samandjack.net

Story Notes: NOTES: I was thinking about this story after remembering what happen to a couple few years ago, so I decided to write it. Happy Easter every one Thanks to ILOVESG1 for beta reading thisThis is the ring i choice for this story

EGG SURPRISE


Two weeks before Easter, Major General Jack O'Neill was a man on a mission; he walked into one of the chocolate shops where they handmade all sorts of chocolates, shapes and sizes.

He told them his idea and asked for their help; they were glad to help him with his quest.

Two weeks later Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter was at home for the Easter weekend. She missed Jack a lot since he had moved to Washington eighteen months ago. They had started dating just after his move. When he visits Colorado Springs, he stayed at her house, in her bed.

Sam was asleep when Jack showed up, in a bright light, early on Saturday morning. He sat on the bed next to Sam and bent over and gave her a kiss, which made them both smile. When she opened her eyes, he was there in his dress blues and carrying two dozen long stem red roses.

"Jack, what's going on?" He smiled at her and passed her an Easter egg.

"I know how much you love chocolate and like to find out what is inside, so here is my Easter gift to you."

He passed her a ten by seven centimeters chocolate egg with blue foil, with red hearts all over it. Sam looked at the egg and frowned. Then she looked back at Jack, who got up and put the roses on the other side of the bed, than back to the egg. She unwrapped it and then looked up at Jack.

"Go on, I know what you are like at Easter," he said smiling.

She looked at the egg and broke it into pieces. She got quite a surprise to see something shiny sticking out. She pulled it out and turned to Jack, who was on one knee by that time.

"Jack?" she looked up to see where he was as he held onto her left hand.

"Sam you mean the world to me; hell the galaxy to me. You will always be my favourite egghead. You know I haven't got much to offer you, but will you, Samantha Carter, marry me?"


Everyone, from the White House, Pentagon, SGC, Area 51, the Daniel Jackson (Asgard) and the Alpha site who were listening in, were holding their breathes. Most of them had been waiting for this moment for ten years.

"Yes Jack, I will marry you."

He took the ring from Sam's hand and slipped it onto her hand. It was a princess cut diamond, with two round diamonds on each side, set in 18ct gold. Then he stood up and sat on the bed and gave her a passionate kiss. Everyone listening cheered when she said yes.

Three days later, in the Colorado Springs and Washington, D.C. paper's social announcement pages:

*Air Force Major General Jack O'Neill (Washington) surprised Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter (Colorado Springs) with a chocolate Easter egg, with an engagement ring inside it, early Saturday morning.

Congratulations to the happy couple on their engagement. General O'Neill had this to say "Sam loved her egg surprise and she will always be my favourite egghead "* there was also a photo of the happy couple in their dress blues.

The end