samandjack.net
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: What would happen if Sam and Jack met while he was still married and she was still engaged?
Rated: PG
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: Alternate Universe or Reality
Original Archive Date: 2003 Jul 6
Warnings: None
Challenges: Sara
Challenges: Sara
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16689 Read: 9436
Published: Aug 29, 2009 Updated: Aug 29, 2009
Story Notes:
SPOILERS: The First Commandment, Cold Lazarus, There But for the Grace of God, Point of View, Divide and Conquer, Stargate the Movie.

ARCHIVE: Sam and Jack and Heliopolis please.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyrights or trademarks was intended. Previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story, are copyrighted to the author. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is in answer to Kat’s ‘1999 Sara challenge’. Write a fic where Jack meets Sam while still married to Sara. A HUGE thanks to Kes and Deb for beta’ing this for me!

FEEDBACK: Yes Please! I love to know what you think.

1. Chapter 1 by Jez [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (16689 words)