samandjack.net

Story Notes: Brought on by the fact that I've got a vaccination tomorrow. (WAAAA!!!!) Ok, this is brief ppl, and strange, very strange.


"For crying out loud, Sam, don't be such a baby."

"But..."

"Don't but me. I want you to walk in there and take your medicine like a ma... er.. woman."

Sam Carter folded her arms. "That's easy for you to say sir, I /hate/ having these things."

"You've had injections before." Jack O'Neill pointed out.

"I was always unconscious when I had to have them!" she protested. "This is different."

Jack gave her an amused glance. "You mean, this is the first time you've been a complete and utter wimp about it?"

Sam sniffled melodramatically. "You think I'm a wimp?" She contrived to look hurt, going straight for the heartstrings and managing to get Jack to feel sorry enough to put his arm around her.

*Men,* she thought gleefully. *So easy to manipulate.* She gave silent thanks to Janet for the vaccinations, so she had this opportunity.

"I'm sorry, I know you hate needles. Do you want me to hold your hand?" Jack asked her, grabbing her hand and holding it up for emphasis.

Sam tried not to show how pleased she was at the contact. "If you insist." she said, tightening her grip on his hand as she was pulled towards the infirmary. "But, Jack, if I punch you out because of the pain, it's nothing personal, ok?"

"Ok, Sam."



-Fini