samandjack.net

Story Notes: Spoilers/ Sequels: Uhhh none that I noticed. (what does it matter anyways?)

Feedback: NEEDED!! CRAVED!! Angel_530@hotmail.com AIM SN- Dr Angel McCloud

Rating: PG-12.. (hehe young ppl should be reading the kissing scene, they might get ideas.)

Archiving: Helioplis and Sam and Jack, please. Anyone else, ask first. I am on a writing role today huh?


Sam Carter and Jack O'Neill were standing in his backyard sipping beers, waiting for everyone else to show up.

"Sir, what made you want to have BBQ?" Sam said, talking another swig of her beer.

"Oh well, Carter, I thought it would be nice to have all of us get together and do something."

"Oh that's cool." She stared at him as he bent over and picked up the matches which he dropped.

"Ow!" he suddenly yelped.

"Sir what's wrong?" Sam asked with concern all over her face.

"Damn BBQ. I hit my forehead and I think I am bleeding."

"Oh well come inside, I'll clean it for you." She said, as she opened the sliding door and rummaged around the kitchen till she found the first aid kit.

"Okay." He said, as he followed her.

When he sat on the stool she stood before him, holding some antiseptic and a band-aid.

"This won't hurt a bit sir."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

She applied some antiseptic to the cut smiled slightly as he winced at the stinging pain.

"Ouch, Carter you're a liar, that hurts."

"You are a big baby." She said, and stared blowing lightly on the cut.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yea. A lot better." He said looking in her big blue eyes.

She complied with a light, short kiss.

"Carter, maybe we shouldn't be doing this."

"uh huh" Was all she could get out before he grabbed her and kissed her softly on the lips. Soon the kiss intensified, they both didn't even know how they ended up on the floor.

All of a sudden the door opened and a few voices were heard.

"He- WOAH! Sam! Jack! WOW! Should we leave?" Daniel asked with a huge smile.

Sam and Jack both jumped off the floor, Sam buttoned up her shirt as she said. "Uh no guys, we were just.. ummm.. we were.."

"Cleaning the floors" Jack supplied.

"Yea! Cleaning the floors."

Daniel and Janet looked back and fourth between the two and all they could do was smile.

"Daniel, you owe me $10." Janet said simply.



THE END!!

Hehehe Don't they have the worst timing?