samandjack.net

Story Notes: 2 Drabbles: EMAIL: ivonova@white-star.com

PAIRING: Sam/Jack

CONTENT WARNING: sappy fluff (sounds kinda messy)

SPOILERS: nothing you shouldn't know by seasons 3/4

SEASON: any

DISCLAIMER: "All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author."

FILE SIZE: 3k

ARCHIVE: SJD, Heliopolis ?, Jackfic

FEEDBACK: please :)

AUTHORS NOTE: This was inspired by a moment in Robert's fic "A New Office.", but he doesn't deserve any of the blame. Really, we've all seen the moment. Thanks to Tarra for always being there to help me out of a sticky jam. The Epic is not forgotten.


"Yes . . ."

I said, 'yes.'

I said the word that I say constantly in my dreams and whisper to myself after he's left for Minnesota.

I said, 'yes.'

In my dreams I say, 'Yes, of course, Jack, I would love to.' In that dream, he slips a diamond ring on my finger and makes all memory of what has kept us apart disappear into a kiss to remember.

But this ends with:

". . . Sir."

It hurts me to say it, but lunch is waiting, and we are still waiting. Waiting to go to lunch, and . . .

Waiting for the 'yes' of a lifetime.

~~end~~



End Notes: feedback unto others. . .

Copyright (c) 2003 Allie O'Neal ivonova@white-star.com