samandjack.net
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Filled with frustration and doubt, Jack moves into his new house
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Original Archive Date: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5797 Read: 3582
Published: Sep 02, 2009 Updated: Sep 02, 2009
Story Notes:
Never Alone: Email: su_freund@ficwithfins.com

Website: http://www.ficwithfins.com/

Content Warnings: use of mild language and small references to sex

Season: 9 onwards

Spoilers: General S9 spoilers

Sequel/Series Info: Sequel to Never Alone Part 17: Moving On…

Status: Series

File Size: 68 KB

Archive: My site, Jackfic yes, SJD yes, Gateworld, FanFiction Net

Author’s Note:
1. The fic challenge on the As The Stargate Turns Group this week (issued 1 Jan 2006) was to use the line "I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected" and/or the word 'horseback' and I have used both in this fic.

2. My eternal thanks to Livi for our thought provoking discussions. She provided me with so much useful information about various aspects of accommodation and locations in the US, particularly the Washington / Virginia area and Alexandria, as well as supplying a lot of other helpful information, some of which will no doubt be used in future fic. She was also good enough to read through my draft fic and pick up some errors, as well as supplying me with some additional ideas. This chapter is dedicated to her. Despite her help, any and all errors in this story are entirely my responsibility. Also thanks to Lee for some useful information about hops, and pilots, used in this fic.

1. Chapter 1 by Su Freund [Reviews - 0] (5797 words)