samandjack.net

Story Notes: Author's notes: For Lorettakay, cause she asked. And yes, the title is a dig.

Feedback: Hell yeah! Don't make me beg, hit reply and stroke my ego please.

Dedication: As always, for LEW.

Date: 08/01/2005

Copyright © to Venom, 2005


He wasn't complaining, he really wasn't. But… Damn, this was weird.

The pool table wasn't weird. He thought it was a great retirement gift, really. But Carter on the pool table? Naked? Snoring? Yeah, *that* was weird.

Not that her being naked or snoring weren't things that he hadn't seen, felt and heard before but… on the new pool table? It was weird. Not bad weird because, he had to face the facts, naked Carter is a really good thing, regardless of the surroundings.

But… the pool table? He didn't think he was gonna get over that one for a while.

It was tempting to wake her, but she looked so damn cute, not that he would ever repeat that to her. No, he liked his dick attached to his body thankyouverymuch. He couldn't leave her though, she'd make him pay for it later and there would be no sex for a week. Which was *always* bad.

Mmm… Carter!sex… mmm.

Sidetracked.

He watcher her for a few moments, enjoying the view. He'd always known that she was hot, ever since she walking into the briefing room all those years ago. But now they were sleeping together, he was allowed to look. He admired the curve of her hip, the toned calves, flat stomach. Breasts that rose and fell with ever breath she took in her sleeping state.

Mmm…. Carter!breasts… mmm.

Sidetracked. Again. Damnit.

She's always been a restless sleeper, usually spend half the night tossing and turning in their bed. He'd always had the urge to wear a 'cup' to bed, just to protect the family jewels from her often painful knee.

Mmm… Carter!Knee… Na, just didn't have the same ring to it.

"Stop staring at me and help me up."

"You're awake."

"Yes. Awake, confused as to why I am naked, and damn uncomfortable."

He snorted. He didn't understand why she had been naked on his retirement gift anymore than she did. He'd spent the better part of the night passed out on the sofa with Daniel on the floor next to him. He's only found her by accident, when he was walking around looking for his belt that appeared to have gone missing.

But he didn't want to miss the opportunity to ogle.

God he loved her.

"Jack, if you ever want to have sex with me again, move your ass and help me up."

He did, quickly.

***

Ta-da!

=====
Cheers, Venom

http://loveandwar-tv.tripod.com/index.html
http://www.livejournal.com/users/venom69/