samandjack.net

Story Notes: EMAIL: little_miss_likes_to_fight@hotmail.com

PAIRING: Any

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognised characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Feedback please - this is my first Stargate drabble. It's just a sweet little thing that I thought up at a wedding I went to a while back. You can choose the pairings.


Sitting, watching flurries of silk, waltzing past them, they were silent. Yet the silence conveyed more than words ever could have. He decided something, and stood up, holding out his hand to her. She smiled shyly up at him, and took it, and they joined the crowd on the dance floor. She pulled close to him, and they shared their first dance together.

Six months later, he asked again, in the same silent way as he had asked before. This dance was to be another first - their first together, as husband and wife. They were to be dancing partners forever.



End Notes: Copyright Vicki Pryke 2002

Feedback to little_miss_likes_to_fight@hotmail.com