye to John & Rose. They left and got into the limo, to go back to the hotel.

At the SGC, every one there was smiling. They herd what Jack & Sam has just said to one another.

“Well it looks like we have a wedding to plain” Jacob said “Yep, they do look happy together and it’s about time” George said Then there was a flash of a bright light, Thor appeared.

“Good morning, I have record every thing that has happen between General O’Neill & Col Carter high school reunion. I have down load it on to your computer for you.” Thor said “Thank you Thor for all of this” George said “It is my pleasure General Hammond. I must be leaving now, before I do, I’ll send Cassie back to where she was before.” “Ok Thor, but before you send me back to my room, I want to say good night to every one” Cassie said.

Cassie got up and gave every one a hug and a kiss and she said good night to them. Then Thor moved a white stone she disappeared. Then he moved the stones again and every thing was turning back to normal. Then Thor said his good byes then left.

“Well I don’t know about you guys but I am going to bed and get some sleep, see you guys in the morning” As Daniel gets up to leave. “I will also go to bed, Good night General Hammond and General Carter” Teal’c said to them both. He got up and did a slight bow and left.

“Well it was a interesting evening George” Jacob said to his old friend. “Yes it was, Sam got a mean right hook there,” George said making them both laugh. “Well I better get going and get some sleep my self, I’m leaving in the morning George” “Ok, I have already had the VIP room done up just in case” “Ok thanks, good night” Jacob said. They both left the briefing room with smiles on their faces.

*****

That morning Jack and Sam finally made it back to the hotel, it was almost three in the morning. Jack took his tux off and put it over a chair that was in the room, and then he went in to bed just wearing his Simpson’s boxes. Sam was in the bathroom removing her make up. Once done she got out of her gown and put on a white silk nightshirt, then she turns off the light just as she left the bathroom. She walks over to the bed where her lover now fiancée is lying in bed waiting for her. She got in to bed and snuggle up to him and gives him a kiss. They both are happy and in love.

“Sam honey” “Yes Jack” “Do you remember the first song we dance to last night”? “Yes I remember it, why” “Well there was some thing about the song, I just can’t put my finger on it”

“Well, remember when we has Chinese for dinner and the chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate chip biscuits.” “Yea, Mmm, they were yummy” Making Sam giggle. “Well when I got home you were standing over where my CD player was, well it is the same song Jack” “Oh now I remember, man I must have had too much to drink tonight” making Sam laugh. “Now you remember”

“Yea, I just remember some thing else Sam” “What that’s Jack” “It is also on the ring” “What, are you sure” “Yea, Thor told me what he did” “What did he do?” “He said that you were listen to the song and he use it and put it on the ring in both languages”

Then Sam took the ring off and look on the inside of the ring. “It says ‘every thing I do’ that was the song I was listing to when I was aboard the Daniel Jackson” Then she puts it back on her finger. “Well you know now,” Jack said. He gives her another kiss, and then she reaches over and turns off the light that was next to the bed.

“Good night Sam, I love you” “Good night Jack, I love you two.”

They both sung together in one another’s arms. They both close their eyes together and drifted off to sleep. The next morning the phone rang, it was 0830.Both Jack & Sam woke up.

“For crying out loud, who would be calling us at this time of the morning” Jack said, reaches the cordless phone. “O’Neill” Jack said half a sleep “Morning son” Jacob Said “Ah what, who the hell is this ring up so dam early in the morning” “Jack, it’s me Jacob” he said laughing “Jacob, oh Jacob, sorry, still half asleep, had a late night last night” “Yea I know” “What the, what do you mean you know” As Sam roll over and look at Jack.

“Who is it?” She said quietly “Dad” Jack said quietly. “Well George will tell you when you get back next week” “Ok then, ah Jacob why are you calling, I didn’t know that you were back” “Well can I talk to Sam for a moment” “Yea sure” Jack gives Sam a quick kiss, then he past the phone to her.

“Hi dad” “Hi Kido, did you have a good night last night” “Yea we had a good night last night” As Jack got up and went to the bathroom

“Why is Jack in a bad mood this morning Sam” “Ah well for one Dad, we didn’t get back to the hotel till about three this morning and he had little to much to drink last night” “Oh ok, so it was a good night then” “Yes dad, we did have a good night, you are not going to believe what happen”

“Well can you wait till I can visit next time, I better get going Sam, talk to later” “Ok dad, take care, both of you” “Ok we will, another thing Sam, you have a mean right hook, well bye now”

Before Sam had a chance to say some thing the phone went dead. Jack went back to bed as Sam hung up the phone looking puzzled

“Sam are you ok,” Jack said as he got in to bed. “Ah yea, I’ll be right back” Sam got up and went to the bathroom. Few minutes late she was back in bed snuggling up to Jack. “Sam are you sure you are ok” “Yea, it’s just that some thing that dad just said before he hung up” “What was it?”

“He said that I’ve got a mean right hook” “Oh, that is strange”

After talk for a few minutes, they started kissing, and then it became passionate. They made passionate love, calling out one another’s names. Then they collapse into one another’s arms.

After a while they both got up and had a shower to freshen up and older room service for a late breakfast. After they got ready, they left for the club again for a farewell luncheon. When they got there. Rose and John were there. They were waiting for them.

“Hi guys” Rose said “Hi rose” Sam said As Sam sat next to rose. “Sam honey would you like a drink” “Ah yes thanks, I’ll have a diet coke” “Ok, ah Rose would you like anything to drink” “Yes, thanks, I’ll have the same as Sam” “Ok two diets coming up” Then he left to go over to the bar to get the drinks.

“Hey Sam, how is your right hook today,” Rose said giggling. “Yea it’s ok, have you seen Kate since last night” “No but I did hear that she’s got a broken nose, man that must have been some punch” “Well she deserves it, after all she didn’t listen, now she is suffering” “Yea she sure dose” Then Jack came over with the drinks.

“Here you go ladies.” As Jack passes their drink to them. Then he sat down next to Sam with a coke. “Thanks Jack” Rose said. “Thanks honey” She said smiling at him “So what were you two talking about while I’ll was getting the drinks” “Sam broke Kate nose last night and she isn’t in a happy mood this morning.”

“Well that’s my Sam, she can be a lover and a fighter” Jack said smiling. “Well I can see that, after all she was protecting her man” rose said “Yea, Sam knows that I don’t hit women, so I just leave that to her” “Gee thanks for that Jack” She said looking at him. “Hey, you know I don’t hit women, you of all people should know that”

There was only that one time in ’foothold’ where he knocks out the alien Dr Frasier. He said ‘that was weird’

“Yea I know Jack, it’s just a joke anyway” she said smiling. ”Oh, I get it, Gee Sam you are starting to get some bad habits from me” Making Sam giggle. “Well after being around you for eight years, what did you expect” “Hey, come on you two, no arguing here, ok” rose said “It’s ok rose, we do this to one another some times” Sam said “Woo, look at Kate face” Jack said, As he saw Kate walking though the double doors.

They look over to the doorway when Kate walks in with a white plaster case on her red nose. She Saw Jack and Sam then she walks over to their table, every one was watching her heading their way.

“Hello Jack, Sam, this is for you Sam” Then she give Sam an envelope, And then walk away. “What is this” As Sam opens it. “Oh my god, the bitch” Sam said “What is it honey”

“Here take a look” As she past the letter to Jack. “What the hell, what is she playing at” Jack Said, with a frown look on his face. “What is it Sam” rose asks. “She got me up on chargers for assaulting her last night” “What, you’re joking, right” “It’s no joke, not this time, Sam honey, I’m going to make a few calls and see what I can do about this, I’ll be right back”

When he got up, he bent over, gives her a quick kiss then left the room. Jan walk over to where Sam and Rose were sitting. “Hi Sam” Jan said ”Oh hi Jan” with a worry look on her face. “Are you ok Sam” Jan asks “Ah, I don’t know yet” “What is wrong”?

“Jan, Kate has got charger against Sam for the assault after what happen last night” Rose Said “What” Jan said with a surprising look in her face? “Yea it’s true that is why she came over with the letter,” Rose said. “So what are you going to do about it Sam” Jan ask

“Jack is taking care of it now, I know who he is calling, but I can’t tell you guys, because parts of our work is Classified” Sam said “So who every he is calling is classified also then” Rose said “Yes, it is, it looks like things are going to be fine now” Sam said. She watches Jack walk in to the room with a smile on his face. “What do you mean, things are going to be fine Sam” Jan said “Well I can see it on Jack’s face and in his eyes” Sam said. Then all three of them saw Jack’s face as he walks over to the table.

“Hello Jan” “Hi Jack, Sam and Rose has just told me about the letter” “Ah yea about that, Sam sweet heart, I talk to the big guy and he knows about what happen here last night. Every thing is taken care of and there will be no chargers against you cause the cops didn’t get your side of the story or mine.” Jack Said, with a smile on his face.

Sam knows that Jack has called the president for a favor. But He all ready knew about what happen. The president has got some of the secret service agents working under cover to keep an eye on Jack and Sam just in case the NID try to do some thing while they were there, Plus he also knows about Kate Jordan record with men.

Sam got up and went over to where Jack is standing, putting her arms around his neck, looking into his brown eyes and then kissing him. He put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“Ah guys this is not the place for smooching” Rose said causing them to brake apart. “Sorry about that, it’s just one way for me to thank the one I love for helping getting me out of a situation” Sam said still in one another’s arms.

In that time lunch was ready and every one had there lunch and talk for a while. When Daniel, Cassie and Teal’c showed up. They saw Jack and Sam at one of the tables; they had there back to them, they walk over to them. Cassie went and put her hands over Jack’s eyes, causing him to jump.

“Guest who” Cassie said. Causing Sam to turn around to see all three of them were standing there, she smiles at them all.

’Oh no, how am I going to explain the gold disk on Teal’c head, oh I got it, I hope it works’ she though to her self.

“Cassie” Jack said. Then she let go of his head. Then he turns around to see the others there. “Hi guys” Jack Said “Daniel have you been in my lab again” Sam said “Ah yea, why” As he look confuse. “Daniel how many times do I have to tell you not to use the super glue, now Murray will have to wait for a months before that disk can come off his head”

‘Good thing Sam’ She though to her self. They all click on to what Sam has just said.

“Daniel, did you get your self-drunk again and did this to Murray head” Jack said with a smile on his face. Jack and Sam both got up and gave them all a big hug. Then they turn around facing the others at the table. Sam intrudes the three of them to the people that was at the table. Then they all sat down around the table talking. Then Mr. Edwards stood up to the microphone.

“Can I have every ones attention please”? Then the room went quiet.

“Thank you all of you who are here for the luncheon today. It has been an interesting couple of days here, seeing all of you here. I would like to thank the owners of the club for letting us use it for the reunion this weekend and for the DJ for all of his music last night and this morning. Well any way, all of you don’t know this. In the past few days I have been a judge, watching all of you. The thing is that there is a special prize for two people here today. I have been watching them since last night. These two people are special to one another. The prize is a trip for two, to Hawaii for two weeks, all expenses paid for.”

As he looks around the room, Jack held Sam’s hand looking in to her blue eyes smiling at her.

“The couple that has won this prize is…… General Jack O’Neill and his fiancée Col Samantha Carter” He said. Every one clap, It caught both Jack and Sam off guard.

They both stood up still hand in hand. They kiss in front of every one. Then went up to where Mr Edwards was standing.

“I have been watching these two most of the night, talking to all of you and dancing together. Also I do know about what happen last night between Kate Jordan Jack and Sam. It reminds me of the same thing that happen to me years ago. When I was engage to Gail and another women try to hit on me. Well Gail knock the women on her butt. It shows that when two people in love with one another, nothing is going to stop them from being apart, after all, there is an old saying ‘ love conquer all’. That is what happens here last night. Sam stood up for the man she loves, she fort for him and won. I wish the best for them both for the future. Both Gail and I have been married for 56 years, and still going strong. We have four beautiful children, sixteen grandchildren and seven great grand children. So who knows how many kids these two will have when they get married. Oh I will be waiting for the invitation,” He said to them, giving Sam a wink.

Then he stood back for one of them to say some thing. Then Jack went up to the microphone. He was just about to say something when Sam went up next to him and gave him a nudge to move over. He moves over.

“Move over fly boy, it is my turn in the drivers seat” Sam said looking into Jack brown eyes. Every one herd what she just said, the all laugh, Jack moved a side to let Sam speak.

“Thank you Mr. Edwards for the words you have said today as well for last night. It is good to be here seeing all of you this weekend. The thing is I almost didn’t make it here for the weekend. Three months ago I was in an accident while I was at work. I was in a coma for about a week. The doctors though that I might not make it. But I heard a voice telling me that not to give up and that I love you. Those three words, I love you, which what made me really fight for to hang on, to win a battle, not to give up. I knew the voice. So I did every thing I could. When I finally woke up, I called his name. ‘Jack’ I said, knowing that he was near by with my father. The thing was I was engage to another man at that time. The guy’s name is Pete Shanahan. After few days coming out of the coma, I found out that Pete Shanahan was lying to me and he also beat up my goddaughter Cassie Fraser. I didn’t want to believe at first, then when I saw Cassie’s face; I still didn’t want to believe it. What made me relies what sort of guy Pete was, when I look into Jacks eyes, I could see that he and the others where telling the truth. With in few days I broke off the engagement to Pete. Jack has nothing to do with my decision. I was able to talk to Pete and told him that it was over between us. I had no choice, I was thinking about every thing that has happen in the past few days while I was in the infirmary. I know that the decision was hard for me but I did promise a friend that I’d look after Cassie. I have wonderful loving caring friends”

As she look over their Daniel, Teal’c and Cassie are’

“And family who loves me.” ‘As Jack step ford and held Sam’s hand’ “three weeks ago I was almost killed at the Colorado Springs mall. Pete Shanahan escapes from prison and followed me to the mall. He had a gun. He held me at gunpoint. But lucky Jack, my father and friends plus the Colorado Spring police were there. I tried to get away from him bye elbowing him in the stomach and he went over the railing on the third floor taking me with him, I was able to grab the top railing in time. Both My father and Jack grab my wrists in time before I almost let go. Pete some how grabs one of my legs. One of our friends Murray came over to help pull me up. I had no chose but to use my free leg to…. to kick Pete off my leg, he finally let go and fell to his death. I had no choice, If I didn’t do it, I might have died also. They manage to get me up and over the railing. Jack came and put his arms around me for support. I knew right there and then that Jack dose love me; he would do any thing to save my life like he did that day. He has been with me ever since. Then he as me to marry him few days later, I said yes. I know that he will try to protect me in every way possible. I love him so much; I don’t know what I’ll do with out him and our friends love and support. They all mean so much to me, I really shouldn’t call them friends, they’re family to me, all of them. Some of our friends are here today. Guys can you please stand up.’ As they stand up’ these are just some of my friends. The big guy with the gold disk in his forehead is Murray. ’Teal’c put his hand up and then down again’ the other guy is Daniel; he was the one that glued the disk on Murray forehead. ’They all laugh’ the young woman with them is Cassie Fraser. All of them I love plus other friends of ours also. It is good to have friends who love and care for you, who will be there for you when you need them that is what friends are for. So if it weren’t for all of them, I wouldn’t be here today. It is good to see all of you this weekend. I hope to keep in touch with, well most of you. Once again thank you Mr Edwards for the prize, I’m sure it would come in handy for the honeymoon.” Sam Said.

Then Jack spoke. “Well this has been a interesting weekend for every one, including both Sam and my self. It was good to meet all of Sam’s old classmates, and to hear some stories about what you all did when you where at school. It was nice to meet with all of you. Thanks. Oh Kate Jordan, from what I have been told, you deserve that broken nose that Sam gave you last night, I hope you lean your lesson not to mess with another women man.” Jack said.

Then Jack turn to see Sam standing there. He held her hand and walks her to the table where their friends are, after a couple of hours talking and exchanging address and phone numbers with most of the people. Jack, Sam, Cassie, Teal’c and Daniel left the reunion.

Cassie stayed the night at the hotel, and then she had to go back to school. Daniel, Jack and Sam showed Teal’c Washington DC for the week. They all had fun together.

On Saturday night before they had to go back to Colorado Springs they all went to the White House for dinner with Henry and Ruth. It was the first time for Sam, Daniel and Teal’c. On Sunday night all of them finally got back to Colorado Springs in the General private air force plane.

*****

Epilogue

While in Washington for the final week, Jack finally talks to Sam about him retiring again and become SGC civilian leader, so he could marry her. After they both talk about it, she under stands why he wanted to do it and told him that she will stand by him weather he retires or stay in the air force, but she knows that he well retire.

The night they all went to the white house for dinner, Jack told Henry, that he spoke to Sam and decided to retire before the wedding. The president understands and he will inform the joint chief of staff on Monday about it. Jack is going to be telling George about it also on Monday when they return back to the SGC. The evening went well for all of them.

They even told Henry and Ruth few stories about some of the missions that they were on and about Kinsey as well. Ruth was given clearance about the Stargate program, now she knows why Jack doesn’t like Robert Kinsey. After they all had a great time and thank Henry for the hotel stay and paying for it while they were in Washington for that time.

On Monday morning when Jack and Sam arrive back to the SGC, there was a message for them to go to the control room, so after getting change in to their BDU, they both meet in the control room. Walter Davis was there waiting for them. He got a big grin on his face, when he welcomes them back. Before Jack had a chance to say some thing, Walter hit a button then blast door moved, once open, they both saw every one down in the gate room.

They both saw George and Jacob up standing next to the stargate on each end with rope in there hands, when they pull on it, a big white sheet appeared over the stargate, there was writing on it. It said, ‘IT’S ABOUT DAM TIME, WHEN THE DATE’. Then every one clap and cheer at them both. Jack pull Sam into his arms, she buried her head in his chest for a moment.

Then they both heard a young female voice yelling out “KISS, KISS, KISS” Then every one else join in yelling “KISS” over and over again. Sam lifted her head up looking into Jack eyes; he bends over and kisses her on the lips, when that happens, every one yelled to cheer them on. After a moment they broke apart, then look down in the gate room again. There was one thing that was puzzling Sam, so Jack asks.

“Sam are you ok” “Jack how did they know, that we just got engage, we haven’t even told any one yet?” “Yea, your right about that Sam, don’t worry about it, I got a funny feeling, we will find out how they know soon enough” Making them both smile.

Then they both walk down to the gate room where every one is waiting for them, after they both made there way to the top of the ramp, they both got a hug from George and Jacob.

“Ok, dad, spill it, how did you know?” Sam said to her father. “Both of you, turn around and look up on the wall,” Jacob said, with a big grin on his face.

When they did that, every one went quiet, George gave Walter then nod, he turn down the lights in the gate room, then projection appeared on the wall.

“Oh my god” Sam said when she saw what was showing, it was when they were dancing, that is when Jack ask her to marry him. Jack was standing behind her, he puts his arms around her waist, and she leans against him. He whispers in her ear.

“Now we know how they found out, but how did they do that, with out our knowledge?” Sam turns her head to look at him. “I don’t know, perhaps the tok’ra, got something that could do this, I don’t know?” then she turns back to the screen again. Then it stops and they all heard Jacob said to every one there.

“You guys don’t want to piss Sam off, or you would ended up like this, Walter”

A new picture appeared, Jack and Sam watch and they both recognise what it was. It was the seen where Sam and Kate had the fight and what happen afterwards. Every one laugh when Jack said that Kate was the worse kisser in the galaxy. When the picture finishes, the lights return back to normal.

They did find out later that it was Thor who tapes there evening for them, as well as for the Asgard to watch. After all Jack and Sam are important to their race for what they have done over the years for one another.

Once every thing returns back to normal that day, Jack told Daniel, Teal’c, Cassie, George and Jacob about him retiring and how Sam will support him with his decision. Once they all under stand, they are happy for them both.

When they all left the briefing room, Cassie went and told Walter about Jack retiring and an idea she got in mind. She knows that Walter will spread the word about Jack retirement and starting to plan a retirement/ engagement party at the same time. With in five minutes every one on the base found out about Jack retiring.

One month later Jack retired and there was a huge party for him. Even their allies and friends from other planets showed up for it. They had it at Peterson air force base, in one of the big hangers there. There were over seven hundred guests there; Thor transported the allies from the gate room to the hanger. He even did it with the joint chief of staff and personal, plus Henry and Ruth also. Every one had a great time, till George gave every one his speech.

“I would like to thank every one for coming here to celebrate Jack retirement. I have gotten to know Jack for about nine years now, I never for get the first time I meet him, when he made a joke about making a book about what he use to do, he said’ if any one reads it, I’ll have to kill them’. What I did know till he told me that most of his work is classified and the killing part was a joke, it took me a moment to relies that it was a joke. The next day he meet Sam in the briefing room for the first time, Jack though Sam was a man, till she corrected him. Well he doesn’t like sciencest, he told her that strait up, but over the years some how she manage to change his mind on that part. Sam even challenges him to an arm wrestling match right there and then in the briefing room. Ever since then, they both were working together side by side with two of their teammates Dr Daniel Jackson and Teal’c. When ever one of them gets shot, he is there in the infirmary sitting next to there bed, till they wake up, or even if he is in there, they stay with him till the late Dr Janet Fraser shoo them away. Jack some times drives me crazy with the things he dose on the base, he always in high sprites when ever his team comes back in one peace, joking about trees, the weather, sand, Daniels artefacts, or though he calls them rock. Jack has been the best 2IC I have ever work with, and I’ll work with him any time, he is going to be miss by all our new friends and allies who are here tonight, but he will be still working at the SGC, driving Walter crazy as well with Sam also, when he goes walk to her lab to see what she been up to. Well I wish the best for Jack in the future for what he is doing. Plus I think that both Jack and Sam should know that it is more than a retirement party, it is also both of your engagement party, don’t worry Jack, there is cake with this one. I wish them both happiness for the future, To Jack and Sam”

When he raise his beer bottle to them both. “To Jack and Sam” Every one else said. Then Jack got up and said a few things.

“Thanks for the speech George, I, well we would like to thank every one for coming here tonight, it has been great to see old friends here, to talk to you all, I know it has been a long time. Well I hope every one is having a wonderful time tonight. So lets carry on with the party, oh where is the cake, I haven’t seen it yet, I hope it is chocolate, once again, thank you all.”

Then double doors open, when two M.A.L.P came though with trailers on the back. One got big round cake on it the cake was four meters long, on the side of the cake are the stargate symbols, with the SG1 logo on top of the cake; the other cake was made in pyramid shape, like on abydos, when they first went though the stargate. There were nine layers of it with two figurines on top of it; they all knew it was the engagement cake. Every one enjoy the two cakes, it was all gone in under an hour. Every one dance, talks, eats and drinks till the late hour of the night.

Two months later, Jack and Sam finally got married with family and friends watching them saying they’re Val’s. Both Jack and Jacob wore the dress blues for it, even though they both are retired. Every one had a great time, John and Rose were there at the wedding, and so were Mr Edwards and his wife also, Henry and Ruth was also there, with the pentagon staff and the joint chief of staff as well. Jack and Sam went to Hawaii for two weeks for their honeymoon.

Year later Sam gave birth to Jackie Janet Samantha O’Neill, Brown eyes and blond hair. Three months later Sam was promoted to Brigade General. It was the first time in history for husband and wife to be promoted that far with in three years of each other.

Year late Sam gave birth to twins boys Jonathan Jack O’Neill Jr (Jon) and Jake George Daniel Teal’c O’Neill. Jon got blue eyes and brown hair; Jake got brown eyes and brown hair. After the birth of the twins, Sam retired like Jack but still work at the SGC.

The end J