samandjack.net

Story Notes: SPOILERS: Season nine

NOTES: I was thinking about this story during milking, so I decided to write it. Thanks to ILOVESG1 for beta reading this for me.


It had been eight months since Jacob passed away and Sam broke up with Pete. Two weeks after they broke up he returned to Denver.

It was just after Christmas when Pete returned to Colorado Springs on a case that he was working on. Pete walked in to the staff room to meet another detective, who was also assigned to the case.

"Hi Mike, how's it going" they shook hands

"Hi Pete, you know, can't complain. Here help yourself, I'll be back with the file in a couple of minutes, I need to make a phone call first"

"Sure, go ahead"

Mike left Pete alone. Luckily the room was empty. Pete got himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table and started reading the paper.

He flicked through it, not knowing that every officer at the station was watching, either through the window or on the security camera.

When he flicked over the next page, he was shocked at what he saw in front of him, circled in red. He stood up and walked out of the room, rather upset.

The notice read; *Major General Jonathan `Jack' O'Neill (Washington DC) and Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter (Colorado Springs) are pleased to announce their engagement to family and friends on Christmas day*

End