samandjack.net



Sam and Daniel went trough the cuantic mirror to explore another alternative universe.At SGC they found out that half of the personnel of the base was at Sam's house to celebrate the alternative Janet's wedding whith none other then the other Charles Kawalski.

-So how do you think were suppose to tell to Jack and Janet about this?, Daniel started laughing.Just think for a moment his best dead friend with our best friend will get married in a couple of hours.

-That's not so unusual people met, they fall in love, get married and besights if our Kawalski had lived maybe they would have got married,maybe not with each other but still...

-You did notice that the other you is engaged.I understood Pete's the lucky guy.And they'll have a double weeding soon.You,...hm, well Sam and Pete, me and Sarah(Jonas is gonna kill me when he'll find out about this)...

-Ya I know but since the ceremony is about to start I suggest that we shut up ok? During the ceremony when the priest asked there was a reason not to marry the couple the wearest thing happened...

-Father I don't have a reason, but still I have to ask someone something, the alternative universe Jack said.

-Yes Jack what is it? Charles was surprised about his best man stopping the weeding Jack on the other hand kneeled before the other Sam and said:

-"Marry me, marry me now Sam cause I'm so damn affraid of losing you I don't give a damn on my career I just want you, say yes please, Sam,I love you".

-Jack, what on Earth do you think you are doing asking my daughter that?Jacob was a litle angry and really releaved to hear that on that moment.

-Jacob, she could say no but I wanna hear that from her not from you.So what do you say, Sam? Will you marrie me? Then the other Sam raised her head and whisppered at Jack's ear :"I want you colonel.Do you want me?",she then smilled and said to Doctor Weir :I quit,afterwards she added Father will you marrie us too?

-I will but you will need someone to take you to the ile, a bridesmaid and a bestman, and most of all you need a weeding drees.

- She has a dress right here and we'll be the maid and best man, Sarah Geordan came from her place pushing Daniel who was careeing a splendid white dress.

-Ok, well till Sam changes her clothes, everybody take your places:Sarah go and help Sam please, Jacob act like a father who has to take his daughter to the ile,Daniel, Jack take your places,ok?, Janet was really enjoing how things turned out in the end In the meanwhile Sam turned at Daniel and said :ok we can go home now this is just another of the other me marrying an other general O'Neill,let's go home.(i wonder if God is trying to tell me something?,she thought) After a couple of hours inthe debriefing room Janet had an shock bigger than the rest of SGC's personnel and Jack O'Neill put together.

-Me and Kawalski,Sam and the gen., Sarah and Daniel,oh boy lucky you sir...

-Why is that doc?Jack asked At least the other you'll have someone to go fishing with, no offence Sam, everybody then started laughing and as they did Sam's thoughts were:"I wonder how they'll react when I'll announce my engagement to Jack. After all preety soon I'll leave the Air force because were gonna have a baby....

.............................THE END.........................................