samandjack.net

Story Notes: Email : The.Slayer@gmx.at

Spoilers : Entity

Disclaimer : okay , um ... Stargate SG-1 does not belong to me , yada, yada, yada . I don't get money for this . YADA , YADA , YADA !!!!!

Feedback : Yes please , tell me if you think this sucks !!!

Author's Note : It's just a very small one , it just came to me when I watched the video of entity and I saw the expression on Danny's face during this scene . It's my first fic , so please it would be great if you write me a feedback .


Here we are , Teal'C , Jack and me standing in the M.A.L.P - room and Sam is lying in the infirmary .

Not really Sam , more the entity .

Yes , we all want to help her and we all need her , but only one person in here really loves her.

Jack .

You can see the pain and the helplessness in his eyes .

Expressions like anger , guilt and fear flash over his face .

If Sam dies now he hasn't told her what he feels for her , how much he cares for her and that he'd give his life for hers .

But he hasn't to say even a single word .

She knows , she always knew 'cause she feels the same .

Though I should be strong for him now , or upset ,'cause he says it's our fault that Sam's near to death now , all I feel for him is compassion .

Compassion , because he isn't able to do what his heart tells him .