samandjack.net

Story Notes: Author's notes: My very first fic, please be nice to me.

Feedback: If you could spare a few minutes to tell me if it sucked or not i would be very grateful.
Email: Ferrari_girl22@yahoo.co.uk

Dedication: Meg, since this is all her fault, she was listening to savage garden songs and then i remembered this song and the fic idea came and so it was born, see her fault.


Chained To You

Jack leaned against the bar and looked into the direction of the crowded dance floor. One week since his retirement and somehow it wasn’t as great as he had expected it to be. Okay so he hadn’t been to Minnesota yet, he was planning on heading there next week, but he had thought that this week might be, well, better.

A combination of his knee and age slowly creeping up (okay so maybe it came pretty quickly but he didn’t think he was doing to badly) had stopped him going off world. Apparently one more injury to his knee would put him permanently out of action (even simple things like going for a jog) and his age made him more likely to screw it up.

His retirement party had gone well, even though he had begged General Hammond to spare him the pleasure of making with the niceties with all the ‘higher powers.’ Unfortunately General Hammond had made it very clear that retired or not he was dragging his sorry ass to the party and that he would have to be nice to all the people attending. Thankfully Kinsey hadn’t shown up, Jack had a feeling that his newly retired self would have done something he wouldn’t have regretted.

For some unknown reason General Hammond hadn’t been willing to let him go entirely, his new job entailed him to head to the base a couple of days a week and check out the rookies.

This suited Jack fine, no major action yet he still had enough base time to hang out with Carter, Daniel and Teal’c, and let’s not forget all the chances he would have to be truly evil to the new guys.

So this last week he had been clearing out his office, saying goodbye to everyone again (he had no idea how many times he had said goodbye to people he barely knew this last week), watching hockey, cooking dinner and sorting stuff to take to Minnesota for his extended stay.

Which brings us right up to this very minute with him standing against a bar in a crowded club.

He was waiting for Daniel and Teal’c. Apparently Janet (Daniel and Janet had been together a lot lately, he’ll have to remember to ask Daniel if there is something going on which he should know about) and Carter were coming too.

Why they had chosen here was beyond him, he thought they had firmly established his age and what he was too old for the day he had retired but apparently this was ‘the perfect place.’ For what Jack was still drawing a blank.

Still leaning on the bar he hadn’t noticed Daniel, Janet and Teal’c come in, they stayed far enough away from him not too be seen, but close enough to see what was going now.

Now he may not have noticed the other three but Carter was a completely different matter. He hadn’t noticed her come in the door, too firmly stuck in this own self reflection, but he had definitely noticed her walk onto the dance floor as a new song started up.



We were standing all alone you were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
Sweet temptation rush all over me
And I think about it all the time
Passion desire so intense I can't take anymore because



She swung her hips in time to the music whilst raising her hands above her head and running them down her body.

He watched her transfixed, men moved in a circle around her as she danced. She was wearing tight leather pants and a blood red halter top which showed a substantial amount of her midriff and a belly button piercing that Jack had no idea existed until now.

Her outfit shaped every curve and dip of her body that BDU’s hid so perfectly. The men seemed to swarm around her figure almost removing her form from his eye line.



I feel the magic all around you
It's bringing me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you



Daniel, Janet and Teal’c were watching Jack watching Sam.

“20 bucks says he goes over.” Janet said to her companions

“I do not believe that O’Neill will dance with Major Carter.” Teal’c said in his usual stoic voice tone.

“Is that a yes to the little wager then Teal’c?” Janet said sweetly to the much larger Jaffa.

Teal’c looked at the petite doctor and after a few seconds held out his hand. Janet laughed and placed her smaller hand in his.

“I do believe Teal’c that Earth culture has finally corrupted you.”

Teal’c wisely did not say anything

“So Daniel what do you think?”

“I think that there is no way he will go and dance with her.” Daniel stated

Janet smiled

“I do believe 40 bucks will be heading my way.”

Teal’c and Daniel both looked at her and she smiled an indulgent smile.



Sam was not unaware of the attention she was receiving from the male members of the club. It made her feel dangerously feminine and she hoped her plan worked. She looked over slightly at the object of her desire and was pleased to note his attention had not wavered since she had stepped onto the dance floor.

Rotating and grinding to the beat she ignored the men trying to grab her attention and focused solely on trying to seduce the stubborn man leaning against the bar.

A whole week. One whole week he had been retired and not so much as a dinner invitation. Now she was not arrogant enough to assume that he was in love with her, (although she would really like it if he was), but she knew damn well that he was attracted to her, well 98% sure. And if this didn’t work, all she would have done is make a complete fool of herself, see nothing to lose. Suddenly little niggling doubts started up but she forced them down, she was going to do this damnit!

Slowly dancing towards the bar she stopped right in front of him and looked him straight into the eyes. What she saw there made her catch her breath and slowly drag him off with her back to the dance floor by the front of his black cashmere sweater.



And when you looked into my eyes felt a sudden sense of urgency
Fascination casts a spell and you became more than just a mystery
And I think about you all the time
Is this fate is it my destiny
That I think about you all the time
I no longer pretend to have my hand on the wheel because



She stood in front of him, her back to his front, and carried on grinding herself to the music, hands on his thighs she shimmied up and down his body. Jack stood still the entire time, hands moving from her hips up her body as she lowered herself down and then back up again. As she moved her hips against his, hands crept round her body and settled on her waist, her hands covered his and she swung with the beat.



Janet had a huge grin as she watched what occurred.

“Janet that was not him going over, she dragged him and he is not dancing, just holding her as she dances.” Daniel stated firmly, he did not want to part with his money without a fight.

“I concur with Daniel Jackson Doctor Frasier, O’Neill did not go to dance with Major Carter of his own accord.”

Janet looked at both men

“Maybe not, but he is still on that dance floor with Sam and she seems to be bumping and grinding against him, even if he’s not doing the same. Pay up!”



I feel the magic all around you
It's bringing me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you
I feel the magic building around you

I feel the magic all around you
It's bringing me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you



Sam turned her head slightly and whispered into Jacks ear

“Happy retirement!”

And she kissed his neck.

She moved away from him and walked through the crowds. Grabbing her short leather jacket as she went she walked out of the club, throwing one last lingering look in Jacks direction before she walked out and into the parking lot.



And I think about you all the time
And I think about you all the time
Yeah I think about it all the time
Tell me it's madness I barely know you
We were standing all alone you were leaning in to speak to me
Ten steps back you're still a mystery
Acting live a mover shaker dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
I can't take anymore because



Jack stood on the dance floor not entirely sure what had just happened. They had been dancing for little more than a minute yet it had seemed like a lot longer. Her hips against his had left him speechless and incapable to do much but hold her waist with his hands.

Yet those looks she had sent him and the kiss, well Jack was not stupid and, not too brag, but he knew what that look was, many women had sent it to him before.

Making a decision he weaved his way through the crowd following the way Sam had gone less than 30 seconds earlier. Walking into the parking lot he searched for her car. Finding it not there he wondered how she left so quickly.

Walking to his truck he made the decision he was going to her house.

As he approached his truck he searched through his pockets for his key.

“Hello lover!”

Jack started and looked up to find one leather clad blonde sitting on the hood of his truck. He raised an eyebrow and she giggled.

Standing in front of his truck he looked at her. She slid down the metal and dangled her legs off the edge of the hood, either side of his.

“Well this is something a guy doesn’t find everyday.”

“It’s your lucky day”

“Looks like”

Sam giggled again and grabbed a fist full of sweater

“So what you gonna do about it?” she whispered seductively

Jack kissed her hard on the lips. Her mouth immediately opened beneath his and his tongue swept into her mouth and she let out a breathy little moan.

As he pulled back she swayed a little in his embrace leaning forward to capture his lips again but not succeeding as he whispered

“Good enough?”

“Fantastic idea Jack now shut up.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Sam giggled again and captured his lips with hers.

Laughing from the other side of the parking lot drew them from their kisses. Looking up to find Daniel, Janet and Teal’c watching them. Janet was the one laughing and Daniel and Teal’c had silly grins on their face.

“Get a room” was shouted from Janet followed by male chuckles and more laughing.

Sam looked down at herself and Jack and realised she was still sitting on the hood of his truck and somehow her legs had found position around his hips.

She giggled and Jacks chuckles soon followed.

He lifted her form the hood and settled her on the ground

“Thanks, do you have any idea how hard it was to get on that thing in so little time. I was not looking forward to getting down.”

More chuckles erupted from Jack and he bundled her in the passenger seat as she started her giggling again.

Walking around to the driver’s side he glanced at the laughing Major in his truck.

He suddenly realised why this week could have been, well, better.


I feel the magic all around you
It's bringing me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you
I feel the magic building around you

I feel the magic all around you
It's bringing me to my knees
Like a wannabe
I've got to be chained to you

End!



End Notes: Like, no like? Let me know

Thanks