samandjack.net

Story Notes: E-mail: lisayaeger@hotmail.com

Pairings: Sam/Jack

Content Warnings: One small swear word

Season/sequel: This happens in season 6

Spoilers: Up to and including Frozen

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

Status: Sort of a companion to Concatenation, but you don't need to read that to read this.

Author's notes: The disclaimers are longer than the fic! Jack's POV.

Feedback: Welcomed!

Date: 30-11-2002


Does she know that I actually *did* already adore her? Or that when I said I didn't want her "like that" that I meant I really did want her almost any other way? Or that she saved my life in Antarctica, not just by keeping me warm and talking to me, but because she was *there*?

Does she know that I missed her when I was gone for three months? So much. Or that when I kissed the other Samantha, I desperately wished it had been her lips under mine?

Does she know how much I have grown to hate the word "Sir"? Or that I agreed to take that damn Tok'ra because *she* asked?

Does she have any idea that I when I dream, not a nightmare, but a real dream, that it's almost always about her? And if she's not wearing that blue dress, or that tank top, then she's usually wearing white. And walking toward me.

Does she know that I would give anything not to have had to admit my feelings in front of everyone like that? Or that if there had been any other way to get that "thing" out of her - out of the base - except by shooting her, I would have done it in a heartbeat?

Does she know that when I get the chance to rescue her, which isn't as often as the other way around, I have to fight every muscle in my body from holding her until I'm sure she's all right? She would kill me for that.

Does she know that when she dates other guys, I really am happy for her? Mostly. But that it still doesn't stop me from hating them just a little. Yeah, she probably knows that.

She probably knows almost all of it.

But what if she doesn't?



End Notes: Leave a message at the beep! lisayaeger@hotmail.com