samandjack.net
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: This is the sequel to "SOULMATES", my last story, where Jon, Jack's clone, meets Mel, Carter's clone. In this story Mel and Jon start their new life as leaders of the Gamma Site, Earth's first off-world colony, and find that adventure and danger are still very much part of their lives.
Rated: PG13
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Action & Adventure, Humour, Romance
Original Archive Date: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Relationships, Mini Jack & Sam Stories
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 25390 Read: 4168
Published: Sep 03, 2009 Updated: Sep 03, 2009
Story Notes:
Spoilers: Fragile Balance, Meridian

Relevant Reading:
A MATTER OF SURVIVAL
RELATIONSHIPS, Parts I, II & III(The Host, Decisions, Friends & Allies)
SECOND CHANCES
UNFULFILLED DREAMS
INTO THE SHADOWS
SOULMATES
by Gen Varel

Pairings: Sam/Jack (married), Mel/Jon (married)

Warnings: Language, Sexual Innuendo

Archive: SJD-yes, FanFiction.net, Jackfic.com

Author's Note: This story takes place in Gen's alternate universe, which we will call Reality No. 4. It follows a different story line from the episodes starting in mid-season 8. I recommend that you read SOULMATES before you read this story. All the above stories are already posted in Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/907297/ Special thanks to my fabulous Beta, Buddy, whose eagle eye and insightful comments are invaluable to me. I'm back again. This is the sequel to SOULMATES, the story of Jon and Mel. If you haven't read it yet, you may want to do so before you read this one, although it is not necessary. I had a number of requests to continue the Mel/Jon story from those who fell in love with the new characters. I hope you enjoy this sequel. FEEDBACK, as usual, will encourage me to write more and makes me very happy. All my stories are posted at fanfiction.net and Jackfic.com. HAPPY READING!

1. Chapter 1 by GenVarel [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (25390 words)