samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: Crystal Skull

Archive: SJA yes and Heliopolis

Feedback: PLEASE???

Notes: This takes place just as Sam has gone home for the night and Daniel protests that it's unfair and whatever happened to working through the night?


//This is so unfair. When he was missing we spend day and night reserching and when I'm gone he's play with a Game Boy?// Daniel thought miserably sitting ontop of Jack's table crosslegged watching him play with the little red game. //and he's winning too.//

"Sir?"

Daniel looked up hopefully as he heard Sam knock on the door. //Good O'l Sam.// He thought proudly as she pocked her head around the corner of Jack's door. Jack waved her in as he switched off the game and threw it onto his bed.

"Majore Carter, what do I owe the pleasure of this vist?"

"Don't play smug with me Joanthan O'Neill. I know you have my car keys."

//Hello?// Daniel thought, his eyebrows raising and his eye widdening. //Jonathan? She *never* calls his Joanthan. Did I miss something?// But Daniels questions where once again egnored and he's curiousity only heightened as Jack stood up smiling mysteriously.

"My dear Samantha, what exactly are you implying?"

Sam shot him a warning looking and held out her hand expectantly for her keys. "Jack." She warned her tone scolding. Jack's smile grew wider and he raised his hands in the air.

"Me? Oh well I guess you'll have to strip search me for them, Major."

//Excuse me?// Daniel almost yelled out. //This is way above normal flirting.// Daniel mused watching as Jack spread his feet apart and raised his hand higher.

"How about I go offer Teal'c the same propersition?"

Jacks smile faltered as he knew she would, but a small grin still tugged at his lips. He lead over to the stack of paper work, which looked more like paper weights, and pulled out the keys in question.

Sam smiled satasified and went over to him to retrieve them, a grin lighting up her feactures as he puckered up his lips and rose the keys higher.

//Hang on, why'd he steal her keys in the first place?// Daniel wondered watching Sam as she reached on tip toe to take the keys off him, but Jack only rose them higher above her head.

"How 'bout a kiss for 'em?" Jack asked making Daniel cough surprised. But as Daniel looked up Sam had wrapped her hands around Jacks neck and wound them into his hair, bringing his head down for an earth shattering kiss.

"Woah!" Daniel cried out, his mouth dropping open at his two best friends making out infront of him. "Ah, you Guys!" He protested.

"I better go." Sam said suddenly ending the kiss and smiling up at him. Jack pulled a face and pouted at her.

"I should think so." Daniel remarked, before Jack interputed him.

"One more for goodluck?" Jack teased coyly mentioning to his cheak.

"Yes, going is good. Going is very good when one of your best friends is WATCHING!" Daniel shouted, wishing not for the first time that his friends would get the hint. But Sam only lingered slightly before reaching up adn then kissing his lightly on one side of his cheack and then the other, before finally planting a soft kiss on his nose.

Jack grinned truimphantly and lowered his head to nuzzle her neck. "Jack we shouldn't." Sam gasped out as he nipped gently behind her ear, causing her to instinctivly tighten her grip on his shoulders. "Jack, not on base remember?" She protested again as he began to leave a fiery trail of kisses down the side of her neck, making her gasp and weaken beneath him.

"Stay." He urged her, looking up only breifly before going to the other side of her neck. He nipped one of her collar bones, making Sam's legs buckle and she rose her thigh up towards his. "Please?" He asked gently pulling her tighter to his body.

"People! Door open...hello!" Daniel protested looking away as the two began to heat up the room, and it wasn't radiation resedue.

"Door." Sam gasped out as he lowered his head further, moving against the cotten shirt fustrated. Jack backed them up towards the door and shut it, locking it, before pressing her against the door. Sam raised her head up and kissed him passionatly as she back him up towards the desk.

"Hey!" Daniel cried out as they landed ontop of him on the desk. "I'm getting out of here." He cried and jumped off. He turned to see Jack pulling Sam's shirt off and throwing it across the room, the martieral slidding through his body. "This is what you two get up too?" He protested and walked out of the room, looking around the hallways for some where to go. "Sheesh." He murmered and walked away. "I am *never* going to sit at that desk again!"



THE END!