samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers: Season 8


It was 1 o' clock in the morning. Jack woke up covered with sweat on his body. He was thinking while sleeping. Go figure, him thinking. But those thoughts were something that could change his life. Because he finally found the cure to that damn poison. It was in his head all along. He smiled from ear to ear, because he knew what the cure was. It might save his life. And he'll be damned if he won't try to do just that. "Hold on Sam, he thought. I'm gonna fight for ya even if it means my life. I'm never letting you go." With that thought Jack fell asleep waiting for the next day to come with a big grin on his face. He was back in the game.

*************************************************************************************

Jack went through the events of his last night realisation. It was all very simple and he liked that. Just that it wasn't complicated. He went to his truck and drove to Sam's house. He knocked and waited for an answer. Sam opened the door and looked surprised, but not unpleased to find him in front of her door. "Sir", she said. "This is a surprise". "I have to talk to you, Carter". "Can I come in, if I'm not interrupting anything". " No, of course not Sir. Please come in". He sat down on her couch while Sam got them each a cup of coffee. "Here goes" he thought. All or nothing. His life and pride. And the most important thing, the love for Sam. "Sam", he started surprising by the use of her name, "Last night I realised something that I should have long ago". "Well, I didn't exactly realise it, I knew it, but only deep down in my mind" he said as he fumbled with words. "What are you talking about, Sir?" she asked and continued "And why are you telling ME this?". Jack released a long sigh and said "I realised I can't live without you Sam, that I have to fight for you until I know you don't want me. The real point is I love you soooooooooooooooooooooo very very much that I well never give up on you". He could'nt look in her eyes afraid of the rejection in them. "I'll understand if you're mad that told you this too late while you're with Pete. I'm sorry". He looked up and saw an angry face looking at him. That's what he was afraid of. But he didn't lower his head, he was going to be a real man. That angry face was getting nearer and when he thought he was gonna get smacked on the face, the most unbelieveable thing happened. Sam kissed him. He was completely and utterly shocked. He so didn't expect that. When she pulled away he saw the brightest smile she ever gave him. "I've been waiting years for you to say those words, Jack O'Neill" she said with a happy voice and kissed him again. The kiss became passionate, tongues dueling with each other. "I love you too, Jack, just as much". He smiled and pulled her into his arms off the floor. He took her to the bedroom and lowered her on the bed. She did a sexy dance for him while undressing making his dick rock hard. Then he did the same causing the same effect only that she got extremely wet. He lowered himself on his elbows and started caressing her body with his mouth. He started at her neck, slowly nipping and kissing towards her breasts. He sucked and licked her nipples moving across her belly to her center. He started using her fingers as he probed her. "Oh god Sam, you're so wet" he said while he slowly fucked her with his fingers and sucked at her clit with his mouth making her buck and scream. "Jack, please I need you inside me, just this first time" she begged and he oblied. Anything for her, just to have her with him. So he rose his face to hers to kiss her passionately. She just could'nt wait anymore, so she grabbed his dick and pulled it inside her. "Oh god", they both said as he slipped inside and slowly started rocking. "You're so tight Sam, you're perfect" he said and started moving faster and she was meeting him with her hips. "Please Jack faster, please. Oh god, you're so smooth and long". He oblied and moved even faster. They were both enjoying their lovemnaking very much and Jack wanted to show Sam that he not only loved her more than Pete, but was better in bed too. So he started rubbing her clit and adding the sensation to Sam. Her muscles tightened and she came loudly screaming "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaack" and only seconds after that Jack came with an equally loud scream of "Saaaaaaaaaaaam". Then he collapsed on her because of the exhaustion, so he rested on her breast for a couple of minutes. "I love you so much Sam" he said and hugged her tightly to him. "I know, I love you too" she replied and kissed him passionately. They made love again and again that day that was so perfect for both of them. Jack finally found the cure to the poison he was carrying. He was healed after eternal suffering. He was with Sam and that was all that mattered to him.

The End