samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feedback :


desperately needed, if I have to beg I will. Honesty, greatly respected. Flaming accepted, although it burns I think I can take it. (Silent plea: ~ Be gentle)

Author's Note :


This is to give me a break from the other fan fics I’m Writing. It the first I have ever posted. It hasn’t been beta. Sorry. It has absolutely no PLOT…which isn’t a surprise…Just enjoy it…please I would like to thank everyone who has inspired my with their fan fics… and I hope this reaches even half the standard of your works. I have no experience with this stuff so bear with me.


Sg-1 were on Downtime for 48 hours and had decided to go to Jack’s…it was coming on for 0100hrs. Daniel lay sprawled on the couch, after passing out after three beers. Teal’c was in the kitchen, placing his glass in the sink. Sam and Jack were sitting side-by-side on the floor, their backs against the couch, their card game abandoned long ago.
The night had been fun they were celebrating just being alive. Their last mission had been to close for comfort. They talked and laughed about everything. Teal’c came into the room.
“O’Neill…I have placed the dishes in the sink.”
“Thanks Teal’c!” his words were slurred and he raised his bottle in Salute. Teal’c lowered his head in response.
“ZZZzzz ZZZzzz ZZZzzz.”
“I think I should Take DanielJackson Home…”
“Yeah, Teal’c you do that.” Sam said taking a swing at her beer, which was now empty.
“Major Carter…Do you not wish that I take you home as well.”
“No” Jack answered before Sam had the chance. “Carter and I are gonna finish celebrating.”
“Very well O’Neill.” He picked Daniel up from the Chair and headed to the door. “I will take DanielJacksons vehicle. Goodnight O’Neill, Major Cater.”
“G’night Teal’c!” they both shouted in unison. The door shut and once again silence filled the room.
“I'm drunk.” Jack stated.
Sam giggled. “Well duh”
“So are you.” He said a matter-of-factly.
She turned to him and said. “I’m not as think you drunk I am!”
Jack screwed up his face in deep concentration. “Don’t you mean I’m not as drunk as you think I am?”
“That’s what I said… So…are we celebrating or what?”
Sam took a swing of Jack’s bottle of beer.
“Hey that’s mine.” Sam looked from him to the bottle and started to study it. “What are you doing?” Jack asked.
“Looking for your name.” She stated with mild amusement, and then handing the bottle back to him, she stood up and headed over to the CD player.
she stood up and headed over to the CD player.
“What are you doing now?” he asked standing up and then he heard soft music coming from the speakers. Sam closed her eyes and swayed her hips in time with the music. Jack quickly sobered and he felt himself harden at the seductive sway of her hips. He was mesmerised.
Sam turned to see Jack staring at her intensely, she felt herself sober under his scrutiny. His eyes were clouded with Desire, Want, need and something else she couldn’t quite place.
Their gazes were locked she walked towards him her hips still swaying. He looked deep into her sapphire blue eyes, deep into her soul. Her body was burning for his touch. “Dance with me.”

At first he wasn’t sure he had understood her. “What?”

She moved to him and put her arms around his neck.
“Dance with me.” She whispered. A shock of heat ran through him. She stared up at him, her head back, the long line of her throat exposed. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. The clouds of music and the moonlight that streamed in from the window –and most of all Sam- intoxicated him more than alcohol ever could. Sam could feel the power of his need for her through his jeans.

***

Somewhere in the back of Sam’s mind, she was aware that they weren’t dancing. Not that she had wanted to dance. If she had had a conscious thought at all, it was that she wanted to learn the feel of his hard lines, strong arms, firm lips. Him.

“Jack…” she whispered.

His gaze fell to her lips and then back to her eyes as he slowly descended. He brushed his lips over hers, attentively at first, as if he were afraid she’d pull away and slap him across the face. When he felt her apply pressure, he deepened the kiss; His tongue slipped passed her lips and began to dance with her own.

She gave herself up to the kiss and to him as a low moan escaped her throat. They’d both imagined this kiss, yearned for it, but neither were prepared for its reality. Soon the kiss became more passionate and erotic. Sam’s knees threatened to buckle, but he held her tightly to him, so tightly, it seemed that he was trying to make her part of him. The Idea didn’t frighten her at all.

Soon the need for oxygen became too great; they parted their lips reluctantly, and rested their foreheads against each other’s.

“Sam…” He whispered.

“Yes…” her breathing came in short gasps.

“I want you…I want you so badly it hurts.”

She smiled “I want you, too.”

With that he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom kissing her deeply. As they entered his bedroom, he let her feet slip to the floor; she slipped her arms up over his shoulders, as he pulled her closer. In one swift movement she shut the door and pushed him up against it. She moved from his lips and started to place feather-light kisses along his jaw line until she reached his earlobe.

Jack knew he had lost control of the situation and decided to turn the tables; he shifted himself so that Sam’s back was against the door. He brushed his lips against the side of her neck causing her to take in a sharp breath; she rolled her head to aside in order to give him better access, he proceeded to kiss down her neck leaving a path of fire in his wake. She buried her fingers in his hair and pulled his head up crushing her lips to his and ran her leg up his own.

He growled in frustration and brought his hands down to caress her bottom, she moaned in response and deepened the kiss. He moved his hands lower to her thighs; he pushed her up and closer towards his aching groin. She wrapped her legs around his hips, linking them at the ankles.

Jack staggered backwards, when his lower limbs hit the bed he fell on top of it while locked in his passionate embrace with Sam. With neither breaking contact he pushed himself fully on to the bed.

Clothes were removed at different speeds, fast and then slow. They spent they’re time teasing each other, finding every sensitive spot that would turn their lover to mush.

Finally when neither could take no more, he entered her…it was earth shattering. No dream or fantasy could compete. They went slowly, moving as one. Sam wrapped her legs around his hips, linking her ankles. Each time Jack pulled almost completely out of her and buried himself deeper and deeper into her hot, wet channel. They kissed passionately, his tongue massaging her own as he penetrated her.

As their ecstasy built, their movements became more erratic. Jack felt Sam’s muscles contracting around him, and knew she was close. He wasn’t sure how long he could hold out. When the orgasm hit they came together, calling each other’s name. They flew to heaven, blissfully.

Jack buried his face in the crook of the neck. He waited until his breathing returned to normal, before pulling out of her and rolling to the side.

Jack wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer. Sam rested her head on his chest as he ran his fingers lazily across her bareback. They soon fell to sleep, safe in each other’s arms.

***

The next morning Jack woke up, to find Sam lying on his chest. For a second he was confused and then all the events of the night before flooded over him. It wasn’t that he wasn’t extremely happy with what had happened. It was a dream come true. But how it happened and how Sam may feel about it, stopped him from grinning. Taking the opportunity he kissed the top of her head causing her to stir and snuggled closer. Her eyelids flickered and she took in her surroundings.

Memories of the previous night flooded her mind; she sat up as if she had been burned. She looked into the gorgeous brown eyes of her *CO*. He was staring at her, his eyes misted.

“I…I…I’m …sorry…si-.” He cut her off.

“Sam, do you regret what happened?”

Her answer was not immediate, looking to the bed cover and then to the wall and finally at him. She took a deep breath. *It’s now or never. *

“I regret being drunk when it happened. Not what happened.” His face lit up with a full-fledged grin, that threatened to break his face in two and she knew he felt the same.

“Sam about the regulations, I’m willing to try and find away around that. Are you willing to take the risk?”

“Yes. I am.” She smiled. “There is something else.”

He raised his eyebrows, prompting her onwards. “My memory is a little foggy.” She smiled seductively.

“really… well, lets refreshen it.”

He took her in his arms and made slow, passionate love to her.

***

Later when they lay sated in their lovemaking, their legs intertwined, Jack kissed her forehead and whispered.

“Samantha…” Taken aback by the use of her full name, Sam looked deep in to his chocolate brown eyes.

“Yes…”

“You are the most beautiful women I have ever met. I love you”

“I love you too, Jonathan.” She kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled. He kissed her again and soon it became more passionate and they forgot all about the morning Suns rays that peeked through the window.

***

The End.



End Notes: I hoped you liked it, please send me feedback. If you have any tips on how I could improve please E-mail me. Thanx. This took me a day to write. I’m so happy. Date: 15.08.01. ~Splash. SG-11. *XO* Wraith Squadron!