samandjack.net

Story Notes: Feedback: Angel_530@hotmail.com

Spoilers/ Sequels: errrrr well…. None I guess.

Archiving: Helopolis/ SJA/ My site/ Dana’s site.

Rating: PG, nothing much. Just sweetness and humor. J

Notes: Yadda, Yadda send Feedback! I need it, my life revolves around it! PLEASE! Okay now this is a short cute little fic. @-->--->----, This rose is for Mel, Flo, Ann, Dana, Alex, Sonya, Annie, Heather, Kelly, Alli, Ricky, Lans, Pepsi, Net, Efrat (see I remembered you this time!) and all my other buddies… After all I did put you in this fic… *big evil grin* This is what we talk about in the AIM chat.. so this is what you guys who don’t have it are missing!


Jack sat at his computer, logged on to AIM mumbling to himself as he typed.

Gater101:Oh come on Annie, Angel’s new fic was TOTALLY unrealistic! Jack and Sam do NOT stare at each other in the briefing room!

AnnieDixion21: LOL, they do!

FloBee52: I am goin to agree with Annie, Jack does stare at Sam.

AnnieDixon21: Hehehe, told ya!

Gater101: Why am I being ganged up on?

MSta280478 has entered the room.

AnnieDixon21: MEL!!!!

MSta280478: ANNIE!! FLO!!! So what are we talking about today?

FloBee52: Gater thinks that Sam and Jack don’t stare at each other in the briefing room.

MSta280478: WHAT?! They do to! What kind of shipper are you?

Gater101: Oh I know he loves her I just think that Angel’s fic isn’t realistic.

AnnieDixon21: What are you smoking, hold up, I’m going to get Angel in here.

Dr Angel McCloud has entered the room.

Dr Angel McCloud: Hey guys, who this Gater guy?

FloBee52: Hey Angel, it’s a guy who dosen’t like your new fic. Can you believe it? Someone dosen’t like your fic!

AnnieDixon21: LOL

PepsiShipper7 has entered the room.

PepsiShipper7: Please let someone be in here…

PooBear59 has entered the room.

Dr Angel McCloud: Hey Peps!

PepsiShipper7: YES! People are in here!

Gater101: What is with some of these names?

AnnieDixon21: Look at yours! What does it stand for anyways?

Blond Scientist has entered the room

FloBee52: Hey Doc.

PooBear59: The life of a mother…

Dr Angel McCloud: Hey

Blond Scientist: So how is everyone today? New recruit?

AnnieDixon21: LOL

PepsiShipper7: No just a guy that thinks that Jack dosen’t stare @ Sam…

Msta280478: What do you think Doc?

Blond Scientist: Well I don’t know about him staring at her but I have defiantly noticed her staring at him.

Gater101: Really? Errr I mean, I don’t think he noticed it yet.

DanaSpookyMulder has entered the room.

DanaSpookyMulder: Hey guys!

FloBee52: For once Gator I agree with you. I don’t think he has noticed it, cuz if he noticed it, they would be all over each other like rabbits.

Dr Angel McCloud: LOL

DanaSpookyMulder: LMAO

AnnieDixon21: LOL

Gater101: Maybe he is too afraid or shy to do something like that.

FloBee52: Who? Jack? No way!

Gater101: Hey it’s possible! You don’t even really know him.

Blond Scientist: Maybe he’s still in love with Lara… L

Msta28478: Hey, he loved her.

Gater101: He is NOT in love with her, she was just there.

Blond Scientist: And how would you know that Gator?

Gater101: A guy knows these things, besides I just think Jack is to afraid of the bad memories of his failed marriage to have a serious relationship with Sam.

Blond Scientist: Yea well he should at least notice that she wants him, I mean he is acting totally blind towards it.

Gater101: Maybe he dosen’t want to get court Martialed.

Blond Scientist: Maybe he should seize the day. True love is worth it if you ask me.

Gater101: Maybe he wants to, but he is scared, like I said before, maybe she should make the first move.

Blond Scientist: Maybe she wanted to but saw him with those other women.

Gater101: THEY DIDN’T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!

Blond Scientist: You?! Sir?!

Gater101: Carter?!

Blond Scientist has left the room. Gator101 has left the room.

Dr Angel McCloud: Well that was… interesting.

FloBee52: You said it.

Jack O’Neill ran into Sam Carters lab with the most surprised look on his face.

"You want me?" He said, almost out of breath.

"Sir, when people are in chat they tend to say things that they don’t always mean…" Sam’s voice trailed off as Jack pulled her into an embrace and kissed her hard.

"Soooo you were saying?" Jack said when the kiss ended.

"Oh nothing.." Sam said pulling him into another embrace.



Finis--Angel

Hope you guys liked it, sorry to anyone I didn’t include… Dedicated to Sonya whom isn’t in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know about you Scully but I'm feeling the need to blast the crap out of something." --- Mulder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~