samandjack.net



"Sam we don't have time, just pick one!" Dr, Janet Fraiser yelled while Major Samantha Carter was frantically searching for the right "channel" one the quantum mirror.

"I'm trying to find one." Sam stated in a hurry. "Sam I'm placeing the C-4 on the mirror and it's set for 30 seconds." Janet said as she started the countdown. "Sam uh...we have company!" "What?!" Sam turned around and stared down the hall and saw Martouf fireing at them. "Go now Sam!" Janet yelled as she and Sam touched the mirror. They turned around and watched the picture fade as the C-4 exploded.

They were now in a dark room which looked like a storage unit. "Umm where are we?" Janet asked as she guided herself to the door. "Another reality Janet." Sam stated sarcastically. "I know that." Janet stated as she opened the door. As she did so an Airman threw up his gun and stated "Who are you and how did you get in?" "I'm Doctor Janet Fraiser and this is Major Samantha Carter. We need to speak to Jack O'Neill immeadiatly." Janet said kind of in a demanding tone. "You two are coming with me." The airman stated as he led them to a room had another airman watch the door. "I'll be back." Was all the young airman stated as he left.

"O'Neill." "Sir I'm Lt. Marc Joans we have two ladies at area 51 asking to speak to you." "Well who are they?" Brig. General Jack O'Neill asked sarcastically. "One claims herself to be Major Samantha Carter and the other Dr. Janet Fraiser." "That's impossible Carter is... wait did you say "Major"?" Jack asked confused. "Yes Sir. They said they came through the quantum mirror." Joans answered in the same tone as the General. "Ok I'll have someone pick them up in two hours. Meanwhile keep them in good conditions." "Yes Sir." Joans walked back to where Sam and Janet were at. "You will be taken to talk to Colorado in two hours." "Are we going to speak to Jack O'Neill.?" Sam asked concerned. "Yes. And his name is Brig. General Jack O'Neill."

(In Colorado)

Sam and Janet were escorted to the SGC and arrived in a total of four hours. They were greeted by Jack when the arrived. "It's you." Sam whispered as she felt a lump in her throat start to build. "Good afternoon ladies. Shall we go and debrief?" Jack stated as he gestgured them to the elevator. Sam and Janet walked in the briefing room and saw SG-1 sitting at the table. There was Colonel Samantha Carter, Teal'c, and Dr. Daniel Jackson. "Jack want to let us in on something?" Daniel stated looking as if he had just saw a ghost. "Umm yeahsure...Carter, Teal'c, Daniel, this is well Carter and Fraiser." Jack stated in a baffeled tone. "Sir with all do respect if she (looking at the Alternate Sam) stays here she could go through entropic cascade faliure like the last time." Carter stated still shocked to see...herself and Janet.

"I know Carter so I called dad to come here and see if he knew how to stop it. He should be here now." The stargate activated and Jacob Carter was led to the briefing room. "Umm Sam, Fraiser; this is Selmak." Jack stated walking to his chair. All of the sudden AU Sam and Janet's eyes widened. AU Sam grabbed and SF's 9 mil and fired at Jacob. "He's gonna kill you!" AU Sam yelled as she fired at Selmak. Carter stood up and grabbed her gun and shot AU Sam in the shoulder. "What in the world are you doing?" Janet screamed at Carter. The Airman grabbed Janet and Sam and after getting AU Sam all fixed up they were assisted back to the briefing room with armcuffs on. "You can't trust him." Janet stated as she raised her voice a little. "My dad is Tok'ra not goa'uld! And you tried to shoot him!" Carter yelled back to them. "Colonel!" Jack stated as he stood up. "I'm sorry Sir." Sam stated in a more calm voice. "Now Sam why did you try to shoot him. I presume he is you dad as well." Jack stated as he sat back down.

"How can you have a Tok'ra on this base?" AU Sam asked perplexed. "Because they hate the goa'uld." Daniel answered sarcastically. "The Tok'ra and the Asguard took over the base in our reality and killed almost everyone we knew." Janet said as she started to cry. "What? Jack snapped back. "No the Tok'ra and Asguard are good the Goa'uld are bad." In our reality the goa'uld are good and the Tok'ra and Asguard are bad."AU Sam stated confused as ever.

"Samantha, how did you and Doctor Fraiser escape from your reality?" asked Teal'c. "Well the attack came sudden. The Asguard came in ships and landed on the mountain they sealed all of the exits and started sending Tok'ra down from their ships. Martouf started to fire at my Colonel Jack O'Neill and we took cover. He ordered Janet and myself to use the quantum mirror to get help. As we headed for the room with the mirror. I turned around and saw..."AU Sam started to cry..." I saw Selmak (who took over Martouf) kill my Jack. We set the C-4 to blow up the mirror after we came through yours. So I'm positive he couldn't come through...and we can't go back." AU Sam said as she tried hard to hold back the tears.

They finished the briefing and finally ansered all questions. Major Carter and Dr. Fraiser were shown to their MVP rooms. They had two separate rooms but with an ajoining door which can be locked on both sides.


"Janet it's so hard I miss him so bad." AU Sam said while holding the picture of her and Jack kissing at Daniel's Christmas party. "I know Sam I miss my husband too. I never would have thought I would lose him. Daniel meant the world to me." Janet said now crying with Sam. "And the hardest part is that you see him and you love you and yet he doesn't have feelings for you. Beacuse he isn't him." Janet said silently sobbing. "I know Janet; but atleast a part of him will still be with me." AU Sam said as she put her hand on her stomach. "How many weeks pregnant will you be?" Janet asked Sam trying to cheer her up. "I'll be 16 weeks tomarrow." Sam said with a radiant smile. "Well I'm going to try to get some rest.You should do the same." Janet said walking into her room. "Ok I will." Sam said as she closed the ajoining door. She stared at the picture till she fell asleep.


(NEXT DAY)

There was a knock on AU Sam's door and she woke up startled. She got up and opened the door to see Carter there. "Hi. I was wondering if you wanted to go and eat breakfast now? Janet is already down there waiting for you." Carter asked politlely. "Sure I'll be down the after I get changed." AU Sam said as she shut the door infront of her.

AU Sam made her way down to the commissary and opened the door and saw Jack, Carter, Daniel, Teal'c and Janet at the table. "Hey Sam. I saved you a seat over here." Janet said as AU Sam made her way to the table. "Morning...umm what exactly do I call you?" Jack said making everyone but Teal'c smirk. "Umm I don't know Jack." She said with a smile. "No I'm serious we have a Carter; and Sam is your name but it's Carter's too. So..." Jack said before taking a bite of fruit loops. "You could just call me Sam # 2." Sam said making every one laugh.

They finished the breakfast and everyone went back to work.

(FOUR DAYS LATER)

"Hey umm...Sam;Janet; Doctor Lee has your test results back. She wants you two down there." Carter stated as she approched them in the haul. I'll show you where it is." Carter as she took them there. Doctor Nicole Lee was the doctor there.She was around 5'5 and had light brown hair and green eyes. She greeted them as she entered. "Hello ladies. I have your blood work back. I noticed that you, Sam, also have a marker in your blood. I presume you also had a symbiote in you?" The doctor asked. "Yes I had Jolinar in me. She was Tok'ra but she died for me. She new that I didn't have a choice and I was very weak at the time so Jack and Sg-1 rescued me and now I'm left with the protien marker in my blood." She answered back. "I also noticed that you were pregnant." The Doctor stated sadly. "Yes I'm sixteen weeks...what "was" pregnant?! Sam started to tear up. "What happened?" She asked shocked. "We can't be certain but we think it has to do with going through the mirror. I'm so sorry." The doctor finished and started talking with Janet.

Sam left Janet and Dr. Lee there. She started crying and she statred running to her room and as she darted faster down the haul she ran right into Jack. "Woah! Watch it there...hey Sam what's wrong." He started to say in a more concerned tone. "Nothing Jack. Really." She couldn't hold back the tears and opened the door to her room and ran inside leaving Jack in the hallway very confused. "Umm Sam do you want to talk about it?" Jack asked as he walked into her room. Sam didn't say anything she just stared at two pictures; the one of her and Jack and another of Sam and Jack's baby. Jack walked over to her and saw the pictures she was staring at. "Sam...it's ok to cry." He walked over to the door and closed it behind him and walked back over to Sam. "I"m sorry but I miss him so bad." She said turning around to face him. "It's gonna be ok." Jack said while pulling her into a hug. "I was pregnant. But now I..." She started to cry and he tried to calm her down. "Sam was it my...his...baby?" He while she cried on his shoulder. "Yes. We got married two years ago. And I was 16 weeks pregnant. I thought I would still have a part of him but... their both gone." She said while she handed him the pictures. "Wow where was this?" He asked about what he saw. "Oh that was Daniel's Christmas party two years ago. That was 4 months before we got married." She said with a smile. "I think I remember but I didn't go because I wanted to be alone." Jack said with a smile. He tried to comfort her as much as he could but then reality struck him. "Umm Sam I have to go." He got up quickly and left.

He went to Carter's lab. "Hey Carter." "Oh Hi Sir." She said as she stopped typing on her computer. "Hey um do you remember Daniel's Christmas party that he had two years ago?" Jack asked in a hushed tone. "Yes." She replied back. "Did you go?" He asked her with a serious look on his face. "Yes Sir I went. But you weren't there. You said you were going but you never showed up." She said remember the party. "Oh ok." Was all that Jack said back. "Why Sir?" "Umm never mind Carter. I got to go back to my General like business. Have fun Carter." he said as he walked out. "Yeahsureyabetcha." she replied in a sad whisper.

A little while later...

She walked to Jack's office and knocked on the door. "Come in." Jack replied. "Oh Hi Carter. What can I do for you?" He said in his normal cheery tone. "I was thinking the entropic cascade faliure would have already happened days ago with Sam. She should have already gone through the stages." She said as he gestured for her to take a seat. "Well the last Carter we had here was a Doctor not in the airforce." He stated. "Well that shouldn't have anything to do with it Sir." She said with a smile. "I know but doesn't that mean that she didn't have some kinda marker in her blood?" He stated dumbfoundly. "Sir you don't think..." She started to say when he interrupted her by saying, "Well that's the only thing I can think of; Sam had Jolinar in her like you. I want you to run some tests and let me know asap." He said as she stood up and left.

Carter asked Sam if she would help research the problem. Meanwhile while working on the problem; Janet headed to the Commissary to get some lunch.

She walked in and saw Daniel sitting with Teal'c. It seemed to her that Daniel was avoiding her or trying to. So she walked up to them. "Hi Daniel. Hi Teal'c." She said as she noticed Teal'c bow his head and Daniel give a quick glance up and then look back at the folder he was reading. "Um Teal'c if you don't mind can I have a word with Daniel please." Janet asked nicely. "I will finish this conversation another time Daniel Jackson." Teal'c said before bowing his head and leaving. "Hey, can I sit down?" Janet asked trying to make eye contact. "Sure." Daniel said turning the page on the file he was reading. "What are you reading?" She said trying to make converstaion. "The report Dr. Lee had about you two." Daniel said still not looking at her. "Oh so you heard about Sam?" Janet said sadly. "Yeah, she was 16 weeks pregnant?" Daniel said as he lifted his head to face Janet. "Who was the fath...um never mind." He said looking back down at the file. "It was her Jack." She said making his head shoot up. "But wasn't the AU Jack also in the military? Didn't your reality have regulations?" Daniel said inquisitvely. "Yes but did you have a Christmas party two years ago?" "Yeah. What does my party have to do with them?" He asked confused. "Well did you ever give Jack your present?" She asked a little too excited. "Uh no I told him only if he came to the party then he could have it." Daniel said with a bright smile. "Well Sam's Jack came; and he got your present. My Daniel tricked him and said let me go get it. He said "Stay here Jack." so Jack stayed while my Daniel brought Sam to him and told them to look up." She started to say as she saw Daniel's curiosity grow. "And..." Daniel said with excitment. "Jack grabbed Sam and said screw the regs right as he dipped her down and kissed her. I got a picture of that one." Janet said with a smile which matched the excited doctors. "So are you saying with other than all the quatum physics stuff if Jack from my reality came they could have been together?" Daniel said eagerly. "From what I know, yes."Janet replied.

The two of them laughed for a while exchanging looks and information that they knew about each other. "Wow how do you know sooo much about me Janet?" Daniel with a smile. Janet's smile quickly faded. "What? Did I offend you?" Daniel asked concerned.

"No Daniel it's just that well..at your christmas party... i guess you had one two many drinks and you said... I mean my Daniel said that he loved me. I didn't believe him so I left the party and you...I mean he... came after me the next day after feeling refreshed. He came into the infirmary at base, and he told me he meant what he said. He said he really does love me." An awkard silence fell between both of them. "Did you tell that to your Janet?" She asked with tenderness in her voice. "Yes." Daniel said in a low whisper. "What happened then?" She asked making him look back down at the table. "Umm well I did get drunk, I did tell her that I loved her, she did leave like you and I did chase her the next day and tell her but she still didn't believe. The next thing I know we're being called off world to help an SG team. And she was killed in battle." Daniel stated in a regretful tone. "I was with her when she died, I saw her die. It tore me apart." Daniel stated intensely. "Oh Daniel I am so sorry. Is that why you were avoiding me earlier?" Janet said emotionally. "Yeah I'm mean it's so hard I thought I lost you and here you are and you're different in a manner of speaking." Daniel said correcting himself. "Daniel. How do you think I feel? I actually lost my Daniel. We were married and in 2 months we would have been married for three years." Janet said while tears appeared in her eyes. "And the worst part was that I found out that I can't have children!" Janet said while letting the tears escape her eyes. "Oh Janet I'm so sorry." Daniel said as he got up and went to hug her. They embraced and he walked her back to her quarters. "Thanks for walking me to my room Daniel. I'm sorry I cried on you back there." Janet said while wiping her eyes. "No I understand. Well you better get some rest; I'll talk to you later." Daniel said as he walked away.


(IN CARTER'S LAB)

"It's been two hours Carter. I think we've proved that your theory of the marker in my blood causes the prevention of entropic cascade faliure."AU Sam stated as she started heading to the door. "Ok thanks for giving me ideas and for helping me, Sam." Carter said as she finished her last sentence of her report. "Uh Carter, can I ask you a question?"AU Sam replied as she walked back into Carter's lab. "Yeah." "Are you and Jack..." AU Sam's eyes finished her sentance for her. "Oh no the regulations would not allow it." Carter replied starting to blush slightly. "Do you love him?"AU Sam asked suddenly. Carter's head shot up to meet her twins' eyes. "I don't think we really need to be discussing this at the momement." Carter said as she felt the blush appear on her face. "You do don't you?!" AU Sam said with a grin on her face. "I know you're all military and you don't want your personal life interfior. But Jack and I took a chance at it. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't admit my feelings for him and have this incident happen. I loved him before I admitted it to myself." AU Sam stated with a reassuring smile.

"We may be the same person but that's where we are different. I can't give my love to him and then have him leave me. Because he's still apart of SG-1; even though he is General he still goes on missions. I couldn't love him and have him die. I care about him way to much for that to happen. Carter stated sincerely. "How can you do that? How can you torture yourself like that? I lost my Jack and then I come here and see him perfectly well and alive. Can you imagine how hard that is for me? I was going to have his child but Doctor Lee said because I was weak, and stressed I lost my only peice of Jack I had left!" AU Sam broke down and the tears fell from her face.

"Carter please it isn't fair for him to love you back but can't have your love. You still have a chance with your Jack. My Jack was murdered. He's gone." AU Sam stared into Carter's eyes and saw how her words were affecting her. "I got to go. So if you'll excuse me." Carter said walking down the hallway.

Carter went to the locker room and took a shower and cleared her thoughts. She got dressed and headed for the General's office.

(GENERAL'S OFFICE)

She knocked on the open door and he motioned for her to come in. She walked in and the General was finishing up his phone conversation. "Yes Sir. Ok will do Sir. I know thank God this Samantha Carter has long hair so we can tell them apart. Ok Sir. Goodbye." He hung up the phone and offered for her to sit. "Hi Carter. That was General Hammond, he keeps insisting me to call him George but if I do it takes the fun out of making him feel old." He said as he laughed.

"Sir, you were right about your theory about the marker in her blood; it does prevent the faliure from occurring." Sam said thinking of the fact that there would now be two of her around. "Wow maybe I am getting smarter." Jack said making her smile. "When I ask you this question I want a seroius answer not one like last time. How are you coping with the whole twin thing?" Jack asked seriously. "Honestly? I think it's odd Sir. I can't really say how I feel because I'm not sure if I mind it of dislike it." Sam said trying to make herself clear. "Well I have good and bad news Colonel." He said with a smirk on his face. "Which do you prefer first?" He asked with a smile. "Good I guess Sir." "No you have to pick bad first it will make more sense." He said making her giggle. "Sorry Sir I know, no giggling." Sam stated with a radiant smile. "Well actually I think I kinda like it now Carter. Oh but that's not that bad news. "Janet and Sam have to become an SG team temporarily. I have been given orders to find a suitable planet for the two to live on but not by themselves. That's the good news. If you felt weird having another one of you around, well she's going to be relocated." Jack said with a smile. "Well I think i'm going to hit the sack now. Have a good night Colonel." Jack said standing up and walking towards the door. "Sir?" Carter said as they started walking down the hallway. "Yes Colonel?" Jack asked looking at her. "Good night." With that said she walked into the elevator alone and when the doors closed she sighed aloud and she knew she blew it.


(A COUPLE WEEKS LATER)

After AU Sam and Janet were debriefed on what was to happen they were about to gear up and go on the mission Doctor Lee walked up to the mic and stated, "General, may I have a word with you before you go?" "Yeahsureyabetcha." Jack walked up to where Dr. Lee was and started talking with her. The Gate was deactivated while they talked. "Are you certain?" Jack asked cautiously. "Yes Sir. I strongly suggest she shouldn't go." Lee assured him. Jack walked over to the mic and asked for both Carters and Janet to have a word. "Ms. Fraiser how long ago did you run out of the perscription pills your doctor gave you?" Dr. Lee asked curiously.

"Umm I ran out about two weeks before we arrived here. They were pills to help my migrains." Janet answered confused by why these questions were so important. "Oh I had one left but Sam was so emotional about what had happened she had migrains so I gave her the last one I had. But the last one I had taken was about three weeks before we came." Janet said still baffeled. "You gave one to Sam three weeks ago?" The dr. asked. "Yes, why?" Janet asked frustrated. "Those pills where not migrain pills we researched the name and it is another for basically birth controll pills." The doctor stated sadly. "So I presume that is how your baby died Ms. Carter. I am so sorry." "Are you saying I killed my baby?" AU Sam asked franically. "Sam I'm so sorry I didn't know." Janet said hugging her friend. "No Jack! Jack please. I need you! Why did you leave me!" AU Sam started crying harder. She ran out of the gate room and headed for the elevator to go to her room. Janet decided not to follow her she needed to be alone. "I'll tell you the story." Janet said as she walked to the briefing room.

(ONE HOUR LATER)

Janet explained AU Sam's relationship, the christmas party and everything. She even said she was married to Daniel in her reality but both Sam and she kept their maiden names. SG-1 was shocked. "O'Neill does this situaition indicate that SG-1 will refrain from Gate travel for a certain period of time?" Asked a Jaffa who has mainly tried to avoid getting into this matter. "Yeah Teal'c it does." Jack answered as he ran his hands through his hair. "Then may I request to return to Chu'lak." Asked an eager Jaffa. "Yeah Teal'c go ahead I know you don't like this twin thing. It's confusing." Jack said as Teal'c nodded.

Soon Teal'c left for Chu'lak and was to be away while the matter was being sorted out. Soon everyone left the briefing room but Sam and Jack. "Sir if I may...I think I might have a solution to the problem." Jack nodded for her to state her solution. "What if we can get the Quantum Mirror here and find another reality for Sam to live...maybe one where there is a Samantha Carter...dead or already gone." Sam said hoping for Jack to consider. "Carter why didn't we think of that long ago?" Jack asnwered her with a reassureing smile. "I'll call the president and ask for permittion." Jack said walking to his office. "And I'll go talk with Sam and Janet." Carter went to go find Janet and Sam.

(IN SAM"S GUEST ROOM)

Carter knocked on AU Sam's door and Janet opened it and offered for her to come in. Sam was staring at the picture of her and Jack kissing intimatly under Daniel's Christmas present. "Hey umm the General and I were talking and we think we have another solution for you two." Carter said wishing she could help them more. "We were thinking if our President allows this we want to find an alternate reality for you two; maybe one where you are umm not alive there." Carter stated noticing how awkard that must sound. "Why didn't you give us the oppurtunity earlier?" AU Sam stated in a bitter tone. "Because we didn't think of this option yet." Carter snapped back. "Ok Sam(s) don't get antsy, Carter can you give us time to talk it over?" Janet asked in a much nice tone then what the two of them were speaking in. "I'm sorry can you give us an hour." AU Sam said nicer. "Yeah sure." Carter said before she got up and walked out.

"Hey Sam, I'll be right back ok?" Janet told Sam as she headed for the door. "I think you'll need sometime to think it over and I do to." Janet said as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Janet roamed the halls looking for Daniel's quarters. After realizing she was lost she asked an airman to assist her to Daniel's quarters. She was shown the way and she walked down the hall and knocked on his door waiting for an answer. Daniel opened the door and saw Janet standing there. "Oh hi Janet. What can I do for you?" He asked with his witty smile. "Can we talk please?" Janet asked not meaning to sound so serious. "Is something wrong? Daniel asked suddenly. "Umm kind of." Janet said trying to not seem to upset. "Ok you want to talk about it?" Daniel said as he offered her to come in. "Your Sam thought of an even better idea for me and Sam. Instead of going to a different planet and staying there; your Sam thought if we could find another alternate reality for us preferibly one in which we are dead." Janet said trying to sound happy. "Oh. So you're going leave again?" Daniel asked bitterly. "Daniel, I came here to get some encouragement! Now if you don't want to help me then I'll leave!" Janet said as she quickly turned around to leave. "Don't leave! Janet please!" Daniel said walking runnung after her. He soon caught up to her and asked for her to stop just for one second. Janet stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him. "Janet just please...please just hear me out...you can't leave."

Daniel started to say as she started to turn back around again. "I lost you once, I don't want to loose you again!" Daniel said making her stop dead in her tracks. "Daniel you love her. I'm her physically; I'm not the Janet Frasier you loved." She said emotionally. "Maybe not. But when go back to another alternate reality do you really want to start over? I mean make another friendship with another one of me and start back at the beggining again?" Daniel said walking up to her. "Daniel, I don't but...you...never mind." Janet said hanging her head. "What?" Daniel said lifting her face to meet his. "I can't have children. You want children I know you do." She said as she took her eyes of him and looked at the floor. "That doesn't matter to me. I'll still love you for who you are, with children or without." He said as he took her hand in his. "Do you mean that?" She asked seriously. "I said what I mean; and I mean what I say...yes." He said gently. "Because those pain pills I was taking about three weeks before I arrived here, they were birth controll pills. I don't know why my doctor gave them to me but he said they were pain relievers for my migrains and...I had one left over...and Sam needed on because of the whole situation so I gave her my last one, and it killed her baby." She said painfully. "Oh I'm so sorry." He said compassionatly. "But I got my tests back from the check-up and I'm pregnant! Daniel I'm pregnant with my Daniel's baby." She said with tears of joy in her eyes. "Oh Janet. I'm so happy for you. But I thought you said you couldn't have children?" Daniel asked very confused. "Well, sorry, but I figured if you really loved me than you would love me if I could have children or not." She said as she hugged him. "But now you know that I will always love you. Now will you stay with me here not another reality?" He asked sincerely.

He and Janet finished discussing about how they could persuade Jack to let her stay.

(IN JACK'S OFFICE)

Jack was on the phone and before he hung up he said, "Please come to my office now." Shortly after he hung up there was a knock on his door. He walked over to it and opened it and welcomed the person in. "You needed to speak with me?" She said politely. "Yes thank you for coming as soon as you did." He asnwered her after she took a seat in his office. "The president said we could go with the plan." He said happily. "Sir I have a feeling Janet will want to stay here." Carter said with a smile. "Oh Danny's got a new friend, I see." Jack said sarcastically. "I would think that Janet would..." Carter started to say as Daniel and Janet knocked on the door. "Hey Jack...oh are we interrupting somthing?" Daniel asked noticing the two of them with the same smile on the faces. "No Danny. What do you need?" Jack asked while making a glance at Carter.

"Well we were going to ask just Jack a question in private. But I get the feeling you two already know what I'm going to ask." Daniel said with a slight blush.

"Daniel I figured somthing like this was going to happen. So I already have permission for Janet Fraiser...well I believe the real name's Janet Jackson?" Jack said making everyone laugh. "Well yes, but that is one of the reasons why I kept Fraiser." She said in between laughs. "Well if you excuse me I'm going to talk to Sam." Janet said as she left Daniel and Jack and Carter in there still laughing.

(SAM'S QUARTERS)

"Hey Sam. Can I come in." Janet said as she pushed open the door to Sam's room. "Sure. I thought about it a while, and I will go to a diffrenet reality. Becuase if I stay in this reality it might come between Jack and Sam." She said cheerfully. "But I doubt that with the regulations that they will be together." Janet said truthfully. "I know Janet, but I think I might be able to help. I have an idea." Sam said in a sneaky tone. "Ok Sam. But I have somthing to tell you. I want to stay here with Daniel. Because I love him; and I can't go to another reality and have to start all over." Janet said sadly. "I mean you'll always be my best friend..." Janet started to say when Sam interrupted her. "Janet, you know have an awesome man to love you, you have another Sam to be your best friend. You are happy were you are. I have to move on. I have to start over; and I don't want for you to have to hang on to somthing in the past. I understand." Sam said reasurring her friend. "Well even if you tell me to move on I'll never forget you." Janet said as she gave her a hug.

(A COUPLE DAYS LATER)

The quantam mirror had been brought to the SGC. And SG-1 had been looking the right reality all morning.

"Ok Sam I think you're going to be stuck here. I can't find right reality." Jack said jokingly. "I can't stay here." Sam said starting to laugh. "Other than two Sam's why wouldn't you stay?" Daniel asked joining the joke. "No reason." Sam said with a suspicoius smile. "Stop their." Carter said noticing the SGC in the backround. "Ok we should check it out." Jack said handing the remote to Carter. "I think you should stay Carter because maybe there is already one there and you know." Jack said with a smile. "I'll go Jack." Daniel said with a pleading look in his eyes. "Alright Sam, Danny, and I will be right back. Make sure this channel doesn't go away." Jack said looking at Carter specifically.

Jack, Daniel, and Sam touched the mirror and appeared on the other side. They soon dissappeared down a hallway. "Who is there?" Said a voice coming from another hallway. "We would like to talk to your leader." Jack said following the voice. Teal'c soon appeared around the cooridor. "O'Neill." Teal'c said with one eyebrow raised. "Yeah not exactly. Can I see the leader of this base?" Jack asked in a confused tone. "O'Neill are you not the leader of this base?" Teal'c said extremely confused. "Yeah take us to his office, please Teal'c." Daniel said as he was studying Teal'c new look. Teal'c had hair and had a mustache and beard. "I will show you." Teal'c said turning around showing them to Jack's office. He showed them to the door and turned around and left. Jack knocked on the door and heard his own voice answer come in. He opened the door and found another Jack fileing paper work with a confused look on his face. "Now what can I...woah!" AU Jack stated looking at himself and another Daniel and another Sam. "Ok what's going on here?" AU Jack said immediatly. "Hey we just dropped in through the mirror." Jack said sarcastically. "We need your help." Daniel stated trying to bring some sense to this matter. "Ok." "We need to know if you can help us. Another Samantha Carter came through our quantum mirror and we already have one." Daniel said as the door the AU Jack's office swung open.

"Hey Sam." AU Jack stated as a pregnant Sam walked in. "Umm sweetie who's this?" AU Carter said looking another of her. "Umm we came through the quan..." Daniel was interrupted by AU Carter. "Oh Jack...my...my water just broke." She said as she tried to sit on the floor. AU Jack pulled out his gun and pointed it at Jack. "Go now or get shot...and don't think I won't do it." He said while cocking his gun. "Ok Jack let's get out here." Daniel said. "Ok I'm gone." Jack said as they ran out of the room. They got to the mirror and saw Carter standing there and touched the mirror. He was followed by AU Sam and Daniel. "Ok that was a definate no." Daniel said as they got through the other side. "Carter it's you and you're you yes!" Jack said happily. "Umm yes Sir. She said confused. AU Sam explained to her what they saw and the she understood the General's message. They searched about four other realitys before about giving up. "Jack, please just one more." AU Sam said as she pleaded with Jack. "Ok fine on more."

They went through and saw General Hammond standing infront of the mirror and he welcomed them through. "We've been expecting you." Gen. Hammond said as he assisted them to the briefing room. "Hello we are in search of..." Daniel started to say as again he was interrupted by Hammond. "This is a prophecy, that three of the same members of SG-1 would come through the quantum mirror in search of a new home a member. I presume it's her?" Hammond asked looking at Sam. "Yes." Jack said stunned. The General told them about the prophecy and he asked about Jack, Daniel, and Sam and why they had come. "Come this way please." Hammond led them to a room where they saw another Jack sitting on his bed staring at a picture of Carter.

"Colonel O'Neill. You have some guests." The general said as he led them in. "Who are they?" AU Jack asked slightly cracking his voice. "It's General O'Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson and a Major Samantha Carter." The general said with a smile. AU Jack swung his head around when he heard Major Samantha Carter's name. "Sam?" AU Jack asked as he stood up and walked over to her. "Yes." She answered in a shy voice. "Is it really you?" AU Jack asked still finding it hard to believe she was standing right infront of him.

They all went back to the briefing room and talked about the situation. AU Jack had told the story of how "his" Carter died. She was killed by Nirti, one month after they were married. He was sucudial so he kept from being at home or being alone. Sam had told her story about how her husband died and the whole story. She decided to stay here but she wanted to go back one last time and say her goodbyes.

They came back through the mirror and found an exhausted Carter and Janet sitting in chairs almost asleep. "Carter? Janet?" Jack said quite loudly making them both jump up. "Oh Sir you scared me." She said still trying to calm down. "We found one." AU Sam said sadly but also happily. "So I came to say goodbye one last time." She said as she walked up to Daniel and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. She gave Janet a hug and whispered the final goodbye. She hugged Carter and thanked her for all her help, and understanding of the situation. She walked up to Jack and hugged him and thanked him for helping her so much too. She turned around and started to walk toward the mirror and said, "Daniel I can't stay here because I don't want to come between or interrupt Jack and Sam." Jack and Carter immediatly blushed as she said that. She turned back around and saw them blushing and she smiled and touched the mirror and appeared on the other side and walked away right by Jack's side. Carter, Jack, Daniel, and Janet, watched until the picture faded.

"Jack hey meet me in my quarter in 5 mins." Daniel said as he and Janet hurried away. "Ok Danny boy." Jack said confused by Daniel's sudden change in conversation.

(FIVE MINUTES LATER)

Jack walked to Daniel's quarters and knocked on the door. He opened it and said, "Wait here for a sec, I gotta get Sam; she'll wanna see this." Daniel said as he darted off to find Sam. A couple minutes later Daniel walked to his quarters with Sam following him. "Ok Jack now look at this." Daniel said with a smile. "Daniel I don't have time for your kiddy games. I've got work to do." Jack said getting aggervated. "Ok well just look up." Daniel said as he couldn't help but say "Merry Christmas!" There was a mistletoe above Jack and Sam. Jack looked up and then looked back at Sam. He grabbed her and said "screw the regs" right before he dipped her and kissed her. When Jack and Sam broke apart Sam looked as red as the mistletoe they were under. She grabbed Jack and started to kiss when when Teal'c walked up to the wonderful scene. "O'Neill? Colonel Carter?" Teal'c asked surprised. "Hey T you're back; and I'm glad you are but can't you see we're busy?" Jack asked before he turned back to the beautiful, the briliant, HIS Samantha Carter.




(EPILOUGE )

(TWO MONTHS LATER)

Janet and Daniel got married soon after she found out she was having a boy.The name they have chose was Benjamin Travis Jackson. Jack and Teal'c were the best men. Jack and Sam were dating for about a year when she found out she was pregnant! They got married when Sam was three months pregnant.

Janet became doctor of the SGC Sam and Janet became best friends. Teal'c was dating Major Jackie Tyson. She was to be engaged in a couple days.

(5 YEARS LATER) Jack retired from the Airforce but was still in charge of the SGC as a civilian. Sam gave birth to her and Jack's twins Megan and Natalie O'Neill. They were four years old now. Benjamin Jackson had a 2 year old sister named Bridget May Jackson. Teal'c and Jackie are to have their first child in one month. They plan to name him Logan Tyson. Because he couldn't have "of chu'lack". Sam is pregnant with her third child which they plan to name Jonathon Charlie O'Neill.


THE END