samandjack.net



TITLE: Bored Notes

AUTHOR: Nikki.H. scc@theplanet.net.au

SUMMARY: a little note sharing during a debrefing.

SPOILERS: Anything with The To'kra or Jacob in it!

CONTENT: Humour (I hope)

DISCLAIMER: Dont worry I own nothing. MGM, showtime etc own it.

FEEDBACK: Please? Pretty please?

ARCHIVE: SJA yes, Helipolis Yes.




**************************************************




Jack O'Neill looked down at the pad of paper infront of him and started scribbling down some words as he idly listened to the Tok'ra explain their latest stratergy and where they where going for the next couple of month, bascially a meeting that Jack thought did not need SG-1. Before long he realised he'd written half a page of notes saying 'I'm bored, Oh so very bored, bored, very bored, bla, bored' Over and over again.

Beside him Sam looked up from Jacks note pad and gave him a puzzled look, before jotting down something on her own pad and slidding it under his arm. 'Bored much?'

Jack nodded to her and then scribbled something down, while glancing up at General Hammond every now and then to look like he was paying attention-but he was far from it. Sam felt a nudge in her ribs and looked down at the paper as Jack moved his arm so that only she could see what he'd written. Sam grined at seeing the carefully blocked letters.

'GET ME OUT OF HERE!'

Watching the General speak, and trying to act intrested herself, Sam felt yet another tug. Glancing around the table to see if anyone had noticed she looked down and shot him a look.

'BITE ME MARTY!'

Sam gave Jack a short frown and looked up to see that the Tok'ra in question was cranning his neck trying to see what was on the paper that Sam was intenetly looking at. Jack quickly moved his elbow over the paper and folded his hands on the desk, grinning inwardly.

Waiting for the Tok'ra to lose intrest in their activity Sam playfully kicked Jack in the anckle and he kicked her back, almost making her grin. Feeling a tug on her elbow she looked down. She tried not to giggle.

She gave Jack a grin and looked away from him so that she didn't start laughing. Jack smiled at his mission accomplished and added to the drawing of a stick figure jumping up and down with an over eggagerated head and little goul'ds with wings flying like little birds aroudn his head.

Sam scribbld on her own paper and snuck it over to Jack, watching General Hammond with fake intrest as she heard Jack gasp. Sam grinned and gelt the paper slide back under her arm.

Having changed the picture from the orignal drawing of a stick figure kicking two other stick figures in the backside, Jack had changed it to a stick figure jumping around holding onto a broken toe while the other two stick figures hugged and jumped up and down.

Sam rolled her eyes and lent over her notes as she saw Daniel chance a glance at them before launching into a speech about the effects of the tunnels that the Tok'ra made to the planets eco system.

Feeling something kick her in the anckle, Sam looked to Jack automaticly as the culprit. He grinned playfully and stared at Daniel as he passed another note over to her.

'Drinks? Dinner? After?'

Sam grinned and began to scribble something down when something popped into her mind. Scribbling out the orginal she bit back a grin as she replied to his offer. She heard Jack huff beside her and he swept a note back to her quickly. Sam wondered if anyone knew what they where up too and peeked sheepishly under her fringe to see if anyone was watching.

Thankfully no one had yet. Where Sam had cheekily written 'Marty come 2?' Jack had drawn in repsonce another stick figure standing infront of the stargate, while another stick figure with the words 'Jack' underneath it, kicked the figure into the gate, a little figure beside the Jack stick man wearing a skirt waving to the figure getting it's backside kicked.

Grinning, Sam write down one words and passed it. This time Sam caught her father looking at her and she sent him a innocent smile and then put on her best 'I'm listening' face and watched Daniel.

After a while there was a tap and glancing at her dad quickly, she accepted another note. Where Sam had written 'Date?' Jack had writting 'Today is the 29th of August??' Sam shook her head and scribbled down on the paper and passed it to him.

Out of the corner of her eye, Sam saw Jack smile and her replied. Sam took the note again and tried to ignore the fact that Jacks leg had wound around her anckle. On the first note Sam had darawn two stick figures labelled 'jack' and 'sam' and the two stick figures where dancing. Jack on the other hand had drawn a second picture showing one stick figure labelled 'Sam' with her foot in a cast, while the figure labelled 'jack' was on his hand and knees begging, while tears ran down his face.

Sam covered her mouth to stop from giggling and repsonded quickly. Jack nodded as she slid it over to him and jotted something down before handing it to her. Sam had originally written 'sure, tonight?' and a clock with a hand on the 6 and a picture of a bar. Whereas Jack had drawn a stick figure sitting in a car infront of a house that read 'Sam house' with a question mark ontop.

Drawing a figure waving on the steps of the house Sam wrote Yes, and handed it back to him. Jack smiled and released her leg and smiled at her, they then turned back to the meeting to find it was wrapping up.

General Hammond dissmissed them all and as he walked to get some coffee, he handed Jack a note, to which he took stunned. Sam leaned over his shoulder to read what he had been given and they both laughed.

It was of two figures infront of a stargate sized chalk bored writting 'I will pay attention in meetings' over and over again, the words 'Major' and 'Colonel' under each figure. Sam glanced at the General and he gave them both a nod of the head telling them to leave.

Jack picked up his note pad and pen and with Sam, stepped outside into the hallway making further plans for that night. But as Sam headed down the hallway, Teal'c slipped her a piece of paper before bowing and walking down after a rambling Daniel.

Snatching the note of her, Jack read it before handing it back to her,shaking his head and laughing. Teal'c had drawn two figures behind prison bars with the words 'busted' above them while little 'zzzzzzzz' came from each figures mouth. Jack shook his head as Sam stuffed the note into her poket and she waved good bye to her dad.

General Hammond looked up as Jacob Carter handed him a note with money stuffed inside it and he started laughing. Opening the note it was a stick figure labelled 'George' jumping up and down with dollar sighs all around him, while two figure stook holding hands, little love heard around their heads. Hammond smirked and tucked the note into his pocket and led Jacob out of the room.






THE END!