samandjack.net

Story Notes: EPISODE RELATED: Entity

SPOILERS/SEASON: 4, Entity, Divide and Conquer, Beneath the Surface

FEEDBACK: please :)

DISCLAIMER: (almost as long as the things themelves. . .) "All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author."

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks to Tarra O'Neal for counting words for me.

Neither of us know anything about drabbles other than that they are 100 words, so feel free to email me with more info.


Drabble - Entity - Jack's POV

All I ask is 100 words. No regulations, just truth.

Can I tell you? I love you. I'm sorry. I'm scared.

I love you. I have said that I care, but really I love you, but that's not what scares me. I'm sorry that my love for you has put you in danger. That's what scares me. If aliens can see my love for you, who else knows? Will other enemies use you, too? You are my weakness and strength.

I think I know what you felt when you had to pull the trigger.

I am yours.

I love you.

*end*


Drabble - Entity - Sam's POV - by Allie O'N

I love you, too. I forgive you. How could I love your ability to make the tough choices and not forgive you for it?

I'm sorry, too. Sorry that you had to make that choice, sorry that I told my Jona he had to leave his Therra.

But I'm not afraid anymore.

You say that you are mine. I am yours, too. And now that I've heard it from you, I'll wait.

I'll wait knowing. Knowing that you will always do the right thing, and that some day we will be together, and everyone will know that. . .

I love you.

*end*



End Notes: Copyright (c) 2003 Allie O'Neal feedallie@scififan.com