samandjack.net

Story Notes: Authors notes- I am so sorry about this story it popped into my head as I was doing work. Flame me if you want! I deserve it!


Patty and Selma; Marge's sisters are waiting at the airport for Patties new adopted child's plane to land. They have a large sign saying `ADOPTED FOREGIN KID!' Selma Starts wondering what her adopted niece will be like.

"So Patty?" asked Selma in her usual droning voice. "In your desperate struggle for a child so you wont die lonely."

"Yes, Selma" she answered in the same husky voice.

"Do you know on the form for the foreign adoption agency?

"Yes?"

"What specifications did the kid have to meet?"

"Well the kid had to be a she! She had to speak English and that was about it!"

"Did you not put that they had to be a MacGyver Fan?"

"I looked but that option wasn't there!" Selma looked disappointed at the fact that they could get stuck with a kid that didn't like Richard Dean Anderson. "Oh! Look!" shouted Patty, "I think that is her!" A tall, blonde girl came walking up to them.

"Pattie?" she asked quietly

"Yes that's me," answered Patty "My God! Your British!"

"English actually! I only come from one country!" she smiled

"Look here kid!" Butted in Selma "I'm gonna ask you one question and if you get it wrong you're turning your butt around and getting on that plane back home!" The girl looked a little worried.

"Ok! Fire away!"

"Do you or do you not like MacGyver?"

"We don't really get the series in England but we get the films! I love the film Lost Treasure of Atlantis. MacGyver is so much better than James Bond! James Bond has all these gadgets and MacGyver has a rock and that's it! Just a rock! I also love the Series Stargate SG- 1 with him in it!"

"HE'S IN A SERIES CALLED STARGATE SG-1?" they shrieked in unison

"Yep! You never seen it?" asked the girl.

"NO!" the gasped "What's he like in it?"

"OH he is GORGEOUS in it!"

"What are the best episodes? Does he have any shirtless scenes?"

"Yes he does have some shirtless scenes and all the episodes are good!"

"What's your favourite?"

"There is this one where the Stargate sends them back to 1969! What was is called again? Anyway they meet these hippies and get some get none-military clothes!"

"What's he wearing?"

"Oooh these really tight jeans and a leather jacket! mmmmmm!"

"Could you just rip the clothes off him?"

"With my hands tied behind my back!"

"You know I think I'm gonna like you!" Selma told the girl. "What's your name by the way?"

"My Name is Gemma," replied the girl "Gemma Simpson"

FINI!

Please send feedback! I love feedback!