samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers/ Sequels: I guess you could say it is a missing scene from Getting Revenge.

Feedback: NEEDED!! CRAVED!! Angel_530@hotmail.com AIM SN- Dr Angel McCloud

Archiving: Helopolis and Sam and Jack, please, all others please ask first. I know this is kinda weird, it's just I was BORED!!


"Okay little guy, I know it's probably not comfy in there and all but daddy has to ship out soon so you will stay in there until I return. Got it?" Jack said to his wife's large stomach.

"Jack, what are you doing?" Sam said, peering down at her weird husband.

"Nothin, just talking to the baby. Dr. Spock says that the baby can hear you when you speak to him."

"Oh okay, not very scientific though."

"Oh there she goes with the scientific stuff again. Son, I want you to be smart but please don't talk to me like that, or confuse me in any way."

"Jack, I'm sure he won't try."

"HA! Yea right, most teens do try to confuse their parents."

"Jack he isn't even a day old yet. I doubt you need to worry about it now."

"Dr. Spock says that it is always good to be prepared for the future."

"He means when the baby is born, Jack."

"No he said that you need to prepare for the future, not just the immediate future but the future way ahead of us to."

"Honey, did you memorize that entire book?"

"Yup, I read it 6 times."

"Well your starting to sound smarter than Daniel."

"Really? Oh I guess I need to memorize more books then."

"I guess so."

"Wait, does that mean that I sound like a scientist? UGGGH no way then. I DO NOT want to be a scientist."

"You don't? Well your nice. God if I knew you hated me that much I wouldn't have said yes." Jack got this worried look as tears started streaming down Sam's cheeks.

"Oh no honey, sweetie, Sam, I didn't mean it that way, I like your kind of scientist, just Danny's kind is well.. they are weird.

//sniff// "Oh so now //sniff// I'm weird? Oh thanks."

"No, no not you! I said it was Daniel. Not you!"

"Oh so now I'm a liar? What kind of marriage is this? //sniff//"

"Sam, you are not a liar, I just don't want you mad at me. I love you."

"Oh god Jack, //sniff// I'm sorry, it is just I have no idea why I am crying."

"Hormones?"

"How the [censored] would you know???? Are you me? NO! //sniff//"

"Sam"

"Don't' talk to me!" And with that she stalked out.



THE END!!